[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2065.png

The new update 18.03.06 is online and contains:

- New CG scene in Ebron. Requires the main story to be advanced to after the new dialog with Varea, and the event with Phraan picking flowers. Then you can meet Eloen outside at Ebron with a male elf in front of her. After the dialog there, you need to leave and re-enter the map to continue. You can then find her west of Ebron, where the path leads to another small forest at the storage building.
- Varea has a new dialog after you found the empty chest in Sunee. She'll give you two new quest.
- Lalizan, the poisonwood keep, the El Arma Gravesite, Lualombo and Sinasoka in Dorgania are now all accessable. The last 4 of these 5 have dungeons for the new main story events.
[Riddle solutions in the walkthrough, if needed]
- The second quest of Varea brings you to the Yang Tower. If Chiyo's Magic Knowledge is high enough, you can repair the teleport. The event there include a part which requires Mirel and Elly.
- The NPC's in the new areas have mostly nothing interesting to say yet. They'll receive more dialogs and quest in the future updates.
- Several new enemies were added, the most interesting one should be two Salamander girls, which change to their nude version when you've done enough damage. Give some special love to the artist of the new monstergirls shawn1013 at https://shawn1013.deviantart.com/ !

- [The new quest "Fragment Hunt" can't be finished yet, since the events at the capital of Dorgania Kagabanghui aren't done.]
- [If you downloaded the version 18.03.05 yesterday or the day before, please update your game. The files were buggy, that's why I made another upload with the version 18.03.06 with all necessary fixes.]

Upcoming changes in the next updates:
- The warmap is still bugged and will receive some special care from me now.
- The new areas still need dialogs and events to fill them with life, so that will be a priority.
- Finishing the new quest by adding the events at Kagabanghui
- Continuation of the events in Amagal with the King and the Earl.

Download:
---- Stratos ----
---- MEGA ----
---- Mediafire ----

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2067%20Insta%20text%20book.png

Update 18.04.10 content:

- New event with Kayelinth in Lalizan (Dorgania). Starts when talking to the the guy in the top right area, inside a fence and near a new chest. Requires Kayelinth in your party and 1500 gold.

- New grey Imp battler images and slightly changed dialog at the monsterhall. When you give the Imp at the monsterhall Iron with 80+ relationship, you'll unlock a second CG. [Red Imp also has a new CG, but it's not in the game yet.]

- New warmap battle after the forth battle where you capture Lind. It can be repeated endlessly and gives a bunch of supplies and resources. This is supposed to help the lack of resources due to the limited battles so far. The 6 enemy troops have exactly as many troops as your first 6 units. But you can still overpower them easily either by taking advantage of unit classes/bonis, by having 7+ units, or by having the better upgrades to make your units stronger.
Please let me know if you think the amount of resources obtained from a victory is worth the fight, or if it needs to get increased.

- I added a book at the entrance of your castle in Aldlyn, which allows you to set the message text to appear immediately instead of slowly appearing letter by letter. You can see the book's location in the screenshot above. I'll make a poll on patreon and gamejolt later, whether you would like to have this as default for new games, or keep it the current way.

Known warmap problems:

- The HP/AP bars sometimes don't update themselves to show the correct amount of HP and AP.
- Enemies occasionally attack units in wrong locations, outside of their reach. I think I know where to find those problems, but couldn't find the issue itself yet.

About the long delay:

The last updates have already taken longer than the planned 2 weeks between updates I used to have, but this one has been especially slow. The reasons are a mixture of different things. I know that I was working too relaxed and little right after the last update when I had enough time, not getting much done, and then I had less time and cursed myself for not using my time better before. That lack of time management due to stuff like flexible working hours and other obligations have been bothering me for a while now.
On the other hand, I was also having a hard time bugfixing the warmap. Players won't see a difference, but a lot of the system was re-worked to make sure the future battles can be added quickly and everything will work flawless. But even after many hours of work parts of it are still bugged, which was incredibly frustrating to me. And that frustration caused me to spend less hours working on the game than I usually do when making normal events, since I „gave up“ and did something else when I hit a dead end again.

I'm personally very dissatisfied with how long this update has taken, and how little new it gives to the player at the same time, even if the content itself turned out well. That's why I'll aim to get back to the bi-weekly updates and push myself some more again.
As I've already proven by doing so before, it's not a matter of „rushing“ myself or anything, but a realistic time frame if I take things serious enough.

My apology to all the people that were patiently waiting for this update for so long.

Download:
---- Stratos ----
---- MEGA ----
---- Mediafire ----

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2068.png

Update 18.04.23 is now up at Gamejolt, MEGA and HiDrive:
(Mediafire is missing due to connection problems)

- Red Imps have new CGs and dialogs, similar to the grey Imps last update.

- A new slave can be bought at the slaver in Sunee. She can be send to your dungeon, the brothel or your castle.

- The sex scene with the slave Miyako has received additional CG edits, so that she still has the cum on her chest if you released it on it during the oral scene before. The edited images can also be seen at the CG room.

- There are three new events in Kagabanghui. Two short ones and one a bit longer. In these events, you can help poor people to improve Brad’s trust in you, as his trust in you will be needed in a future event. (The longer quests is supposed to have two possible routes, but currently only one is available. This route requires you to have 8 eloquence with Ryen from the training with the succubus. The second route will be available in the next update as an alternative. The result is the same, so don’t worry about missing too much.)

- Changing text speed and toggle auto-saving is now changed at a book next to your bed in the castle. (It’s the book that was previously in the entrance hall for the text speed).

- The “toggle auto save” option is no longer in the main menu. The list of options in the menu was also increased, so that all options are visible at once without having to scroll down first.

Download:
---- Stratos ----
https://my.hidrive.com/share/ijp41t-our

---- MEGA ----
https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2069%20secret%20switch.png

Update 18.05.09 is now up for the Windows version and in the update files. MacOS and Linux version will follow.

The update contains:

- The second path for the events with the prince and the servant in the capital of Dorgania. There is a hidden switch above the events location, as shown in the screenshot above, which lets player reset the event. This is for the sake of people that did the first path for the event last update when there wasn't a choice, but want to see or prefer the other option.

- CG scenes for the good path of the slaves Chieko and Glyntris (white hair wolf girl and green hair elf with green wings). The scenes can be seen at the brothel or at your castle when they're your maids. The scenes at the castle require the secret room to be known to you, and for Glyntris you need to know about Ebron as well.

Download:
---- Stratos ---- https://my.hidrive.com/share/ijp41t-our
---- MEGA ---- https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ
---- Mediafire ---- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5daj9ykheyb3l/Current_Version

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2069%20secret%20switch.png

Update 18.05.09 is now up for the Windows version and in the update files. MacOS and Linux version will follow.

The update contains:

- The second path for the events with the prince and the servant in the capital of Dorgania. There is a hidden switch above the events location, as shown in the screenshot above, which lets player reset the event. This is for the sake of people that did the first path for the event last update when there wasn't a choice, but want to see or prefer the other option.

- CG scenes for the good path of the slaves Chieko and Glyntris (white hair wolf girl and green hair elf with green wings). The scenes can be seen at the brothel or at your castle when they're your maids. The scenes at the castle require the secret room to be known to you, and for Glyntris you need to know about Ebron as well.

Download:

---- Stratos ---- https://my.hidrive.com/share/ijp41t-our
---- MEGA ---- https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ
---- Mediafire ---- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5daj9ykheyb3l/Current_Version

Reactions: mokeo

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Yesterdays update had a little issue, where a missing 1 in the code made the event with Glyntris impossible to trigger. I re-uploaded the windows version and the update files with a fix to take care of the issue.
If you downloaded the update yesterday, you can use the update files to fix it without having to re-download the entire game again.
The Mac, Linux and the browser versions are not updated yet, as I had to re-uploaded the fixed versions on all places today. They'll follow now.
In order to ensure the public release will be as bug free as possible from now on, I'm currently considering several steps.
- I used to have a "game tester room", from which players could get immediately to the new events. In this case, it worked when the event was played this way but not in the normal way. That's why I won't use this option anymore.
- I'll make a post later to recruit for new game tester.
To be a game tester you need to have either Skype or Discord, to join the game tester groups there. Usually when I post the test versions there, I need at least a few people to give their feedback in ~24h. Therefore it's not necessary to be online a lot or for a very long time, just a bit every day is enough in order to see when I post the test version.
- I'm considering to make the uploads "Update files" only at first, and then upload the full version a while later when I received further feedback. This'll make it easier for myself, as uploading all different versions to several places takes almost 2 days.
Also, I'm having issues with mediafire again. Most likely will I stop uploading there and rely on HiDrive and MEGA for those uploads.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Version 18.05.23 content:

- Guards in the castle of Kagabangui will now demand proof of your heritage before letting you to their king. You need to have the royal crown as proof.

- The king will have several options in his dialog including:
-> Domestic affairs - 3 dialogs about different topics, which can increase your relationship to Dorgania or increase/decrease it with other people based on your replies.
-> International affairs - 4 dialog options, including an option that will give you a quest after which the border between Central and Dorgania gets opened.
-> An open border will enable trade with Dorgania. This will also increase the relation with them.
-> Dialog options for the fragment mainquest and the quest with the vampire from Mike in Kagabangui become visible when you have the necessary quest. The fragments quest isn't continued yet, but the quest with the imprisoned vampire can now be finished.

- The queen gives you a quest to take care of deserters.

- Trading on the overview map with Amagal is also possible now. Though they are only examples at the moment. I plan to put some more work into this in the future and add trading with Begus as well. The trading should give more worth to resources and let you get some easier and faster.
- The relaxed or strict trading policy choice in the dialog with Theremis will affect the trades on the overview map with the other countries.
- Closed borders will prevent you from trading.

- Using recipe items in the inventory will now show you all recipes in it with the items you can craft and the resources needed for it.

- The Headmaid's blowjob scene can now be re-played by talking to her in the secret room.

- The walkthrough has been updated.

The new version is uploaded only as "Update files only .zip" for now. After the troubles with the last update, I decided to make uploads this way first and only upload the full versions one day later. Hopefully this will help to get some feedback additionally to the game tester, to prevent uploads of full versions with bugs. Thank you for your understanding.

Download:

https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/JOKotbt1

https://mega.nz/#!Cw4FiTgQ!gGoBoHFauz86-8AD4ZiVHaBUPXTdn3p6eEBNPtu8QYs

Patreon news:
I decided to change the pledge goals to milestones that will unlock optional content for the game.
The first change to the patreon goals were made yesterday. You can now unlock an event and scene with the Queen of Begus at $400 (not part of the normal political meetings), Character CG and first encounter with Kayelinth' mother at $500, and a hellhound village at $800.
Once goals are met, they will be replaced by other goals from the list below. The necessary amount can vary.
Please note that in order to pass the goal, it's necessary for the required amount to be proceesed at the end of the month. Reaching it for a short moment in the middle of the month does nothing. Also, there are always a few declined pledges, those also don't add to the final amount.
Adding the content to the game can take a while, depending on my own plans and how quick I can get the necessary CGs from my artists.

Future content for pledge goals:
- More slaves with scenes (repetitive)
- Bellatrix scene (the evil woman in the prison of Begus)
- New elf village in Dorgania
- New Spite of Courage floors with unique boss monstergirls and scene (repetitive)
- Kayelinth mother sex scene
- Scenes with multiple girls (3 or more) (repetitive)
- Warmap female enemy leaders that can be captured
- Main girls dressing room. You can see the standing character of main characters and change parts of their clothes for within this screen. (repetitive - amount of girls and clothes will go up each month with this goal)

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Noticed two bugs in the new version.

For the deserter quest the dialogue didn't seem to match the deserter NPC's. Not gamebreaking and already completed it but it felt out of place.

Also, when you go back to the jail after freeing the Vampire, the Vampire is still there and the gates unlocked even with the quest being complete.

Will we get a travel stone for Dorgania for the future, like we do for the other Kingdoms?

Is it possible to get onto the roof where the Hellhound is chasing the bunny?

Blue Eyez

May 25, 2018
Hey I just started playing not so long ago and I am having a small problem, I can't figure out how to craft the weapons, armors or ring for the main story and side quests, was there a quest or sidequest I missed that would have allowed me to craft? or did I just miss the tutorial for how to do it?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Hey I just started playing not so long ago and I am having a small problem, I can't figure out how to craft the weapons, armors or ring for the main story and side quests, was there a quest or sidequest I missed that would have allowed me to craft? or did I just miss the tutorial for how to do it?
Crafting is possible at alchemy tables. You can find them at most blacksmith or at the Whisperwind farm. When talking to a blacksmith that has such a table, he'll tell you about crafting and give you the basic recipes.

Blue Eyez

May 25, 2018
Crafting is possible at alchemy tables. You can find them at most blacksmith or at the Whisperwind farm. When talking to a blacksmith that has such a table, he'll tell you about crafting and give you the basic recipes.
Thank you! I've been trying to wrap my head around it for awhile

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2070.png

Update 18.06.06 content:

- Two new events with Tsubaki. Requires 100 relationship with her and previous events done. Starts at the sleeping chambers by talking to her.
- Continuation of the main story line when talking with the King of Dorgania about the fragments. There are two new quests at the end that can't be done yet, but there is a clear message when you reach the current end of the content. The missing content and continuation of the main events will be added within the next few weeks.
- New village Siriveta in Dorgania. Has a dungeon with a lot of enemy types that can captured, to make sure you'll definitely have enough at your monsterhall. :D And farmable iron, coal and mithril ore.
- Siriveta also has a general store with some items that are otherwise hard to find or scattered around too many different places. This is supposed to make things easier for players that have advanced the story far enough to be in Dorgania.
- A trading option is now on Calterburry at the overview map, to trade hops for beer. This fixes my mistake of forgetting to add a brewery to do this in your own country. ^^
- Characters that aren't unlocked yet at the CG room have a hint button now, which will tell you the location for the start of the event

Download:
https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
or
-- https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ --

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2071.png

The new update is online!

- Amagal soldiers now have battlers that look like their character sprites, instead of a totally unrelated battler image.
- Lace's battler image was replaced with a new CG as well.
- Bugfixes including the replay bug for Tsubaki's new scene.
- Option to learn/remove the debug attack for all party members at the book at the sleeping chambers. Ryen will still have the attack in save files until you remove it, but he won't automatically know the skill in new games from now on.
- Units that are defeated completely in warmap battles will now reduce the moral of all your forces.
- The turn limit and the need for the first battle to start the turn system on the overview map was removed. The system is now always active and unlimited, but the enemies will be way stronger when you go past certain turn numbers to make up for your grow. But since their max strength is limited, you can also just advance the turns so much, that you're way stronger again regardless.
default_wink.png

- New option "auto-battle" for the warmap battles. This option will be available when you have enough healthy soldiers. With enough soldiers, you'll always win the battle but the loss is based on your total numbers. Since you lose troops in this option, you might need to heal in order to use the option again for the next fight, making it impossible to just spam auto-battle without caring about your losses. This option is not available for the bonus battle in which you can farm resources.
- The luminous torch quest can now be finished.
- Continuation of the main story events. The new content starts when talking with Varea at Lualombo.
- The walkthrough has been updated and I added a shop list in it. This way you can now always check where to buy stuff like bread, fish, ropes or golden crosses.

Download:
or

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Title%202.png

The new version 18.08.08 is ready!

Changes include:

- A re-worked system for the warmap battles. Players might not see a difference, but this was done to prepare for more additions to the system.

- New events and CG scene with the girl at Norhall stronghold. When you already had her events of delivering a message and reported back to her, the continuation of the events start when going back to the priest in the castle of Calterburry.

- New title screen. My plan is to change the characters and backgrounds shown in it every once in a while. It also features the release date more visible together with the new content.
The foxgirl on the left is just a teaser. She’ll get into the game later with a beautiful CG scene ;)

This update took waaaay longer than planned, as the warmap is very time intensive. That's why I didn't add any of the new features yet and will add them slowly over time instead. Otherwise it would simply take too long.

New artists:

- FoxyKuro is the brilliant artist behind the fox girl shown in the title screen. She has done a sex scene for that character as well and is likely to continue making images for the game about every 1-2 month. Check out her great art at: https://www.deviantart.com/foxykuro
- Kainkout made the Kimiko CG that got into this update. He has made several more CGs that are waiting to get into the game and will continue to do so. Look forward to it!
You can find more art by Kainkout at https://www.deviantart.com/kainkout

Patreon changes:

I'll change the payment system for patreon to "Charge up front". It doesn't affect active patrons, but new patrons have to pay immediately when pledging instead of being "active patrons" for free until the start of the next month. This will help dealing with fraud and declined pledges and people abusing the system to gain patron rewards without following through with the pledge. It'll also make it easier to see if stretch goals will be met, since so far the total amount always dropped at the end of the month due to declined pledges.

Merch:
Shirt%20preview.png

After a long struggle to get them printed, the Renryuu shirts are finally done!
I have the sizes S-XXL but all in limited numbers. I doubt I'll order more anytime soon, so once a size is gone it won't be available anymore for an uncertain period of time.
Price: 30€ (~$35) including the shipping and packaging.
Payment will be done via paypal. If paypal doesn't work for you, write me a mail to talk about alternatives.

Orders please per mail at Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de with the size and number of shirts that you want.

Download:
(Download is currently only available for the update files and windows version. The other game versions will be updated tomorrow.)

or

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
Ohh its been updated pretty much since last time, buying gamer pc so i can try it again :), because my laptop is broken..

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
Screen%2071.png

The new update is online!

- Amagal soldiers now have battlers that look like their character sprites, instead of a totally unrelated battler image.
- Lace's battler image was replaced with a new CG as well.
- Bugfixes including the replay bug for Tsubaki's new scene.
- Option to learn/remove the debug attack for all party members at the book at the sleeping chambers. Ryen will still have the attack in save files until you remove it, but he won't automatically know the skill in new games from now on.
- Units that are defeated completely in warmap battles will now reduce the moral of all your forces.
- The turn limit and the need for the first battle to start the turn system on the overview map was removed. The system is now always active and unlimited, but the enemies will be way stronger when you go past certain turn numbers to make up for your grow. But since their max strength is limited, you can also just advance the turns so much, that you're way stronger again regardless.
default_wink.png

- New option "auto-battle" for the warmap battles. This option will be available when you have enough healthy soldiers. With enough soldiers, you'll always win the battle but the loss is based on your total numbers. Since you lose troops in this option, you might need to heal in order to use the option again for the next fight, making it impossible to just spam auto-battle without caring about your losses. This option is not available for the bonus battle in which you can farm resources.
- The luminous torch quest can now be finished.
- Continuation of the main story events. The new content starts when talking with Varea at Lualombo.
- The walkthrough has been updated and I added a shop list in it. This way you can now always check where to buy stuff like bread, fish, ropes or golden crosses.

Download:
or

How to increase faith? It never changes for me, always at low.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Religion class and a high religion budget increases the faith of your people, whilefree library access, free choice of religion and allowing female soldiers will lower it.

I assume the free choice of religion isn't obvious. Instead of having a religion that everyone needs to follow, the free choice means they can also be non-believers. That's why it has a negative effect on the countriy's faith.

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
Religion class and a high religion budget increases the faith of your people, whilefree library access, free choice of religion and allowing female soldiers will lower it.

I assume the free choice of religion isn't obvious. Instead of having a religion that everyone needs to follow, the free choice means they can also be non-believers. That's why it has a negative effect on the countriy's faith.
when Mira gifts talisman of protection to Ryen its spelled You received "Talsiman" of Protection there not talisman

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
i.gif
Screen%2073.png

The update 18.09.08 is now ready and can be downloaded at the usual folder links!

Content:
- New events with the Queen of Begus. When you had the second political meeting and the other paperwork done, you'll get an invitation from her on your desk at the sleeping chambers. The events include several quest with two different ways to get to the CG scene at the end.
- The town Newkungu in Dorgania can now be entered. It has the foxgirl from the main menu in it and a casino with several new tiles, but besides the event from the Queen, not much is going on in the town yet.
- New dungeon floors at the Jade Cave and below Old Ashton. You can find silver ore there, which will be needed to craft white silver weapons. You can buy the recipe from the mage Allen after the events with the Queen, regardless of which path you picked.
- Two floors have been added to the castle in Calterburry for the events with the Queen.
- I added a text box with a thought of Ryen before the battle with Lace, to point out you need to use a skill in order to defeat her. There were several people confused by the fact that she wouldn't take any damage, so I felt the need to clarify it. ^^
- Fixed the bugged command center and units on the overview map.
- Fixed the issue of units not appearing in the battle
- Fixed the buggy AP of warmap units
- Fixed the dialog of the deserters at the Bitterroot farm and removed the teleport to the fort when you decide to imprison them, as it caused some confusion.
Someone reported a bug with infinite experience gained from battles in the warmap, but I couldn't see any issues. When you have a similar bug, please let me know and tell me under what circumstances it happened. Thanks.
This month the Patreon stretch goals for a scene with Bellatrix, and events aincluding a full body CG of Kayelinth mother were met. Look forward to see those in the near future!

Download:
or

Android/iOS version: https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/NTKItTcT
It's been a long time since I tried to port the game to mobile. Please let me know if it works for you, and if it's fine to pack the game into a .zip file or if something else would work better.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just to ask, will all the contant you are planning be complete before the timeskip or will you still add some after the timeskip has been implemented?

And what will be the effects that happen either short or long term depending on which of the two choices of Begus' queen one chooses?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Just to ask, will all the contant you are planning be complete before the timeskip or will you still add some after the timeskip has been implemented?

And what will be the effects that happen either short or long term depending on which of the two choices of Begus' queen one chooses?
There will be a lot of content after the time skip as well, it's not the end of the game or story. ^^
The two options to help the Queen are two different ways but both bring you to the same end. It might affect later events with Begus but not in a big way.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
New%20enemies%20preview.png

Due to an unusual high amount of free time and motivation to work on the game, the new update is ready way ahead of schedule and has a nice amount of new content! You can enjoy 3 new CG scenes, 3 new monstergirls and a bunch of other improvements.

Content:

- CG scene with the small harpy at the big farm in Central.
- Good CG scene for the slave Grime is done.
- Added 3 new enemies: Cowgirl (Siriveta), Raijuu (El Arma Gravesite) and Water Lamia (Newkungu water dungeon).
- The 3 salamanders, the 2 spidergirls, the anubis and all new enemies can now be captured.
- Salamanders and anubis can be released at the monsterhall, spidergirls and the new enemies at the big farm.
- To make the necessary space for all existing and upcoming monstergirls, the 3 release locations for captured monstergirls have been changed. Now each monster type can only be released at one of those locations. The existing count in your saves won't be affected by this.
- The relationship of monsters that were removed from farms remains and is given to monstergirls that replace them at that location, to make sure nothing is lost.
- Instead of having a system invisible in the background for the yield of the monstergirls, I changed it to a simple chest at all 3 locations. The chest gives you the drop for each monster girls multiplied with the amount you have of that race. It resets each time you re-enter the map. Also most monsters give their drop as reward for gifting or petting them past a certain relationship level.
- You'll now see the battler CG of monstergirls on the screen when talking to one of them after they have been released now.
- The APs are now refreshed when entering a new warmap battle.
- Movement on the forth warmap battle is now possible again.
- Fixed the warmap experience bug
- Added the CG scene with the small spidergirl at the big farm.
- Changed the title screen again.
- Fixed some small bugs.

For the previously uploaded mobile version, I would appreciate some feedback how many got it to work and want the new versions to be uploaded in this version as well. Since uploading the different versions to all pages I'm at takes a lot of work and time, I don't want to increase the workload if no one is using it afterwards anyway.

Download:
or

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2074.png

The new version is ready! :)
I think the new content shows well that the main characters are a high priority now and will receive events more frequently from now on.

Content:

- New event and CGs with Chiyo, starting at the sleeping chambers.

- New event and CGs with Sandra, starting at the casino in Newkungu.

- After the new content with Sandra, events and CG scene with Jenny will become available. Jenny is the bodyguard of Flaire, the leader of the thieves guild. Just in case you forgot. :D The event has several option to solve it. You can do it with the help of either Sandra, Chiyo, Elly or Kurohime. The outcome is the same though.

Jenny's CG was done by the amazing un4lord. It's the first CG from him that I add to the game, so I wanted to give him a special shout-out. He made several CGs for me so far, which were so good that he's now working on one of the main character CGs. You can find more of his work at his deivantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/un4lord

- Fixed broken spidergirls and small harpies, that didn't want to have sex with you even when the relationship was high enough.

- Fixed some other small bugs and spelling mistakes.

- New title screen.

- The mobile version is available again.

Download:
or

EDIT:
If you downloaded the full game version to play with save files from a previous version, replace the "plugins.js" file in the www/js folder with the file linked below. This fixes my mistake to activate an unfinished battle system that causes errors in save files. Sorry for the inconvenience. [I'll upload a fixed game version later, this is just a temporary fix for those that already downloaded the bugged version.]
Fix: https://mega.nz/#!nxgWWYZY!YU-e1u9WymAABGj21utYr7DZx_ZU4U8mCmTZY_9iPxA

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Have to ask, is this game ever going to be finished?

This is one of those games where I think I should play it, but then I see a new version keeps coming out again, and again, and again, and I don't want to keep downloading new versions all the time so I just put it off again, and again, and again. I think "well I COULD download this version, or I could wait a week or two and download the next one instead... or the one after that... or the one after that etc".

It's because I got burned by Overwhored and Harem Collector, where new versions didn't just add new content on top of old ones, but also reworked earlier content and even entire game systems, forcing me to start over from the beginning again. Not to mention Harem, which dumped the entire game and started building a new version of it from scratch (I haven't touched the new version yet because of this).

So is there a projected completion date where it's going to finally be safe to start playing, content in the knowledge that I'm getting the best possible experience?