Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah I don't get the people that get mad that all romances are persuadable by both gender protags. Like people legit complain about that but as a gay male or a lesbian we tend to get the short end of the stick either by shitty romances or very few choices. But dems the brakes.

Wow yeah we probably should give nonesuch his thread back, if you want you can make a thread about AAA game romances and we can sit and complain, poke fun at and otherwise critique romances across the board. I'd be down just shoot me a message with a link to it... if you want
As FemShep, all your choices kinda suck. Garrus is amazing, but I get the feeling it'd be like sleeping with your brother... In the first two Dragon Ages I felt there was good enough romance, but in Inquisition I end up with Bull every time. Cassandra would be nice, but she's straight...

I understand the reasons why and why not to have everyone be bisexual, and while I do prefer not doing this, I end up wanting straight girls...

Like Ramis! I absolutely love her body, and she's great fun to hang around with, but she just won't sleep with me and it's frustrating. Respectable, and I wouldn't change it, but as frustrating as real life. I suppose Ciaran is the same for the guys, so it's even. I can't wait to actually play her expac, but my phone is a 6 year old piece of broken trash that won't download anything larger than a picture anymore.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
"throat utterly filled with thick, delicious orc-cock."
Nonesuch no, they're not orcs, they're thraggen! Big difference!

a) No there isn't and b) ain't nobody getting delicious, filthy connotations off the word 'thraggen'.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
a) No there isn't and b) ain't nobody getting delicious, filthy connotations off the word 'thraggen'.

This is called writing for your audience and i fucking love you for it

Reactions: Nonesuch

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The more I explore the LG-BT encounter the more I notice how much work you put into recognizing player attributes. It took me a while to notice the implication that having a Gabliani vag changes the the 'Ride him' victory scene. Subtle but ultimately fulfilling. By far my favorite encounter on Tarkus.

It also took me a while to notice because I usually just 'submit' when running the encounter on my bimbo.

Reactions: ThasV and ShySquare

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
The more I explore the LG-BT encounter the more I notice how much work you put into recognizing player attributes. It took me a while to notice the implication that having a Gabliani vag changes the the 'Ride him' victory scene. Subtle but ultimately fulfilling. By far my favorite encounter on Tarkus..

I loved that too! I kinda wish there'd been a bit of extra dialogue if you're full Gabilani TFed, but whatevs. We need more space gobbos as a whole.

[small]Now then, back to having my Gabilani PC play with her gobbo bedwarmer.[/small]

Reactions: Foxxling

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The more I explore the LG-BT encounter the more I notice how much work you put into recognizing player attributes. It took me a while to notice the implication that having a Gabliani vag changes the the 'Ride him' victory scene. Subtle but ultimately fulfilling. By far my favorite encounter on Tarkus.

It also took me a while to notice because I usually just 'submit' when running the encounter on my bimbo.

You can get that variant with a number of different pussies, as long as they're specifically stimulating (vanae, suula etc). But thank you! I went with shorter sex scenes involving more variables with the LG-BT and I'm pleased that people liked them for that.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The LG-BT is one of those encounters where I'm wondering if I should have just jetted my kind Steele out of there...

My other Steele's had no issues enforcing alien domination. Now, I have to play catch up and see how much Ramis likes me.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It's a shame Colenso isn't dateable ;)
Nuh uh, let that junk peddler peddle in his own peddle puddle.
I need high society gobbos to diddle. Preferably without having to at least have mischievous personality to get anywhere more than one-sided touchies.

They'd also have to be cute, of course. Like Lynette. And flavors thereof for everyone to enjoy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Enjoying Ramis' x-pac.

Its interesting to contrast her with Amber. Especially considering how corporate greed/neglect shaped their respective childhoods. The little blurbs on the ship about her interactions with other crew members are like kick ass little snap shots. Nice to know she doesn't just hide out in her quarters. If/when new ships come out, will you give Ramis new reactions to coming aboard? Oh and after Doggie style, how high does Libido have to be to keep going? 50+ or so? Or much, much higher?

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
Enjoying Ramis' x-pac.

Its interesting to contrast her with Amber. Especially considering how corporate greed/neglect shaped their respective childhoods. The little blurbs on the ship about her interactions with other crew members are like kick ass little snap shots. Nice to know she doesn't just hide out in her quarters. If/when new ships come out, will you give Ramis new reactions to coming aboard? Oh and after Doggie style, how high does Libido have to be to keep going? 50+ or so? Or much, much higher?
70+ last i clocked it at least, more then likely still at that range to.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm just happy to shower with someone other than Anno. When I first noticed it, I still hit the hotkey for Anno anyway due to muscle memory.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
Guess its been awhile since we got a new shower buddy, im not to keen on shower scenes personally i only remember ramis cause it was geared for traps

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
It's a shame Colenso isn't dateable ;)

yeah why is that? I've never gotten why we can't shaboink Colenso there are plenty of people who like fucking (or getting fucked by) guys with a little extra meat on their bones.

I mean if it's just the standard "No one has written it yet" then I understand but I was curious if there was a reason

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
yeah why is that? I've never gotten why we can't shaboink Colenso there are plenty of people who like fucking (or getting fucked by) guys with a little extra meat on their bones.

I mean if it's just the standard "No one has written it yet" then I understand but I was curious if there was a reason

There's no reason. I picked up a commission to write a junk shop from Fen when Tarkus was in its infancy. It didn't call for sex scenes so I didn't put any in - or rather, I put all my effort into his quest.

The eroticism possible with a squat green paranoid manlet seems pretty niche honestly. If you want to do it then you have my blessing.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Enjoying Ramis' x-pac.

Its interesting to contrast her with Amber. Especially considering how corporate greed/neglect shaped their respective childhoods. The little blurbs on the ship about her interactions with other crew members are like kick ass little snap shots. Nice to know she doesn't just hide out in her quarters. If/when new ships come out, will you give Ramis new reactions to coming aboard?

She actually *does* have a blurb if you have a better ship than Space Camper Van. As indeed does Sub Sera after you titfuck her. It'll be interesting to see how long it is before anyone sees those.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
So in the rejection scene for crewmember Ramis she says "You’re fit’n all, but I kinda need a bit’ve meat with my supper, y’know? Hopen you get what I mean. You’d be right up my street with somethen between your thighs." Considering my Steele does have a dick, is this just an oversight or is it a hint that she'll be sexable by futas in the future?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I got a sex scene with Ramis once after working out but I couldn't proc it again. How do you trigger it?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So in the rejection scene for crewmember Ramis she says "You’re fit’n all, but I kinda need a bit’ve meat with my supper, y’know? Hopen you get what I mean. You’d be right up my street with somethen between your thighs." Considering my Steele does have a dick, is this just an oversight or is it a hint that she'll be sexable by futas in the future?

This is an oversight, or rather she does have a 'ur a futa so i dont want to smash' line that's not proccing there for some reason. I'll mention it to the coders.

I got a sex scene with Ramis once after working out but I couldn't proc it again. How do you trigger it?

She has two sex scenes in her work out sessions. One is if you're subbing, push yourself in stamina training, and have 30+ lust. The other is if you're domming, push yourself in strength training, and have 30+ lust.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I just want to say that Ramis makes it really fun to be a fuccboi. Please write more affectionate bullying.

I'm glad someone's enjoying her the way she's meant to be enjoyed! It's possible I'll be getting the chance to do more with her quite soon, so you may get your wish.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So if I'm to understand this correctly Ramis' ideal partner is either a tall muscular fellow with a decent sized wiener or a girly pretty boy with a decent sized wiener? (Jesus christ, Ramis is worse than Anno, even Anno doesn't want snu-snu every morning :eek:)

Also, thanks for making content for girlees in the night out with Ramis. It's greatly appreciated.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So if I'm to understand this correctly Ramis' ideal partner is either a tall muscular fellow with a decent sized wiener or a girly pretty boy with a decent sized wiener? (Jesus christ, Ramis is worse than Anno, even Anno doesn't want snu-snu every morning :eek:)

Also, thanks for making content for girlees in the night out with Ramis. It's greatly appreciated.

Pretty much, yes. And she shouldn't auto-sex you every morning...? You should get the choice at least.

And np. I wouldn't have felt comfortable making her a recruitable if sexy content for all wasn't available somewhere in it.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
And she shouldn't auto-sex you every morning...? You should get the choice at least.
Sorry, sorry, that's exactly whats happening. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Just not used to having the choice every time we wake up in bed together. :)

I rolled up a super-trap just for Ramis and am currently feeling my way through.

* Anus: 1, Lubricated, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 1100 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 25080 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 1
* Anus, Wetness Level: 7

I swear to god, your content has incredible synergy with each other. I would have never gotten this without putting out at Beth's.

Last edited:

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
I was super enjoying Ramis' content as a femboy with a 16" wanger before I read the GitHub page and found out about the cock bell for small dicks and now I can never go back. It might be the best item written for this game and I can't wait for Ohrskun to get to see it. Plus, really just more Ohrskun in general, he's such a hunk and this game needs more space-hunks.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I swear to god, your content has incredible synergy with each other. I would have never gotten this without putting out at Beth's.

What can I say, trap PC is my favourite thing to produce content for.

I was super enjoying Ramis' content as a femboy with a 16" wanger before I read the GitHub page and found out about the cock bell for small dicks and now I can never go back. It might be the best item written for this game and I can't wait for Ohrskun to get to see it. Plus, really just more Ohrskun in general, he's such a hunk and this game needs more space-hunks.

More small dick content for Ramis is definitely on the table.

I support you on Patreon and went digging in the archive and oh damn, love me some Qualle, the spaceflixs and chill is a nice touch

Another of my favourite things to produce is small riffs like that, it's not too taxing and is a lot of fun. Plus I feel it does something to shade the universe out a little.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Whenever you get round to adding more content to Vava Groom would you include stuff for trap Steele and Ramis or is that relationship actually not dom and subby enough for that?

Reactions: Nightshade878

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Whenever you get round to adding more content to Vava Groom would you include stuff for trap Steele and Ramis or is that relationship actually not dom and subby enough for that?

Possibly? That relationship seems a bit too informal to completely make sense for it, but I'm sure she could be persuaded.

Reactions: Nightshade878