What content would you like added?

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Roaming Visitors to the Inn- we don't meet many people in town other than necessary PCs.
What about a Merchant that rolls through- might need some specific items (if you don't have maybe 24-48 hrs to find some?) Might sell you something different.
A gambler comes through. Inn owner is leery of him... he looks like a Lothario and will try to seduce his daughter or even you. Turn tables? Gamble with him?
Maybe sick Cait on the gambler until a messenger can send a message pidgeon/bird magic message to the previous town to check up on him/her.
Message arrives, but gambler flees before you find out he's a wanted man...has left pregnant women behind him all the way from the southern oceans...the North is his last refuge...of course he's gonna burn that bridge too, it's in his nature.
Mage/Entertainer who puts on a show...want to hire him to entertain the kids?
etc...

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Drops being useful for more than one quest.
Stone, pristine wood, metal etc... --> Donate to nursery instead of cash only donations. Wood for everything. Stone for heart/wall/bath(that would be an awesome add. Not only for kids, but for sex with your K9 friend), metal for toys, nails, hangars (for cloaks clothing etc).

New drop- feathers and scales? used to make toys, armor, and stuffing pillows.

In northern forest there is a hollowed out Redwood tree that says it's perfect for expansion into a home. Supplies as above for nursery. Use as a tradepost. Or make a brothel for you kids or rescues or hires? Max 2-3 whores... be a place that receptive hornet girls (non-egg layers or some you transform with pink egg + pussy type mod?) can go as well as any half plant/dryad daughters?
Maybe later any children can work here year round?

Suggest lvl 4-5 for redwood expansion home/outpost/supply store or even make a farm? Good money sink. Also a place your kitsune wife once in real world can occupy too.

Or you could make a bastion against chaos and set up a temple outpost here. For Paladin? For another of Cait's priestes/sisters?

Would (the redwood tree-home-cabin-farm-outpost-brothel etc) give another anchor after more expansion for players to come back stop by before going to town to see kids.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
That's in Astral, neh? I assumed quest would eventually allow her to come back to real world and be a possible companion too instead of just a summons.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Depends if she gets to keep the orb after it's fixed. She is, after all, used to living in the ever-lasting summer with hotspring and everything. If the Kitsune in region we yet have to fully see can offer enough of homely feeling, maybe she'd move over to them.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
Personally i'd love it if there were a way to advance kiyoko's plotline without having to be a male, shemale or futa.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love to soonish have a way to change the colors of my eye, fur, hair, cock, nipples etc
Or to flaver my cum or milk
Or change my characters hairstyle
Other then that ways to get various wings like bat wings (though I like them on the back not the arms)

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
I want more options with Gwyn the more you do stuff with her like with Rhea in TiTs.

Reactions: Noxxie

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Personally I'd love to see some big cat tfs like tigers, cheetahs, snow leopards etc etc
Or perhaps a squirrel or shark based tfs
Or even a moth tf based on the venezuelan poodle moth

Other then tfs I'd like to see some npc that's into breeding the pc full of kids

Reactions: Noxxie and Greblin

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
Personally I'd love to see some big cat tfs like tigers, cheetahs, snow leopards etc etc
Or perhaps a squirrel or shark based tfs
Or even a moth tf based on the venezuelan poodle moth

Other then tfs I'd like to see some npc that's into breeding the pc full of kids
I forgot about the nursery even though i visit gwyn alot. Is there currently any way to get kids or not yet? (I always played as a male character so i rarely had someone pregnant. The only time was in tits when i chose to be pregnant by that squid boss)
Also a wild cat tfs would be great since being a simple cat can get dull after seeing so much

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I forgot about the nursery even though i visit gwyn alot. Is there currently any way to get kids or not yet? (I always played as a male character so i rarely had someone pregnant. The only time was in tits when i chose to be pregnant by that squid boss)
Also a wild cat tfs would be great since being a simple cat can get dull after seeing so much
Squid boss?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I forgot the name but the one you find underground. You can choose to get impregnated by her to save the species as she is the last of her kind
In what game is this? Cos there sure aren't any squid bosses or undergrounds in CoC2 yet.

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
Ah the Queen of the Deep! Tho she is far from being a squid tho, more like a crab drider with tentacles coming from her crab back.
I just personally call her that. I just brought her up because it was the only moment i ever had involving pregnancy and since coc 2 is like tits i was wondering if there was currently any way to get kids in the current build. I surprisingly havent found anything about it

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I just personally call her that. I just brought her up because it was the only moment i ever had involving pregnancy and since coc 2 is like tits i was wondering if there was currently any way to get kids in the current build. I surprisingly havent found anything about it
The hornets can give you butt eggs, the effigies and alraune can give you vagina eggs, and Kasyrra can knock you up with imps in her second encounter after the Alraune.

Then you can knockup Gwyn, the harpy wingleader, and the wyvern girl. And Kiyoko of course.

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
The hornets can give you butt eggs, the effigies and alraune can give you vagina eggs, and Kasyrra can knock you up with imps in her second encounter after the Alraune.

Then you can knockup Gwyn, the harpy wingleader, and the wyvern girl.
Oh really? Thats interesting to know if i do a impregnate run or something. Thanks for the info

Timcanpy

Mar 12, 2019
Some more content that revolves around your character being/need to be a trap would be nice,,

Also, would it be possible for only specific body parts to be tfed? Like I mean I could tf only my left arm into a dragon limb while keeping the rest of my body mostly human?
And are tattoos planned? :catte:

Reactions: Skylinegtr34