Timcanpy

Mar 12, 2019
Oof, well i guess i could always use save edit to do it

I think i remember doing that in CoC? idk been a while

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
salamander npc and tf item
i kinda want to be a trap salamander >x3
and yes more brint and trap stuff can't wait (brint be my favorite guy)

Reactions: Timcanpy

Blondie129

Apr 3, 2019
For combat:
  • More status effects
  • More detailed magical stuff (It feels a little lacking at the moment)
  • Abilities to resist lust gains, recover some lust (them Bee girls are monsters)
For Sex/Interaction:
  • The ability to mod your weapons slightly (Enchanting/reinforcing)
  • more exhibition stuff (both males and females)
  • More of that gay shit, its good af
  • More interactions with the Living Gods, possibly even battling them (and of course sexing)
  • Gaining perks/abilities through sex and interactions

Also I would like to see more lore and plot. Is Kassyra the only demon that will come through? Can we travel to other worlds through the portal and save them from demons? Would it be possible to purify demons through the living seven?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Also I would like to see more lore and plot. Is Kassyra the only demon that will come through? Can we travel to other worlds through the portal and save them from demons? Would it be possible to purify demons through the living seven?

I believe Kass is the only one that will be coming through, the portal sort of detonated after she emerged from it. I doubt we're gonna be traveling to other realms through portals. Don't know how to respond to the last part.

Reactions: Blondie129

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
To be honest the biggest thing I'd like to see right now would be some kind of way for the various classes to combat lust gain outside of fucking their opponents in victory - going through the Old Forest at the start for example feels awful because the Effigies and Hornets can easily blast through any sort of lust resistance with ease, which usually then results in you having to backtrack to Hawkethorn or one of your camps to recover because even winning one fight leaves you highly disadvantaged for the next against either group.

Of course there'd also have to be some kind of balance to it - make it a spammable or repeatable thing and you'll never have to worry about losing to lust, make it too small an increase in focus and players will most likely ignore it entirely.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
To be honest the biggest thing I'd like to see right now would be some kind of way for the various classes to combat lust gain outside of fucking their opponents in victory - going through the Old Forest at the start for example feels awful because the Effigies and Hornets can easily blast through any sort of lust resistance with ease, which usually then results in you having to backtrack to Hawkethorn or one of your camps to recover because even winning one fight leaves you highly disadvantaged for the next against either group.

Of course there'd also have to be some kind of balance to it - make it a spammable or repeatable thing and you'll never have to worry about losing to lust, make it too small an increase in focus and players will most likely ignore it entirely.
You listed the ways to manage lust in your post: fucking post-combat and camping.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
You listed the ways to manage lust in your post: fucking post-combat and camping.

Yes, which does nothing mid-combat when you have the unfortunate luck of you or a companion getting hit by two-three enemies lust attacks over and over again (not including crits mind you).
As it is now in the Old Forest you basically have to be at around 75+ lust / focus to stand a chance in any encounter involving the Hornet Girls, including the higher level encounter with the Drone making it a 1v4.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yes, which does nothing mid-combat when you have the unfortunate luck of you or a companion getting hit by two-three enemies lust attacks over and over again (not including crits mind you).
As it is now in the Old Forest you basically have to be at around 75+ lust / focus to stand a chance in any encounter involving the Hornet Girls, including the higher level encounter with the Drone making it a 1v4.
Maybe they're just overtuned.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe they're just overtuned.

Could be that too - but personally I'd rather just get a reliable way to get rid of at least a portion of your lust mid-combat right now rather than having to deal with the same situation over and over again in the future once more lust-based enemies are added in.

(The Hornet Girls are overtuned a bit, but this sort of thing requires a better system than just fucking and retreating every time you win a battle against a group of enemies specializing in lust-attacks, which in the future will most likely increase and have the newer enemies hit even harder since we're still around the starter zones).

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Well, lust was rather unlikely to be reduced in CoC1 mid-fight, though what could be done is maybe a blessing, some level-up perk giving bigger treshold or gear that increases mental resistance? Granted, so far the only ones who could give me a run for my money are the orcs and bees if they pop up too often. Then again, it's easy to flee the orcs.

Edit: after being robbed by Jen due to not paying attention to my health, here's an idea. Not sure how probable: using the storage box to keep some amount of your coin. Dropping from four thousand to two hundred sure stings!

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well, lust was rather unlikely to be reduced in CoC1 mid-fight, though what could be done is maybe a blessing, some level-up perk giving bigger treshold or gear that increases mental resistance? Granted, so far the only ones who could give me a run for my money are the orcs and bees if they pop up too often. Then again, it's easy to flee the orcs.

Edit: after being robbed by Jen due to not paying attention to my health, here's an idea. Not sure how probable: using the storage box to keep some amount of your coin. Dropping from four thousand to two hundred sure stings!
Jen will still find a way to rob you deadbeats.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Probably. They're mercs, they can just demand being hired. The idea with storage is mostly to not feel tempted by loading a save if someone really suffers a huge loss.

Ok4mii

Apr 6, 2019
Personally, if at possible, I'd kinda like for there to be a way to have Kiyoko either revert back to her first form, or pick between the forms. namely the cup sizes. Was happy to see a flat character that didn't have a dick then they just sorta ended up getting massive tits anyways.

Reactions: Noxxie and Mugg

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, if at possible, I'd kinda like for there to be a way to have Kiyoko either revert back to her first form, or pick between the forms. namely the cup sizes. Was happy to see a flat character that didn't have a dick then they just sorta ended up getting massive tits anyways.
I would hardly call her tits in her final form "massive" with Cait, Miss Matiha, 2/3 of the Kitty harem and most females we meet in the game.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

Naaaaah.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Rather odd thing but I would love to see one follower of each god in the game. We got three already Kiyoko for keros Cait for Mallach Sanders for Velun. With how powerful each of the 7 god's are I hope some interesting powers come with worshiping them although that's a side thought.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Rather odd thing but I would love to see one follower of each god in the game. We got three already Kiyoko for keros Cait for Mallach Sanders for Velun. With how powerful each of the 7 god's are I hope some interesting powers come with worshiping them although that's a side thought.
Leofric - the Mercenary leader - is a Paladin of Tira. I also believe there was another character for another god but can’t recall who.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
None of them are chosen champs of gods/goddesses but lots of HV people praise lumia

Reactions: BubbleLord

DianWeiWarrior

Apr 6, 2019
Plot wise, I would really like to see more Kasyrra content. I mean, I know its a given, considering she's the main bad guy of the game so far, but in general joining up with her or just becoming her bitch and errand runner would be great. I already had her fuck my ass twice, and the second time was hot as fuck, so more of that in general would be great. Shittin' out imp babies wouldn't be so bad either, nor fuckin' the imp kids later.

In terms of general gameplay, I can't really complain about anything so far because I know all my complaints in general are due to the game being unfinished (Empty city/ lack of fast travel). Y'all are doing great so far

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Plot wise, I would really like to see more Kasyrra content. I mean, I know its a given, considering she's the main bad guy of the game so far, but in general joining up with her or just becoming her bitch and errand runner would be great. I already had her fuck my ass twice, and the second time was hot as fuck, so more of that in general would be great. Shittin' out imp babies wouldn't be so bad either, nor fuckin' the imp kids later.

In terms of general gameplay, I can't really complain about anything so far because I know all my complaints in general are due to the game being unfinished (Empty city/ lack of fast travel). Y'all are doing great so far
Hawkethorne will fill out but it isn't the only intended locale -- it's simply the initial hub. There's going to be many places with NPCs so frontloading Hawkethorne to the brim isn't the plan for the good majority of early development. There are projects to expand/fill up the village (such as Ninian and other projects) but don't get too excited; Hawkethorne filling up will be a steady, logical march if it happens.

And Kassyra content will come with the main-story/whenever Savin gets a lucky duck who writes something nice to throw in (IIRC, the dream involving Kassyra was something along those lines). So everyone should get some more elements for her in the eventual future.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
How about a anthro bear npc that comes with a tf that could have two variants general bear and panda x3

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I personally intend to slamjam as many Kasyrra scenes as Savin'll let me write into the game, starting with the imp stuff (and the alraune bad end). She needs some more time, though, probably. Kasyrra's a busy woman, y'know? Can't just hang around the PC while they're puttering around in the foothills slapping bees and shit.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I personally intend to slamjam as many Kasyrra scenes as Savin'll let me write into the game, starting with the imp stuff (and the alraune bad end). She needs some more time, though, probably. Kasyrra's a busy woman, y'know? Can't just hang around the PC while they're puttering around in the foothills slapping bees and shit.
>Foothills
>Bees
Have you even played the game?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
None of them are chosen champs of gods/goddesses but lots of HV people praise lumia
While not champions, don't they have some powers granted to them by the gods they worship? Or do the gods rarely teach mortals spells and the magic used by the followers is simply named or devoted to there deity?