What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It is but it would be a lot harder if you want to code an all purpose elasticizing lube .

Also most checks look at length and some at hickness to see how well you are filling a pussy so it wouldn't really be noticeable.

Yea but in cases like Emmy, or Anno anal, it would noticeable

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I want a parasite that sucks up your milk. Maybe it could come in variants that change your milk flavor and output? It would probably be a leech, since leeches suck on things and they're also used in medical treatment, giving them a reason to be on other planets.

Reactions: Raskputin

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I want a parasite that sucks up your milk. Maybe it could come in variants that change your milk flavor and output? It would probably be a leech, since leeches suck on things and they're also used in medical treatment, giving them a reason to be on other planets.
Sorry about the first iteration of my comment, got way ahead of myself. Mimbrains are what you need since they suck up your fluids and stuff. They are actually already in the game, apart from the whole flavor changing thing.

The one I'm working on completely drains you. As in eventually cancels out milk production, among other things. Not actually what you want in this instance, I know. Just an fyi.

Last edited:

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
so... i don't know if i'm just reading it wrong or what, but with the ice dragon, after she's laid her eggs, you have a prompt to spend "4 months" with her to help incubate them. it even says right there on the button "4 months"

but then you spend an entire year there?

like i kind of regret not killing the dragon now, i signed up for Four Months, but it keeps me there for an entire year. kind of false advertising i think? idk.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
so... i don't know if i'm just reading it wrong or what, but with the ice dragon, after she's laid her eggs, you have a prompt to spend "4 months" with her to help incubate them. it even says right there on the button "4 months"

but then you spend an entire year there?

like i kind of regret not killing the dragon now, i signed up for Four Months, but it keeps me there for an entire year. kind of false advertising i think? idk.
did you notice that you clicked the 4 months button multiple times? perhaps, in fact, three times?

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
did you notice that you clicked the 4 months button multiple times? perhaps, in fact, three times?

guess so. just thought "4 months" would imply staying there for only "4 months".

switching that to "1 year..." that you click just once might be clearer.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Sorry about the first iteration of my comment, got way ahead of myself. Mimbrains are what you need since they suck up your fluids and stuff. They are actually already in the game, apart from the whole flavor changing thing.

The one I'm working on completely drains you. As in eventually cancels out milk production, among other things. Not actually what you want in this instance, I know. Just an fyi.
I didn't see the first iteration of your comment, so don't worry!! And, hey, it's not unreasonable for two parasites to evolve to fill the same niche, might as well throw my hat into the ring lol

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The pirate base has black jack but will it have hookers? (I'm not counting the wall girls.)

Why don't you count them? You have to pay to sex them..

Reactions: Athena and Dinaverg
K

Kokayi005

I can understand your point, but I still think that it could've been handled differently and in a more respectful manner - by making it clear it's a kink for the bedroom, NOT the actual beliefs of the character. That's why Sera works for me, she's playing a role, Riya is not.

As someone subject to that kind of treatment IRL, I probably feel stronger about it than most, but I do think it needs to be said. I wouldn't mind at all if it was a "confined to the bedroom" thing between consenting adults.

So the Riya topic was discussed way back. Okay. It must have popped up when I was gone because I def would have had words to say about it. I would just want to know what this "Franks" person was thinking behind the character. Even reading Riya profile on the wikia, it's not clear what the use of the character is. She a stereotypical racism in the body of the two most discriminated things in the real world. A brown woman. It just felt like trolling. Did the Franks person ever clarify what his motivation was other than maybe shock value and controversy?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So the Riya topic was discussed way back. Okay. It must have popped up when I was gone because I def would have had words to say about it. I would just want to know what this "Franks" person was thinking behind the character. Even reading Riya profile on the wikia, it's not clear what the use of the character is. She a stereotypical racism in the body of the two most discriminated things in the real world. A brown woman. It just felt like trolling. Did the Franks person ever clarify what his motivation was other than maybe shock value and controversy?
That was posted last month. You joined yesterday.

Reactions: Kesil
K

Kokayi005

No I was here a long time ago. Then quit and came back. It's a whole thing.
Someone called me poser for liking a character who they saw as slutty but trying to talk about her personality. Just drama.
But the real reason I left was b/c I always have mixed feelings about these games.
And back then there was only 2 of them, no COC2.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Riya isn't actually a racist, she just hard trolls everybody.

If you read through her content to completion. (And I mean every fucking letter, no skimming. I'm talking Fenoxo Reading level 7 here folks.) Then you realize she actually has a soft spot for her Ausar boss, and makes a pretty big effort of keeping all her comrades alive, no matter their species. Hell you can have half breed babies with her, and she's pretty "chill" with you in the nursery, (Kinda has Sera syndrome with it being a safe space for her, but Riya less so).

My favorite thing to cite is the Riya Christmas event where Riya, very "happily" (consensual resistance till top bitch is established) gets dommed by Grence, her Ausar boss. SOME HOT SHEET there.

Riya puts up a front, a facade if you will. Now if you want to make a 35k essay about why she's like this, cause I imagine you would, be my guest. But all in all, her attitude boils down to one thing, Franks being Franks, and Franks lowkey making fun of 4chan. (Do not quote me on the 4chan thing, that part changes like the wind.)

K

Kokayi005

Yeah I saw that wikia note about that hate fucking. Not healthy.
And trolling? Riya being a troll doesn't add to her, it diminishes her more.
She's the only brown skinned barely modded fully human character I've seen. And she's a cop, corrupt, mean, and into hate sex and apparently a troll.
What's her saving grace? Liking video games?
What's 4chan have to do with anything? All I know is when I was fully human, she was nice and talked about games. Then I alter myself with shit I found in Mhen'ga and she treats me like shit. I've never seen a XMas special or the April Fools stuff for that matter. I don't even know if that stuff is canon. All I know is hate fucking a type of person who've spent most of the week being prejudice to isn't cool, or likeable or healthy.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Riya puts up a front, a facade if you will. Now if you want to make a 35k essay about why she's like this, cause I imagine you would, be my guest. But all in all, her attitude boils down to one thing, Franks being Franks, and Franks lowkey making fun of 4chan. (Do not quote me on the 4chan thing, that part changes like the wind.)

It's also worth noting that she is Franks' putting a raceplay kink variant into the game, in this case with nonhumans because hfy, because Franks and others find that hot.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
Frankly, I find it hilarious that a racist character can be in the game but incest is a no go. Is patreon fine with racism? Wouldn't surprise me, all jokes aside.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Frankly, I find it hilarious that a racist character can be in the game but incest is a no go. Is patreon fine with racism? Wouldn't surprise me, all jokes aside.
I mean, I think one of the things of note here is that it's racist against a fictional group of people in a way that can, should one feel the need to argue it, be argued as parody.