Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I've been getting Byvernia spawns with a Level 4 Champion that has not completed Right of Conquest. Is this intentional or should I submit a bug report?
It is intentional. I misspoke on the blog a while back that it required both. Originally that was the plan but I changed it to make it more feasible for her to show up (since it's very possible to not do Arona's quest at all).

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Two questions
1. Is Lusamine's mother something you actually want to write or is it just a meme?
2. FemHirrud is that happening?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Another question for ya Bubble, also apologies in advance for all the questions of late after this I'll leave you alone

Is there any info you feel like shedding on Nyze or Lt. Jen's content? I really like both of the character's and was curious on the progression of their respective roles in the game.

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
Because if you hate him drunk, making him sober (as per the other kitsune) will change his attitude and actions. Because you don't want Azami to die old and alone. Because you're not an ass and are supposed to be a hero/good guy (unless you're one of those weirdos who has sex with demons). Because of RPG loot.
Seems easier to just make her a concubine then. Sorry, I'm just bummed that we're missing out on Azami for any potential foxy harem since I really liked how she took charge of the scouts and kept a cool head during the initial fox dungeon. Everyone else wanted to kill me, but she stood by her scouts vouching for me and that took guts. I also have my concerns regarding the Alcoholism Arc and its outcome into Recovery Arc, but it's a fantasy game with magical vampire foxes so wish away I suppose.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seems easier to just make her a concubine then. Sorry, I'm just bummed that we're missing out on Azami for any potential foxy harem since I really liked how she took charge of the scouts and kept a cool head during the initial fox dungeon. Everyone else wanted to kill me, but she stood by her scouts vouching for me and that took guts. I also have my concerns regarding the Alcoholism Arc and its outcome into Recovery Arc, but it's a fantasy game with magical vampire foxes so wish away I suppose.
She has zero interest in being the PC’s concubine.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
a concubine is more like a personal harlot as opposed to a wife pretty much someone you'd go for entertainment only and can get rid off if you get bored, plus Bubble said she's not interested in being the pc's concubine which could mean that she's simply not interested in the pc at all

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
At long last, the mushroom blockade is about to be broken. And with it, there will be a surge of comm'd work + a bigger project.

If you're not already, I highly recommend you back me on Patreon. Backers will get an exclusive look at potentially my largest project since initial Quin content. Additionally, next month will include a Q&A on the upcoming expack for Quin, which adds more chances to increase his relation score + delve into his connection with the cult. And sex. But lots of story progression so people find out about one of the more "secret" possible companions.

I should also point out that all of this is happening whilst I am currently downgraded to a very old and very awful laptop (it literally almost crashes just opening a Google Document). I had a computer failure about a week or two ago at time of posting this and am currently hoping to add up some funds to help in replacing it. If you like my work or just wanna help me out, this is the time to hop onto Patreon!

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Hey bubble ya mind telling me how you pronounce Byvernia's name cuz honestly so far out of everyone I've had to give her a nickname just so I can read her content since I have no idea how to say it

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey bubble ya mind telling me how you pronounce Byvernia's name cuz honestly so far out of everyone I've had to give her a nickname just so I can read her content since I have no idea how to say it
Bi-Vern-E-ah has been my pronunciation.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hirrud is going to be a girl and have 50k worth of writing in the future. I'm doing a commission by Savin to help replace my recently lost computer and that means all you hetero goons out there are getting a new waifu.

If you want to find out more, back me on Patreon. I'll be making a post there in the next few days (as per usual with my early month posts, probably around the 10th) but there will also be a Q&A with my backers in the Discord.

Again: 50,000 WORDS OF PREG-SWOLLEN FEMINIZED THICC MOO.

See you guys in the next update.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Fr tho. More Hirrud content in hindsight feels like it was gonna be inevitable but it’s the thing I didn’t know I needed. Now I’m imagining gay bara bottom routes and preg Hirrud getting bullied by his ex-harem.

( つ ◕_◕ )つ Bratty sub moo when ( つ ◕_◕ )つ

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Hirrud is going to be a girl and have 50k worth of writing in the future. I'm doing a commission by Savin to help replace my recently lost computer and that means all you hetero goons out there are getting a new waifu.

If you want to find out more, back me on Patreon. I'll be making a post there in the next few days (as per usual with my early month posts, probably around the 10th) but there will also be a Q&A with my backers in the Discord.

Again: 50,000 WORDS OF PREG-SWOLLEN FEMINIZED THICC MOO.

See you guys in the next update.

Man, "male minotaurs" and "feminization" really go together like "kitsunes" and "being assholes".

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
They go together well, and based on Hirrud being the only other male minotaur we know by name, it's now kind of a common pairing. Brint/Brienne is a good character and I'm sure Hirrud will be as well.

The kitsune bit was a joke owing to all the male kitsune other than Hitoshi being well written but kind of douchey, another common pairing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Okay.

Anyway, September 10th (next Thursday) will be when I hold a Q&A about FemHirrud on my Discord for all Patrons eligible. There will be a higher-tier exclusive post on Patreon after the Q&A to highlight the most important things. If you want to get your scoop on the new moo, that will be the time and place.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Love the new scene you wrote for Nyze, haven't see the one where he fucks you as I haven't gotten around to making a female champ yet but if it's anything like the current one I have no doubt I won't be disappointed. Thanks again :D

Amnelis

Nov 11, 2020
I started playing again after a long time away & Quin is probably one of the best features implemented since I have been away. Really like how he is more of a cerebral sort of dom & more into teasing compared to Brint or Garret. But my favorite scene by far is the footjob one, this type of content is almost always guaranteed to be a woman using her feet, but some of us who are into men are into male feet too! The only thing missing from it is being able to lick your girlcum/cum off his toes. I am also really enjoying Takahiros scenes, specially the one where he is sparring with a female kitsune (forgot her name) & dominates her, I usually dont care much for sex scenes where my champion isnt involved but that one was very hot. Is there any plans for him to impregnate the champion?

Btw I noticed a possible error in Quins height, his appearance describes him as 5 foot 9, but his height in inches is given as 66, which is actually 5 foot 6. I believe he is supposed to be 5 foot 9 which is actually 69 inches. I also noticed his party icon is his old portrait, will this be changed?

Last edited: