Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey, Nonesuch, I was wondering about your opinion on writing an interaction with one of your character's for the Merry Jizzmas Writing Competition...

Go ahead! Somebody else did Christmas content for her once before. If it seems majorly out of character for her, Fen or another judge will contact me about it.

Can you give me the down-low on Jasvalla? I was asking in the discord if anybody had considered making a full-creep stalker character and somebody said that that's what she was supposed to be, is that correct? Any details you can share?

I can give you her pitch:

She is an alpha, a shemale bounty hunter who sees you, the celebrity brat with the magic dad and fully funded nursery, as the perfect broodmare and trophy. She aims to ambush you at various points during your adventures, get you addicted to her and knock you up, if at all possible. She gains several TFs of her own along the way, including red myr venom on Myrellion. Because she's crazy.

It'll have to be carefully written - I obviously want PCs who aren't into this to be able to shut her down reasonably easily, and there's plenty of scope for turning the tables on her too. But I do very much like the idea of an actually competent, obsessive and sexual enemy for Steele to cope with, because let's be honest, Cuz is lame as hell.

I've been working on her bit by bit in my spare time, as funded by my patreons. If you want to read everything I've got for her so far, you'll have to head on over to my page and throw me 15 dollars.

Reactions: valkyr42

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Go ahead! Somebody else did Christmas content for her once before. If it seems majorly out of character for her, Fen or another judge will contact me about it.

I can give you her pitch:

I've been working on her bit by bit in my spare time, as funded by my patreons. If you want to read everything I've got for her so far, you'll have to head on over to my page and throw me 15 dollars.
That's exactly what I had in mind for a stalker character, shame she's got a dick. I'll still give her a look if and when she gets in game.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016

I was working on a dream for the contest involving Beth and The Mess. Do you know who wrote both?
It's just a dream, so anything out of character can be attributed to Steele's fantasies, but I didn't want to step on any toes...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was working on a dream for the contest involving Beth and The Mess. Do you know who wrote both?
It's just a dream, so anything out of character can be attributed to Steele's fantasies, but I didn't want to step on any toes...

@Savin .

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Quaelle's new content was released in the latest pub patch. She's Breedwell's receptionist. There's a bit of confusion about how to get at it (it's not entirely straightforward to be fair), so here's a quick guide:

1) Exhaust all of her initial talk options, and agree to hug her.
2) Wait 24 hours, then do all of her talk options again, [Her] last. Hit on her.
3) You should now be able to fug the slug. Be aware that she can impregnate you as surely as you can her.
4) You'd be doing me a massive favour by reporting any problems in the Bug Reports Forum. Thanks, and enjoy.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Quaelle's new content was released in the latest pub patch. She's Breedwell's receptionist. There's a bit of confusion about how to get at it (it's not entirely straightforward to be fair), so here's a quick guide:

1) Exhaust all of her initial talk options, and agree to hug her.
2) Wait 24 hours, then do all of her talk options again, [Her] last. Hit on her.
3) You should now be able to fug the slug. Be aware that she can impregnate you as surely as you can her.
4) You'd be doing me a massive favour by reporting any problems in the Bug Reports Forum. Thanks, and enjoy.
She seems okay so far. Though I can't figure out how trigger her giving oral no matter how I mod my PC. Plant dick with fruit cum was my 1st guess, then rahn and cockvine afterwards but no go for me. How does it work?

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
She seems okay so far. Though I can't figure out how trigger her giving oral no matter how I mod my PC. Plant dick with fruit cum was my 1st guess, then rahn and cockvine afterwards but no go for me. How does it work?
Nonesuch said in a comment on the blog that the oral didn't make it in due to time/money constraints

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
You are correct fruit cum being the key though, if it ever does get written.
Wouldn't be to hard considering there are already two transformatives dedicated to changing cum type in the game (nutnog and honeyseed) so we just need someone to write the scenes and we can copy their code

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Wouldn't be to hard considering there are already two transformatives dedicated to changing cum type in the game (nutnog and honeyseed) so we just need someone to write the scenes and we can copy their code
I'm pretty sure they mean the oral scene itself, as fruity cum has been in since the plant/dryad tf was added on Myrellion, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Huh... I figured she was similar to the gold myr queen since she only had one kid for me. Even stuffed her several times after on that pregnancy. Good to know...
Yeah, you've got to have a large enough dick for her to offer her backgina, not sure the exact minimum, but I believe 12 inches and above might do it

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It's based off of volume, but somewhere around 12" with average girth can do both. Too small gets front only, too big gets back only. Just right gets both.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Too small is under volume 4.6, too big is over 60. Plus you need libido 50+ and have viewed Roehm codex entry to do both of her pussies.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah, you've got to have a large enough dick for her to offer her backgina, not sure the exact minimum, but I believe 12 inches and above might do it
Yeah, my PC was already making a cream pie out of both of them. Several times to, but go figure she finally got double preggo after I'm told this. o_O

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have a poll running on my Patreon right now for 6 dollar friends and higher to decide the subject of the smutty short story I'll write over the next month or so. It's between Canned Heat Part 2 and a fantasy, demon-y based thing, and it's currently very finely poised. So if you are a patron of mine, or would like to become one in order to direct my efforts, head on over and vote!

As for my main projects, I'm almost done with some new Ramis scenes in which she pretty much exclusively bullies small dicked trap PCs. I found this very tough for one reason and another, and although I'm always pleased to produce niche content like this I'll be glad to see the back of it. After that I've got a special Mitzi scene to finish for Fen and after that a full, actual project, maybe. We'll see how things are looking.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You wouldn't believe how much easier it is to write short stories than it is to produce content for this game. I feel like my time in the TiTS smut mines has seasoned me into finding other modes of creative writing blissful experiences. I'm about half way into a story voted for by my patreons about a half-elf who develops an increasing obsession with a suggestively shaped artifact. I think it's going to turn out sumptuously, and I'm aiming for an early Feb release.

As far as TiTS writing is concerned though, I'm very pleased to announce Breedwell's Premium Breeder plan!

* Experienced breeders will be able to agree to produce a certain number of jelly babies per month for much better money. To help you with this, Tamani Corp will also put you on their special grindr app, which will enable local rahn to hit you up whenever they're feeling the urge. Or if they happen to see your special tattoo when you're out and about!

* Obviously if you fail to produce the number you promised - or you're caught stealing rahn babies, One forbid - then there will be... penalties. Sexy penalties.

* Trusted premium breeders will gain access to pilot Tamani mods, which will increase their fertility and capacity. Perhaps Tamani will have even more to offer you if you really impress her with your ability to divide your legs and multiply!

Very much looking forward to producing this - it hits a lot of my personal kinks and things I enjoy producing, and it's going to wrap up Breedwell nicely.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
* Obviously if you fail to produce the number you promised - or you're caught stealing rahn babies, One forbid - then there will be... penalties. Sexy penalties.
What if you already have some rahn children in your nursery from before this content is implemented? Will it count them retroactively for the punishment points, or since you took them in before joining this enhanced program you dont get any penalties? Also if you supposed to produce certain number of rahn kids monthly, will you be penalized for getting preggers with somebody elses kids for a few months?

Reactions: valkyr42

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You wouldn't believe how much easier it is to write short stories than it is to produce content for this game. I feel like my time in the TiTS smut mines has seasoned me into finding other modes of creative writing blissful experiences. I'm about half way into a story voted for by my patreons about a half-elf who develops an increasing obsession with a suggestively shaped artifact. I think it's going to turn out sumptuously, and I'm aiming for an early Feb release.

As far as TiTS writing is concerned though, I'm very pleased to announce Breedwell's Premium Breeder plan!

* Experienced breeders will be able to agree to produce a certain number of jelly babies per month for much better money. To help you with this, Tamani Corp will also put you on their special grindr app, which will enable local rahn to hit you up whenever they're feeling the urge. Or if they happen to see your special tattoo when you're out and about!

* Trusted premium breeders will gain access to pilot Tamani mods, which will increase their fertility and capacity. Perhaps Tamani will have even more to offer you if you really impress her with your ability to divide your legs and multiply!

Very much looking forward to producing this - it hits a lot of my personal kinks and things I enjoy producing, and it's going to wrap up Breedwell nicely.
Hopefully it's designed to not be a chore. Being permanently pregnant would basically kill off your ability to play the game in any other fashion

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Hopefully it's designed to not be a chore. Being permanently pregnant would basically kill off your ability to play the game in any other fashion
I am going to have to agree with this although there are several solutions
  1. The ability to opt out of the contract potentially with a monthly fee
  2. One of those tamanu pilot mods is a pregnancy soeed booster
  3. Or also potentially interesting the ability to breed with rahn with boosted male pregancy speed