Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Nonesuch, Jan 7, 2016.

1. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

But between the 'Ride him' victory scene, the loss scene, Revenge and Submit
    It's a shame Colenso isn't dateable ;)

2. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

Nuh uh, let that junk peddler peddle in his own peddle puddle.
    I need high society gobbos to diddle. Preferably without having to at least have mischievous personality to get anywhere more than one-sided touchies.

They'd also have to be cute, of course. Like Lynette. And flavors thereof for everyone to enjoy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Enjoying Ramis' x-pac.

Its interesting to contrast her with Amber. Especially considering how corporate greed/neglect shaped their respective childhoods. The little blurbs on the ship about her interactions with other crew members are like kick ass little snap shots. Nice to know she doesn't just hide out in her quarters. If/when new ships come out, will you give Ramis new reactions to coming aboard? Oh and after Doggie style, how high does Libido have to be to keep going? 50+ or so? Or much, much higher?

4. Soulsbane

Soulsbane New Member

70+ last i clocked it at least, more then likely still at that range to.

5. null_blank

I'm just happy to shower with someone other than Anno. When I first noticed it, I still hit the hotkey for Anno anyway due to muscle memory.

6. Soulsbane

Soulsbane New Member

Guess its been awhile since we got a new shower buddy, im not to keen on shower scenes personally i only remember ramis cause it was geared for traps

7. Foxxling

Foxxling Well-Known Member
    Creator

yeah why is that? I've never gotten why we can't shaboink Colenso there are plenty of people who like fucking (or getting fucked by) guys with a little extra meat on their bones.

I mean if it's just the standard "No one has written it yet" then I understand but I was curious if there was a reason

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShySquare, ThasV and Jongeedubs like this.
  8. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

There's no reason. I picked up a commission to write a junk shop from Fen when Tarkus was in its infancy. It didn't call for sex scenes so I didn't put any in - or rather, I put all my effort into his quest.

The eroticism possible with a squat green paranoid manlet seems pretty niche honestly. If you want to do it then you have my blessing.

Ecchi Bunny and ThasV like this.
  9. null_blank

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

squat_green_paranoid_manlet.png

ShySquare likes this.
  10. Nonesuch

Creator

She actually *does* have a blurb if you have a better ship than Space Camper Van. As indeed does Sub Sera after you titfuck her. It'll be interesting to see how long it is before anyone sees those.

Ecchi Bunny, sumgai and Jongeedubs like this.
  11. Biostar

Biostar Member

So in the rejection scene for crewmember Ramis she says "You’re fit’n all, but I kinda need a bit’ve meat with my supper, y’know? Hopen you get what I mean. You’d be right up my street with somethen between your thighs." Considering my Steele does have a dick, is this just an oversight or is it a hint that she'll be sexable by futas in the future?

12. Gammerick

Gammerick Well-Known Member

I got a sex scene with Ramis once after working out but I couldn't proc it again. How do you trigger it?

13. Nonesuch

Creator

This is an oversight, or rather she does have a 'ur a futa so i dont want to smash' line that's not proccing there for some reason. I'll mention it to the coders.

She has two sex scenes in her work out sessions. One is if you're subbing, push yourself in stamina training, and have 30+ lust. The other is if you're domming, push yourself in strength training, and have 30+ lust.

14. Regardless

Regardless Member

I just want to say that Ramis makes it really fun to be a fuccboi. Please write more affectionate bullying.

Nightshade878 likes this.
  15. Nonesuch

Creator

I'm glad someone's enjoying her the way she's meant to be enjoyed! It's possible I'll be getting the chance to do more with her quite soon, so you may get your wish.

16. null_blank

So if I'm to understand this correctly Ramis' ideal partner is either a tall muscular fellow with a decent sized wiener or a girly pretty boy with a decent sized wiener? (Jesus christ, Ramis is worse than Anno, even Anno doesn't want snu-snu every morning :eek:)

Also, thanks for making content for girlees in the night out with Ramis. It's greatly appreciated.

17. Nonesuch

Creator

Pretty much, yes. And she shouldn't auto-sex you every morning...? You should get the choice at least.

And np. I wouldn't have felt comfortable making her a recruitable if sexy content for all wasn't available somewhere in it.

18. null_blank

Sorry, sorry, that's exactly whats happening. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Just not used to having the choice every time we wake up in bed together. :)

I rolled up a super-trap just for Ramis and am currently feeling my way through.

I swear to god, your content has incredible synergy with each other. I would have never gotten this without putting out at Beth's.

#1788 null_blank, Oct 17, 2018 at 1:15 PM
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018 at 1:33 PM
    ShySquare and valkyr42 like this.
  19. hg2026

hg2026 Member

I was super enjoying Ramis' content as a femboy with a 16" wanger before I read the GitHub page and found out about the cock bell for small dicks and now I can never go back. It might be the best item written for this game and I can't wait for Ohrskun to get to see it. Plus, really just more Ohrskun in general, he's such a hunk and this game needs more space-hunks.

Nonesuch likes this.
  20. valkyr42

valkyr42 Well-Known Member

I support you on Patreon and went digging in the archive and oh damn, love me some Qualle, the spaceflixs and chill is a nice touch

Jongeedubs and Nonesuch like this.
  21. Nonesuch

Creator

What can I say, trap PC is my favourite thing to produce content for.

More small dick content for Ramis is definitely on the table.

Another of my favourite things to produce is small riffs like that, it's not too taxing and is a lot of fun. Plus I feel it does something to shade the universe out a little.

22. Regardless

Regardless Member

Whenever you get round to adding more content to Vava Groom would you include stuff for trap Steele and Ramis or is that relationship actually not dom and subby enough for that?

23. Nonesuch

Creator

Possibly? That relationship seems a bit too informal to completely make sense for it, but I'm sure she could be persuaded.

24. null_blank

Geh. Thought my super-traps' butthole was spacious enough for Ohrskun's 18 inch monster...came up a few cubic inches short :catstare: