Who is your favourite character, and why?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Brint an Quinn for sure. We're literally a sausage party day and night. A threesome scene with both of them would've gret, but so far Brint only seems to interact with Cait. Berwyn is also ok, but since I play as a black mage, our skills kinda overlap a bit :v
I like lady Evergreen a lot, and Arona too.

About the non sexable NPC, Harrick or Garth.

Reactions: Maomao and PriyaX

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I love Brint, he is dominant, kind and you can go on a date with him and I'm just all for soft romantic things, I really hope we can marry him at some point because he already said he wants to keep me so he better do! no take-backs! (I kid but I love him)

I really love how Brienne looks she is really pretty but I'm currently not switching to her as she is too subby for my tastes

I also love best girl Ryn, she is very cute and lovely even if I don't sex her as much outside getting rid of blue balls due me being a brat and wanting to be the sub on most of scenes, she is a cutie and very sweet 10/10

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Brint an Quinn for sure. We're literally a sausage party day and night. A threesome scene with both of them would've gret, but so far Brint only seems to interact with Cait. Berwyn is also ok, but since I play as a black mage, our skills kinda overlap a bit :v
I like lady Evergreen a lot, and Arona too.

About the non sexable NPC, Harrick or Garth.
This isn’t for lack of trying. Quin & Brint threesomes have come up in discussion, they just don’t bear fruit.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
This isn’t for lack of trying. Quin & Brint threesomes have come up in discussion, they just don’t bear fruit.
Let me guess, it all devolves into arguments over which of them gets which hole on the Champion and they just can't work it out? :p

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I think Kiyoka is my favorite character.
She is it not by far, because there are some things that I don't actually like - but that makes her actually better.
A character that is too perfect feels.. artificially created and not like a "real", independent person.
I am not really into pregnancy at all, but if Kyoko wants to breed an army, then I will do it for her. =)
She is just that great. <3

...Still, I would prefer another hair/tail colour. :D

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Really hard choice to make.
I think it's a tie between 3(!) characters. Actually, I actually like a lot of characters quite a bit.
Kasyrra - Evelyn - Elthara, in no particular order.

I could probably write an essay here on why I like them so much, but suffice to say, Kasyrra and Evely got that attitude, while Elthara being forced to live a double life(the High Priestess and a total slut) is so fucking hot.

Sep 2, 2020
1) Tainted Witch. I'm a sucker for bad ass evil witches. She knows how to use that tongue all the ways I like, and I'm really hoping my submissions for her get accepted (pregnancy mechanic, more tongue stuff, some forced body worship while she edges you, temporarily turning the player's mouth/tongue into a hypersensitive sex organ from her saliva)

2) Alraune. Her scenes are really hot, specifically her pounding your guts with a mass of tentacles before her daughters play with your abused gaping body.

3) Evelyn. Soft Domme with a fat dick, checks all my boxes.

4) Oxana. Mommy Domme with a fat dick, checks all my boxes

Reactions: Savin

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I'll talk about the non-sexable NPC before mentioning anyone else: Brother Sanders. Wise! Powerful! Mysterious! Who IS he, and how did he end up in a sleepy little town like Hawkethorn? He gives me serious "retired lv. 20 adventurer" vibes. It's interesting that he eschews the standard conventions about simply having faith in higher powers and instead chooses to follow the gods because they lead by example. I have to wonder if that line of thought was taken into consideration when storycrafting the world lore and Convocation of Mirrors event. I'd have felt much differently about some things if he hadn't put that idea in my head.

*tinfoil hat*
Mirror quest spoilers
Sanders is one of The Seven Ascended. It's the only way his sessions can actively purify the stain on your very soul, as he has the ability to do soul stuff, and has even made it his purpose. After the biggest post-buffet regret session, healing and mending those before they get so twisted, is his way of repentance.

Or he is just a really old paladin, who had his fill of doing the Holy Good all over the place. But he could still totally kick your ass. Dude is Master Roshi levels of shredded under those robes.

I now crave a scene were some Arch-Imp shows up, and he just holy newspaper baps them into submission.

Reactions: Zawarado

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
brienne by a long shot. love my big moo girl.
kasyrra and arona are second. just waiting for a way to interact with kas on the regular. and to knock up arona.
i will say that the relationships in this game is what makes me love it. like kas is the villain but if you read in to her outside of the whole demon corrupt your world thing she is a somewhat nice person like if you romance her she will give her life for you.
and brint goes from domie mino to giddy daddy or loving moo mummy. i sure there is a character for everyone even if they may have a smaller part in the game.
the sole thing that would make it better is if the characters has imput if you sleep with other people if you are with them like you knock up brienne then start fucking every one but her she gets kinda pissed at you or something like i make a new pc just to be with someone so i don't feel guilt. small thing but one that i don't care if it ever happens.

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
hands down my favorite character has to be our sweet snow elf princess Etheryn. I had fallen in love with her art and personality the very moment I met her. And with the whole confidence mechanic adding small changes in the game based on how confident she is adds a lot more to her. I also just love pampering and taking care of pure cinnamon rolls. I hope that the titans of CoC will one day grant us the opportunity to release her from her cage.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I am a big fan of the OG companions of Brint and Cait. Brint is such a good bro whether he is fucking my character or we are DPing someone else and Cait has a feeling of a free love character like you could totally see yourself waking up next to her every day and being a bit domestic with her but you also like that she is free to fuck and love whoever she wants.

I tried out turning Brint into Brienne but the change was a bit too jarring for me and considering I already have Etheryn as a sub I just started missing Brint. He is the only male character I am comfortable fucking cos he is a solid guy.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
IDK I like fox-wife and floof-child but there is just something about Kohaku that makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Could just be I like smol girls like myself or maybe the fact she masks her feelings most of the time until you get under her shell and clothes.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
What I like is that in this game, my preferences about people actually change.

A couple of pages (and months) back, I said Kiyoko is my favorite character, but then I played a bit further and explored avenues I missed before..
And know I do not even unlock her anymore. I blame Keros on that. And Observer, but those two are probably the same individual.

I have yet to form another favorite, but I am certain this will happen soon. But who knows, maybe it will shift even more..
I think many characters have a lot going for them and even if they do not fit into preferences & fetishes, they are still engaging.
Even if some are engaging as someone you do activly dislike.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Savin

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
The character I find most interesting has to be Brother Sanders. I almost always ask him for help during Dog Days because I love his dialogue with Hethia. As a follower of the Old Wyld, she has no reason to trust a priest of Velun, but he manages to defuse the situation and talk her into letting everyone go in a matter of minutes. I'd really like to learn more about his time with the Warriors of White and what brought him to Hawkethorne.

As far as which character I find most sexually appealing, I have to give it to Merielle. What can I say, I'm more than happy to breed a girl with a big ass and big antlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: strawberry_tea

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
The character I find most interesting has to be Brother Sanders. I almost always ask him for help during Dog Days because I love his dialogue with Hethia. As a follower of the Old Wyld, she has no reason to trust a priest of Velun, but he manages to defuse the situation and talk her into letting everyone go in a matter of minutes. I'd really like to learn more about his time with the Warriors of White and what brought him to Hawkethorne.

As far as which character I find most sexually appealing, I have to give it to Merielle. What can I say, I'm more than happy to breed a girl with a big ass and big antlers.
You can get some hints about his past in the latest update after helping Liaden purify the hive.

Reactions: Foxglove

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I've previously claimed that Sanders and the Sleepy Snake were two of my favorites (if only she wasn't a random encounter). Now, however, Clementine is in the game, and I have met her. And all I can say, is fluff. The tails of the Kitsune may be fluffy, but god damn, Clementine's fluff. Especially since it's not just in her tail.

Cyanios

Oct 6, 2020
For me. Kiyuko is my first wife, with Kinu as my wonderful daughter I will move the world for. On another appendage, Kasyrra is delightful in her personality and going down the corruption route is surprisingly heartwarming.

The dream scene especially where she refers to herself as mamma kas makes me want to switch from dominantly making her scream my name to letting mama handle fucking me stupid.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Have to say, with every new update, Brienne is firmly becoming my favourite. Too many reasons to actually list, but she's definitely top of the list.

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
Having played more in the Foothills recently, the more I encounter Lt. Jen, the more I like her. On the surface of it, she seems like this stony, impenetrable mercenary. Then you get to know her a little better and realize that deep down, she's actually a really sensitive person with a huge self-esteem problem and a fangirlish crush on her commander. It'll be interesting to see where her story goes.

MeIsntVeryCreative

Nov 19, 2016
Surprisingly now I thinking about it, I didn't really take a liking by character itself, or favouriTISM at all, or it is just simply that I treated them as a "story" to tell rather than a character. (Unsurprisingly for someone like me whom very detached from humanity, societal and culture). While I am particularly enthusiast on (parenthood?) related content and still susceptible to a very small extent of cultural resonance as a chinese from eastern culture related content, I don't took those into consideration when it comes to character trait and objectivity assessment. Or maybe it is just simply that I don't really had a strong preference or opinion when it comes to character trait (save for a few extremity exception).

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Brint is obviously one of the best characters the game has to offer, bar none and he is also mighty strong. I always have him on my team.
I also like Orcish, Garret, Gwyn, Garth and Ivris.

Reactions: Salomon

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
Kiyoko hands down is my favorite character she has a lovely design and loving personality to her. Observer's writing for Kiyoko definitely got me attached to the character as I got to interact with her in game and learn more about her while wanting to free her. Kiyoko hits my buttons hard with the preg and family building content so it's been really good with you interact with her and the kids. I've been quite pleased with the expansions Observer has been adding to her and I'm hoping they keep coming especially if we can get more family time moments which I loved the most.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Damn not one mention of the Anna or the moth girl.
Anna is probably my favorite due to the milking scenes with my cow girl character and I don't know why but I just find moth characters not "arousing" but I want to say pretty? beautiful?
(Maybe its because I'm Spiderman?)
Anyways whether it be in TiTs or CoC2 I always like moth characters and I always make a moth character later on.
Besides that it will probably be any future cow girls we find in Khor'minos especially if there's a futa amazon like Zephyr in TiTs.