Who is your favourite character, and why?

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Probably Lt. Jen, she's really well written and well fleshed out as a character, also I feel like she hates my guy but secretly really likes him, but is too proud to tell him. Which is my uncontested favorite.
Jen is a precious bean and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I like the one cat who’s sister imma b fucking

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Eh? Only sister cats i can think of are calla and cait, but calla has almost no screen time, and you're into her? How does that work?
I got an extra long dong that fucks sluts across dimensions.

Baihap

Feb 12, 2020
When I first started out I really liked Garret. I love the thought of being knotted by such a handsome hunk of meat. (Sorry Brint, I’m not into Minotaurs and your dick is too big for me.) He has a cute boyish charm with all that insecurity he has from sex, living in his fathers shadow, missing mother, and pent up wanderlust. I sympathize him for losing his V to the frost elf. Wish I could sooth his mind (and body) more. I let him breed and domm my champion as much as I can. I really love how he confronts you on your pregnancy!!! Ah it gives me the fuzzies in my tummy!!!

But I want to be his bitch without all the violent content. However that’ll be breaking away from his character and you can’t have everything.

That’s why I really like Quin! ♡ He doesn’t have the muscle body like Garret or Brint, but he’s no femboy like Bry (you’re cute and all but I don’t feel the attraction to fuck you). What he lacks physically (not that his body’s lacking anything, he’s perfect the way he is) he makes up for behavior and he’s so manly!!! ♡ He overflows with confidence and rightfully so. I made a new Champ just for him exclusively to put as much buns in my oven. He’s a domm without all the violence and his holiday scene is such a turn on. His indoor anal and the beginning of the outdoor blowjob scene really gets me going. I love how he’s there for you when you babies are born and I just want to marry him. I never knew I had a thing for domm bunny bois (unlike doggy bois) but Quin reminded me how much I love them. I used to draw a bunny girl represent of myself back in high school for a reason.

Quin needs more love and I want to interact with him as many ways possible. I wish there was a scene where he domms my pussy instead of my ass. Not into anal all that much (but for him I make an exception) and I hate having to ride him to get get pregnant. Like I really enjoy making him cum his brains out and rock his world but I want to do that as his power sub. I want to be the Quin’s wifey so bad.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When I first started out I really liked Garret. I love the thought of being knotted by such a handsome hunk of meat. (Sorry Brint, I’m not into Minotaurs and your dick is too big for me.) He has a cute boyish charm with all that insecurity he has from sex, living in his fathers shadow, missing mother, and pent up wanderlust. I sympathize him for losing his V to the frost elf. Wish I could sooth his mind (and body) more. I let him breed and domm my champion as much as I can. I really love how he confronts you on your pregnancy!!! Ah it gives me the fuzzies in my tummy!!!

But I want to be his bitch without all the violent content. However that’ll be breaking away from his character and you can’t have everything.

That’s why I really like Quin! ♡ He doesn’t have the muscle body like Garret or Brint, but he’s no femboy like Bry (you’re cute and all but I don’t feel the attraction to fuck you). What he lacks physically (not that his body’s lacking anything, he’s perfect the way he is) he makes up for behavior and he’s so manly!!! ♡ He overflows with confidence and rightfully so. I made a new Champ just for him exclusively to put as much buns in my oven. He’s a domm without all the violence and his holiday scene is such a turn on. His indoor anal and the beginning of the outdoor blowjob scene really gets me going. I love how he’s there for you when you babies are born and I just want to marry him. I never knew I had a thing for domm bunny bois (unlike doggy bois) but Quin reminded me how much I love them. I used to draw a bunny girl represent of myself back in high school for a reason.

Quin needs more love and I want to interact with him as many ways possible. I wish there was a scene where he domms my pussy instead of my ass. Not into anal all that much (but for him I make an exception) and I hate having to ride him to get get pregnant. Like I really enjoy making him cum his brains out and rock his world but I want to do that as his power sub. I want to be the Quin’s wifey so bad.
It’s planned that there will be options to power bottom/catch/sub Quin. There will also be more scenes overtime for him. As a companion, I’ve basically long-pathed Quin and the things I’d like to do going forward, it’s merely that I have to reach it. Good to hear folks enjoy him though.

And there will eventually be a way to marry Quin as per his quest line.

Baihap

Feb 12, 2020
It’s planned that there will be options to power bottom/catch/sub Quin. There will also be more scenes overtime for him. As a companion, I’ve basically long-pathed Quin and the things I’d like to do going forward, it’s merely that I have to reach it. Good to hear folks enjoy him though.

And there will eventually be a way to marry Quin as per his quest line.
Omg I cannot express my happiness! You just made my day. In fact my whole week of lock-down. >/////<

I will patiently wait for that day. ♡

Daikael

Jun 7, 2017
Arizona
Kinu, specifically Young Inari Kinu. I'm a big fan of the Inari over the Hime because, while Hime Kinu is indeed, hot as fuck, Inari Kinu has an appeal not only in her form, but also in how she seems to hold herself. It's uhh...also kinda adorable how she seems to be intelligent as fuck, but also seems to...not contain any wisdom whatsoever.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Kinu, specifically Young Inari Kinu. I'm a big fan of the Inari over the Hime because, while Hime Kinu is indeed, hot as fuck, Inari Kinu has an appeal not only in her form, but also in how she seems to hold herself. It's uhh...also kinda adorable how she seems to be intelligent as fuck, but also seems to...not contain any wisdom whatsoever.
An intelligent person is not always a wise one. (or in the case of our fox daughter, is as hard-headed as an earth elemental)

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I've already said this but I love Evelyn, best domme I've read, manages to mix the perfect amount of dominance and care. I also love Ryn, I like her as a character but also for when I'm feeling more dominant to bullly her.

I also like Hethia, the one scene she has is very hot. A shame it's only one.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Definitely Etheryn and Evelyn, they're both so wonderful, and Cait's quite high up there too. I also have a huge weakness for Phyria, abated somewhat by my complete lack of ability to do anything with her except summon her in combat (no interest in her bro or men at all). Let's see. Hethia's pretty great, always wanted more out of her, hope we can meet her again. Eryka is pretty great I really wish there was stuff to do with her, especially being able to have sex with her without being a shitty person. Oh and Kasyrra is like, guilty pleasure #1 just so much of her and the ways she sometimes shows softness, and holds the PC above everyone else, and legitimately wants a challenge out of you - and how she's very clearly just kinda lonely honestly. If we get a "purify (or at least contain somehow) Kasyrra" ending I would be very happy, especially if it doesn't conflict with my intentions to become Etheryn's wife (and Cait's and Evelyn's if possible).

Yeah those are who I love.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Sanders, just because of how awesome the scene for removing the Cursed Armor is (even though I reloaded a save afterwards and had the transformation fully occur), and also how he acts in the Dog Days quest if you talk to him. Like, he's just a genuinely cool character.

Also, that snake girl who's usually asleep is nice. Unfortunately, she's got content that's only available if you're solo, and playing solo in the area she's in leads to you loosing against a bunch of Imps, despite how easy they are with companions. Also, as a random encounter rather than a character with a specific spot (which you might expect, given that she's always asleep), this means you're even more likely to encounter something that can wreck your solo ass, because to meet her again you need to purposefully trigger random encounters.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Sanders, just because of how awesome the scene for removing the Cursed Armor is (even though I reloaded a save afterwards and had the transformation fully occur), and also how he acts in the Dog Days quest if you talk to him. Like, he's just a genuinely cool character.

Also, that snake girl who's usually asleep is nice. Unfortunately, she's got content that's only available if you're solo, and playing solo in the area she's in leads to you loosing against a bunch of Imps, despite how easy they are with companions. Also, as a random encounter rather than a character with a specific spot (which you might expect, given that she's always asleep), this means you're even more likely to encounter something that can wreck your solo ass, because to meet her again you need to purposefully trigger random encounters.
Sanders is the true MVP.

the sleeping naga is one of my favourite encounters in the Frostwood, but yeah if you go solo there you're wrecked. maybe we can move her into the Champion's Keep once that gets implemented in about 3-5 years.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I've already said this but I love Evelyn, best domme I've read, manages to mix the perfect amount of dominance and care. I also love Ryn, I like her as a character but also for when I'm feeling more dominant to bullly her.
I've got separate champion files for 'spoil Ryn rotten like the princess she is' and 'build her up but also bully her every so often' including bringing her to Evelyn for extra bullying. :D.Oh, and a third champion who picked up where Alissa left off, so I can see what the Winter City looks like with a low-confidence high-libido Ryn. Since Savin mentioned that Ryn's state will be really noticeable there, I decided I might as well build champion runs around seeing the different outcomes and different gender combinations and as much as I love spoiling Ryn, I figure I owe it to the developers to see the 'sluttified Ryn' path at least once.

Eryka is pretty great I really wish there was stuff to do with her, especially being able to have sex with her without being a shitty person.
I know there's the dream sequence (which I seem to get a lot) but I'm wondering if there's some other way to help her. If you can suck corruption out of someone, I've got a champion who'd be happy to try experimenting on it with Eryka... or maybe introduce her to Leorah in the future and we could have a Paladin Sandwich.

especially if it doesn't conflict with my intentions to become Etheryn's wife (and Cait's and Evelyn's if possible).
Whether the game ever provides an option for it or not, my head-canon for my catboy thief's postgame life is gonna be what I posted here. And they lived happily ever after...

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Right know ? i´m playing the game again since there was only harpies in the game. I love Cait of course, She lovely, thanks Savin, You guys keeps giving temptation to turn Brint into Brienne but i not gonna do it even still she is sexy as hell. i dont think he would want that, i would not. Azyrran is Nice and simple girl, love her ^^ !!! thanks Skow, others i also like is the nice Thief moth girl Lusina, i wish for a expansion for you to give her more attetion and love she desverves even thought that daam Duelist's Stance kill my ass a lot of times and makes me loose my money. Hinata is also a interesting guy, i wish you could learn more about him, he always makes that face, maybe he have a bad past or something. I like all characters in differents ways. but these a like a little more.

Im still finishing the old forest, and still have to go to the Fox village and sidequests. Looking foward to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenalc13 and Savin

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
My favourites at the moment are Kiyoko and the family content attached to her (including Kinu.)

It's nice knowing that in the chaos that's currently occurring the champion has an actual home to return to with a family and a wife that you actually marry in a ceremony.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Made an account just to express my desire for more content for the wyvern girl, and for Ihzalti.

In regard of other characters:
Cait is the perfect harlot, also a must have in the team unless you are the healer.
Brint is the perfect bro, won't genderbend him nor partake in sexual activities with him without a female in the middle.
Berwyn is such a good boy, sadly my preferences don't allow me to sex him that much.
I'm less acquainted with other followers.
Characters that can be pregnant are my favourites, specially if they show you the child, so Gwyneth, Zhara and Kiyoko are a must.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Detective John Kimble, because every time I read the title of this thread, all I can hear in my head is, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Berwyn is such a good boy, sadly my preferences don't allow me to sex him that much.
f2e.jpg

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Sure you can! It's not actually all that tough. Tastes in just about everything evolve through exposure and experience.

But you have to want to try new things. If someone's trying to make you or if you don't feel comfortable with the environment in which you're trying something you'll have a bad experience and end up as one of those who doesn't like beer because they drank too much as a kid or one of those people who's never left their country because "I've got everything I need right here, everywhere else is probably the same".

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
Kiyoko is far and away my favorite character. She's fully realized, has clear motivations and drives, and has a relationship that feels like it grows into love between her and the champion. I can't wait to see the full story finished. I gush too much about her already so I'll leave it at that.

After her, I think the Harpy Wingleader is funny, when she first attacks him in the wilds, then escalates sneaks into the Champion's room in town to steal his money, then sneaks in to "steal his money" but is actually after sex with the Champion. It's a hilarious progression, and how the Champion tosses her out the window or lets her leave is funny. But It's also cool how she brings their daughter to meet the Champion, and actually tears up with how the Champion plays and interacts with her. There's a lot there that I hope can be expanded on in some fashion.

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
I'll talk about the non-sexable NPC before mentioning anyone else: Brother Sanders. Wise! Powerful! Mysterious! Who IS he, and how did he end up in a sleepy little town like Hawkethorn? He gives me serious "retired lv. 20 adventurer" vibes. It's interesting that he eschews the standard conventions about simply having faith in higher powers and instead chooses to follow the gods because they lead by example. I have to wonder if that line of thought was taken into consideration when storycrafting the world lore and Convocation of Mirrors event. I'd have felt much differently about some things if he hadn't put that idea in my head.

I subscribe to the idea that the best villains are bold and unapologetic with their ambitions, so I'm a big fan of Kasyrra and how she's about as subtle as a howitzer. A milfy demoness with giant tits, a monster cock, a huge fuck-off axe, and a plan to bone the entire world into submission? Hell yeah, more please. Can't wait to see how the player can develop a relationship with her, whether as antagonists, co-conspirators, or reluctant rivals.

Cait and Brint are my preferred companions. I'd bring Cait along on all my adventures even if she had no interest in bedding the player. She's just enjoyable to be around; your own happy, horny little ray of sunshine. I like doing things *with* her as much as I like doing things *to* her. Also, absolutely hilarious how she gets all huffy around Miko and Mai. Great bit of characterization. And regarding Brint, people are free to like Brienne, but I never let Brint keep the cursed armor on because my #1 beef bro is perfect the way he is. The best jock friend my scrawny wizard lad could ask for.

The sheer amount of top-notch content Kiyoko and Kinu have rightfully puts them at the top of a lot of people's lists, but personally, Kohaku is my favorite inhabitant of the floof haus. She's tiny, adorable, has a great ass, and isn't overly concerned with cermony and propriety (or a lack thereof) when dealing with the non-kitsune PC. I've always had a weakness for plucky traveling merchant characters. Alas, they so rarely get to be the center of attention.

Still, I'm hesitant to call anyone my out-and-out favorite. There are a plethora of well-written, well-developed, perfectly likeable characters, but there isn't one that stands out to me as a cut above the rest. However, given that Savin is running the show here, I know we're going to get a rowdy salamander gf with a sword at some point, and when we do it's going to be her.