What content would you like added?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Oh I see... and yeah true it would be best as an enemy and it would certainly be a fun one!
It would be a cross class of warrior and rogue, with blinding/disabling moves and cleave attacks. Very fun indeed.

The monkey ninja however could be an all rogue follower, or they help the rakshasi. In that case the rakshasi would be pure warrior.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Maybe include some sort of Eastern style content? A ninja or samurai follower? Maybe the ninja could be a monkey. An Indian warrior (not sure of the name) tiger would be pretty cool.
There's these guys called the kitsune that Observer made + the one I'm trying to make; all of them are "Eastern" in style. But if you're hoping for ninja or samurai followers/companions, then uh...
It would be a cross class of warrior and rogue, with blinding/disabling moves and cleave attacks. Very fun indeed.

The monkey ninja however could be an all rogue follower, or they help the rakshasi. In that case the rakshasi would be pure warrior.
Very fun indeed if you're commissioning someone to write it but I don't think it'd actually be popular enough to really exist unless you did so. As is, the idea sounds pretty stale apart from "let's have it so we can have it". If you want to keep fleshing it out/rallying around an idea, maybe make a separate thread.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

Combat companions are verboten.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
something id like to see is a cervitaur npc >x3 as i adore deer and speaking of deer how about a tf for them (anthro deer as i know taurs are banned for pc)
and something else id like to see is flavored cum or milk >x3
and lastly id like a phoenix npc or tf but fully bird and not the half harpy/salamander

Reactions: Noxxie

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Prob happen at some point because I'm a fucking sucker for cute deertaurs.
Considering I've thought about it and I heard you were considering it, I'm pretty sure at this point it's safe to say they're on the list of "so plausible you just need to hold your dick and wait until they wander into existence to ambush them by flopping your wangus on their face"

Reactions: BigBoss6121

IwillShipIt

Dec 3, 2016
•I’d love the option to get the lupine summoner as a member of the party.
•More transformative items of course and possibly a “recipe” tab in the journal.
•I’m a sucker for items, so clothing and weapons ect.
•Chests to place things in
•more towns/settelments for sure

I’m really excited for this game, CoC was fantastic and I have high hopes for it’s successor.

ThatSurfingOtter

Nov 11, 2018
An exhibition option for Sugo, assuming at one point, we can go get him a harness and whatever the cover is called. An option to be strapped in a belly riding harness hidden by the cover while he walks through the town. Maybe with corruption, without the cover. Maybe going for a run outside the walls or such.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
An exhibition option for Sugo, assuming at one point, we can go get him a harness and whatever the cover is called. An option to be strapped in a belly riding harness hidden by the cover while he walks through the town. Maybe with corruption, without the cover. Maybe going for a run outside the walls or such.
Sugo is freaky but not that freaky.

TBH I did think about something like this but it would HAVE to be post Expack #1 for him as his caparison is too short. The town itself isn't corrupt so they would kick him out if he started rutting or fucking you in the street, so the without a cover one is a no.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Salamander npc and a tf item
To be able to change horn colors
Belly dancer outfit for charmers
Something like the hardlight strapon for females both pc and npc
Pericings
To be able to get pheromones of some kind
And the summoner dogboi to be a companion

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Salamander npc and a tf item
To be able to change horn colors
Belly dancer outfit for charmers
Something like the hardlight strapon for females both pc and npc
Pericings
To be able to get pheromones of some kind
And the summoner dogboi to be a companion
The outlook on most of these is good.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Why do you dislike fun and some real roleplay scenarios?
> Curses are fundamentally just a boring mechanic that don't stop you from enforcing your own rules/roleplay scenario to do exactly what they might entail.

Let me know if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that "TF Curses" are nothing you can't self-enforce for roleplay benefits. It's more about disliking unnecessary systems + bloat that would backlog things that are important. Pretty sure no one wants feature-creep for years down the road for a system that gets forced into the game and is so non-inventive that it's "that one TiTS system but in CoC2" instead of more scenes and beef for systems that actually matter.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why do you dislike fun and some real roleplay scenarios?

Forced TFs are only fun for a minority of the players. Everyone else is either going to go buy "curse immunity" or something like that, or go to the resident "un-curser" the second they get it, resulting in a minor annoyance at best.

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
I think they do not implement more races, but I would like a TF to play to be Oni. I was always me feel little indifferent in the COC.
One crazy harpy with armor Valkyrie with Don Quixote complex wants you to help him in his crusades as his squire.

a yuki-onna as a yandere companion (perfect with the mythology of kidnapping men) maybe they throw taunts towards kiyoko due to the stereotypes of their race.
Yuki "a careful player can one day find his lightest bag if he continues to meet with his class".
Kiyoko: "careful player when you play with your doll, do not let your cock fall due to hypothermia.

bears everywhere! merchants travelers who at first glance may look like a family but not.
brown bear (a care bear) for a good gay material
woman panda sister of brown bear his mother was promiscuous
panda network (adopted daughter of the other two) is cuteeee

burnedtoast

Apr 4, 2018
My wishes are simple : in want demons and corruption. Succubi, corrupted mages, lust magic, all of it, please and thank you. :)

Moo Cow

Forced TFs are only fun for a minority of the players. Everyone else is either going to go buy "curse immunity" or something like that, or go to the resident "un-curser" the second they get it, resulting in a minor annoyance at best.
Yeah, so just make it an option for those of us that want it. Various other games let you select what kind of content you want, so why not this one?
Like, if this is just going to be a fantasy version of TiTS with party members instead of upcoming ship stuff then I don't see the point to a thread like this. All I've really seen confirmed is the same stuff we already have in the sister game. :/

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, so just make it an option for those of us that want it. Various other games let you select what kind of content you want, so why not this one?

*Because there's such a thing as opportunity cost; we don't have infinite time and energy to do everything under the sun. Resources that get spent on X don't get spent on Y.

*"Because another game did it!" is not a reason, because this is not that game; perhaps you should go play that other game then.

*Quality over quantity; if we're not going to do something well, we're not going to do it at all. See: Lilith's Throne -- huge variety of content, absolutely sparse scenes, painfully little in the way of depth.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Like, if this is just going to be a fantasy version of TiTS with party members instead of upcoming ship stuff then I don't see the point to a thread like this. All I've really seen confirmed is the same stuff we already have in the sister game. :/
So TiTS has a similar in-depth alchemy/targeted TF system? Just with Kiyoko, we're receiving a puzzle/non-traditional option-based gameplay segment that took TiTS until Tarkus (bomb disarmament). This is also not counting the fact there's going to be much more focus on killing our coders via additional/entirely new systems and design focuses like the "dialogue battles".

The only way you'd think the two games are bearing the same stuff is if you live with your head in a hole.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I've slogged through 28 pages to hopefully ensure that I contribute something at least a little different
[so many pages of no to bestiality/watersports] Remember just say no and the Harkness test.

So enjoying game so far, the Map is good I like the explore mechanic and the waystone thing good idea
Double thumbs up that Brint is the second addition to your party I like the balance there
[if you allow femming companions you should also consider butching up options for the broadchurch]

Things I would like to see:

It has previously been stated that the PC wishes to save everyone from the impending corruption so
A redemptive route- when a Pure PC fights any of the corrupt bosses/mini-boses and defeats them there should be an option to try and save/purify them.
I am not saying it should always work, heck I could see the odd one ending in a bad/good ending, but the option should be there

Relationship score
FoE did this well forcing you to earn trust through a number of small actions often over a period of time, to reach a point where you were trusted enough to unlock the next level. It made you pay attention to the clock and organise your day around when people were available. So that you might spar with A in the morning, try and catch B in a bar at lunch, help out in C's shop in the afternoon, go grind some monsters in the evening and back for last orders and a booty call before falling asleep and doing it all again the next day . It just feels a natural way of doing things

About 20 pages back Some one was asking about the female equivalent of blue balled
In my Grannies day {WW2 when there was a distinct lack of men} they would use the phrase "nearly healed" as in "OO it's been so long I'm nearly healed"
and I have read a medieval manuscript in which it describes "Widow's Ague" whose symptoms included "excessive frequenting of public houses" and "consorting with strange men in a lewd manner" it had a two page spread on the treatment with wood carved illustrations. The mid wife is instructed to administer regular and repeated clitoral massages until the symptoms subside.

Nov 22, 2018
I know this will be obvious, but when the boulder run scene comes in just choosing to run will 100% of the time defend you from all damage, so i'd like a chance factor to be added so that maybe hiding is good sometimes.

TFMaster

I know this will be obvious, but when the boulder run scene comes in just choosing to run will 100% of the time defend you from all damage, so i'd like a chance factor to be added so that maybe hiding is good sometimes.

Boulder run scene? What are you talking about? Also when I read this post I immediately though of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indy is running away from a large boulder.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It depends on your agility. Your % max agility + a random 0-19% dice roll has to greater than 60%. So if your agility is 60% or higher of the max for your level you will always beat it, if it's 41-59% you can sometimes beat it, and if it's <= 40% you can never beat it.

Reactions: BigBoss6121
Nov 22, 2018
Boulder run scene? What are you talking about? Also when I read this post I immediately though of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indy is running away from a large boulder.

The one you can randomly get, and you can choose between running away, hiding or doing nothing.

It depends on your agility. Your % max agility + a random 0-19% dice roll has to greater than 60%. So if your agility is 60% or higher of the max for your level you will always beat it, if it's 41-59% you can sometimes beat it, and if it's <= 40% you can never beat it.

I think i beat that 100% of the time on a warrior, maybe i had a lot of agility for a warrior? And what does the hiding away's chance depend on?