What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The one you're talking about is from JayEcho.

K

Kokayi005

Okay, well that was a great one.
Looked like something from an RPG character profile in a menu screen.
Bravo.

F

Franks

...i already got her fired though
You got her reassigned.

Then.... can we have a quest when Riya and Grence take Steele on a ride-along like TRAINING DAY and they show they better qualities?
Only if you agree to be dropped off at a house full of cholos who you surrender your pistol to because you're retarded, followed by them asking if you've ever had your shit pushed in.

K

Kokayi005

Only if you agree to be dropped off at a house full of cholos who you surrender your pistol to because you're retarded, followed by them asking if you've ever had your shit pushed in.

Are you taking us not liking your character personally?
Are creators given a pass to talk to other members this way?
Should I report you?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm totally fine with this if I can get some related perk from it :3

F

Franks

Dial it back a bit, put it in park.
Are you taking us not liking your character personally?
Are creators given a pass to talk to other members this way?
Should I report you?
I was actually replying to your Training Day reference with a Training Day reference, but I guess I had too much faith in your intelligence.

But don't report me for that post, since all I did was make a Training Day reference. Report me for this post, in which I'm calling you a retard.

Retard.

Reactions: Aphax and Evil
F

Franks

Done and done.
47HJ0Th.jpg

K

Kokayi005

Is there a "block" feature here? I don't have time for this.
EDIT
Nevermind. Found it. Now, let's more on.

K

Kokayi005

You mean NPCs hooking up with other NPCs? Like Anno and Kiro or Flahne and Penny? Or Maybe even unforeseen ones. Like everyone on your ship getting into an orgy if they all like each other.

Reactions: Athena

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I kinda wish Jerynn's collar had a description. This is such a minor issue, but it just feels weird to have one of the mere four collars in the game not tell you what it looks like on the appearance tab.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Honestly there should be a collar section in the equipment screen
Or a generalized "Neck" section. Scarfs, capes, collars, chokers, necklaces, you name it. Get all rpg inventory up in this biz.

K

Kokayi005

That's why I like COC2 so much menu and battle wise. It's got the best set up for gear as well as have a full time battle party.
You can have it all. Fully equip your whole body.
I don't know why they didn't do that with TITS.
All you get is 6 slots. Melee, range, armor, accessory, undershirt, underwear. And the underwear and undershirt do nothing for stats except sexiness, which I never use.

Reactions: Athena and Crablord

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Main problem with this would be power inflation from adding extra slots. If you add, say, an extra (dedicated) drone-accessory slot, the net effect would be a slightly reduced game difficulty from the point at which the first valid item to equip to this slot would be obtained. And retroactively going through to adjust difficulty to compensate is a chore.

K

Kokayi005

Doesn't everyone already say the games are hyper easy right anyway? No one ever admits to losing except me.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Doesn't everyone already say the games are hyper easy right anyway? No one ever admits to losing except me.
No, a lot of people have complaints about difficulty, and get offended when people point out there's an Easy Mode. It's seriously not hard though, I have a 334-0 win/loss record.

The real problem would be overhauling the system in place, I think. It would probably be an absolute bitch.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We could use a tattoo/piercing shop.As much as I like playing I don't like grinding through Mhenga and Tarkus for 2 in-game weeks just to get some studs.And who doesn't want a goddamn tattoo?
Soon as I make a PC masturbation scene with savicite dildos, I'd have just your NPC for the piercings!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
No, a lot of people have complaints about difficulty, and get offended when people point out there's an Easy Mode. It's seriously not hard though, I have a 334-0 win/loss record.

The real problem would be overhauling the system in place, I think. It would probably be an absolute bitch.
Wow, okay Syri. I see you flexing your wins rn but you gonna find out the bar has more than one champ.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Wow, okay Syri. I see you flexing your wins rn but you gonna find out the bar has more than one champ.
Ha, my bad. I didn't think it was super impressive, that's just from walking around hostile areas. I figure there are quite a few people with more wins from grinding or something.