Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The Amber/Mitzi scene is now in. Enjoy your Dumbfucked deer and accompanying gob.

Additionally, I'm moving ahead with the crowdsource-a-commission Patreon deal early. I'll have a poll up soon so $5 tier and upwards can vote on an option. The deal is that I'll have 4 options up and you can vote on which ones I do once a month.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
The deal is that I'll have 4 options up and you can vote on which ones I do once a month.
I'm curious, does that mean people decide on the order in which you do the things? Or is it the case that ideas that weren't voted for might return in a later poll because you'd want to do them eventually anyway?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm curious, does that mean people decide on the order in which you do the things? Or is it the case that ideas that weren't voted for might return in a later poll because you'd want to do them eventually anyway?
Here's the thing from Patreon.

Notes on these polls

- These commissions are 4-5k words and 99% of the time, one-off scenes. I don't want to drag my voters through long, drawn-out projects unless they REALLY REALLY want that to happen.

- Some options will definitely repeat or appear similar. I will probably try and get a bunch of Amber crew scenes done via them.

- Both Fen and Savin have given me permission to write for any of their characters too, so there's high odds of them showing up in the polls given that I only have a few characters myself. I will probably be asking around some of the other writers too to see if I can poke at their characters just for variety. No promises there, though - we'll see what happens.

In other words, these have absolutely no bearing on my regular content - they exist in a vacuum, and I do 1 per month. It's extremely likely that they will always be along the lines of 'tacking an additional sex scene onto an existing character' as those are the easiest to handle in a commission of this size. I'll probably try and rotate the ideas a little but chances are there'll be an Amber option every month. Some of the ideas that aren't voted for might later get written as commissions separately.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Here's the thing from Patreon.

In other words, these have absolutely no bearing on my regular content - they exist in a vacuum, and I do 1 per month. It's extremely likely that they will always be along the lines of 'tacking an additional sex scene onto an existing character' as those are the easiest to handle in a commission of this size. I'll probably try and rotate the ideas a little but chances are there'll be an Amber option every month. Some of the ideas that aren't voted for might later get written as commissions separately.
What are the options?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw you're only a $1 patron

:negativeman:

Urgam

Nov 5, 2018
Did you consider making scene which involves bringing Amber to Halley's stall so she can un-wind with milkers, while getting some silly banter with other futataur? Honestly, these two characters practically beg to meet each other in a silly manner (can't see commission pool unfortunately as I am not a Patron, so I can't check if it's on table or not).

Other than that, I wanted to say that I am huge fan of your characters and updates involving them is what I am usually most looking forward to (outside of impregnation content).

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did you consider making scene which involves bringing Amber to Halley's stall so she can un-wind with milkers, while getting some silly banter with other futataur? Honestly, these two characters practically beg to meet each other in a silly manner.

Other than that, I wanted to say that I am huge fan of your characters and updates involving them is what I am usually most looking forward to (outside of impregnation content).
Thanks! Haley doing stuff with Amber is definitely on my mind and has been since I first came up with the idea of crew interactions, honestly. I'll probably slip it into a Patreon poll sometime. Working on my own characters is nice.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
I see you've mentioned a snekwife. Can I get a basic summary/description of her or is that as specific as it gets for us non-patrons for now?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I see you've mentioned a snekwife. Can I get a basic summary/description of her or is that as specific as it gets for us non-patrons for now?
Large, muscular dommy snekwife that hunts you down (literally) and then wants to come aboard to hold you down and breed. She'll be getting some work put in next month.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Sounds awesome. Any naga content always makes me very happy. Of course, bonus points if there are variations based on whether the pc is naga:p

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Speaking of Haley stuff, working on a scene with her to start off my Patreon comms for the month. The PC offers to substitute the milker with... themselves! Predictable(?) results ensue.
You can already do that as a Treated (non-treated?) female Taur. Is this expanding the scene to all player body configurations or are you scrapping what's there?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You can already do that as a Treated (non-treated?) female Taur. Is this expanding the scene to all player body configurations or are you scrapping what's there?
It's just a new option where you go home with her.

Wrapping up Milodan stuff right now, I'll have a preview up on Patreon soon. Might be coded tomorrowish?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did a Futa Shekka buttfucking the PC scene. Jeez, I've got a patch's worth of stuff waiting for the post-Pennyquest lull. I think I'll have 2-3? more things this month.

Queued so far
- being Haley's "milker"
- bad end for the milodan priestess
- futa Shekka pounding your butt

Coming before the month is out
- masturbation scenes with the Amber recruitment taur equipment (she might join in for some of it!)
- a Haley submissive scene, barring a sudden Patreon recruitment drive in favour of Anno x Amber
- possibly another 3k comm
- possibly something extra with the words fen has stacked up for me if the taur equipment doesn't take up 10k

There's gonna be something in there for most people, surely.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Since my last poast, I've put up the 'masturbate using taurquipment' comm and a WIP of the following fencomm, a scene where you walk in on futaPenny masturbating with Mitzi's panties. Amber joins in for the former if you call for her, leading to a lot of mutual masturbation.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
As in, 'taur PCs get to use it like we did the Fake Mare/Centaur Pole in CoC?
Every PC with a dick at the moment. It's just the milker for now but maybe I'll add some more stuff later.

You finally gave me a reason from dumping credits into Shekka's wallet and taking her off that dusty rock. Thank you, sir!
Glad to hear it! I like Shekka, though I admit I mostly took one look at Jacques' bust for her and thought "good character."

Status
Not open for further replies.