What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. DualElites

DualElites New Member

I know people might probably be fed up with that content but....

A sexy Succubus without a cock, is always a good!

Anyone of you ever read manyeyedhydra's erotic stories?

A scenario where you are lured, tempted and seduced by an incredible hot succubus and you can either:

a) ignore and deny it - which results in a battle, if you lose, it leads to a scene with a very hot bad end
    b) resist - enjoy some more written erotic content, the Succubus tries harder to seduce you, teasing you until you either decide to give in, or deny.
    c) give in - resulting in a very hot bad end

The Bad End scenario might also be various in:
    a) Death by Blowjob
    b) Death by Vaginal
    c) Death by Anal
    d) Death by Boobjob

If the players loses the battle, the Bad End scenario should be random/by coincidence

If the player gives in, the Bad End scenario should be able to be chosen out of the 4 options mentioned aboive.

The bad end scenario includes multiple orgasms, overloading the player with pleasure, making the player want the final most blissful climax, and a detailed description of the player's soul getting sucked out.

2. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

that bad end is already planed and once soul is gone your become a demon, also death by sex won’t be in game ever

XxTheFaLLeNxX likes this.
  3. fnoop

fnoop New Member

* There's not much point to it, but I gotta mention parent/child incest. Glad to know Sir Grand Duke Savin isn't opposed to it though! I suggest rounding up the P execs and giving them a good ole spanking. Maybe it'll make us feel better at least...

* I think only one person has mentioned bimbos and bimbofication so far. Shame on you all! Having a super sexy valkyrie lady and a ditzy bimbo in your party is the beeeest! (I have no doubt we'll see some badass warrior princesses so I won't bother mentioning it)

* Addressing the "people want more controll of their character" or wanting to avoid certain types of kinks or scenes, could a tag system be implemented? The little descriptive blurb that goes with the buttons was a fantastic idea (and little warnings like "you'll prolly catch a D in the A doing this, mate"), maybe it can be expanded upon. Say that you tag a scene, or button rather, with the major kinks that the resulting scenes revolve around. Not all the kinks obviously, that list would look like the left side of rule34.xxx. Just the ones that most people are concerned about, like herm (although it's almost always obvious) or domination/submission. For some kinks you might also have a rating to hint at how extreme it gets, for example being submissive but not tied to a medieval torture device and forced to call someone master could be "Sub (lvl2)".
    For the sake of sanity and maintaining control of the UI, say that each scene is limited to 5 tags. Perhaps even 5 constant types, such as level of domination and submission, impregnation and kissing (people have some fucked up kinks...)
    I have no idea what the engine looks like but I think something like this should also be possible to toggle on and off by the player. Some players like to be surprised after all. Or, taking that concept further, you could flag the kinks you want to be alerted about in the settings so that only they show up and only if they're present. Again, I have no clue what the code looks like but being a dev myself I feel like something like this wouldn't be too rough on time in the long run. It would take a bit to put in place and tweek but once it's there it's mostly a case of making sure the content creators supply their tags (from an approved list supplied by the devs).

4. DrMostlySane

DrMostlySane Member

The issue I find with the current Bimbo-stuff is that for most scenes and purposes it all it is is a physical change - not a whole lot of scenes use the Ditz speech if you go full bimbo, and for the most part your character tends to act like a regular Steele rather than a lusting-for-cock being they've been made into.

5. fnoop

fnoop New Member

I hadn't considered that.. I was mostly talking about bimbo NPCs and followers. But yes I see what you're saying about a bimbo transformation of the player.

6. The Observer

The Observer Well-Known Member
    Creator

No tags. If we label a button "if you press this, A happens" and you push it, don't complain if A happens.

We're not going to baby people.

7. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member

That’s because most of us as writers don’t like breaking our brains to spam like and cock mentions that make your throat hurt from how hard the k lands.

Even in text, the fetish isn’t fun for most folks to write the mental/speech part. And no one is required to do bimbo variations for their scenes. Thank the gods for that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. DrMostlySane

DrMostlySane Member

Personally I don't mind that (I'm not a huge fan of the bimbo stuff myself), was just making an observation about the current PC bimbo content.

9. Chaotic Neutral Taco

Chaotic Neutral Taco Well-Known Member

Maybe include some sort of Eastern style content? A ninja or samurai follower? Maybe the ninja could be a monkey. An Indian warrior (not sure of the name) tiger would be pretty cool.

10. TFMaster

TFMaster Well-Known Member

Is a Rakshasi what you were thinking of? If so then I agree!

Chaotic Neutral Taco likes this.
  11. Chaotic Neutral Taco

I was actually wondering what an Indian warrior is called. Though if it were going to be a rakshasi, it would have to be an enemy. And what an enemy...

12. TFMaster

TFMaster Well-Known Member

Oh I see... and yeah true it would be best as an enemy and it would certainly be a fun one!

Edit: First of all do you mean Indian as in the Native American kind or as in from the country of India? And if it is the latter then there’s actually multiple kinds of Indian Warriors.

#792 TFMaster, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Chaotic Neutral Taco likes this.
  13. Chaotic Neutral Taco

It would be a cross class of warrior and rogue, with blinding/disabling moves and cleave attacks. Very fun indeed.

The monkey ninja however could be an all rogue follower, or they help the rakshasi. In that case the rakshasi would be pure warrior.

14. BubbleLord

There's these guys called the kitsune that Observer made + the one I'm trying to make; all of them are "Eastern" in style. But if you're hoping for ninja or samurai followers/companions, then uh...
    Very fun indeed if you're commissioning someone to write it but I don't think it'd actually be popular enough to really exist unless you did so. As is, the idea sounds pretty stale apart from "let's have it so we can have it". If you want to keep fleshing it out/rallying around an idea, maybe make a separate thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. The Observer

The Observer Well-Known Member
    Creator

Combat companions are verboten.

16. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

something id like to see is a cervitaur npc >x3 as i adore deer and speaking of deer how about a tf for them (anthro deer as i know taurs are banned for pc)
    and something else id like to see is flavored cum or milk >x3
    and lastly id like a phoenix npc or tf but fully bird and not the half harpy/salamander

17. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

TF curses , basically the CoC2 version of TiTs SSTDs

Moo Cow likes this.
  18. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Prob happen at some point because I'm a fucking sucker for cute deertaurs.

19. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Definitely not happening.

Balaknightfang likes this.
  20. BubbleLord

Considering I've thought about it and I heard you were considering it, I'm pretty sure at this point it's safe to say they're on the list of "so plausible you just need to hold your dick and wait until they wander into existence to ambush them by flopping your wangus on their face"

21. IwillShipIt

IwillShipIt New Member

•I’d love the option to get the lupine summoner as a member of the party.
    •More transformative items of course and possibly a “recipe” tab in the journal.
    •I’m a sucker for items, so clothing and weapons ect.
    •Chests to place things in
    •more towns/settelments for sure

I’m really excited for this game, CoC was fantastic and I have high hopes for it’s successor.

22. ThatSurfingOtter

ThatSurfingOtter New Member

An exhibition option for Sugo, assuming at one point, we can go get him a harness and whatever the cover is called. An option to be strapped in a belly riding harness hidden by the cover while he walks through the town. Maybe with corruption, without the cover. Maybe going for a run outside the walls or such.

23. BubbleLord

Sugo is freaky but not that freaky.

TBH I did think about something like this but it would HAVE to be post Expack #1 for him as his caparison is too short. The town itself isn't corrupt so they would kick him out if he started rutting or fucking you in the street, so the without a cover one is a no.

24. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

Salamander npc and a tf item
    To be able to change horn colors
    Belly dancer outfit for charmers
    Something like the hardlight strapon for females both pc and npc
    Pericings
    To be able to get pheromones of some kind
    And the summoner dogboi to be a companion

IwillShipIt likes this.
  25. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

The outlook on most of these is good.

26. Moo Cow

Moo Cow Well-Known Member

Why do you dislike fun and some real roleplay scenarios?

27. BubbleLord

> Curses are fundamentally just a boring mechanic that don't stop you from enforcing your own rules/roleplay scenario to do exactly what they might entail.

Let me know if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that "TF Curses" are nothing you can't self-enforce for roleplay benefits. It's more about disliking unnecessary systems + bloat that would backlog things that are important. Pretty sure no one wants feature-creep for years down the road for a system that gets forced into the game and is so non-inventive that it's "that one TiTS system but in CoC2" instead of more scenes and beef for systems that actually matter.

Mugg and Balaknightfang like this.
  28. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Nothing I said no to there is either fun or roleplaying-positive for the vast majority of the player base.

29. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

Forced TFs are only fun for a minority of the players. Everyone else is either going to go buy "curse immunity" or something like that, or go to the resident "un-curser" the second they get it, resulting in a minor annoyance at best.

Emerald likes this.
  30. asidsaoi

asidsaoi Member

I think they do not implement more races, but I would like a TF to play to be Oni. I was always me feel little indifferent in the COC.
    One crazy harpy with armor Valkyrie with Don Quixote complex wants you to help him in his crusades as his squire.

a yuki-onna as a yandere companion (perfect with the mythology of kidnapping men) maybe they throw taunts towards kiyoko due to the stereotypes of their race.
    Yuki "a careful player can one day find his lightest bag if he continues to meet with his class".
    Kiyoko: "careful player when you play with your doll, do not let your cock fall due to hypothermia.

bears everywhere! merchants travelers who at first glance may look like a family but not.
    brown bear (a care bear) for a good gay material
    woman panda sister of brown bear his mother was promiscuous
    panda network (adopted daughter of the other two) is cuteeee