Who is your favourite character, and why?

K

Kokayi005

The blue one looks like someone ate some of his arms. Clearly he's from a bad batch of kitsune clones the demons made. Obviously a demon factory is on this new world in COC2 now too.
Not letting Kinu be with him is just sound parenting.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I do. It's a pick a path book. If he tries to exist outside the jewel I'm gonna reset the game and just stop visiting the astral plain so that storyline never progresses. Done and done.
And neither are from the Astral plane. Both are physical as they get and Kinu will husbando one of them. :smuggo:

K

Kokayi005

Not on my watch. I'd rather he bang Sugo if anyone. He can do better than NekoNaruto and Frasier-No-Forearms.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Not on my watch. I'd rather he bang Sugo if anyone. He can do better than NekoNaruto and Frasier-No-Forearms.
Your "watch" has been denied. Again judgin by the look of only one commission of the two. One being a prestigious samurai-poet and the other is hard working farmer who is in charge of provisioning the Kitsune enclave in Frostwood. Both being direct descendants of the enclave's den mother. :^)

Also "he"? Kinu is your daughter!

K

Kokayi005

I just hate the idea of having kids. The kid, Kinu, should not exist outside of the jewel. She's made from the metaphorical sex that in reality YOU NEVER HAD! If she's a lifeform made of lifeforce to let her "mother" out of the jewel then she serves NO PURPOSE out of the jewel.

Is that just too dark? To have the kid die or cease to exist when Kiyoko leaves it? Is it too much to ask to have the option of freeing her without getting a kid. Cause I don't want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I just hate the idea of having kids. The kid, Kinu, should not exist outside of the jewel. She's made from the metaphorical sex that in reality YOU NEVER HAD! If she's a lifeform made of lifeforce to let her "mother" out of the jewel then she serves NO PURPOSE out of the jewel.

Is that just too dark? To have the kid die or cease to exist when Kiyoko leave it? Is it too much to ask to have the option of freeing her without getting a kid. Cause I don't want one.
Except none of what you just posted there is true (just like your claim that Brint smeared cum on your face during a scene with the bimbo hornets) and Kinu, as well as, the rest of the kits are just as real as Kiyoko and all of them will leave the Astral plane together with Kiyoko. :D

Last edited:

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017

Is that just too dark? To have the kid die or cease to exist when Kiyoko leaves it? Is it too much to ask to have the option of freeing her without getting a kid. Cause I don't want one.
if you don't want her to have kids, don't have sex with her.

she's setting out to gain power through breeding copiously, that is her arc.

but nah, let's just have Astral plane abortion because that's convenient, right? /s

Reactions: BigBoss6121
K

Kokayi005

No I mean I want to get her out, but not have sex with her or at least not have that kid.
Is there any way to free her without sex?

K

Kokayi005

Except none of what you just posted there is true (just like your claim that Brint smeared cum on your face during a scene with the bimbo hornets) and Kinu, as well as, the rest of the kits are just as real as Kiyoko and all of them will leave the Astral plane together with Kiyoko. :D
That Brint thing super happened. It was right after I got him. I saw it clear as day.

EDIT: The reason yall didn't see it was because it just picks a random person in your party that does that. But it happened.

K

Kokayi005

Then it wasn't the hornets, must've been the wyld elves or the plant women. I know saw it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Stop derailing these CoC2 threads.

This isn't even about favorite characters, it's about ragging on things you hate.

My favorite character is Sanders and you're all fucking losers if you wouldn't praise that man for his work.

Atlach-Nacha

Jan 27, 2019
Stop derailing these CoC2 threads.

This isn't even about favorite characters, it's about ragging on things you hate.

My favorite character is Sanders and you're all fucking losers if you wouldn't praise that man for his work.

I agree! Sanders is a really interesting character.

I really like his view about how the Living Gods are a lot like mortals, and are deserving of respect because they meaningfully contribute to society. It makes him feel more grounded than most other priest-type characters.
His experience as a warrior helps give him a strong, wise feel that fits well with the rugged, harsh environment of the Frost Marches. He might be a peaceable man, but I have no doubt he would be willing to draw blood to protect his fellow villagers if things were to get ugly. It makes him very three-dimensional.

Just goes to show you that not every character in this game has to have sexual content to be interesting and amazing. That, I feel, is what helps set this game up as more than just some generic adult fantasy game. It has substance and encourages the player to get involved emotionally in the world and its characters, which is a precious element in any good RPG. Just look at TESIII: Morrowind, Chrono Trigger, or Monster Girl Quest! That feeling of substance and history is what makes CoC1 and TiTs so great. It gives the player's actions and relationships impact and value, similar to the feelings a good book brings.

ChaseKit

Apr 23, 2019
I'm a fan of Vaush. Just love his personality and is a more muscular character in the game. IMG_20190423_171222.jpg

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
When you ask me which characters I like best as characters Ivris, Leorah and Berwyn come to mind. Leorah and Berwyn also have pretty nice sex scenes.
I'm also interested in knowing more about Etheryn, but her current content is still too little for me to get hooked. Looking forward for more though.

As far as sex scenes goes, I think Kasyrra takes the cake.

Initally, I also expected to like Kiyoko a lot. Foxy lady/demon in japanese clothing with a pregnancy fetish? Yes please!...or so I thought but there's something about her, that made me bounce off super hard. I THINK, that I feel overwhelmed with her content.

I remember stumbling into ruins and having my personal resolve lowered by two sets of puzzles (my mental resistance wasn't high enough) but still taking all that stuff about ruins and depictions of foxes in with interest. Enough interest to pick up that orb, although some warning popped up.
Now I get sent to foxlady wonderland everytime I sleep, where I can either go through lengthy interactions with her or run away immediately with a guilty conscience to escape from her and my KID, that I have after trying to sex her once.
Clearly, I am not whithout blame that things became like this but I surely did get more than I bargained for, considering how laid-back the game is with its other stuff.

There's also something about the writing that feels...overenthusiastic for her? I wonder if that is the right word. Well, it also might be just me.
Anyway, pity I couldn't connect. Lots of content to be had.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Now I get sent to foxlady wonderland everytime I sleep, where I can either go through lengthy interactions with her or run away immediately with a guilty conscience to escape from her and my KID, that I have after trying to sex her once.
Clearly, I am not whithout blame that things became like this but I surely did get more than I bargained for, considering how laid-back the game is with its other stuff.

You were expecting a light-hearted romp, but it was REALLY me, parental responsibility!

Sword-in-the-wind

Jun 20, 2018
Kasyrra. Because dominant demon chick with a horsecock is like accurate depiction of almost all of my fetishes, combined in one character.

Also Brint, because come on, it's a fucking minotaur, a thing I love since CoC1 and because of his horsecock.

Renarc

Sep 17, 2017
Garret. He is a gawd-dang handsome and fit wolfie like my ideal future husband. Too bad he's not into male/male scene tho. Wish he was bi :/
I'm still looking for how to be Garret’s submissive bitch with my second character(I had to make her to read sex scene and see his body). But I'm keep spending days just go to see him every night. Aww :\

Brint and lupine archer too :3
Brint : party member. horse cock. Easy to approach and be fucked.
Lupine archer : Male and lupine. You know my pref now

Last edited:

Burn123

May 2, 2019
I don't have a true favorite since my taste changes quite often, but if I had to pick one it would be Berwyn. He's cute, I was ecstatic when he got turned into a companion.

Too bad I never bring him with me due to him interfering with my Kiyoko summoning.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I don't have a true favorite since my taste changes quite often, but if I had to pick one it would be Berwyn. He's cute, I was ecstatic when he got turned into a companion.

Too bad I never bring him with me due to him interfering with my Kiyoko summoning.

You DO know you can just activate manual control, right?

I'm still looking for how to be Garret’s submissive bitch with my second character(I had to make her to read sex scene and see his body). But I'm keep spending days just go to see him every night. Aww :\

The game tells you very clearly:

-Be a lupine.
-Have a high femininity score.
-Have a vagina.
-Not identify as male.

If your current character meets all the requirements, ask to be his bitch from the sex menu.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I could, but I've been pretty bad at manually controlling companions in other games. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
With the abilities currently available to characters, there's really not much you can do wrong.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA

-Be a lupine.
-Have a vagina.
-Not identify as male.

If your current character meets all the requirements, ask to be his bitch from the sex menu.
I'm assuming they're playing public, being his bitch is backers only still.

Renarc

Sep 17, 2017
You DO know you can just activate manual control, right?

-Be a lupine.
-Have a vagina.
-Not identify as male.

Well, my second character is total female lupine, but that option doesn't appear tho :/

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
If the option isn't appearing at all then he's playing on pub build. Even if you don't meet the reqs the button still shows up.