What Content Would You Like Added?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
A doctor crew member? Since most crew NPC's fill some kind of function a normal crew would have there being an NPC experienced in medicine on board would fit well.

You mean a respectable doctor or someone like Lash and Badger? I guess Anzhela could reasonably qualify if a means to properly end the Myrellion war ever comes to pass and she's free to choose a new spot away from being a military physician? Alternately, you could always consider kidnapping a V-KO nurse droid...?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Could have sworn I read somewhere that a V-KO unit was going to be able to be put on board in the the future™.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
It wouldn't require too many changes if a character supports it and all that's needed is flavoring, really. Could be something like Fisi when you haven't seen her in a while and she's all hot and bothered (if I remember correctly) or a small blurb giving you a hint at the NPC's unreasonable excitement and couple that with a built-in 31 day timer so the NPC regresses to normal, just like the PC does with Ardia's spunk.

I realize it's more work though and likely not the optimal solution, but that's what bouncing ideas off a wall is for, right?

Addictive cum aside, I'd simply be happy with something that makes you look like a Dzaan without a need for special traits. I mean, they're the closest thing to actual space elves that we got, I always squee internally when I find a Dzaan and I really wouldn't mind playing as one (also considering Sylvanol doesn't produce a change in your human status, which is a bit frustrating. What, elf-morph or fairy-morph was too much?)
The devs said that coding in addictive cum woukd be too complicated and I'm inclined to agree with them. Besides, they already said no to it multiple times afaik, hence why I said in my first post that any Dzaan TF we get will be lacking it.

Could have sworn I read somewhere that a V-KO unit was going to be able to be put on board in the the future™.
I'm pretty sure that they mentioned a possible crewmember XPac for Fisi involving her bringing a Nurse Droid onto the ship due to hints that she was involved in their creation/she was their inventor.

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
110,000% chance that this has been brought up. I haven't read this full thread yet, been lurking on the forums for ages.
But..

Psionics..

Now, hold on.. I know 100% some of you are likely sick of seeing it pop up and all..

But i gotta say, I'd love to see them as playable..

Now I'm not sure if this would be there right spot to share my idea.. so I'll just slap it in a spoiler.

Make Psi abilities either racial (from the start or from TF's,) or aquired at a certain level with an optional choice.

If you chose the thermal disruptor perk, then when you unlock psionics you obtain a pyrokinetic type of psionic "affinity". Gravidic disruptor would basically be telekinesis.. ((in hindsight, I think those are tech powers.. I've only played Merc maybe twice, so I'm not versed well with their perks))

If you're a smuggler and chose the stealth field then your psionic powers would focus upon making others more likely to miss you, or.. I think you get the idea.

Tech would be psionics enhanced or focused on hacking, or even reinforcing their shields or drones. (This makes them gain a buff for late game since they're apparently the squishiest class.)

Regardless of all of the above it would rely on a previously selected choice of perk. I don't suppose it'd be hard or time consuming to write two level 11 or so perks that each take one of two paths and resets there previously choose chosen specific perks.

Regardless of if you'd read the mind numbing contents that i just wrote up at midnight, I want to make it very clear quick that.. YES, I AM AWARE THAT PSIONICS ARE APPARENTLY PLANNED.

As for something I'd like to see that isn't (to the best of my memory and knowledge) planned, a larger ship maybe.. the text I've noticed says the ship is small.. yet I have something like 7-8 people onboard..
(Anno, Shekka, Bess, Celise, Nova, Kase, Reaha, Azra)

Maybe a slightly "larger" ship with defined limits would be nice.. think along the lines of a ship that is it's own "location" with actual tiles to walk about in.. a small-ish cargo/hangar bay.. dedicated crew quarters.. ect.

I had heard about a potential "space"/"moar space" or whatever update, where actual ships might be a thing.. dunno if that whole idea dead or whatever.

------
TL;DR
Psionics, and/or an actual explorable player ship upgrade/location that is more than just a bajillion buttons located on a single tile.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

ThasV

May 16, 2018
I think one of the scenes where you get drunk w/ Ramis mentions you two visiting a Nightclub of some kind, so there's canonically one on Tavros somewhere - its just not in the game as a regular location yet.
Beach'n Surf also mentioned to have a nightclub in it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Sounds like they are just gonna give that whole area for Wsan to play around in and add taur stuff into. Now I'm drooling thinking of all the taur stuff that could happen, just think Taur traps, futa taurs futa taurs everywhere.

Reactions: ShySquare

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I'm super amused by Canadia Station and the planet it hovers around, mainly because they flip the script on bipeds. I'd love to get to explore it more in-depth, meet lovely taurs of all genders, deepen the relationship with Sylvie, maybe do more with Ushamee if we unlocked her....anything for more taur fun!

Reactions: Irrlicht

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
I'd also love to see more content for Fisi.
*Cyootest girl*.

In fact, Fisi is top of my list of wants for the game..

1. Fisi expac, I wanna do moar, and meet her family n stuff.. and maybe get her pregnant..?
2. Psionics.
3. An actual ship zone/location. (Kind of like kiro or saendras).
4. If possible, a bit of a short quest line that fleshes the rival out more.
they aren't even really.. rival/opponent like at all, they troll you wanna steal your inheritance and all.. but it feels more like they're just doing that to get your attention because one of two things..
1. They really just have a hella strong crush on you and wanna be with ya.
2. They're just a troll.
5. The next probe, obviously.. But I can survive waiting on that front.
6. The conflict on Myr to have multiple possible solutions..
7. More content involving shade maybe?
8. Moar Azra stuff, she's easily a close second best character.. (1.Fisi, 2. Azra, 3. Syri)
9. Actual evidence/hints of the planet rush happening instead ofa fuckn ton of drinking adventurers. Random events n stuff on each planet, Maybe a scene you can stumble onto randomly where you instead see someone else helping ZoDee?
10. Last but not least, a goddamn night club on Tavros station complete with it's own NPC's and maybe a short quest? Maybe have a drug dealer like mabbs at the club, and that short quest could be you trying to turn them in, or help them elude station security/police.

EDIT:
It just hit me here.. But I gotta ask what ya all think of this.
-
If you're fem, and have Nova as armor, but you wanna accessa scene that normaly required a dick or HL undies.. Nova can serve that function for you.. by well, being a "robo penis" type of thing.. .3.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think they mean the interior of a ship, one where you walk around and explore instead of having several buttons in front of you.

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
What you mean by ship zone location?

Think along the lines of Kiros ship area.. you know how it is multiple rooms?
Saendras ship works too, they are multiple rooms..

So imagine you buy a new ship or something and that lets you get more crew n stuff, assuming the rumored space update thing would actually make a hard limit on how many NPC's you could have on your crew with the default ship.. (I envision that limit is around 4-5 NPCs max, depending on your crew..)

The upgrade would add a bit more, maybe you have a cargo bay that you can store things in, and at Tavros there's an NPC in the hangar that lets you bulk sell what you've stored in the cargo bay.

You would also have multiple rooms and the like, so if pirate attacks are made a thing... You can thwart the boarding attackers, or lose and maybe get captured and have to escape otherwise bad end..

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I'd simply be happy with something that makes you look like a Dzaan without a need for special traits. I mean, they're the closest thing to actual space elves that we got, I always squee internally when I find a Dzaan and I really wouldn't mind playing as one (also considering Sylvanol doesn't produce a change in your human status, which is a bit frustrating. What, elf-morph or fairy-morph was too much?)
this

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Think along the lines of Kiros ship area.. you know how it is multiple rooms?
Saendras ship works too, they are multiple rooms..

So imagine you buy a new ship or something and that lets you get more crew n stuff, assuming the rumored space update thing would actually make a hard limit on how many NPC's you could have on your crew with the default ship.. (I envision that limit is around 4-5 NPCs max, depending on your crew..)

The upgrade would add a bit more, maybe you have a cargo bay that you can store things in, and at Tavros there's an NPC in the hangar that lets you bulk sell what you've stored in the cargo bay.

You would also have multiple rooms and the like, so if pirate attacks are made a thing... You can thwart the boarding attackers, or lose and maybe get captured and have to escape otherwise bad end..

You do know the ship you have now is like a winnebango right? Have you stepped inside of one of those? It's not too big bud.plus what makes you think they won't add that to bigger ships?

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
You do know the ship you have now is like a winnebango right? Have you stepped inside of one of those? It's not too big bud.
I'm aware it's tiny, hence bigger ship with actual rooms n stuff plz.
Oooh idea to explain.

Imagine the ship you have is kind of like the ships from Warframe..

I haven't gotten into the back rooms with the pod, or the infected room yet, I still only have the cockpit and midish area.. but it still serves my purpose, a larger ship with moar actually defined space.

Maybe potential random encounters with the crew when in certain areas..

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh a capital ship would be bitching to own but going from room to room would be an equal bitch. I'd rather just have a chill mid sized ship.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Tbh a capital ship would be bitching to own but going from room to room would be an equal bitch. I'd rather just have a chill mid sized ship.

That's what automatic runways and high-speed elevators are for, like how you navigate the Great Majin. I mean, isn't it every spacefarer's dream to one day own what equates to a ginormous flying city? You can still have small or mid-sized ships in that thing's on-board hangar for trips planetside or within the current star system, then use the capital ship to hop between systems as you please. It'd also make room for crew members with specific professions, like Sera (running your adventure trade for you), Anno/Syri (on-board tech labs), Bess/Ben (depending on the position you assign them to, like a big travel library with your personal exploration and research records or as head of a dedicated intelligence staff, for instance), Azra as your go-to biologist complete with a lab and pens for alien creatures (and potentially livestock for Yammi to take care of and prepare food from, as well as an indoor garden), living quarters for your on-board snugglebugs like Mitzi and Reaha and, among other things, a mobile nursery for if you're too far from Tavros (or if you plan to bring the children to their moms/dads for a visit).

And of course, it'd help with big philanthropic tasks, like evacuating the Gold Myr during the currently implemented Red Myr war quest or getting the captured Zheng Shi slaves to safety (perhaps as hired workers on your ship/on Steele property until they can make it back to civilization on their own).

Some of those things can be done with medium ships, yes, but I personally feel like a capital ship, a proper one, would be the ultimate culmination in Steele's success (beyond claiming their inheritance). And I'm not saying it has to be bought by Steele themselves. If factions do become a thing and Steele proves worth it, why not have a pirate/underworld Steele get, for example, a large ship as an officer to a Dreadlord/Space Mafioso if they earned it, or through other shenanigans (such as dating, oh, I don't know, the heir to a major ship manufacturing group?)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
That's what automatic runways and high-speed elevators are for, like how you navigate the Great Majin. I mean, isn't it every spacefarer's dream to one day own what equates to a ginormous flying city? You can still have small or mid-sized ships in that thing's on-board hangar for trips planetside or within the current star system, then use the capital ship to hop between systems as you please. It'd also make room for crew members with specific professions, like Sera (running your adventure trade for you), Anno/Syri (on-board tech labs), Bess/Ben (depending on the position you assign them to, like a big travel library with your personal exploration and research records or as head of a dedicated intelligence staff, for instance), Azra as your go-to biologist complete with a lab and pens for alien creatures (and potentially livestock for Yammi to take care of and prepare food from, as well as an indoor garden), living quarters for your on-board snugglebugs like Mitzi and Reaha and, among other things, a mobile nursery for if you're too far from Tavros (or if you plan to bring the children to their moms/dads for a visit).

And of course, it'd help with big philanthropic tasks, like evacuating the Gold Myr during the currently implemented Red Myr war quest or getting the captured Zheng Shi slaves to safety (perhaps as hired workers on your ship/on Steele property until they can make it back to civilization on their own).

Some of those things can be done with medium ships, yes, but I personally feel like a capital ship, a proper one, would be the ultimate culmination in Steele's success (beyond claiming their inheritance). And I'm not saying it has to be bought by Steele themselves. If factions do become a thing and Steele proves worth it, why not have a pirate/underworld Steele get, for example, a large ship as an officer to a Dreadlord/Space Mafioso if they earned it, or through other shenanigans (such as dating, oh, I don't know, the heir to a major ship manufacturing group?)

If I had a capital ship, id just have stores and shit be on it and travel around once in a while to have people visit and buy shit on it and nearly treat it like a cruise ship then collect money from every single shop on my capital ship and and hire a bad ass Zero risk security force to keep pirates and shit at bay.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
It's not too big
can a new ship have bunk beds?

I'd simply be happy with something that makes you look like a Dzaan without a need for special traits. I mean, they're the closest thing to actual space elves that we got,
gotta love thick dark skin space elves
i just cant play an elf or a dzaan because i dont want to be called "alien morph" or something else, it just ruins it for me.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
gotta love thick dark skin space elves
i just cant play an elf or a dzaan because i dont want to be called "alien morph" or something else, it just ruins it for me.

If someone were to make a Dzaan TF, you could always ask them to make the return spit out a line like "You began your journey as a [pc.startingRace] but you've become a Dzaan over the course of your adventures." There's precedent for this in, for example, Ovir and LeithaCharm usage to become a Leithan. Same with, as far as I'm aware, Gryvain, ausar, huskar and kaithrit and naleen, among others.

As long as it's a dedicated race, the "-morph" tends to drop from the returns in most cases, from what I can see.

Reactions: Crablord

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
When they implement crew size limits trust me, everyone will want a capital ship.

Fuck that I'm making room. Everyone I don't give a fuck about is getting off. Pippa your going back to Uveto. Kase your going to Tarvos Anno you too watch his cat ass for anyone who wants to fuck him up the bum, ughh Varmit your going to be with Fisi for a while, shekka you stay, sera you too, Reah your staying I want the soft milky moo moo. Celise since nobody remembers you your gonna stay, nova since I'm wearing you, you stay too, sigwolfe you stay as well. Tam wolf you can go to the storage closet with the dust bunnies.