What content would you like added?

johnnynod

May 19, 2019
Queens, NY
Just joined the forums, so if this has already been mentioned, I'm putting my vote in here.

I'd like to see the adversarial minotaurs return, along with their addictive semen. The Mountain region was my favorite in the original CoC.

Also...more corruptive visits, dreams and otherwise, from Kassyra. :D

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Just joined the forums, so if this has already been mentioned, I'm putting my vote in here.

I'd like to see the adversarial minotaurs return, along with their addictive semen. The Mountain region was my favorite in the original CoC.

Also...more corruptive visits, dreams and otherwise, from Kassyra. :D

Unless they desire to make the Minos corrupted, it won’t be in the game, that only happends if a mino is corrupted

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
it would be cool to see a tf thats like knot a problem

EDIT: is there a plan to add a sex scene where brint fucks the centaur princess?

Last edited:

SoggyToaster

Feb 3, 2019
How about an menu option to remove size restrictions for sex scenes. The one thing I hated about CoC (besides the mino-king boss) was the fact that if you ran a hyper endowed character you would be locked out of many sex scenes.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How about an menu option to remove size restrictions for sex scenes. The one thing I hated about CoC (besides the mino-king boss) was the fact that if you ran a hyper endowed character you would be locked out of many sex scenes.

Almost no sex scenes are currently size-locked, and there's no plan to add many more without a replacement option specifically for hyper characters (like the Etheryn anal scene I just wrote, which has an alternative variant for PCs too big for her).

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
AFAIK there aren't many restrictions currently in (if there are any). Most restrictions generally have a reason for it, though. A coder can correct me if I'm wrong but it wouldn't really be worth splitting time into.

Edit: Savin legit stalked in -- this fucker.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks, I forgot that it was in the game, since I caught the borderlands fever, and been playing it alot

Trashman dan

Oct 23, 2018
if there's one thing I wish I saw more in Coc, it'd be humiliation/ Body shaming sex scenes. (ex. Kiha when you are lactating, or kelt in general) what are plans, if any, for sex scenes that make fun of the PC's various odd endowments? Especially now with the new belly specific marker in appearance maybe opening up the possibility for fat shaming sex scenes. Also I noticed that flavor text modifying certain body parts in the appearance tab seem on the most part unchanged from Coc senior; It's a pretty specific gripe, but I think adding to or replacing some of the flavor text for the sake of variety would be refreshing.

Last edited:

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
btw (saying it knowing its unlikely) if/when marefolk tfs are added. aswell as having the tf item would it be possible where you could do a quest for some marefolk and have an option at the beginning that would slowly transform you into a marefolk while you progress through the quest with a gender tf option aswell that happens at the same time. dont know if its possible but I thought it could be cool having a quest where that route is completely optional and you know that you will be transforming though maybe your player character and party wont and will just think they are saying normal non transformative related stuff to them?

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
because I think it would be kinda cool to start the quest as for example a norman human male but slowly turns into a mare while they help the marefolk they found (and maybe a slight mental shange too)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
also 100% expecting a no to this question but little spoiler for the in progress tf? XD
Whichever finishes first.

Also, please avoid posting back-to-back. Use the edit function.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Will there be more summon options for Black Mages? Or maybe a revamp of the current summon. I think it would be cool that the elemental you summon could be chosen or based on your current spell choices. Like a Shadow if you use Blight or other shadow magic spells... etc.

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
Transformation of both the player character and other npc's
Redone companion equips with all of the slots the pc has and the ability to change their equips
Maybe a corrupt route where you enslave Kasyrra and conquer the world

Trashman dan

Oct 23, 2018
I made a post on Friday about some of my thoughts. I know there's a thing about posting about the same thing too often, but it seems like the post I made was either unseen, or ignored seeing as other posts made over the weekend were answered pretty promptly I'd assume my post violated some kind of rules page or guidelines for it to be ignored, I'd love to be sent those rules/guidelines in order to prevent making the same mistakes again, but if that isn't it I wouldn't mind either some feedback to the post, or a reason why it was otherwise ignored. I hope this doesn't come off as aggressive, I'm just genuinely interested in having my question answered, and also finding out if I violated some rules.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
In coc1 certain tf's had abilities like tail wack illusion or terror for the kitsune tf. I understand in tits Fen is opposed to such things i'm not sure of Savins stance. But if by chance some attacks or abilities exist it would be good to see them back. (All be it in a harder to obtain form.)
Edit. Also a pc ovi perk.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In coc1 certain tf's had abilities like tail wack illusion or terror for the kitsune tf. I understand in tits Fen is opposed to such things i'm not sure of Savins stance. But if by chance some attacks or abilities exist it would be good to see them back.

I'm okay with some racial powers being added, but they'll probably all be balanced as like 1st level powers. Maybe Lady Evergreen or somebody can train them.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Do you know why fen is against it?

The same reason I am in CoC1/TiTS -- it causes some TF paths to be the optimal choice for certain builds/playstyles. Like being a kitsune is just objectively better for mages. We don't want to do that.

I'm okay with it in CoC2 only because of the way powers are built; you have to choose certain powers to equip over others and racial powers will probably always be weaker choices than class powers. Races will not provide any sort of perk/passive power in combat, to maintain balance.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The same reason I am in CoC1/TiTS -- it causes some TF paths to be the optimal choice for certain builds/playstyles. Like being a kitsune is just objectively better for mages. We don't want to do that.

I'm okay with it in CoC2 only because of the way powers are built; you have to choose certain powers to equip over others and racial powers will probably always be weaker choices than class powers. Races will not provide any sort of perk/passive power in combat, to maintain balance.

Oh ok

Sullen Skull

Dec 4, 2017
Perhaps a very minor addition, but I'd like to see Garth's reaction to the Champion impregnating his daughter. (If he even knows it was the Champion.) Maybe Garth would have a reputation system like Gwyn's relation system or maybe his opinion of you is tied to hers. He may start charging rent since you decided to get frisky with his kin? Considering how integral you are in stopping the corruption, maybe he'd welcome you like a member of the family?

Same applies to Garret.
I don't play as an impregnatable character, but I can already imagine that Garth would more than likely take the PC's side and throw his son to the wolves.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Perhaps a very minor addition, but I'd like to see Garth's reaction to the Champion impregnating his daughter. (If he even knows it was the Champion.) Maybe Garth would have a reputation system like Gwyn's relation system or maybe his opinion of you is tied to hers. He may start charging rent since you decided to get frisky with his kin? Considering how integral you are in stopping the corruption, maybe he'd welcome you like a member of the family?

Same applies to Garret.
I don't play as an impregnatable character, but I can already imagine that Garth would more than likely take the PC's side and throw his son to the wolves.

Lol I think garret is already wolf like, but yea, I see Garth respecting the champion more than garret