Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Geh. Thought my super-traps' butthole was spacious enough for Ohrskun's 18 inch monster...came up a few cubic inches short :catstare:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Sub Sera polish job is complete, and can be viewed through my Patreon. This includes two new vaginal scenes (one of which is pretty cute if I do say so myself), a rework of the infamous Rainbotox ambush, and the ability to turn her ovaries off and on. Hopefully I'll be able to hook a coder in the next couple of weeks and feed it in, maybe even before the next pub patch.

I've been keeping on keeping on with Quaelle's pregnancy content. I'm finding it really tough! I find the mushy stuff an effort to produce, as much as I know a lot of people enjoy it. Maybe because I'm emotionally dead inside, idk. I'm hoping (praying) I'll have it all done relatively early next month.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
The Sub Sera polish job is complete, and can be viewed through my Patreon. This includes two new vaginal scenes (one of which is pretty cute if I do say so myself), a rework of the infamous Rainbotox ambush, and the ability to turn her ovaries off and on. Hopefully I'll be able to hook a coder in the next couple of weeks and feed it in, maybe even before the next pub patch.

I've been keeping on keeping on with Quaelle's pregnancy content. I'm finding it really tough! I find the mushy stuff an effort to produce, as much as I know a lot of people enjoy it. Maybe because I'm emotionally dead inside, idk. I'm hoping (praying) I'll have it all done relatively early next month.

Nice! I love all the Sera content you put out and highly look forward to everything else. I'm also super grateful that you keep us non patrons updated on your projects. My anticipation only grows larger for when I finally get to see Jasvalla. Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: ElBoob

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of Jas, it's her versus Vava Groom on my Patreon vote for next month. I'm pretty happy with the progress that's been made with her so far, and I think with 2-3 more tinkering sessions I'll be ready to commit to Ultimate Yandere Domme fully. Not that I'm saying vote for her, cuz I'd be more than happy to finally give VG the attention it deserves instead.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How many $15 voting Patrons do you have anyway?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I wrote a 26 page short story in an inspiration splurge - a release, I think, for the writer's block I've experienced with Quaelle. It's about transformation and big dick shemale centaur dommes, and for a fapfic I'm very pleased with how it turned out. So now it's a reward for the 15 dollar tier on my Patreon, for my bestest of supporters. Happy fapping/schlicking to all of them!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/field-experience-22486044

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
I wrote a 26 page short story in an inspiration splurge - a release, I think, for the writer's block I've experienced with Quaelle. It's about transformation and big dick shemale centaur dommes, and for a fapfic I'm very pleased with how it turned out. So now it's a reward for the 15 dollar tier on my Patreon, for my bestest of supporters. Happy fapping/schlicking to all of them!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/field-experience-22486044

It's absolutely fantastic!!! Gosh you're an amazing writer! ~<3

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Quaelle's expansion is done, pending commish approval. 81 pages of content for Breedwell's big wet softie, including many ways of having slug babbies (she's a herm, remember). You can check it out on my Patreon.

This turned into a difficult project for me, partly because of the number of variables involved in it (she has two wombs and a dick all of which are fertile, she becomes infertile after ten months have gone by, she stops being able to work if she's heavily pregnant in both wombs) but also because I find NPC pregnancy really tough, it requires a soft, loving focus that isn't my forte. Still, I'm pleased I finally did everything I wanted to do with Quaelle, one of my most unusual creations, and how it all ultimately turned out.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Nice! I eagerly await the Quaelle expansion. As a non Patreon how did the vote for your next project turn out?

Just assume 'Jasvalla', every time. I'm basically doing a small project like those recent Sera scenes one month and Jasvalla the next perpetually now. Which is fine.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Although she's my side project. In terms of my main goals: A number of random scenes for different people. A quite involved Mitzi scene for Fen is on the block right now, followed possibly by a variety of subby small dick scenes spread across different characters. Maybe some Kane, after that? We'll see.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd love to tell a Kane that I haven't marked or submitted to that I respect the hell out of him.

And maybe the option to point out that Steele hasn't lied to him or plans to lie to him.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Love the fact that treating Sera nice causes her to flip the fuck out. It's a nice contrast against her her sex options. Good stuff.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Guess its been awhile since we got a new shower buddy, im not to keen on shower scenes personally i only remember ramis cause it was geared for traps

I could really go for a major bathroom overhaul that not only adds most of your crew-able NPCs to the guestlist of your shower, but also lets you invite sexy NPCs over for a bubbly bootycall so long as they're on the same planet... and that's not even starting on adding to the amenities.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Reactions: runingman69

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
Hey, Nonesuch, I was wondering about your opinion on writing an interaction with one of your character's for the Merry Jizzmas Writing Competition, as it asks for either a dream or an "interaction with an existing character".

I chose to write my (potential) entry with Sera, a character you created and wrote practically all of the in-game content for. So I thought I'd ask for your approval to write it.

I mean, I've already written most of it, but I'm not sure of your opinion on other people writing content with characters you created, so if you'd rather I, y'know, not do that, I'll scrap it and refrain from entering it in the contest, or posting it anywhere for that matter.

I'd like to think I did the character justice, but, then again, this is my first time writing anything of this sort, so... yeah. I'd totally understand if you don't want me to post it, and that's fine. Figured I might as well ask you. Maybe even get feedback, lemme know if I went wrong anywhere with her character or issues with my writing in general. Otherwise just gimme a yes or a no and that'll be that.

Thanks for your time and content.
-N

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Can you give me the down-low on Jasvalla? I was asking in the discord if anybody had considered making a full-creep stalker character and somebody said that that's what she was supposed to be, is that correct? Any details you can share?