What content would you like added?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
If you are dialing back to dialogue options for physical mismatches I would say that is simply a sign of well constructed writing.
There should be times when NPCs get to say stuff like:
"This thing is 50% longer than my torso, what exactly were you expecting me to with it?"
"Do you need me to get you a rock to stand on?"
"I'm sorry I'm a little confused is that your cock or are they tentacles?....Both? Where are you from and have you consulted your apothecary?"
"I'm sure your eyes are limpid pools but I can't see them cos of this boob hat you are making me wear...it is messing with the ambiance."
"Sorry I'm a Centaur MILF if it ain't as big as a foal it probably won't even touch the sides."
"If you want ta get with me yer gona hav'ta work on that take two these and see me in the morning."

Reactions: Noxxie and Nuki

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I don't really put Nice Time for Roo or cuckolding in the same realm as SPH at all. The former rely more on your persistent identity and the relation between the parties involved rather than a singular physical attribute, though I used it as an example. SPH is just that, making fun of or taking advantage of the PC having a small dick. Nice Time for Roo and cuckolding are more about because you are who you are, your potential partner is looking for someone else. It's very weak in a game where your identity (and physical attributes, as a consequence) are as ephemeral as the transformatives you consume, and where what the player thinks their identity is varies wildly from person to person. After considering it for a bit I think Nice Time for Roo is impossible but cuckolding isn't, but also that if anyone does write it they're going to have to be very good at what they do.
They tend to get roped together because they both fall under general emasculation. A lot of the triggers for your typical cuckolding/Nice Time for Roo scenario are in describing just how wimpy and inadequate the I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN is and how brutish and manly the bull the bull is by comparison. There are other ways to play it but that's a laaaaarge (or small!) part of what people who're into it get out of it. It plays off of masculine insecurities mostly.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Nuki

Jan 28, 2019
= stuff I'd like to see the most

• Options to turn off some fetishes, maybe have a limited number that the player can turn off. (Especially if marking ever becomes a thing, I'm not playing if that's unavoidable, lol.)
  • "Rough" and "gentle" options for sex, and I'd especially love more soft-dom stuff.
  • Alternate ways to perform some actions (like milking wyvern venom through a tail spike or fang instead of tits)
  • Sexuality options/gender preferences
  • ♡ The ability to use items on companions (this would take a lot of illustration work, but it's possible, especially if assets are reused) (I love Brint, but horse cocks aren't my thing)
  • Birth-control
  • Macro/micro stuff, with gameplay and dialogue that responds to it (please don't kinkshame me)
  • Misc. race/tf suggestions: Kobolds, bears, lycanthropes (a normal race during the day, beastly creature at night; suggestion- if a companion, at night they lose their clothing/armor, lower mental resist, and have a severe drop in willpower in exchange for higher HP and strength), spider-folk (like in the first game- if they're in the second, I haven't found them yet), rabbits, bats, tanuki (as an opposition to kitsune? plus, in folklore they have big balls, so that'd be fun for some people), fish/sharks and/or amphibians, crocodilia (gators, crocodiles, gharial, etc), and moths/moth-people.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
  • Sexuality options/gender preferences
Pretty sure this ain't happening. It isn't happening for TiTS and it wouldn't be for CoC2.
Just don't fuck the characters you're not into. It'd make things much more limited but I don't see why you can't just... choose not do the sex content. I play a gay trap character in one of my secondary files other than my usual bi main and I can easily just choose not to fuck girls with him.
Sexual prefs. work better for NPCs than the PC.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Alternate ways to perform some actions (like milking wyvern venom through a tail spike or fang instead of tits)
You aren't milking the venom from her tits... the champ puts a glass bottle to one of her fangs while stimulating her tits.

Also I don't think Brint's cock is even going to not be a horsecock...

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
  • Options to turn off some fetishes, maybe have a limited number that the player can turn off. (Especially if marking ever becomes a thing, I'm not playing if that's unavoidable, lol.)

Sadly (for me, lol), marking is unlikely to ever become a thing, so you're safe there

And even if it did ever make it into the game, it's one of those things that would be opt-in, so you would have to actively activate it for it to show up

Nuki

Jan 28, 2019
Sadly (for me, lol), marking is unlikely to ever become a thing, so you're safe there

And even if it did ever make it into the game, it's one of those things that would be opt-in, so you would have to actively activate it for it to show up

Obviously, it's not my thing, but I think including more fetishes would be great so long as they stay opt-in. There isn't a lot of high-quality content for people with extra-niche fetishes, so the more the merrier I guess?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Obviously, it's not my thing, but I think including more fetishes would be great so long as they stay opt-in. There isn't a lot of high-quality content for people with extra-niche fetishes, so the more the merrier I guess?
Unless it's hard vore, bathroom antics, bestiality, fetishized gore or parent-offspring incest. :V

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

I mean, I agree with this. I'd even offer to write and code it if it was only allowed. But alas, probably ain't happening, so I'm not gonna mope about it.

Maybe one day I'll make my own game, with blackjack, hookers, and everyone having inexplicably fast filling bladders

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
Succubus tf pls and maybe even have it be a tad weird like you get a transformative worm (as a usable item) thats oretty damn rare that just shoots you there as an option then maybe for the weaker tf you just straight up drink milk straight from a succubus that you have to defeat first for the option and not kill afterwards and depending on the circumstances you can drink a little or alot each option giving a weaker or more powerful result or you can find a bottle and bring it to her solong as she has enough milk, same for when you drink it out of her, also could have an omnibus worm or whatever the herm succubi were called or through an option disabled by default the worm could be used on loss or randomly during sex (I dont expect this to happen with peoples opinion on this sort of thing but I myself would like it if it became a thiing and it had an option for it disabled by default) I defo really want a succubus tf caused max like by a super rare drop of a worm parasite thing (which would also likely affect you mentally too)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Nuki

Jan 28, 2019
My head hurts just from trying to read that, but I will say, tf caused by a parasites/worms is a neat concept. What can I say, I'm a fan of body horror and Parasyte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
My head hurts just from trying to read that, but I will say, tf caused by a parasites/worms is a neat concept. What can I say, I'm a fan of body horror and Parasyte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You and me both.
iu

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
there wouldnt be too many just a few or one sorta bigish one that enters you and alters your body and mind in my idea

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Friendly reminder on symbiosis no one asked for:
  • Parasitism: one harms the other.
  • Mutualism: both gain benefits.
  • Commensalism: neither are affected (neither positively nor negatively).
  • Amensalism: one is harmed, the other isnt affected (neither positively nor negatively).

Nuki

Jan 28, 2019
Friendly reminder on symbiosis no one asked for:
  • Parasitism: one harms the other.
  • Mutualism: both gain benefits.
I mean, in the world, tf can be seen as a negative thing (regardless of how much the player enjoys it), especially becoming what you're fighting against. Plus, a dynamic where a parasite feeds off your hp but leads to tfs if not treated (or a similar concept) could work (thus, making it able to be considered a parasite by causing harmful effects, but giving a few benefits to the player- like how hookworms cause a bunch of issues, but it's been found that they can help "cure" severe allergies)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What I tried to say is that if a parasite gives the host benefits, then it's not a parasite. It's a matter of semantics I wanted to stress. Just like people might assume that "symbiote" equals "mutualism".

That said, the idea of giving both benefits and harm could be considered. I don't think that TFs would be considered as a negative thing in a game in which TFs is something the player actively seeks for. Now, I would be pissed off if getting the TF of my dreams meant constant health sapping.

Last edited:

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
gosh ya gotta make it so negative dont ya (no offense) besides just because the thing itself is a parasitic organism doesnt mean it has to kill you, it could affect your lust by boosting the minimum you have and have negatives if you dont engage in a sexual activity (mimbrane inspiration) or better yet as my original idea it could just change you into a succubus and also make you a bit of a bimbo at the same time while not draining you, also I did suggest a different way of getting the tf by drinking milk straight from a succubus, plus im pretty sure I suggested for the thing to be pretty damn rare anyway

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
For Frost wood I'd like too see these races for npc and tfs
Snow leopard (really want this one)
Snowy owl
Arctic fox to match the tf
Arctic wolf
Polar bear
Seal (or Selkie)
Arctic hare (fluffy bunny)

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Dildo/onahole present from kass, was also moulded after her dick/cunt( possibly enchanted to do weird shit to champ of used)

Reactions: Noxxie

WolfLord10101

Feb 20, 2019
Well I am hoping for the companions to get more things to do when you lose a fight or win a fight. Like when you loose to the Orcs enough Anora uses Cait instead of you. Though nothing happens to Brint, so far. More stuff like that is dope and nice. Just waiting for that Breed Orc option now.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Well I am hoping for the companions to get more things to do when you lose a fight or win a fight. Like when you loose to the Orcs enough Anora uses Cait instead of you. Though nothing happens to Brint, so far. More stuff like that is dope and nice. Just waiting for that Breed Orc option now.

The scene happens to whoever is in the first slot, be it Brint, Cait, Berwyn, or anyone else. Also, drink wyvern venom for the breed scene