Who is your favourite character, and why?

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
it is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose, my friend
if you consider having brienne around losing
As a champion I must learn to live with the consequences of my choices and move forward.
I swear I will only tease her occasionally before personally milking her.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
From the companions, so far my personal favourites are Cait and Atugia

Cait because she is slut-kitty and also a healer, and this matches very well with the characters I play (she also has great scenes)

Atugia because she's the only other female companion I've encountered so far, but also because she's pretty badass... and the whole "remove head" thing can make for some really interesting sex scenes.

According to the wiki, apparantly Brienne is a female companion, but she's a cowgirl so that automatically puts her in down in the "most hated" category for me. Kiyoko is apparantly a companion too? No idea how to pull that off, but she's pretty awesome as well!

As for non-companions, Zuzaan is fucking awesome. That casual fucking while she works is amazing in every way. Same for the kitsune lady in the Frostwoods, though I can't remember her name, and can't find her on the wiki. Honestly the kitsunes in general seem to be really well made and fun characters... and thankfully has a nonexistant percentage of dickgirls/futas/traps.

I guess I kinda like Kasyrra too, but sadly the dick completey ruins her for me. She would've been fantastic as either a full female or a full make, but the combination is a major turnoff. And I know that won't change either due to the overabundance of futa lovers here, so I guess I'll just hope for some succubi in the future.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Kiyoko is apparantly a companion too? No idea how to pull that off, but she's pretty awesome as well!
You can't "recruit" Kiyoko yet, she's still stuck in the plane.

Same for the kitsune lady in the Frostwoods, though I can't remember her name, and can't find her on the wiki.
Kurako, and she IS on the wiki

I guess I kinda like Kasyrra too, but sadly the dick completey ruins her for me.
Also, you heretic

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can't "recruit" Kiyoko yet, she's still stuck in the plane.

Kurako, and she IS on the wiki

Also, you heretic

Kurako! Yes that's the one, thank you

And yes, I am quite heretical for wanting folks to be pure of form (before I ruin them anyway) =P

Weirdly enough, I do not mind penis-tails or vagina-tails though, which is the only way I mix genitals on one person.

Jackalope2

Nov 1, 2018
Lady Evergreen, by far.

She is just so alluring and I can't get enough of her... I hope we'll get more scenes with her!

moobere

May 19, 2017
Uh...Brint cause he's...idk he's cool other than that evergreen or the Prince he's adorable. ohoh THE QUEEN HORNET shes hot...and a bimbo

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
So you'd want to go for the bad end where she personally corrupts you into her follower.

I rather like Kass myself, but... well, my character's trying to hold onto her soul. This overwhelming attraction she feels for Kassyrra is a consistent source of trouble for her, especially when she thinks about how she might have to kill this fascinating sex goddess demon.

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Currently it is Brienne. Basically it is because she made me have a moral/ethical conundrum. Normally I have no qualms about changing a characters sexual orientation, appearance, and even going so far as to enslave them if they had similar intentions towards myself. In all actuality I do believe they get the better end of the deal as we ultimately go on awesome adventures and fuck shit up as opposed to me being their mindless sex slave.
However, Brint has never been anything other than a helpful bro aiding me in my quest. So of course when I discover a set of hidden mystical armor the first thing I do is get him to equip it with no idea what it does (I don't spoil myself). So you know, he tells me he is feeling kinda funny, so I am like, 'hmmmmm interesting' let us save and see where this goes. As any reasonable friend would do. Then he starts talking all crazy, totally whacked out of his mind with genderbent selfcest, so as a concerned friend I sent him to a prostitute. Then I don't know I woke up and Brint was gone and there was this chick I had never seen before. Turns out that armor was diabolically cursed by some ancient fiends and totally not by any measure a boon from the Gods. So obviously I am fully prepared to explain to Brienne that the past is the past and there is no going back by straight up ravaging her right then and there. As only a true friend with feeling of deep guilt about his actions would.
Wait, so the fixing from the priest wasn't the only option? Huh. Well I love bring as is, but having him female temporarily would be cool

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
So you'd want to go for the bad end where she personally corrupts you into her follower.

I rather like Kass myself, but... well, my character's trying to hold onto her soul. This overwhelming attraction she feels for Kassyrra is a consistent source of trouble for her, especially when she thinks about how she might have to kill this fascinating sex goddess demon.
As I've said before I truly hope you can redeem or have her happy with you without turning her human, having her be your goddess and fucking you constantly, even having you full on demon while respecting you. or maybe I like demons and saving people too much

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Except it's not temporary. If you make Brint into Brienne, there's no going back that I know of.
I remember letting him wear the armour, but he's still being far as I know, someone removed it..let me check the quest.
Yeah, got destroyed. Now I feel maybe I should have kept it on, is it better that way?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I remember letting him wear the armour, but he's still being far as I know, someone removed it..let me check the quest.
Yeah, got destroyed. Now I feel maybe I should have kept it on, is it better that way?
There's no difference as far as combat goes between Brint and Brienne, just whether you want a big bull stud or a big cow Amazon.

Reactions: Majincotton

TheRealGoodra

Jul 6, 2018
Berwyn is probably my current fave on account of how he's written. It's refreshing to have a trappy character who can kick some ass and doesn't take shit from anyone. Also there's y'know, everything else about his character design.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Kiyoko and Brint are currently fighting for the top spot in my list. Meanwhile, Cait has fully secured second and nobody else has come close, except maybe Kinu.

For Kiyoko, she has a refined, yet playful attitude. Despite the seemingly endless wait in the Astral Plane, she's held up rather well. Plenty to do with her.

Brint, even if he's not sexed he's like your big bro. If you look at another way, he could actually be the hero and Player and Cait are just tagging along!

Cait is just awesome for her talks to her naughty bits. Hats off to The Observer and Savin on their hard work.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
Cait, shar, ahmri, and lusamine are probably my favorites so far, haven't done much of the kitsune content though...yet

Jan 16, 2020
After taking the time to go through the Kitsune content, I absolutely adore Kinu and my fox family! Hoping for some more wholesome and heartwarming interactions with her, Kiyoko, and (hopefully) Kinu's siblings too!! As for the rest, there's too many characters I like to list here so I don't want to bore a hole into anyone's head rambling lol

Geariah

Aug 28, 2015
Mechanics wise Atugia she really seems like the only true tank companion to me so far and side healer but depth wise kinda flat. Loyal to a fault even when the baroness seems like a not nice person. Might be better with more content. Character wise Kiyoko or Kinu it must of been a pain to do all that writing for them and I get a chuckle when people complain about the content ( kinda got in the habit of playing herms even though I rather play a female in these game to get to all the content and Kinu is kinda adorable in that she kinda makes the player want to protect her like a parent sometimes a prevy one. ) Brint was cool he was a good enough bro that I didn't feel like I was tolerating him to get to some other character or marking off a checklist buut I like lactation content and like females better soo changed him to Brienne but I did like Brint as a male character hopefully there is another I like that doesn't tempt me so :p oh for mob battle wyvern girl because of variety and I wasn't screwing a obvious bimbo or corrupted to the point I get the feeling if I touch it I get corruption points

Last edited by a moderator:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
What gave you a negative impression of the baroness? She's only had a couple of extended scenes and acts reasonably in all of them. She couldn't exactly promise armies she doesn't have to Etheryn based on an old treaty with a government that no longer exists. When letting Atugia go she's civil and proper about the whole thing. And I think that's it?

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
He is just a bit character so far but I want to see more of Prince Nyze, he is cute and tsundere as fuck. C'mon bro let me back into the sex zone, I will suck your dick like a million times, we don't have to touch buttstuff ever again. (he took my herm character's fiercely guarded vaginal virginity because I incorrectly thought you could dom ride him w/ your ass and I require sexy revenge)

Geariah

Aug 28, 2015
What gave you a negative impression of the baroness? She's only had a couple of extended scenes and acts reasonably in all of them. She couldn't exactly promise armies she doesn't have to Etheryn based on an old treaty with a government that no longer exists. When letting Atugia go she's civil and proper about the whole thing. And I think that's it?

I first saw the Baroness on getting Atugia and she makes a point of saying something like that she has no use for a bodyguard that wants to sleep with the first person who defeats her. if that was her only interaction then I wouldn't like her at all. I kinda hope due to how she is with Etheryn that she was just putting on a farce during Atugia and isn't that cold really

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
To me it came off as a way of officially absolving her of duty and personally wishing her all the best. Clearly Atugia was bored and restless after years of idleness so even if she'd stayed she'd be mopey.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai