What content would you like added?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
While not champions, don't they have some powers granted to them by the gods they worship? Or do the gods rarely teach mortals spells and the magic used by the followers is simply named or devoted to there deity?
Far as I could tell from the chat with the druidess, reason why Winter City was keen on following the new hot stuff aka the living gods was because they granted powers like it's candy. Considering everything, we have a decent chance of seeing followers of all the gods, as long as the writers don't mind at least. Just not soon, as still there is already much stuff to implement.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Please forgive me if some of these have already been addressed 1000x before. I just started playing CoC2 not too long ago.

1. Will the Paladin Eryka ever become a companion?

2. I know when in camp there is a line something to the effect of, "There is room for someone else in the tent". I thought perhaps since they are so horny, Berwyn and/or Etheryn might try to sneak into your tent to relieve their sexual desires with the PC. Could be while the PC is sleeping or awake.

3. Perhaps more lines added when the enemies are taking your virginity. I know I have seen more added than when I first started playing. But perhaps some more added lines, perhaps in a mocking fashion, "Haha! I am the one to take your virginity! How does that make you feel!?" Or something such as, "Wow..never took someone's virginity before...this is my lucky day" or something along those lines.

4. After defeating the Wyld Elf Band, there isn't any option to just leave them be. You either have to party with them or have some sort of sex with them. Will there be an option just to go ahead and leave them be?

5. Lt. Jen is such a meanie to me. She likes taking all my money, save for 200 electrum. Will there be a storage/banking system so I can store coinage so I won't have to carry so much on me?

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Noxxie

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Please forgive me if some of these have already been addressed 1000x before. I just started playing CoC2 not too long ago.

2. I know when in camp there is a line something to the effect of, "There is room for someone else in the tent". I thought perhaps since they are so horny, Berwyn and/or Etheryn might try to sneak into your tent to relieve their sexual desires with the PC. Could be while the PC is sleeping or awake.

3. Perhaps more lines added when the enemies are taking your virginity. I know I have seen more added than when I first started playing. But perhaps some more added lines, perhaps in a mocking fashion, "Haha! I am the one to take your virginity! How does that make you feel!?" Or something such as, "Wow..never took someone's virginity before...this is my lucky day" or something along those lines.

4. After defeating the Wyld Elf Band, there isn't any option to just leave them be. You either have to party with them or have some sort of sex with them. Will there be an option just to go ahead and leave them be?

5. Lt. Jen is such a meanie to me. She likes taking all my money, save for 200 electrum. Will there be a storage/banking system so I can store coinage so I won't have to carry so much on me?

Thanks for your time!

>No.

>Depends if the scenes are written.

>Generally speaking, not worth the time to add, considering it's something that only ever happens once per game.

>Ask Gardeford.

>Maybe.

Reactions: loricd

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
TFW people think Jen won't just rob your storage.

Just give the mercenary girl all your money.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Thanks for your time!
I could probably add a leave option but ot might disable them for a while or something. The fight implies you're taking part in the festivities and you can choose to not fight so not fucking or partying is a dick move

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018

Getting them riled up by agreeing to fight to spice things up and then telling no to any kind of fun? Talk about a likely night time visit and plenty of tension relief.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Getting them riled up by agreeing to fight to spice things up and then telling no to any kind of fun? Talk about a likely night time visit and plenty of tension relief.

So...telling them "Not tonight, dears...all this fighting gave me a headache" isn't a very good excuse? ;)

But I do like the nighttime visit suggestion.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see some Otter npcs or a tf ^^
And also maybe a scene with kiyoko where she comments on you being a fox morph(and later once the option to become one a Kitsune)
And maybe some more summons
Some way to get feathered wings (on the back) becides starting as a wyld elf
Ways to change skin or eye color
And lastly a deer tf (maybe with a option to be a water deer I like those little tusked guys)

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
For Kitsune transformation we will likely have to wait until we meet Keros. Chances are that at this point Kiyoko will be freed from the stone, at least if we intend to side with Keros, so she might be able to talk with you about the decision and observe the change? As for fox morph, not sure if she'd comment on you being a fox, but some words about having a fluffy tail as well would be fun.

Reactions: Timcanpy
K

Kokayi005

This is something I would add to all the games y'all make but I think areas should have a recommendation of what level to be before entering it. I can't tell how many times I wanted to start a streak of not getting a ass kicking only to stumble on a level 16 while I was level 4.

Maybe a scout or hunter who shows up in each new place and paying him a small fee and he tells you lots of weaknesses of the random battle monsters. But can't help with the bosses since he'd only avoid them.

Reactions: Mugg

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So...telling them "Not tonight, dears...all this fighting gave me a headache" isn't a very good excuse? ;)

But I do like the nighttime visit suggestion.
no it isnt, since the entirety of their side of the fighting is getting you hot.

This is something I would add to all the games y'all make but I think areas should have a recommendation of what level to be before entering it. I can't tell how many times I wanted to start a streak of not getting a ass kicking only to stumble on a level 16 while I was level 4.

Maybe a scout or hunter who shows up in each new place and paying him a small fee and he tells you lots of weaknesses of the random battle monsters. But can't help with the bosses since he'd only avoid them.
Such things will be listed in the codex when its finished. the codex is an actual in game thing in this game.

K

Kokayi005

Sweet. I wish I knew how to code then I could join their team and help. I have a lot of ideas for classes and jokes and futa

K

Kokayi005

I'd like to see just more places and sidequests in them. I hate when an RPG or really any game is short. It's boring when it's over too quickly.
Maybe since COC2 is the first to have allies with you, I'd really like some team attacks too. Maybe you only get those when you max out affection.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd rather not lock combat powers behind affection since not everyone will want to be gay/hetero/have kids to max out affection.

Side quests and more places are both coming. Not really a great request -- ignoring the fact those both are part of game design and expanding the scope/scale -- but it's far from unreasonable to see why people would want more. The game is good so wanting more is 100% reasonable. And team attacks are pretty coolio as an idea. The only issue would be complexity and trade-offs probably wouldn't be realistic; they're likely to be either way too strong or way too minimal. Most games with Team Attacks never get them balanced properly.

Last edited:
K

Kokayi005

How about instead of affection, it's just about getting team attack based on who's in your party and how deep you've gone in the game with them. Think of them like Limit Breaks for the whole team.

Once the level caps are gone, I'd love for the game to last as long as possible, and the best way to do that are more quests that are lore heavy. Or even murder mysteries or bounty hunting.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
One of CoC Revamp's major flaws, in my perspective, is over-incentivizing the collection of companions, waifus and so on. This led to me gathering as many lovers/followers/slaves as i could possibly get, despite personal distaste towards a large subset of these NPCs.

PLEASE DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROUTE IN COC2

Reactions: Alypia and Kesil

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
One of CoC Revamp's major flaws, in my perspective, is over-incentivizing the collection of companions, waifus and so on. This led to me gathering as many lovers/followers/slaves as i could possibly get, despite personal distaste towards a large subset of these NPCs.

Pretty much.

Also, team attacks would be a logistical nightmare.

K

Kokayi005

Why would you do that? If I can't stand the character it doesn't matter what the game says or tell me to do, I'm not gonna get them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

Why would you do that? If I can't stand the character it doesn't matter what the game says or tell me to do, I'm not gonna get them.
I dunno about you guys, but you have to collect all of my characters into your harem/relationships to unlock CoC2's BubbleLord ending.

In all seriousness and to echo Observer, it's very unlikely you'll see a whole ton of "required" collection or emphasis on it. I know a lot of the content coming/publicly known for example doesn't require you to lay all of them to access their deeper content. In my own case, all the mercenary paths I have planned for my eventual post-MMM Base Content will basically have romance variations but be doable for non-romance.

Gameplay is a big deal for us and it's why we take time to try and ensure there's plenty of content available without having to death-ball your camp into an army.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Because this game has more depth to it than mix-maxing and narcissism fuel. But you're clearly incapable of comprehending this. So, lets sum this up as "artistic discretion".

K

Kokayi005

I'm just saying the power is your's. It's up to you how far you go. Sometimes if a part of a game is a hassle, I'd say better to ignore that power and stick to the parts you do like. I hate giant casts, so if a lot of characters are optional, I only get the ones that I'm interested in. Like in Chrono Cross. Lots of ways to get lots of characters. But if you only like 5 that all you need to focus on.

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
pls marefolk tf next with a way of transformation being with an interaction you could get after losing so many times with a yes or no option aswell as the ordinary tf item

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
pls marefolk tf next with a way of transformation being with an interaction you could get after losing so many times with a yes or no option aswell as the ordinary tf item

It won't be next but there will be a Marefolk TF item eventually.