Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
If it isn't already, it IS possible to make it available to vagina folks. However, I'd rather not go through and re-edit it personally. If someone makes an edit using proper parsers for it, I'll kick it to a Coder.

But honestly, the goal was that IF you had a vagina the orcs fuck it. For the Orc Horde, you must breed more green.

That's fair, thanks for the answer.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Are there any post-hive quest sex scenes with Prince Nyze in yet?
No. The only scenes currently are for beating him and the Bad Ends

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
My companion is out (or will be soon).

Succ knob and give me your gay credits. I'm open to answering any questions/comments on Quin as best I can for the next few days. I'll also be doing an end of the year update as we close in on New Years with a lot of stuff that's nearing completion too.

Gay stuff comin'.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In the new year for a while now so I figured I'd give people some updates and then merrily get back to work.

New Stuff
  • Oracle Drider; new spooder coming to Foothills.
  • Quin stuff expanded; new scenes for Quin at Camp as well as framework that will let you use Quin-specific actions inside of CloisterQuest (from Sanders). Two additional sex scenes + his holiday scene that was added recently.
  • Takahiro Groundwork; not new, but drunk as skunk fox is getting closer to a basework release. His additional content later will basically be misc-scenes.
  • Leofric; after Takahiro, I'm planning to make the push and get everyone the chance to fuck/fight the Mercenary leader.
Aight, I'mma head out.

WildRosey

Dec 9, 2018
I just went through Ihzalti's content, and it's so goooood! She's great <3

Will there be more content for her in the future? It would be really cool if you could take fertilized eggs from her. ;)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I just went through Ihzalti's content, and it's so goooood! She's great <3

Will there be more content for her in the future? It would be really cool if you could take fertilized eggs from her. ;)
Eventually.
She wont proc for me
She’s not a random Encounter; she’s on a specific tile. If you still can’t find her, I recommend reporting it.

Reactions: WildRosey

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I found her. When i passed her tile the first time the moss option wasn't there; i had to pass it a couple times.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
So I heard you wrote a spider tf X3 I was wondering what kind of tfs do you get as i was thinking of making a new pc based on said tf and I did not see a link on your front page or on the wiki

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Seems to be so far just carapace limbs, black eyes, and white or black hair.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If you guys are meaning abdomens, no; I did try to get them in but they were too problematic to our parsers.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Finished the gruntwork on Quin's stuff earlier (had a stall due to footjob appeasement for those who are into that fetish or whatever), so it'll probably be a bit of fine-tuning and editing to clean him up. It should be good to go in the future.

Takahiro is now full-time effort so I should finish him shortly. Also some other stuff comin' that my backers'll get an early look at that are more side-projects.

Busy boye shaking off the new year vibes at long last.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As you mentioned quin will there ever be a taking virginity scene for vag or ass?
If you mean a scene for him taking yours, it's very unlikely/extremely low priority/so far off that I'll just say no for now.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Obligatory promise to update the thread goes here. It'll happen when it happens, TBH.

It's been a bit since I dropped an update here but there's a new dream and some other projects of mine that dropped in late March & April, but May is going to be a lot of thick stuff from me so long as I get my stuff through the queue. In the next day or two, my Patreon will also be getting updated and with it, there'll be a poll.

This poll will feature preg-related content, specifically the following: a Ziresh X Quin expack that will let him impregnate the Leothran hottie, Leofric bundled with a human pregnancy for female/vagina players, and Nyze's sex + a drone-induced preg for hornets.

There will also be a fourth option: this option will be marked as ??? Relationship Overhaul. This character's name is going to be revealed in the Patreon posts as well but it's a surprise for my supporters. This will also be the first poll in a few that I hope to run for the next few months.

Anyhow, things were super busy and stuff so now it's time to keep working. I just finished a tease attack-related thing yesterday and am about to wrap up a Takahiro event pack + another surprise. Mayternity will have some preg-related content from me but first I need to finish wrapping up the work that was tail-ended in April.

Until next time, benisbleppers.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Way to rush to an opinion, you've only read the notion of an idea, nothing about how or why it'd occur, plus, it's for a poll, by that very nature it's put up to the popularity of the idea, vote accordingly if it matters to you.
I admit that I'm biased because i really don't like Quin, but also because i don't think most people would be interested in pregnancy between NPC's.

Last edited: