Who is your favourite character, and why?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
What it says on the tin. I'd like to see what's the draw. Doesn't have to be NPCs, mob encounters will do.

Everyone has different likes, so please be respectful.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm between your own fox waifu and harpy wingleader. I'm all for monstergirl waifus (who are actual wives), pregophiles (whose children don't fade into obscurity as soon as they're born), and a bit of wholesomeness between the lewd. They both occupy the extreme at both ends, Kiyoko is the loving wife... with a bit of sexual predation. And the wingleader possessively randy, but she does introduce your kid like she promises.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Who is your favorite character?
Hm. Well, from what's available currently, probably Kasyrra.

Why?
Uh... because being dominated by feminine characters with large dongers floats my boat? It's pretty much the whole reason I'm here.

Aside from that, however, as the main "antagonist", I like how she makes herself known at the beginning of the story and makes an appearance or two throughout the player's adventure to remind them of her existence. To make a comparison, I've played CoC1 many times but have never actually beaten the game, and as a result I am not that familiar with that game's main antagonist, Lethice. Please understand that this is not an attempt to befoul CoC1 as a game or any other character, rather, an observation of an improvement in story telling that I am enjoying thus far. I hope to see more appearances by Kasyrra throughout the player's quest, as well as more options to submit to her.

Runner ups: Berwyn, Sugo, and... that corrupted Paladin North of the town, I don't remember her name off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Who is your favorite character?
Hm. Well, from what's available currently, probably Kasyrra.

Why?
Uh... because being dominated by feminine characters with large dongers floats my boat? It's pretty much the whole reason I'm here.

Aside from that, however, as the main "antagonist", I like how she makes herself known at the beginning of the story, and makes an appearance or two throughout the player's adventure to remind them of her existence. To make a comparison, I've played CoC1 many times but have never actually beaten the game, and as a result I am not that familiar with that game's main antagonist, Lethice. Please understand that this is not an attempt to befoul CoC1 as a game or any other character, rather, an observation of an improvement in story telling that I am enjoying thus far. I hope to see more appearances by Kasyrra throughout the player's quest, as well as more options to submit to her.

Runner ups: Berwyn, Sugo, and... that corrupted Paladin North of the town, I don't remember her name off the top of my head.
Eryka

Reactions: Gigas_Magus

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Tricky, as some characters are far more advanced in the writing, so that may be changing.

While I do like Kiyoko and all the lore she brings with her, at the same time I feel she becomes very passive if your character is female. Could help if she tried to encourage a change in random conversation? I wouldn't ask for more activities since already there is still a humongous amount of content to be processed in future patches. Still a very enjoyable read.

Etheryn with her 'polite yet nervous foreigner' attitude also seems promising, as a character you can to a degree mold, being as pliable as she is. Though I guess the more rough actions are semi-wasted on me since I tend to go for gentle approach :p

Aside from that, Leorah, short Kitsune bandit content, and Cait made quite an impression.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen.

Oh... right.

My favorite is Ivris. No sex scenes and barely a dip into her doesn’t make me feel less obligated to make scenes for a shopkeeper (angering Savin) and romance her in a mutual desire to seek knowledge. Then an expack focused on finding a house, marrying her, moving in and living together, deciding your relationship is ready before finally having kids... and then retiring much to the dismay of everyone because you ain’t got time for saving the world ‘n shit.

But uh... you know. Probably Ivris.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Too early to say. Most of them are enjoyable to some extent or another but they're also in very basic states at the moment.

HIMEROSY

Feb 18, 2019
Still early days and I haven't seen everything (or even most!) of what a lot of the characters have to offer, but I'd say Leorah and Kiyoko (playing as a male PC). Cait is also really good, but more as a pleasant constant companion, rather than someone I really want to learn more about. Tbh I paid more attention to Cait's lore once I realised she is from the same place as Leorah.

I'm sure my say on this will change as I play more but they're my initial answers.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Harpy Wingleader. I quite like those minor characters that get a bit of content variety without trying to be all that. The RPG romance thing with personal quests and life stories of party members and all that, I don't really care for it. I don't dislike it either, but if the interaction is good, then that's what matters. I like the Wingleader's scenes, her teasing in the inn and all that, I don't care about her life five years before the game starts, how involved she is or her plot importance or anything.

Reactions: Baro992

Myneghon

Mar 10, 2019
Brint is my favourite, I take him everywhere with me. I love how integrated he is into scenes like losing to the Alraune Effigies, interacting with Sugo, joining in with the Cat Harem and the Snake Lady in the tree etc.

It's also cool how he interacts with the other companions (Cait mostly). All that makes him feel like a well fleshed-out and active companion character that's participating in the world. Plus he's a powerhouse in combat and is generally just an all-round Hot Beef Husbando.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
in no particular order

Alraune: slightly dommy milf dryad? hell yeah. Also the way she acts kind of shy during her anal scene makes me want to ravage her.

Gwyn: What can I say? I like shy milky milfs with preg content. Only thing I want is more lovey-dovey content where my PC and her just bond, she seems like a really nice person, and is probably the most 'wife-able' person in the game so far.

Arona: probably my actual favorite character, thicc musclegirls are great. I like her personality so far, makes me want to know the character more, cant wait for companion content.

Honourable mentions(not that much content but still like them):

Bimbugs: Bimbos arent my fetish, but for whatever reason I always have a lot of fun fucking their brains out in these games... and the huge honey tits certainly dont hurt.
Harpy wingleader: As others have said, nice to see even minor characters getting some fun content. The night time scenes are nice.
statues + (wo)man of my dreams: Again, really nice to have quality content, even if its minor. For whatever reason, the writing felt really compelling in this one, I liked the contrast between the statues and the dream girl, felt poignant.
Berwyn/Sugo: more boi's with big butts to pound please
sleepy snake: big cuddly fluffy snake boobs.
Harpy matron: Look, I know she only has one scene, but the art alone has made me realize that I desperately need a bad end where she smothers you with her tits, ass, and thighs all day while you impregnate her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So far my favorite characters in order are
Kiyoko: Cute fox gal who just wants babies and has some nice character development.
Ryn: The cute elf trap girl I just want to cuddle her. Also she has the best bird in all the world.
Gwyn: Fluffy milf whats not to love?
Cait: One of savins best pure slut npc's her wholesome sex scenes are a treat.

Quelii

Aug 12, 2018
Brint by far, because hot minotaur bf with great content for a sub pc (and honestly, getting my pretty boy pc railed by giant dicks preferably but not necessarily attached to a dude is pretty much the reason I'm here).

Reactions: Baggrin and PriyaX

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
If i had to only pick one, I'd have to go with Kiyoko. There's a ton of content so plenty of fun ways to play with her, especially the tag scene and fluffy tail bondage. The pregnancy content is amazing and all the wholesome family scenes together make it adorable. The tag scene in particular is my absolute favorite.

Kinu is an adorable little ball of fluff as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing her as she grows up based on the different choices. Personally I'd have liked the chance to romance her as well once she grows up, after seeing her elegant slut bust by DCL, but with the ban on incest in place by Patreon that obviously won't be a thing.

My other favorite would have to be Gwyn for the daddy dom roleplay and how cutely submissive she is. With how many pups she has each pregnancy, I can't help but imagine the two massive families meeting together after Kiyoko and family can escape the Astral Realm.

Reactions: llat-2
Mar 25, 2019
Southeast US
Berwyn and Sugo. What can I say? I love me some soft boys. I really wanna be able to get to know both of them.

Though, I gotta say I'm a big fan of the Hornets, too.

Reactions: Raskputin
K

Kokayi005

I'm really early in the game. So I've seen few of the cast up-close.
Both like and hate a lot of about the cast.
Sometimes I wish not everything lead to sex. I like Kiyoko unless I had to bang her to get her as a summon. That sex scene was not hot to me and kinda disturbing. Brint I liked as a friend until against my wishes he smeared cum on my face. Who does that? I wasn't even fucking him. He was just there. Not cool. I decided there and then to get rid of him whenever I got the change. I liked Cait until I realized there was no way to be exclusive with her. I'd rather marry a character than fuck everyone in the game. And she seems to be the total opposite. SMH

Reactions: llat-2

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm really early in the game. So I've seen few of the cast up-close.
Both like and hate a lot of about the cast.
Sometimes I wish not everything lead to sex. I like Kiyoko unless I had to bang her to get her as a summon. That sex scene was not hot to me and kinda disturbing. Brint I liked as a friend until against my wishes he smeared cum on my face. Who does that? I wasn't even fucking him. He was just there. Not cool. I decided there and then to get rid of him whenever I got the change. I liked Cait until I realized there was no way to be exclusive with her. I'd rather marry a character than fuck everyone in the game. And she seems to be the total opposite. SMH
This is a smut game. Not a dating simulator.

Also how did you get Brint smear cum on the champ's face without doing lewd stuff with him? I've had him in my part for a while, haven't had sex with and no such thing happaned to me? You sure you didn't press the sex button on accident?

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
This is a smut game. Not a dating simulator.

Also how did you get Brint smear cum on the champ's face without doing lewd stuff with him? I've had him in my part for a while, haven't had sex with and no such thing happaned to me? You sure you didn't press the sex button on accident?

Does that happen when you watch him fuck the sleepy snake? I feel like that's what it is

K

Kokayi005

Naw. Brint got in on some stuff I was doing with some bee girls. He watched then decided I wanted cum on my face and I didn't. It was after a battle.
He also started a train when I was fuck bee girls again be getting behind a girl that was behind me. Before he joined, Cait was getting in on stuff. I'm okay with that. But I don't like dudes. I'm not gay.

Even if it's not a dating game, why does smut just have to boarderline mindless fucking? Can't it be sometimes raw sex and sometimes romantic. It feels like almost none are anything other than mindless fap fuel. But I respect some of these characters too much to just toss them aside after fucking them and moving on to a new sex object.

There's a middle ground.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Even if it's not a dating game, why does smut just have to boarderline mindless fucking? Can't it be sometimes raw sex and sometimes romantic. It feels like almost none are anything other than mindless fap fuel. But I respect some of these characters too much to just toss them aside after fucking them and moving on to a new sex object.

Don't suppose you tried to get along with Fisianna or Embry among some examples in TiTS? Alternatively, while Kiyoko is very much about having children, interactions with her and Kinu are far more involving in other dimensions.

K

Kokayi005

Don't suppose you tried to get along with Fisianna or Embry among some examples in TiTS? Alternatively, while Kiyoko is very much about having children, interactions with her and Kinu are far more involving in other dimensions.
You might be on to something. While I didn't like Kiyokos sex scene I did like her class and grace. That's more what I mean. I'll have to actually get deeper into TitS to find out about the other people you brought up. Never met them last time I tried to beat the game.

But I can't stress enough that I'm not trying to kink shame or step on toes here. I'm just a decent person IRL and so I don't like being as ass in games. If I pick to play as nice Captain Steele I don't want random mean dialogue tossed in when that's not how I feel. I don't get off on calling a woman a slut or who're while making love. Even the bee women in COC2 I can't bring myself to insult or hate. They're just being mind controlled basically. Brainwashed. So what good is calling them bimbos?

I just want sex scenes with the option to be respectful and not just to some NPCs but to all of them. I'll save the insults for people I'm just gonna kill and not fuck.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I realized that I hadn't actually posted an answer to the original question, so:

Right now, if I had to choose only one character, I'd probably pick Etheryn. She's one of the characters that I can enjoy both from the standpoint of caring for her and making her feel more comfortable with who she is and letting her be herself (her thiccening expac will probably kill me with its glory) while at the same time letting my sadistic side take over in other playthroughs and allowing for a "break and corrupt her" route. She's this broken and beaten down girl who's spent her entire life tormented by her sister—the one person she had who should have loved her unconditionally—and is finally getting the chance to do something for herself, and instead of using this freedom to run away from everything and let the people who tormented her fall, is using that newfound freedom to try and save her people. On top of all of that, she's also got some of my favorite sex scenes in the game.

My runners up include Arona (because futa orc doms is my fetish), Cait (I love slutty BFF style characters, and Cait captures that perfectly), and Eryka (Redheaded muscle girl paladin? Sign me the fuck up. There's almost nothing that could have turned me off with her).

Reactions: Baggrin and Savin