What content would you like added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
*Googles "chakat"*

huh, I think I've seen those around, but never seen them named before
We don't speak of chakats.

They're so terrible even FURRIES hate them.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
One thing that stood out to me in the early content here is that TiTS writing kind of skewed perspectives toward 'everyone's super slutty from the get-go' when the gimmick of CoC is corruption serving as a sliding scale of depravity.

So hearing a zero corruption PC be like "ey Brint, stuff that third arm all up inside of me" is probs. a little more TiTS than CoC. While at this stage everything should be taken as heavily work in progress it's also not a bad idea to start encouraging content to account for corruption levels so that everyone gets used to writing it that way. After all part of the fun with this premise (which Fall of Eden tried to emulate and expand on) is to build up to "plow my legs off" from "well, I guess I could try putting it in my mouth".

Moo Cow

One thing that stood out to me in the early content here is that TiTS writing kind of skewed perspectives toward 'everyone's super slutty from the get-go' when the gimmick of CoC is corruption serving as a sliding scale of depravity.

So hearing a zero corruption PC be like "ey Brint, stuff that third arm all up inside of me" is probs. a little more TiTS than CoC. While at this stage everything should be taken as heavily work in progress it's also not a bad idea to start encouraging content to account for corruption levels so that everyone gets used to writing it that way. After all part of the fun with this premise (which Fall of Eden tried to emulate and expand on) is to build up to "plow my legs off" from "well, I guess I could try putting it in my mouth".
Exactly this. Part of what makes these games for me is the transformation process and as much as I enjoy TiTS, it really falls flat in that department, which is why I tend to just go to Flexible Survival or a modded version of CoC that has a hunger system that forces you to ingest some of these things. TiTS is too easy to just become what you want and kinda forces/encourages you to meta the crap out of the system and items since all it really takes is money and finding the right shop. Kinda more of an elaborate character creator with story bits than a roleplaying adventure. I just always reach a point after I "attain my perfect form" and get bored and quit for a few months until some new stuff is released and usually start over each time to get another fresh transformation experience that I feel like I have to try too hard to roleplay.

Reactions: Mugg

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
which is why I tend to just go to Flexible Survival or a modded version of CoC that has a hunger system that forces you to ingest some of these things.

What. Food and drink were a dime a dozen in FS; all you had to do was scavenge a bit, and a whole bunch of events practically dump food in your lap. Half the transformatives don't even do anything for either meter whatsoever, those that do are the exception rather than the norm.

TiTS is too easy to just become what you want and kinda forces/encourages you to meta the crap out of the system and items since all it really takes is money and finding the right shop. Kinda more of an elaborate character creator with story bits than a roleplaying adventure.

You'll have to pretend the alchemy system doesn't exist, then.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
TiTS is kinda more of an elaborate character creator with story bits than a roleplaying adventure.

There's plenty of story and character definition to be had in TiTS, I would disagree with you there. It is true that I usually have sortof a perfect form that I work towards and once that Steele gets there it's really just about the story and rp ever-after as I'm not really into the niche furry tfs that tend to make their way in later in development. But that's fine, that's its identity as a game. You sorta get there, and then go about the rest of the game looking the way you want. The alternative is throwing in all sorts of forced tfs in one direction, and allowing an even more customized system that requires less save scumming in another, like they're doing with CoC2.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Let me think...

1: the Ability to make upgrades to you weapons and amor, Like +1 +2 or upgrade it to a better material like, i know you weapon is made from bronze, you could upgrade it to steel give it better stats. armor would be nice too.

that would make you weapons feel more personal, and you feel a conection instead of just buying or grabing the next one.

2:Small little things that helps the player in this bad world of COC, Like Milk, cake. things a give small boots to the player.

3: Small little events to make the world and each area feel unique.

But thats just my personal opinion. thanks for who read it : ) !!!

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Let me think...

1: the Ability to make upgrades to you weapons and amor, Like +1 +2 or upgrade it to a better material like, i know you weapon is made from bronze, you could upgrade it to steel give it better stats. armor would be nice too.

that would make you weapons feel more personal, and you feel a contection instead of just buying or grabbing the next one.

2:Small little things that helps the player in this bad world of COC, Like Milk, cake. things a give small boots to the player.

3: Small little events to make the world and each area feel unique.

But thats just my personal opinion. thanks for who read it : ) !!!
2 and 3 will happen in some capacity. There is no plan for 1 at the moment.

Moo Cow

What. Food and drink were a dime a dozen in FS; all you had to do was scavenge a bit, and a whole bunch of events practically dump food in your lap. Half the transformatives don't even do anything for either meter whatsoever, those that do are the exception rather than the norm.
There was plenty of things that transformed you regardless if you found food and water. Losing battles and some decisions all had effects. Also, you must be playing on easy to get stuff so easily, I usually ramp it up to make it actually interesting. And I don't know what you're talking about with transformatives, there's hardly any and they usually do something. A lot of the transformations are a result of consequence or circumstance, which I like.

There's plenty of story and character definition to be had in TiTS, I would disagree with you there. It is true that I usually have sortof a perfect form that I work towards and once that Steele gets there it's really just about the story and rp ever-after as I'm not really into the niche furry tfs that tend to make their way in later in development. But that's fine, that's its identity as a game. You sorta get there, and then go about the rest of the game looking the way you want. The alternative is throwing in all sorts of forced tfs in one direction, and allowing an even more customized system that requires less save scumming in another, like they're doing with CoC2.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that approach, just that I'd like CoC2 to distinguish itself a bit from it and offer something I'm a little more interested in while also leaning more into its theme. If they wanna just do a fantasy version of TiTS, that's fine, but I think having two different flavors of transformative gameplay here would really let both games shine for their respective approaches. Just my thoughts.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Considering I worked for Nuku for 3-4 years on a volunteer basis, mostly on FS multiplayer and Rusted Promises, it's probably not a good idea. Not that I didn't touch the singleplayer; Nadia was written by me and coded by Wahn, as were some other things.

So yes, I think I know something about how his games work.

There was plenty of things that transformed you regardless if you found food and water.

Yes, but that wasn't what you were arguing. You were arguing that the hunger mechanic forced players to use transformatives. They don't. You can go the whole game without even taking one, there's even a special ending if you're human (and don't use the end now command).

Losing battles and some decisions all had effects.

Transformation via telegraphed decisions are going to be in this game. Losing battles, no. With how easy it is to lose random battles and the amount of uncertainty involved, not to say that a significant proportion of the playerbase just get to their ideal state and not want to shift from it, transforming via battle loss will never happen with the exception of game overs, in which case it doesn't matter anyway.

Also, you must be playing on easy to get stuff so easily, I usually ramp it up to make it actually interesting.

Playing with Trixie's cheats enabled isn't necessary; you just have to know the mechanics and how to exploit them, as well as what events actually DO. Scavenging is mostly a perception check to find anything at all. Perks like keen eyes and lucky help. A good knowledge of events and locations that practically dump freebies into your lap.

Plus, if you have to deliberately hamstring yourself, that contradicts your original point that the game somehow forces you to use transformatives in order to survive.

Do you know that to this day, some people don't know you can trade in water bottles, food and gryphon milk to Rod for chips, soda and dried milk respectively?

And I don't know what you're talking about with transformatives, there's hardly any and they usually do something.

http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Item_List

72 transformatives in that list alone.

No, I don't know what you're talking about, considering transformatives make up the vast majority of items in FS, and not that many of them do much for either hunger or thirst.

I'd like CoC2 to distinguish itself a bit from it and offer something I'm a little more interested in while also leaning more into its theme. If they wanna just do a fantasy version of TiTS, that's fine, but I think having two different flavors of transformative gameplay here would really let both games shine for their respective approaches.

Involuntary, circumstance-based transformations like battle losses will never happen. Consequence-based transformations will depend on the writers, and some are already in the works, but they will always be telegraphed and consensual on the player's part.

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Pets, I mean this in a cosmetic fashion as in like having a small dragon or something similar that stays at home base that you can play around with or have companions interact with them, a bit like your babies in the nursery from TiTs

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Pets, I mean this in a cosmetic fashion as in like having a small dragon or something similar that stays at home base that you can play around with or have companions interact with them, a bit like your babies in the nursery from TiTs
Dragons make for terrible pets, ask Hagrid. Wait....

In any case, if all you want is a pet and not a raisable battle companion, maybe don't suggest a frickin' dragon. Although it would be funny if there'd be pet pets and pets that can be raised into mounts for increased travel speed (aka, skipping dungeon panels or traversing them with a very low encounter rate).

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Dragons make for terrible pets, ask Hagrid. Wait....

In any case, if all you want is a pet and not a raisable battle companion, maybe don't suggest a frickin' dragon. Although it would be funny if there'd be pet pets and pets that can be raised into mounts for increased travel speed (aka, skipping dungeon panels or traversing them with a very low encounter rate).
I meant dragons that stay small or small enough that they can fit in to your lap, also the dragon was an example

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Fast travel system done carriage girl or boy : ) !!!

Like Skyrim. you pay, it carries you to a destination. Be a City or a checkpoint.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Fast travel system done carriage girl or boy : ) !!!

Like Skyrim. you pay, it carries you to a destination. Be a City or a checkpoint.

We'll be getting warpstones at the end of each region that allow us to teleport from stone to stone via magic.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
We'll be getting warpstones at the end of each region that allow us to teleport from stone to stone via magic.
Warpstones ? really ? At least the carriage idea, would create a nice NPC, and personality, but i ghess you idea works too for simplicity and convinient

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I know people dislike forced TFs, but maybe there's a happy medium between that and no changes at all (except for getting fucked) for losing a battle. How about these:

Stealing the champion's panties. Can be taken back by defeating the monster who stole them. (The quest log can keep track of who did it).
Magical body markings/runes/curses (whatever you prefer to name them) that lower willpower, increase libido, etc. Removable at the church.
Some male or herm enemies may cum all over the champion and his/her companions after fucking them, applying the cum soaked debuff on them.
Applying debuffs like sweating or sore when being fucked.
Forcing wearable items with undesirable effects on the champion, similar to Ceraph's items but with a more straightforward way to remove them (like being able to get rid of the piercings at a piercing studio).

Other things:

A parasite or tentacle faction/cult, a bit like Skyrim's factions. The champion can join it if he/she carries the parasite the cult worships. After the initiation ritual the champion can do certain tasks, and whenever he/she completes some of them he/she can undergo a ritual which will cause (special?) TFs.

A village of hermaphrodite (draconians?) where respect is earned by winning in some kind of tribal fight where two people try to push each other out of the ring (so thiccness is an advantage here). The winner has the right to get his/her way with the loser. In order to have access to any of the village's content (shops, inn, etc), the champion has to prove its worth by defeating at least one of the natives in said tribal fight. After that the champion can keep fighting to rise through the ranks, and maybe become the village's champion if he/she defeats everybody in the village, or something like that. I know, I know, but a man can dream, can't he?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noxxie and Mugg

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
As far as the transformation aspects go I think there's a p. good plan in place and if it's stuck to it'll have that sense of progression and reward that you're looking for. Like getting the ingredients for a simple alchemy recipe may be easy (different ears or something) but more elaborate ones require more ingredients, rarer ingredients, or maybe even ingredients limited to quest rewards that you only get so many of. And then some are exclusively rewards for certain actions, like throwing your lot in with one of the gods. There's a groundwork for needing to work for it as opposed to TiTS where you just need to find whatever shop sells the thing you want and/or savescum for the exact thing from an item.

What'd really be nice on the corruption side of things would be a shameless copy and improvement of Fall of Eden's sex exp system that spat out variants in repeated scenes for being better at sex. That brought repeat scenes to life in a seriously cool way. Variations for corruption and variations for experience, which could be filled in over time, would make the content pop.

Plus it's kind of a sexy idea to also have sexual trainers that teach the PC. I didn't like Cait's early scenes much just because she's supposed to be experienced in ~the ways~ but the scenes themselves are just the PC flopping around on top of her while she just lies there. I'd love to see something like a scene where she gives the PC tips to level up their dick suckin' skill using Brint as an anatomical(ly correct) model with variations for certain milestones until, eventually, there's a graduation scene where they both end up covered in a shower of minotaur spunk as Brint passes out from getting milked dry.

Having to work for things in general makes it feel more gamey, which I think CoC2 is going for, as opposed to TiTS - a smut dispenser that also has some battles in it.

Moo Cow

Yes, but that wasn't what you were arguing. You were arguing that the hunger mechanic forced players to use transformatives. They don't. You can go the whole game without even taking one, there's even a special ending if you're human (and don't use the end now command).
I was talking about the modded CoC.

And thanks for going super into defensive detail about things that don't really change the point of my post. None of it changes how the game is presented and is typically played out vastly different from TiTS. 72 transformatives doesn't mean much when you rarely get them. Being able to trade out tainted edibles for clean ones don't mean much when RNG can easily make it so you never even find the NPC, let alone find out he does that. And gimping myself can just be done by selecting some settings, not like TiTS where I have to metagame the crap out of the system as I play to directly influence my decisions.

Involuntary, circumstance-based transformations like battle losses will never happen. Consequence-based transformations will depend on the writers, and some are already in the works, but they will always be telegraphed and consensual on the player's part.
Shame.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I was talking about the modded CoC.

Part of what makes these games for me is the transformation process and as much as I enjoy TiTS, it really falls flat in that department, which is why I tend to just go to Flexible Survival or a modded version of CoC that has a hunger system that forces you to ingest some of these things.

Now that you point it out, it can be interpreted both ways. However, should've cleared up that ambiguity.

72 transformatives doesn't mean much when you rarely get them.

What. Ripped directly from the game's code:

now loot entry is "gryphon milk"; [ Dropped item, blank for none. Case sensitive. ] now lootchance entry is 50; [ Percentage chance of dropping loot, from 0-100. ]

50% for gryphon milk off the herm gryphon, and that's the base rate without perk bonuses. The vast majority of encounters have transformative drops; just getting into battles will shower you with them and the main storyline and a fair few side quests require getting your hands on them.

Being able to trade out tainted edibles for clean ones don't mean much when RNG can easily make it so you never even find the NPC, let alone find out he does that.

Food isn't tainted, water bottle isn't tainted, don't know where you got that from. Rod sits in Smith Haven Mall, a location the PC practically CANNOT miss if they want to get anywhere in the main storyline as well as several sidequests.

And thanks for going super into defensive detail about things that don't really change the point of my post.

If you're going to bring in examples to support your case, you ought to know your facts, because getting even the most basic details of the product you're reviewing or putting out as an example wrong is a very good way to cast doubt on whatever you're saying. If you're going to bring up the redness of apples as a selling point when the apples in question are actually green, your argument just lost a ton of weight.

Hopefully you find some more games that're more suited to your tastes, because this isn't changing. Consent.

Anyways, back to the discussion, we've got sidetracked enough.

Trashman dan

Oct 23, 2018
Something I'd like to see more of in coc2 is BBW fetishes; specifically if there were more detailed descriptions about your belly and maybe even having some written responses to the player's THICC level.

Could also do with TFs that influence weight.

P.S - when I say belly fetish I don't mean huge stretched monstrosities that are larger than the player themselves, but rather chubby to mildly overweight, but that's just me.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
With a sandbox transformation game (as opposed to one that's focused on a particular thing) there's also the simple-to-outline-hard-to-implement purpose to consider. Is there any reason to mess with the system, no matter how robust it is, beyond getting the look you want? Is there any real "use" to it?

Since you brought up Lilith's Throne one thing it's doing that I like is implementing frequent use of transformations as alternate paths to complete quests. If it's easy to transform back and forth then why -not- put in a bunch of quests where there's some benefit to it? Not only is there a reason to use it but it's a sneaky way to stuff elusive content that acknowledges those transformations into the game.

When the game doesn't use the system it feels as though you might as well just stick a ridiculously detailed character creator in at the beginning.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Since you brought up Lilith's Throne one thing it's doing that I like is implementing frequent use of transformations as alternate paths to complete quests. If it's easy to transform back and forth then why -not- put in a bunch of quests where there's some benefit to it?

For the same reason significant racial powers are not getting into the game: what should be a cosmetic decision shouldn't have gameplay benefits, or people will feel like they're being forced to be X to have the biggest edge during Y event.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Trying to keep it solely cosmetic is what makes it ultimately unsatisfying, though, like there was no real point to all of it since it doesn't help you and it's barely acknowledged.

That's a concern of Fenoxo's (that people will feel like they'll be forced to change to get X benefit) that frankly was only an issue because he insists on keeping the transformation mechanisms so RNG-reliant. If the game makes it easy to change back and forth then why not have a mission where the PC changes forms (or at least has the option suggested) to fulfill an objective? The player's not permanently sacrificing their appearance and it'll be some dedicated content for this or that, content that can go beyond generic flavor text. That's a potential strength of the sandbox model that the Fen games don't embrace at all.

Reactions: TFMaster

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
And that's your call, but if we're talking purely about merit it def. locks it in as a super shallow cosmetic mechanic that'll never quite scratch people's itches as Misty was saying. The most that can be done with it in that case is to try and balance the difficulty of obtaining it without going the Fenoxo route of making everything irritatingly random.

Moo Cow

Food isn't tainted, water bottle isn't tainted, don't know where you got that from. Rod sits in Smith Haven Mall, a location the PC practically CANNOT miss if they want to get anywhere in the main storyline as well as several sidequests.
Yeah and I've gone substantial amounts of time without finding any of those.
Also, you seem to be missing my whole point of bringing up this stuff. Yeah, there's some transformatives you can find and sort of control that way, but it's far from the main source of transformation, which is my point. I don't know why you go out of your way and scour wikis to try and counter a side point that I am fully aware of, it just doesn't impact what I'm advocating for.

Hopefully you find some more games that're more suited to your tastes, because this isn't changing. Consent.
Hence me using this suggestion thread. If I give the okay though and want it, then it's consent. Could have some togglable features for various kinks and types of transformatives like Trap Quest or something. Let people tailor the kind of experience they want.

Whatever, I just want a more roleplay friendly experience that puts me in situations and decisions with some consequences. Regardless I'll still play this game, it looks great so far. Feel like some people got overly defensive but maybe I came off as overly critical, it's text on the internet so whatever.

For another suggestion, all the cow shit obviously, which I'm sure is a certainty but I'd like it to maybe go further with cowtaur being a little easier to get and maybe actual udders but understand it's tricky for some scenes and pretty niche.