Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Here's a short story, voted for by my patreons, set inside the TiTS universe... and a very cramped escape pod. It'll be public for a few days. If you like femdom I think you'll like it, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/short-story-heat-21673926

Very impressive. I mean, I thoroughly enjoyed the story as a whole in spite of hetero smut not doing much for me. You get right into the action and keep up a good pace while giving just enough backstory to make it all hang together. Also, some really excellent bits of descriptive writing in there!

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Very impressive. I mean, I thoroughly enjoyed the story as a whole in spite of hetero smut not doing much for me. You get right into the action and keep up a good pace while giving just enough backstory to make it all hang together. Also, some really excellent bits of descriptive writing in there!

This is really nice feedback, thanks!

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
I really loved the story too! Patroning you has been a great thing! <3
Would've liked a different ending because /is a submissive/ but hopefully things will...ahem...'heat up again' if there's another chapter. Which I would definitely vote for. x3

Reactions: Nonesuch

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been looking forward to the Ramis expansion since you first announced it and you haven't disappointed, so thanks for all the hard work you put into the mead muddled mercenary miss.

Reactions: valkyr42

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yes, recruitable Ramis is in the game now. Fen didn't advertise it particularly well, but that was somewhat my fault for being out of town over the weekend. Reminder that she is encounterable in Anon's Bar on Tavros between 21:00-01:00, and you need 10,000-12,000 bones in order to hire her (depending on how much she likes you). Reporting any bugs you encounter is immensely helpful to me. Hope everyone enjoys her!

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yes, recruitable Ramis is in the game now. Fen didn't advertise it particularly well, but that was somewhat my fault for being out of town over the weekend. Reminder that she is encounterable in Anon's Bar on Tavros between 21:00-01:00, and you need 10,000-12,000 bones in order to hire her (depending on how much she likes you). Reporting any bugs you encounter is immensely helpful to me. Hope everyone enjoys her!

TiTs_Kase_asshole_in_danger.png

edit: I wasn't expecting them feels when asking Ramis about her childhood...

Last edited:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
*Sets up Old-Timey News reporter voice*

Once that Ramis gets on board, you know she's gonna blow that Kase wide open!

Now I just -know- we need a reporter character who talks like that and reports on Steele's more noteworthy exploits (like saving Tarkus, solving Myrellion's crisis etc.) and celebrity gossip once that high society aspect of the character gets (more) content.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Well he does have four arms

Actually now I kinda want recruitable Dane to have canon issues with Ramis that the player can handle the way Shepard handled Miranda and Jack fighting in ME2.

I still hate the fact that you can gather all the alignment points the game allows you without cheesing it and somehow end up with juuuust not enough points to handle those disputes or resist that Asari Lewdpire (forgot her name by now)

Reactions: Foxxling

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I can't vouch for Ramis just yet, but we beat Dane at a pretty low level with crap gear, and then later on beat someone who kicked his ass, so I'm gonna say he's not so great.

I still hate the fact that you can gather all the alignment points the game allows you without cheesing it and somehow end up with juuuust not enough points to handle those disputes or resist that Asari Lewdpire (forgot her name by now)
Morinth, the Ardat-Yakshi.

Reactions: Evil and Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

yeah if you started at me2 you never had enough points unless you did a pure run (paragon or renegade) and all the side missions. Plus you had to avoid whatever triggers each event until you had enough, entirely too much savior/bad boy grinding.

Now I was lucky cause i had three chars i ported over, all of whom made the paragon/renegade system their bitch through all three games.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
yeah if you started at me2 you never had enough points unless you did a pure run (paragon or renegade) and all the side missions. Plus you had to avoid whatever triggers each event until you had enough, entirely too much savior/bad boy grinding.

Now I was lucky cause i had three chars i ported over, all of whom made the paragon/renegade system their bitch through all three games.

I must've been doing something terribly wrong because I played my Shepard across all three games with save ports and still didn't have enough. I gotta say, I preferred the way ME1 handled it - as a simple speechcraft skill.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Why would you not do all the side quests?
I must've been doing something terribly wrong because I played my Shepard across all three games with save ports and still didn't have enough. I gotta say, I preferred the way ME1 handled it - as a simple speechcraft skill.
I don't know how that could happen at all. But I did like the Paragon/Renegade actions you could take. My Shepard accidentally got a little more Renegade each game without me noticing. What was really weird was when the reporter I had never punched said "Not this time" when I did hit her in ME3.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Why would you not do all the side quests?

I don't know how that could happen at all. But I did like the Paragon/Renegade actions you could take. My Shepard accidentally got a little more Renegade each game without me noticing. What was really weird was when the reporter I had never punched said "Not this time" when I did hit her in ME3.

I wound up replaying ME and ME2 as renegade after getting angry at how old friends treated you in ME2. Never got to play ME3 because I sunk my monies into SWTOR. :(

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
"throat utterly filled with thick, delicious orc-cock."
Nonesuch no, they're not orcs, they're thraggen! Big difference!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Garrus and Wrex are good boys. Tali and Liara are good girls. You don't need anybody else to love you. Also, Grunt is a good boy too.

Wrex is mah dawg and Garrus is that bestie that is always by your side when shit hits the fan.

I actually liked Jacob but also datAssOMGDaBootyBruvBruhHotFuckingDamItsSoRoundAndNoice
ahem but really the only companions i didn't like frfr were fucking Ashley and... I think that's it. I'm one of the very few ppl that liked Kaiden even though his gay romance was only better than steve's cause he's a whole character and steve is pretty much insert-gay-here, but a very cute insert-gay-here so he wasn't annoying just too 2D

But of all the crew members Tali was my shep's bestie and the only reason we got so close is because I had her in EVERY SINGLE MISSION in ME1 so she could hack shit cause my vanguard shepard was too busy being an aboslute badass in combat.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I know we should move on to Nonesuch's work, but I am still frustrated that I couldn't romance Tali as a woman. Why are so many beautiful women straight!?

Reactions: ShySquare

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I know we should move on to Nonesuch's work, but I am still frustrated that I couldn't romance Tali as a woman. Why are so many beautiful women straight!?

Yeah I don't get the people that get mad that all romances are persuadable by both gender protags. Like people legit complain about that but as a gay male or a lesbian we tend to get the short end of the stick either by shitty romances or very few choices. But dems the brakes.

Wow yeah we probably should give nonesuch his thread back, if you want you can make a thread about AAA game romances and we can sit and complain, poke fun at and otherwise critique romances across the board. I'd be down just shoot me a message with a link to it... if you want

Reactions: ShySquare