What Content Would You Like Added?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Kinda shitty you can't get 4 arms, would've been cool to go full golden myr or have four arms and look more bug like. But they don't want wanna touch it they ain't trying hard enough.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not the four arms again...

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Solution: Vestigial arms. They don't do anything other than remain in whatever pose you put them in and also they take up the wing slot. You can't even feel anything with them, the nerves are completely dead, and anything you try to hold with them just falls out of their grasp. But, hey, you wanted four arms, didn't you?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Solution: Vestigial arms. They don't do anything other than remain in whatever pose you put them in and also they take up the wing slot. You can't even feel anything with them, the nerves are completely dead, and anything you try to hold with them just falls out of their grasp. But, hey, you wanted four arms, didn't you?

Nope even if you had that it would be too much because they have to go back to every scene and change arms to vestigial arms and they don't want to be bothered.

Trust me when I say you aren't the first to have tried to come up with a compromise.

Plus tbh it's strange how a game that has aliens doesn't have the option to give you 4 arms or just the third arm to hold your burger or the third hand job.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Nope even if you had that it would be too much because they have to go back to every scene and change arms to vestigial arms and they don't want to be bothered.

Trust me when I say you aren't the first to have tried to come up with a compromise.

Plus tbh it's strange how a game that has aliens doesn't have the option to give you 4 arms or just the third arm to hold your burger or the third hand job.
I wasn't trying to come up with a compromise, I was making fun of the people who continue to suggest adding four arms despite the devs and coders saying no.

Reactions: Foxxling

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wasn't trying to come up with a compromise, I was making fun of the people who continue to suggest adding four arms despite the devs and coders saying no.

Joke or not some people don't catch onto jokes here unless it's really obvious.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to see the tf refining like in coc 2 system in tits

I’d also like to see lube

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I think adding more Grav Cuff scenes for the female dominatrix type style of play would be nice. I keep them in my inventory in hopes to be able to use them on any poor prey I defeat. Unfortunately it seems most of the scenes require you to have a penis to use it. I would like to humiliate Gel Zon not only with a good spanking but maybe some cuffs as well hue hue.

A

Athena

It would be cool to see the tf refining like in coc 2 system in tits

I’d also like to see lube

I'd love that, too, since it's such a big improvement so far. Unfortunately, there's clearly too many items that would have to be reworked or rewritten for that to work. At the very least, I hope a hypothetical TiTS successor learns from it. Until then, we'll have to rely on newer TFs being added to the game that are more targeted and user-friendly, which we've been getting a lot of so far, and I very thankful to those who have worked on them.

We already have Lube, though: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Yibb-Tstll_Lube

(It only works on your anus, though. Not sure if there's an equivelant for temporary vaginal wetness)

Speaking of systems introduced in CoC2, and necessitating Lube, I'd love it if TiTS had a "Buttslut" mode, or at least a perk or item that would work similarly.

I think adding more Grav Cuff scenes for the female dominatrix type style of play would be nice. I keep them in my inventory in hopes to be able to use them on any poor prey I defeat. Unfortunately it seems most of the scenes require you to have a penis to use it. I would like to humiliate Gel Zon not only with a good spanking but maybe some cuffs as well hue hue.

There hasn't been Grav-Cuff content in a while, most of which was in 2016, except for a few scenes for Sub-Sera. A lot of the early scenes are variations of the same scene, even when it doesn't make sense. I really hope it gets more use in scenes some day, it really just seems to have been forgotten by most.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
There hasn't been Grav-Cuff content in a while, most of which was in 2016, except for a few scenes for Sub-Sera. A lot of the early scenes are variations of the same scene, even when it doesn't make sense. I really hope it gets more use in scenes some day, it really just seems to have been forgotten by most.

That's Jim T content for you.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think Grav-Cuffs are neat but the use case for those is a niche idea in and of itself and if you wanted to use handcuffs then it's far more appropriate to have the NPC you want to do that kind of play with produce some and restrain you/themselves for amusement.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It is my favorite item in this game, but sadly, it doesn't force lose scenes to involve anal instead of vaginal like the Buttslut mode does in CoC2. I have to be careful which npc I submit to if I don't want vaginal penetration, or, you know, want to finish off on a high note for the night.
My solution is just to not have a vagina, but then I just get frottage scenes sometimes and cry.

Not that it's the only reason I have a dick, but it is a reason.

A

Athena

I think Grav-Cuffs are neat but the use case for those is a niche idea in and of itself and if you wanted to use handcuffs then it's far more appropriate to have the NPC you want to do that kind of play with produce some and restrain you/themselves for amusement.

Fair enough, those are are into it would probably have cuffs already, so it does make more sense. I'll admit I was thinking more on specific scene variations or win/loss scenes, since I love scenes that utilize the tools you've brought. I mean, I'll bring Throbb everywhere in some playthroughs just because there are some scenes that utilize it. And like Wally said, we don't actually get to dom enemies as a female with it, which is a huge missed opportunity, IMO.

My solution is just to not have a vagina, but then I just get frottage scenes sometimes and cry.

Not that it's the only reason I have a dick, but it is a reason.

That changes the dynamic, though. Plus, I like the idea of a girl getting off just from anal penetration. I don't know if that's even realistic, but hey.

With that said, I have definitely gotten a dick or visited Doctor Lash before just to increase the chances for moar buttsecs, so maybe I just have a problem. :T

Last edited by a moderator:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That changes the dynamic, though. Plus, I like the idea of a girl getting off just from anal penetration. I don't know if that's even realistic, but hey.
It's definitely realistic, and it's hot as fuck.

Of course, not everyone has even tried anal before, much less successfully, so there could be buttlsuts out there who don't even know they're buttsluts!

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
This comes up periodically but it's a bad idea.

Lust, combat and certain parts of certain story scenes would have to be overhauled. Not to mention how hard it would be to balance combat encounters

Then just don't have it be involved in combat.

i just don't want my Steele to apparently be into things i'm not. If i don't like Tits, then my steel shouldn't be interested in Tits during interactions.

it'd make more sense if that also included combat, but honestly it wouldn't be too terrible if they still took lust damage from Tits in combat. I just don't want them fawning over them when encountering a big-breasted character for the first time.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
i just don't want my Steele to apparently be into things i'm not.
In TiTS, you can't fully project yourself as you roleplay Captain Steele. I would also like to give my Steeles a given configuration (even if it was similar to the one displayed when using "Sense") or see the game have a similar tool to Flexible Survival's warded/banned encounters one, but alas...

Last edited:
A

Athena

Then just don't have it be involved in combat.

i just don't want my Steele to apparently be into things i'm not. If i don't like Tits, then my steel shouldn't be interested in Tits during interactions.

it'd make more sense if that also included combat, but honestly it wouldn't be too terrible if they still took lust damage from Tits in combat. I just don't want them fawning over them when encountering a big-breasted character for the first time.

That's actually a good point. I do notice that sometimes interactions or appearance descriptions can imply direct sexual attraction even if you've never engaged with them before.

Now that I think about it, are there any appearance scenes that have different descriptions depending on whether or not you've had sex with them before? Is that even possible?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Now that I think about it, are there any appearance scenes that have different descriptions depending on whether or not you've had sex with them before? Is that even possible?
The only thing that changes in appearance scenes of NPCs after sex is their full sex.equipment description.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
A fully functioning Peggy's Elasticing lube would be cool,letting PC use their 20+ dicks on people but that will require a lotta{if silly:damage!}coding so that's a dream.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
A fully functioning Peggy's Elasticing lube would be cool,letting PC use their 20+ dicks on people but that will require a lotta{if silly:damage!}coding so that's a dream.
Actually coding it wouldn't be that hard if you apply it to all penises as a temporary flag that greatly reduces cock volume. And then alter the function that checks volume to only use the flag when looking at maximums.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd love that, too, since it's such a big improvement so far. Unfortunately, there's clearly too many items that would have to be reworked or rewritten for that to work. At the very least, I hope a hypothetical TiTS successor learns from it. Until then, we'll have to rely on newer TFs being added to the game that are more targeted and user-friendly, which we've been getting a lot of so far, and I very thankful to those who have worked on them.

We already have Lube, though: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Yibb-Tstll_Lube

(It only works on your anus, though. Not sure if there's an equivelant for temporary vaginal wetness)

Speaking of systems introduced in CoC2, and necessitating Lube, I'd love it if TiTS had a "Buttslut" mode, or at least a perk or item that would work similarly.

I meant lube like, if you have a 20 inch dick, and the npc can only take as big as 16 inches, then you would be able to use it to bypass the size requirement if you had lube in your inventory, I mean it’s in the game already

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Actually coding it wouldn't be that hard if you apply it to all penises as a temporary flag that greatly reduces cock volume. And then alter the function that checks volume to only use the flag when looking at maximums.

Is it possible without reducing cock volume?