Who is your favourite character, and why?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He is just a bit character so far but I want to see more of Prince Nyze, he is cute and tsundere as fuck. C'mon bro let me back into the sex zone, I will suck your dick like a million times, we don't have to touch buttstuff ever again. (he took my herm character's fiercely guarded vaginal virginity because I incorrectly thought you could dom ride him w/ your ass and I require sexy revenge)
More Nyze IS planned. The issue arose originally from me not fully understanding the sex content but evolved into me wanting to gate it behind a Nyze expack in the future. Unlike the other honeypots, he's a bit more selective/tsun; it's why he's a bit butthurt that you poked him in the butt (if you did).

TLDR: More Nyze is inevitable, it's just low-priority since he is a minor character compared to the other named hoe-nets.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
okay so let's see:

Companions: It's hard not to love every single member of your merry band of misfits, though my favourites will have to be Etheryn, Brint and Brienne. Etheryn... I just love her story, a young half-sex born in the royal family, tormented and abused all her life by her tyrannical older sister, and when she finally earns her freedom she rushes to find allies to help free her people. It's nice seeing her learn to be free and interacting with people (also she is a precious soul who always needs hugs and I am a certified hugging machine). Brint is just a total bro from the first moment you find him, I like his easygoing attitude and his personality. His interactions with others is also pretty nice, especially his friendship with Garret and when you sic him onto Arona. Brienne is probably my favourite romance on the party, I like how it's mainly she who falls in love with you and that her personality doesn't change too much (the scene where she's telling Garret how she knocked out a guy with her tits put a smile on my face).

non-party: okay so here we go:

- Shar: I have a soft spot for the little harpy, especially after the cloister scene, she's just too adorable.
- Brother Sanders: the real MVP of Hawkethorne, always there to lend a hand.
- Effigy Herald: the purest bean in this entire game and should be a bard party member.
- Nareva: hands down my favourite boss "fight" of the game, and the lore you get there is probably my favourite piece in the entire game.
- Kinu: Imma be honest, I didn't like the kitsunes too much. I don't dislike them, very far from it, they just didn't strike me as anything special. however I like how Kinu is constructed within the astral plane and how, just like with Kassyra, you can't have the good without the bad, no matter what version of her you end up with.
- Kassyra: good villains are getting hard to come by, so Kas is a nice step in that direction. the fact that she came to our dimension to escape Queen Lathice's decaying rule paints her in a empathizing light. She's one of those "Hard to love but harder to hate" cases.
- Drider Queen: big fuzzy spider lady! didn't think I could get so many of my fetishes in a single character but here we are. oh and that "Egg Dom" scene? mmnnf.
- Wingleader Zhara: If I had to pick a single character as a favourite then it would be her. I like her appearance, her personality, her attitude, how she ends up in a relationship with the champion and how she treats them as part of the family. honestly can't wait for the harpy questline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon0rider25

Coco

Dec 3, 2019
Well, I didn't think I had a thing for fox girls until Kiyoko, hahaha.
Definitely has to be her, but the grown up Hime Kinu :yes:

jman6000

Feb 7, 2016
What it says on the tin. I'd like to see what's the draw. Doesn't have to be NPCs, mob encounters will do.

Everyone has different likes, so please be respectful.

I really like how they did kyoko, I read up on her a bit when I was looking into people you could bring onto your team and while reading about her I thought she might be neat, but in the whole interacting with her in the spirit orb and the well fleshed out story and narrative and the interactions with
your daughter and even straight up acting as the daughter in certain scenarios in
the world in the orb. The whole setting is rather nice. Best way I can describe it after doing an 8 hour overnight shift and desperately needing sleep lol.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I'm still pretty new to CoC2, but I would have to say that Kiyoko takes first place pretty handily in my opinion. She's got easily the most fleshed out relationship with the PC in the entire game, both her sex scenes and non-sexual interactions are all absolutely incredible and varied, and the fact that she actually has flaws and very clearly struggles with raising Kinu without your help really sets her apart from nearly every other character. After playing TiTS to completion numerous times and finally deciding to experiment with another one of Fenoxo's projects, I really didn't expect to see my fiercely intelligent and competent fox-wife reprimanding our daughter and potentially inhibiting Kinu's early development in order to hide her own sense of inferiority in a game like this, and it immediately drew me into her and Kinu's story. There was clearly a lot of time and effort put into the kitsune family and it shows in every aspect of your interactions with her.

Second place would definitely have to go to Kinu herself because of how much time you spend raising her and making decisions that affect how her personality will turn out in the future. She's kinda at an inherent disadvantage compared to other characters due to the fact that you obviously can't fuck your own daughter (I mean, some people might want to, but there's rules against that as long as Fen is funded by Patreon), meaning that she misses out on a lot of content that other characters, like her equally complex mother, have access to. Despite this, the amount of time you spend getting to know her and helping raise her to the best of your ability still manage to put her way higher on my list of favorites than most other characters in the game. I really appreciate the fact that there is no "right" way to raise her and I actually did struggle with some of the decisions I made as a result. Much like Kiyoko, I didn't expect this level of complexity out of a game as unfinished as CoC2 and I'm so very glad I was wrong.

And finally, third place has to go to Kassyra. While she's still unfinished and certainly more basic than Kiyoko and Kinu, I greatly enjoyed her fleeting appearances throughout the story so far. She's a legitimately interesting and intimidating villain who has her own backstory, and I very much appreciate that. She provides a good power ceiling to the universe by demonstrating her vast magical power and ability to instantly reshape your body to her whims, and both her servants throughout the world and regular appearances by the demon herself continually reinforce that sense of power. After playing TiTS for so long and having to deal with the fact that there really isn't a true villain of the game aside from PROBABLY Maximilian Steele (who gets mentioned offhand a grand total of ONCE), it was really refreshing to encounter an opponent who demanded respect and caution for once. Even beyond that though, there's just a lot to like about her in general. I like her over the top design, I like that her backstory actually has a decent level of complexity to it and is doled out in a couple pieces at a time instead of just dropped on us in order to make her sympathetic, I like that you don't even get the opportunity to fight her so that she can maintain that sense of intimidation, I like the fact that you have the choice to submit or resist her demands to fuck you, and I absolutely love the way she toys with and talks down to you at every opportunity while also clearly taking an abnormal level of interest in you that makes you feel like you're just playing into her hands regardless of what actions you take. Her content is extremely limited by the nature of only having a handful of one-off meetings with her and her story arc isn't even close to complete, but she hooked my on the game from the very first encounter and only grew more interesting from there, so I'd say she's more than worthy of a mention.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm still pretty new to CoC2, but I would have to say that Kiyoko takes first place pretty handily in my opinion. She's got easily the most fleshed out relationship with the PC in the entire game, both her sex scenes and non-sexual interactions are all absolutely incredible and varied, and the fact that she actually has flaws and very clearly struggles with raising Kinu without your help really sets her apart from nearly every other character. After playing TiTS to completion numerous times and finally deciding to experiment with another one of Fenoxo's projects, I really didn't expect to see my fiercely intelligent and competent fox-wife reprimanding our daughter and potentially inhibiting Kinu's early development in order to hide her own sense of inferiority in a game like this, and it immediately drew me into her and Kinu's story. There was clearly a lot of time and effort put into the kitsune family and it shows in every aspect of your interactions with her.

Second place would definitely have to go to Kinu herself because of how much time you spend raising her and making decisions that affect how her personality will turn out in the future. She's kinda at an inherent disadvantage compared to other characters due to the fact that you obviously can't fuck your own daughter (I mean, some people might want to, but there's rules against that as long as Fen is funded by Patreon), meaning that she misses out on a lot of content that other characters, like her equally complex mother, have access to. Despite this, the amount of time you spend getting to know her and helping raise her to the best of your ability still manage to put her way higher on my list of favorites than most other characters in the game. I really appreciate the fact that there is no "right" way to raise her and I actually did struggle with some of the decisions I made as a result. Much like Kiyoko, I didn't expect this level of complexity out of a game as unfinished as CoC2 and I'm so very glad I was wrong.

And finally, third place has to go to Kassyra. While she's still unfinished and certainly more basic than Kiyoko and Kinu, I greatly enjoyed her fleeting appearances throughout the story so far. She's a legitimately interesting and intimidating villain who has her own backstory, and I very much appreciate that. She provides a good power ceiling to the universe by demonstrating her vast magical power and ability to instantly reshape your body to her whims, and both her servants throughout the world and regular appearances by the demon herself continually reinforce that sense of power. After playing TiTS for so long and having to deal with the fact that there really isn't a true villain of the game aside from PROBABLY Maximilian Steele (who gets mentioned offhand a grand total of ONCE), it was really refreshing to encounter an opponent who demanded respect and caution for once. Even beyond that though, there's just a lot to like about her in general. I like her over the top design, I like that her backstory actually has a decent level of complexity to it and is doled out in a couple pieces at a time instead of just dropped on us in order to make her sympathetic, I like that you don't even get the opportunity to fight her so that she can maintain that sense of intimidation, I like the fact that you have the choice to submit or resist her demands to fuck you, and I absolutely love the way she toys with and talks down to you at every opportunity while also clearly taking an abnormal level of interest in you that makes you feel like you're just playing into her hands regardless of what actions you take. Her content is extremely limited by the nature of only having a handful of one-off meetings with her and her story arc isn't even close to complete, but she hooked my on the game from the very first encounter and only grew more interesting from there, so I'd say she's more than worthy of a mention.

Work on Kiyoko began more than two years before the game's release.

Even if there was no ruling, external or internal against incest, I would never have written Kinu incest; the core pitch of the character was a spite project and a salt mine.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Work on Kiyoko began more than two years before the game's release.

Even if there was no ruling, external or internal against incest, I would never have written Kinu incest; the core pitch of the character was a spite project and a salt mine.
Fair enough, then. Every writer should certainly have control over what they write. I never meant to call into question your intentions for the character.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Cardinal

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, new backer here (also new to the forum) who really appreciates this game's writing! I've been following Fenoxo's games for a while (completed CoC1 and played some TiTS) but stopped playing CoC2 for a while to wait for new builds, then decided to play again around the 6th to get to speed. Halfway through Kiyoko arc when suddenly and coincidentally a backer build for her finished escape is announced, and there we were. God, awfully hard for me to choose a favorite, but I think as the game stands right now for me, Kiyoko wins out by a very narrow margin. That's not to say the other characters aren't as good. Damn near every unique character in this game feels so well written even if interactions with them aren't nearly as lengthy, detailed, or as numerous as the ones that occur between the player and Kiyoko or Kinu, and on a different day in a different mood i'd pick any one of the companions (pssst, gibe more Quinn pls)

I did just about everything there is to do in the playable areas, and I'm honestly very satisfied and immersed in particular with the relationship the main character and his family can have with Kiyoko and Co. I don't need to go into detail on why I like this whole situation, I think BoyHowdy summed up the gist of how I feel. Obviously amazing and steamy sex scenes, that's a given for just about any sex in this entire game. I like Kinu lots in a wholesome way as well. I'd pick her over Kiyoko, but it's tough for me to accept how she can end up towards the end of the arc as Hime. Girl just feels stone cold even though she's so formal and polite, and her boyfriend is a dick (like, you so obsessed with respect? least you could do is respect me "son in law", i am the sole reason you have a girlfriend in the first place), but i love her character all the same, just feels like i'm being cockblocked from being a good dad by her and Nakano. >:O Probably is the same way in a different manner with Inari.

Heheh, sorry, that kinda turned into more of a small input on Observer's writing, but I kinda needed to get that off my chest and I stand by Kiyoko winning my heart for best character, for now. :smuggo::iiam:

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Currently it is Kohaku. I feel like we got this shady black market connection thing going on.

That wyldsap x2, fluffy sash, razor nectar, and swift sword all just happened to fall off a cart in the old country.

brbBZyNN_o.jpg

Plz no tell Kiyoko.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Currently it is Kohaku. I feel like we got this shady black market connection thing going on.

That wyldsap x2, fluffy sash, razor nectar, and swift sword all just happened to fall off a cart in the old country.

brbBZyNN_o.jpg

Plz no tell Kiyoko.
What browser and screen resolution are you using if you don't mind? Kohaku looks like she has some jaggedness around the edges.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
What browser and screen resolution are you using if you don't mind? Kohaku looks like she has some jaggedness around the edges.
1366X768 (shitty laptop)
Download for windows (default settings)
Tbf, it could be print screen to ctrl+v in paint with crop... lol.

0WtxMiP3_o.jpg

I have to ctrl zoom in to about 175% to see the edge jaggedness around her ears and tails on the smaller image.
O18ujFF3_o.png

Incidentally I got a fluffy scarf whilst discovering that I can, in fact, play COC2x2 side by side if I load a to file save file.
Don't make me be the one to do it plz.
Double the COC! That's alotta COC!
I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So far Brint has been my homeboy for a couple runs. Mothgirl is what convinced me to play the game as a dude . I gotta give it to my absolute bro, Brint. You get him so early on and easy to do so.

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
So I've never posted in the forums despite being a member of this site for years. It is just not normally my thing. However, I simply love this new COC game. My favorite character so far is hands-down Brint. He is just amazing. He's a great companion who actually gets to interact with different scenes as you progress with the story (love the cat harem scene). Also, he isn't a 2D character either; he definitely has different facets that shine through in different parts from his total man whore side to him being touched about how you wanted to do something special for him (all night bjs sex scene) to being a total bro with Garret. His sex scenes in general are well done and super steamy plus the cute cuddle time at night options. I like how they change subtly from first-time to recurring. It's a nice touch, and it has been noticed. Also, he had a few touching lines when my character was so giving up her virginity to him. Oh the fun of being continuously knocked up by him, and my character making comments about becoming his wife. I, also, hope we get to go to his hometown some day. I see that the gate is there, but you're barred from entering now. I'm looking forward to it and everything else from this game.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
So I've never posted in the forums despite being a member of this site for years. It is just not normally my thing. However, I simply love this new COC game. My favorite character so far is hands-down Brint. He is just amazing. He's a great companion who actually gets to interact with different scenes as you progress with the story (love the cat harem scene). Also, he isn't a 2D character either; he definitely has different facets that shine through in different parts from his total man whore side to him being touched about how you wanted to do something special for him (all night bjs sex scene) to being a total bro with Garret. His sex scenes in general are well done and super steamy plus the cute cuddle time at night options. I like how they change subtly from first-time to recurring. It's a nice touch, and it has been noticed. Also, he had a few touching lines when my character was so giving up her virginity to him. Oh the fun of being continuously knocked up by him, and my character making comments about becoming his wife. I, also, hope we get to go to his hometown some day. I see that the gate is there, but you're barred from entering now. I'm looking forward to it and everything else from this game.
I remember reading around here somewhere that you'll get quite a few interactions when bringing him along to Khor Minos. one that I recall involves meeting up with a crew of his old pals called the Chargers.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Brint is such a good character. I honestly can't decide if I like him or Brienne more.
I've actually never got Brienne, don't know the actual steps to obtain her but I feel it has something to do with the armor. Although it is completely fair to like both Brienne and Brint for different reasons

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've actually never got Brienne, don't know the actual steps to obtain her but I feel it has something to do with the armor. Although it is completely fair to like both Brienne and Brint for different reasons

Yeah, Brint has to keep the cursed armor to trigger the change to Brienne.

Since D&D has drilled into me cursed items are bad, I went to Sanders right away when Brint said that he was feeling weird...

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
Brint is such a good character. I honestly can't decide if I like him or Brienne more.

I’ve heard Brienne is pretty awesome (writing-wise) too, but I just can’t bring myself to change a perfect piece of beefcake into a girl. He isn’t like that centaur in the original CoC where you get a perverse satisfaction out of making him into Kelly.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Now that Tanuki Witch has been fleshed out, Meira has rocketed up the list. She's kind of a brat and I love it. Also bonus points for a tail cunt scene, that made my day.

Reactions: valkyr42

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So far, Etheryn is my favorite by far. I'm not sure what I could say that others like Balaknightfang haven't already said. I love how despite her horrible life ever since she had that cage put on her (however long that's been, decades?) she's scarred but not broken and still wants to help her people even if she's only got a vague notion on how to do that. And just like Cait says when you ask her, Ryn really brings out the instinct to give her a huge hug and tell her everything's going to be alright, she's going to be alright and we're here for you. Seeing her steadily become more confident has been super-rewarding so far and it's really gotten me looking forward to when the Winter City opens up and we can hopefully deliver some well-deserved karmic payback. Plus, I like her character design, she's really handy in a fight and Harrick is a good bird, yes he is.

After that for companions, Cait. I especially like how while her big 'thing' is that she really enjoys making sure everyone she's with is having a good time, she's also got a love of adventure and knowledge for its own sake that gives her something else to be besides 'sex-kitten'. Even if that did leave me wanting to give Ryn another hug when Cait started getting enthusiastic over some ruins that are totally never going to have any significance, while completely ignoring Ryn's attempts to point out that she could just ask her about them. I wonder what her dad's going to be like once that quest can progress.

After that, Sanders is definitely a favorite for being a cool old guy who's super-helpful and clearly has many stories to tell that we might one day be lucky enough to hear about, while also being a voice of reason who's trying to bridge divides and generally tend to the people of Hawkethorne. Also Lusamine because she's hilarious to interact with at the Frost Hound and she's got interactions with or about pretty much everyone. And lastly Kasyrra because she's been an interesting antagonist so far and I want to see more of her plans and why the Champion is so interesting to her; the bad end if you fail the quest that leads to the construction of the Cloister was... unexpected. Plus dommy futa demon, hard to go wrong there.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Ryn remains a perennial favorite, with her building confidence being a minor point of pride to the Champion in my game. By all means, I should adore Brienne but I have yet to actually bring her into being; the loss of the Mino dick is too great. If she ever became realdick!futa she would be best girl off the bat, and even just the magicock would probably convince me to make the switch.

Quin is great, he's my bunny bro and I keep him in-party even when it frankly doesn't make sense.

Inari Kinu makes my Champion so, so proud and I hope to immerse myself into FloofHaus society as cleanly as can be hoped for as a complete foreigner, speaking to the other residents, learning about them and helping whenever possible. I hope Hitoshi becomes an actual character with talk topics or at least a bit of farmwork for the Champ to attempt to do, I want to know my son-in-law, he seems like a good dude.

Dzus

Mar 4, 2020
Probably Lt. Jen, she's really well written and well fleshed out as a character, also I feel like she hates my guy but secretly really likes him, but is too proud to tell him. Which is my uncontested favorite.
Close 2nd is Arona because she's Arona and everyone knows what that means. I feel like it would be cool if she had a minor branching path where if you dominate her she might ask you if you want her to be more feminine just so I can have my guy tell her fuck no I like you how you are, although somebody else might tell her yes and you get a side quest to help her out with it maybe or something.