What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
Regardless..

shade content.. cause I'm unsure if she ever uh.. allows you to put yer dick in HER and not her ctail..
Is that ever planned to be a thing? Or...
She appears to not have any such scenes except for the Christmas one.. I believe.

Anal is k too.

Unless such content is indeed planned, just behind a "improved relationship" wall of sorts, kind of like how Fisi is.

I again wanna mention I'm new to the forums and haven't searched anything really here.. so..

Dunno if she's listed as "completed" or if we might get more content post Zheng shi.. (it is a pirate place, and she is a Merc of sorts.. so if we stumble across her there.. >.>)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If someone were to make a Dzaan TF, you could always ask them to make the return spit out a line like "You began your journey as a [pc.startingRace] but you've become a Dzaan over the course of your adventures." There's precedent for this in, for example, Ovir and LeithaCharm usage to become a Leithan. Same with, as far as I'm aware, Gryvain, ausar, huskar and kaithrit and naleen, among others.

As long as it's a dedicated race, the "-morph" tends to drop from the returns in most cases, from what I can see.

Dzaan anal beeds or butt plug for subzzans and Dzaan alpha Ona hole and and alpha dildo

Reactions: Crablord

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Dzaan anal beeds or butt plug for subzzans and Dzaan alpha Ona hole and and alpha dildo

Eeeeh....instead of anal beads and other sex toys that are either not meant for permanent use or get in the way of sexings by occupying an orifice, why not turn a Dzaan TF item into piercings? As Mitzi's piercing, for instance, demonstrates, there's already a way to slot them to specific bodyparts.

If we now place a condition such as "needs to be put in the ear or bellybutton slot to work" and give two variants of piercings (one for Beta Dzaan and one for Alpha Dzaan), that's a LeithaCharm-esque item ready to be used for full, permanent transformation.

And then there's still the option of throwing a more "normal", standard Dzaan TF on there as the generic, less expensive method.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fuck that I'm making room. Everyone I don't give a fuck about is getting off.
I know that feeling. Myself, I'd keep Anno as a merchant, Azra as a scientist that grows interesting thingies, Kase as the Shaggable Male and the varmint as the pet. Nova and Siegwulfe may stay for combat reasons. Same goes with Yammi and Pexiga for that saliva. Then I'd send Ben/Bess, Celise, Paige, Reaha and Shekka to the Nursery Deck. Mitzi and Pippa can go elsewhere unless they are okay with Steele transforming them. Let me install Hand So and we are golden.

Reactions: Violent_Peace

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But uh...why even gather all those people if you don't care about them in the first place? There's no need to take anyone onboard in the first place if you don't want to. Recruiting and then dumping just seems needlessly harsh.

It's part of the reason why I'm flying a skeleton crew, really. I take who I really like and the characters I don't enjoy as much just never get played to the point where they can become crew members.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Let all the current crew members be grand fathered in when the limits are installed. You can't add more, but nobody is voted off the island. (er, ship)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
But uh...why even gather all those people if you don't care about them in the first place?
I can only speak for myself here, but if the game becomes Waifumon, I have to catch them all. Plus I enjoy reading different iterations and playing them with each of my three Steeles. For example, my primary Steele doesn't have Sera as a submissive, but the secondary one will.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
But uh...why even gather all those people if you don't care about them in the first place? There's no need to take anyone onboard in the first place if you don't want to. Recruiting and then dumping just seems needlessly harsh.

It's part of the reason why I'm flying a skeleton crew, really. I take who I really like and the characters I don't enjoy as much just never get played to the point where they can become crew members.

I'm not going to bad mouth any particular character but I will say this: some of them sounded promising but wound up being disappointing after getting them on board. Some were totally not worth the trouble at all.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Actually all this limiting is making me think of like a small place that follower crew mates can go so it's easier to get acess to them. Like how the lucky thirty eight had a room for companions so you don't have to go all the way back to their old locations to get them again.

Like I don't know maybe like a crew deck on Tarvos or the nursery has a floor just for your travelling buds.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The pessimist in me sees that as another bullet point on Fen's list of things to do (that I don't care about)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Actually all this limiting is making me think of like a small place that follower crew mates can go so it's easier to get acess to them. Like how the lucky thirty eight had a room for companions so you don't have to go all the way back to their old locations to get them again.

Like I don't know maybe like a crew deck on Tarvos or the nursery has a floor just for your travelling buds.

Capital ship, crew quarters, whether or not you visit is up to you and they don't get in anyone's way if you still feel the need to collect them all, even the ones you don't care for.

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
Capital ship, crew quarters, whether or not you visit is up to you and they don't get in anyone's way if you still feel the need to collect them all, even the ones you don't care for.

By doing a capital ship we could (like mentioned elsewhere on this thread) transport the war queen and her followers, as an onboard city.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Actually I think the limited crew size was more to do with the bonuses each person offers and there's a certain hardpoints available on each ship.
For example, you might have Reaha (or Ramis) as Security or Manning the Guns. Or Anno or Azra could be occupying the science bay and so on.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i either collect all the crew members or just the few that are useful (anno)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Actually I think the limited crew size was more to do with the bonuses each person offers and there's a certain hardpoints available on each ship.
For example, you might have Reaha (or Ramis) as Security or Manning the Guns. Or Anno or Azra could be occupying the science bay and so on.

Yeah, but you also have characters that can occupy several slots, like Bess/Ben, Anno/Syri for the (experimental) tech stuff and Azra for biology, Yammi for cooking and so on and so forth (and Sera as a less shady trader under your patronage also kinda gives you a foot in the door when it comes to expanding the scope and nature of Steele as a company, especially when you already have the equivalent of a dedicated TF lab squatting on Uveto. Then there's Shekka as a mechanic, Reaha can help with cooking or gunning, Kase can do whatever Kase can do (like paperwork, Iunno) and there's still occupations left that are yet to be covered. After all, you can assign Bess/Ben only to one of them, not all of them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but you also have characters that can occupy several slots, like Bess/Ben, Anno/Syri for the (experimental) tech stuff and Azra for biology, Yammi for cooking and so on and so forth (and Sera as a less shady trader under your patronage also kinda gives you a foot in the door when it comes to expanding the scope and nature of Steele as a company, especially when you already have the equivalent of a dedicated TF lab squatting on Uveto. Then there's Shekka as a mechanic, Reaha can help with cooking or gunning, Kase can do whatever Kase can do (like paperwork, Iunno) and there's still occupations left that are yet to be covered. After all, you can assign Bess/Ben only to one of them, not all of them.

That was kind of my point. As you replace your ship during the game, you're going to find yourself trying to decide who will stay on the ship. Because each ship will have a limited number of slots for crew. That isn't theory, its what is going to happen once Gedan gets the ship system sorted and implemented.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Was meaning throwing the crewmates somewhere till you get the capital ship

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
some gotta go back to certain places, like pippa goes to Uveto and shekka goes to Tarkus and Sera goes to the nursery on Tarvos

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
Is that a trap that looks like a milf?
A trap that somehow is a milf?

Someone that looks like a milf, but isn't?
Someone who doesn't look like a milf, but is?

The answer to all of those questions is "yes".

Also just seeing that brought me an interesting character idea.

Have a non herm female character who qualifies as a milf, appearance wise, and do a short story thing for that character where they actually get TF'd into a trap.. willing I assume. Now they're a trap milf.

.3. yeeeeah, what nao

Karvar

Apr 25, 2018
What i would like to create or see improved is more storage space, many like me collect weapons that are one of a kind and so the weapons and outfits quickly fill up the storage and inventory space, if we can't maybe a shop that we are able to re-buy the items from if we are interested in getting them again.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'd like a character that doesn't have boobs bigger than their head, like a herm or a shemale or whatever that has boobs, but boobs that are well smaller than their head or boobs that don't look meet and fuck sized or look like they could smash beer cans or hell if you got a char that's under 5ft tits that could kill you with their weight or tits that have a gravitational pull.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Shekka comes to mind. Bess/Ben can be modified, Quinn's bust seems modest (relatively speaking) and I honestly don't consider Embry or any of the ant girls (that aren't Gold Myr) overendowed. And then there's Zhenya and Lerris, Brandy (who's small for a New Texan), regular Raskvel encounters, Sam, Beatrice Reasner, Paige, Aina feels proportionate, too. Penny, Jill, (the PC, if you want), Tuuva, Gwen and Eimear, Mica's sister, Sera, Saendra...there's a few that aren't overly ginormous in the chest department. Still big for the most part, but...