What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Fur types or pattens/markings
Like for exsample shadow fur where your coat resembles shadowy whisps or night sky fur where the fur is black with little markings that resembles the night sky

Gemstone piercings like earnings or belly button piercings

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Watersports, even though it's only a pipe dream as such content most likely will never happen.

But other than that, I'd love to see more gay (M/M) content as always. My favourite type of content. Some good 'ol anal stuff.
We don't need watersports, so just don't bring it up please.

And it should be noted that right now there is ton of gay content (whether bisexually flexible or specifically gay) already planned/more or less waiting. I'd wager that there might be more planned for CoC2 than any of the other games so far.

Edit: As a side note, you shouldn't even act like it'd be allowed. Really don't know why people can't remember it's a banned fetish for a reason.

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
I just thought of another thing, dual wielding. You can use two one handed weapons at the same time, but any defence bonuses are removed and you lose some armor value in exchange for large attack bonuses.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Watersports, even though it's only a pipe dream as such content most likely will never happen.

But other than that, I'd love to see more gay (M/M) content as always. My favourite type of content. Some good 'ol anal stuff.

Holy shit there's someone other than me who wants watersports! A purple name to boot! (I'm honestly not 100% sure what the purple names do, but y'all are obviously famous for something)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Purple names (magenta names, actually) are content creators.

As for certain kinks, there are times in which there's nothing that can be done if they are banned.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Purple names (magenta names, actually) are content creators.

As for certain kinks, there are times in which there's nothing that can be done if they are banned.

Sadly, this is true. I'd totally be willing to code in a system a la the worms in COC1 (as in, a very strong warning with an opt-in if you really are sure you want it) just to be allowed to write it (as I'd have far more motivation writing watersports than I do more vanilla stuff), but alas, I don't think they'll let me

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Sadly, this is true. I'd totally be willing to code in a system a la the worms in COC1 (as in, a very strong warning with an opt-in if you really are sure you want it) just to be allowed to write it (as I'd have far more motivation writing watersports than I do more vanilla stuff), but alas, I don't think they'll let me

Will most certainly will not.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I am wondering if it would be possible to get and keep one child we get from a pregnancy and could have the child be a non-sexable companion? Like personally after some pregnancies in COC 1 I wanted to keep one of the children and raise them besides me
If they’re a companion, they’d get sexed at some point due to how companions work. Not by you but by any encounter that uses companions (unless we added some sort of new companion tag).

That aside; every writer with a purple name/approval only gets one companion slot for writing so you’d need to commission and likely get someone to like the idea as well.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
If they’re a companion, they’d get sexed at some point due to how companions work. Not by you but by any encounter that uses companions (unless we added some sort of new companion tag).

That aside; every writer with a purple name/approval only gets one companion slot for writing so you’d need to commission and likely get someone to like the idea as well.
There is a "chaste" companion tag for companions that should never be involved in companion sex scenes. That being said, there's still very little chance of this happening since companions are such a massive undertaking. The only way I can see it happening is if Savin allowed Tobs to write a second companion and Tobs decided he wanted it to be Kinu.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
There is a "chaste" companion tag for companions that should never be involved in companion sex scenes. That being said, there's still very little chance of this happening since companions are such a massive undertaking. The only way I can see it happening is if Savin allowed Tobs to write a second companion and Tobs decided he wanted it to be Kinu.

Which is not going to happen, since a) Kinu will get her own stuff and b) I've already stated that if I were somehow allowed a second companion, it would be Garret.

Alternatively, I would give Shar back her old position before she got demoted.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I think class based sex scene could be cool, like if you could preform some sort of wierd kinky ritual if you're a Black Mage or something. Or do a sensual cleansing ritual like Kia in FoE of you're a White Mage. Probably a dumb idea but it could be neat.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id like to see a dormouse tf or npc as much as I adore mice I find dormouse cuter or maybe have a rare proc for a mouse tf that is a dormouse tail and if you get the tail your called a dormouse and not a mouse and I would make one of my pc one
And when pregnant the chance of more then one child say like twins

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I think class based sex scene could be cool, like if you could preform some sort of wierd kinky ritual if you're a Black Mage or something. Or do a sensual cleansing ritual like Kia in FoE of you're a White Mage. Probably a dumb idea but it could be neat.
Only issue I think really exists with this is that the PC’s class can/will change rather easily and be quite flexible in what they could be. There’s very little reason to content bar/flavor based off class.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Only issue I think really exists with this is that the PC’s class can/will change rather easily and be quite flexible in what they could be. There’s very little reason to content bar/flavor based off class.
I thought the summon fire spirit stuff was planned to have sexy times?

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Maybe more summons for the Black Mage? Like at higher levels, you could learn to summon different elementals. And a corrupted Champion could summon a demoness to tease their foes.
Hm... To build upon that, I would like to see a spell crafting mechanic akin to what The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion has. It would add to the role play and character creativity. I know nothing of programming, however, so that is likely far too much of an undertaking.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A cabbit race or even if I mix cat and rabbit tfs it says I'm a cabbit
And for rabbits to have the option to have ears sticking up or floppy rabbit ears

Reactions: Noxxie

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A cabbit race or even if I mix cat and rabbit tfs it says I'm a cabbit
And for rabbits to have the option to have ears sticking up or floppy rabbit ears
Rabbit ear type is going to be a thing more than likely; we’ve discussed that before in the public Discord when I was drafting up Ninali. Don’t get high hopes on calling yourself a cabbit.