Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Btw I noticed a possible error in Quins height, his appearance describes him as 5 foot 9, but his height in inches is given as 66, which is actually 5 foot 6. I believe he is supposed to be 5 foot 9 which is actually 69 inches. I also noticed his party icon is his old portrait, will this be changed?

If you are talking about height in stats, then the devs said that they are just stubs. You need to look on the description itself.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
When can we expect fem hirrud to make an appearance? Sometime this month or early 2021?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When can we expect fem hirrud to make an appearance? Sometime this month or early 2021?
It’s very unlikely FemHirrud wraps up in 2020; she’s looking to MAYBE land in Q1 2021 if my pace keeps returning/at maximum without any more hard-interruptions. Holidays will be gone and I’ll be free of family obligations, after all.

No promises, though. The progress on FemHirrud has been strong despite it being my largest project initially planned. I’ve been trying to put the bow tie on the first part of her quest which involves beating him + the options after.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Is there a chance that when you beat Hirrud and keep him as your "pet" (or whatever Fem!Hirrud entails), that you could do so without feminizing him?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Maybe not. I remember seeing a bust if an anthro cowgirl with an apron and a blue hammer. I believe her to br Brie's mom but I have no proof.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That's the ghostly smith from the Cryomancer Brint quest; when you do it he'll comment that 'northern' minos are the opposite of 'mountain' minos.

Last edited:

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Kavi, the cow lady in the Marefolk town is a Northern Mino, IIRC. Regardless, Hirrud is a mountain mino, so he'll be like Brienne.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Kavi is not a marefolk.

"Kavi the alchemist is roughly eight and a half feet of northern minotaur. Her thick fur coat is mostly brown, with intermittent splotches of white that share a contrast with her deep blue eyes. Dark brown hair is interlaced with colorful beads and stone rings. She doesn't make a point to show off, but her every movement seems to invite your eyes to feast on a new facet of her figure. The thick and colorful cloth of her dress does nothing to conceal the curve of her ample bottom, and little more to cover her chest. "
kavi.DCL.0.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Huh... didn't know that. Interesting. What's she doing in the Marefolk village then?
... She LITERALLY has a talk scene about why she's at the valley dude.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
"The biggest export the north has is herbs. Plants with very specific growing conditions that require attention and know how are particularly prized. The elder alchemist wanted to buy knowledge as well as plants, and paid well for me to stay and teach her. The other marefolk were... persuasive. My baby girl even more so. I had entertained thoughts of returning north some day, after finding an apprentice. Tarah did not so much kill my hopes as banish those thoughts from my mind," she says with undeniable conviction, smiling at a memory as she thumbs one of the more crude looking beads in her long hair. "So I stayed, learned alchemy from the elder, and took her place when she passed some years ago. I wound up being rather skilled at mixing the various medicines that the marefolk require. We don't really have alchemists in the Far North, so learning was like skinning a thick king seal. My hands learned faster than my head, completing mixtures while I shouted at my teacher for better explanations. Eeesh, the smug looks she gave me; still haunting my dreams," - Kavi on why she's in the mare village

Reactions: Malidica

GayestPshPsh

Jan 11, 2021
Hey! I'm on day 40 in CoC2 and I just wanted to say thank you so much for Quin! He's easily one of my favorites now with how dominating he is. I know it's not much, but I deeply appreciate having a male option for those who want to be gay in the game.

If he ever gets more dominant while using the PC, i think i'd die of joy haha. Seriously, amazingly written

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
How do you get Arona's new scenes?

Am preggers with Arona's child and she is Sub. Tried waiting in town walking in town exploring, sleeping together, both in town and in camp. Not entirely sure what would trigger it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Man, I should use this more but the other threads are always so active.

Guess I’ll make my token update tho to tell errybody that I’m deadn’t and writing again. Some small stuff got finished but some larger stuff in my pile of backlog is gonna be coming soon.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Is the greyed out option Byvernia has a TBD scene?

Searching her name in the forums just brought up eleventy billion posts in the Love/Hate NPC thread

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I wanted to say that I enjoyed Quin's new expansion. I've liked him but he was lacking in content and characterization, so the new update was nice. I hope to see more of Quin's content (personally hope for more expansion in his interaction w/ PC carrying his kid). Glad to see you back and don't let all those ppl complaining and criticizing about Quin discourage you from writing.

Reactions: Tenalc13

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I wanted to say that I enjoyed Quin's new expansion. I've liked him but he was lacking in content and characterization, so the new update was nice. I hope to see more of Quin's content (personally hope for more expansion in his interaction w/ PC carrying his kid). Glad to see you back and don't let all those ppl complaining and criticizing about Quin discourage you from writing.
I mainly laugh at them because their critique isn’t. But glad to hear you enjoyed it.