Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
The new Lusamine scenes were fantastic! Although teasing that preg stuff makes me hope there is a chance in the future!:smuggo:

Burn123

May 2, 2019
I don't know how you did it man, but you made me actually like, not just one, but two driders. Great work.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Love the new Takahiro vignette's so far really awesome how you used some of the kitsune we haven't got to interact with again/yet. Artificer Kazuko scene was the funniest thing I've read in a while.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Love the new Takahiro vignette's so far really awesome how you used some of the kitsune we haven't got to interact with again/yet. Artificer Kazuko scene was the funniest thing I've read in a while.
If I had my way, it’d be omega gay, too.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Poll up for patrons and stuff coming soon. Beeg hype.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Hey bubble question for you regarding Takahiro it's nothing game or story wise just general curiosity.

How much can he drink if he wouldn't use his gourd?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey bubble question for you regarding Takahiro it's nothing game or story wise just general curiosity.

How much can he drink if he wouldn't use his gourd?
He’d literally drown before getting drunk.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
New poll for backers. Get in before it closes.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
is the button Byvernia after the angry breeding scene implemented?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Just got the vignette with Azami and Takahiro drinking and now I'm confused... Hoping you can clear this up for me Bubble, so basically Azami want's Taka to be her husband but Taka doesn't want to be her husband because he doesn't want to have someone constantly nag him plus have to get rid of the gourd.. Is this right or am I off?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just got the vignette with Azami and Takahiro drinking and now I'm confused... Hoping you can clear this up for me Bubble, so basically Azami want's Taka to be her husband but Taka doesn't want to be her husband because he doesn't want to have someone constantly nag him plus have to get rid of the gourd.. Is this right or am I off?
Pretty much the latter; Takahiro is a drunk with a crippling reliance on booze. Hot wife to fuck all day is nice but he doesn't want to give up his drink.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
why does she like him? It seems pretty clear in every interaction with him except when the slut sisters screw him in the bath house that he is an alcoholic scumbag, who is dogshit at whatever his job is, and everyone in the den fucking hates him? Or at best pities him. Even the not-samurai says he had it coming when you suckerpunch the fucker.

I get that not every character wants to jump the PC pr needs to be fuckable, and not every character needs to like or be cordial to the PC, but what possible reason does she have to like him and why would we help him get with her?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
why does she like him? It seems pretty clear in every interaction with him except when the slut sisters screw him in the bath house that he is an alcoholic scumbag, who is dogshit at whatever his job is, and everyone in the den fucking hates him? Or at best pities him. Even the not-samurai says he had it coming when you suckerpunch the fucker.

I get that not every character wants to jump the PC pr needs to be fuckable, and not every character needs to like or be cordial to the PC, but what possible reason does she have to like him and why would we help him get with her?

Because Azami knew him before he started drowning in a bottle I'd wager.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Because Azami knew him before he started drowning in a bottle I'd wager.
Literally this.

Takahiro also isn’t hated; you need to review the scenes. No one in the den hates him, they hate how he is when wasted. Many kitsune knew Taka before getting the gourd and it’s why they’re friendly/there for him (see: Nakano). His flaws come out only when he’s drinking (big surprise) and it keeps the true/old Takahiro from shining.

And no: Azami won’t be getting other content besides my expansion. She wasn’t ever planned to be fuckable so the fact she’s getting sex at all is because I pushed for it. That could change but AFAIK no one else has shown even a bit of interest in writing more for her.

Edit: Actually, there is one person who hates him. And it’s not Hinata.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This still doesn't answer the most important question asked why would we help him get with her?
Not if it's for a character i don't like.
Because if you hate him drunk, making him sober (as per the other kitsune) will change his attitude and actions. Because you don't want Azami to die old and alone. Because you're not an ass and are supposed to be a hero/good guy (unless you're one of those weirdos who has sex with demons). Because of RPG loot.

There are many reasons to do it. There are a plethora of reasons to do it versus one but I don't need to justify nor care if people don't do it. My content is never based on whether or not people don't want it. It's based on the people who do want it and the fact I want to write it + Savin is allowing me to. I cannot be asked to defend it any further than saying "okay then don't" if you really feel a guy who's drunk is judge-worthy without knowing anything about him. The first part of the expack is a mini-quest/venture that will allow the PC to find out a little bit about Takahiro, confront Azami in a dialogue battle, and lead into a quest following Azami telling you the entire story of her and Takahiro's younger days, including why she got the piercings.

Still not enough reason, then nothing will change your mind and I'd appreciate it if you stopped asking "why" and just found content you could enjoy/care for. This content is what my supporters and the vocal community have wanted/supported and my patrons are supporting me & this idea. If you don't like it, there's tons of content in the game you can talk about elsewhere. Or here if you want to talk about one of my other creations.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Because you're not an ass and are supposed to be a hero/good guy (unless you're one of those weirdos who has sex with demons).
Hey now, it's entirely possible to enjoy getting the D from Kasyrra and still be a basically good person. My Charmer can quit any time she likes! No she can't...

confront Azami in a dialogue battle
This is an insta-win for me, even if I hadn't already been planning on doing the content. Please have this preemptive Thank You, You're Awesome.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd be down for sobering Taka up if it means he can get his act together more often. Also lemme play wingman for them already :U
I just got a random Den scene that just happened to include them and already there's implication the two have history. You just don't know the full story exactly, but you do hear that they were friends since childhood which is a big start. It's not as if there's nothing to go on for you helping them. I think it's more a blockade (??? sotospeak for lack of a better word on the tongue) that he's a damn drunk than anything else.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
it keeps the true/old Takahiro from shining
If you had to use one word to describe the true Taka what would it be? You don't have to answer if you'd rather keep it a surprise but I'm just curious

That's brings up something I've been wanting to ask, does the rest of Azami's crew have any content planned? I've seen you used Yuzu, and Hinata in your vignette's (I may have missed a couple vignette's since I haven't scoured the entire den for each one) with Taka but I was curious if the character's themself will ever be interactable.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If you had to use one word to describe the true Taka what would it be? You don't have to answer if you'd rather keep it a surprise but I'm just curious

That's brings up something I've been wanting to ask, does the rest of Azami's crew have any content planned? I've seen you used Yuzu, and Hinata in your vignette's (I may have missed a couple vignette's since I haven't scoured the entire den for each one) with Taka but I was curious if the character's themself will ever be interactable.
I’ve used all the scouts currently.

Hinata isn’t ever sex-planned AFAIK but I wouldn’t be against making content for them. I’ve pushed those ideas (which were an originally planned entry to getting to know Azami for Takazami) aside because there’s another writer interested in their content. Until I feel they won’t do anything I don’t want to bother doing it.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I've been getting Byvernia spawns with a Level 4 Champion that has not completed Right of Conquest. Is this intentional or should I submit a bug report?