What Content Would You Like Added?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Shekka comes to mind. Bess/Ben can be modified, Quinn's bust seems modest (relatively speaking) and I honestly don't consider Embry or any of the ant girls (that aren't Gold Myr) overendowed. And then there's Zhenya and Lerris, Brandy (who's small for a New Texan), regular Raskvel encounters, Sam, Beatrice Reasner, Paige, Aina feels proportionate, too. Penny, Jill, (the PC, if you want), Tuuva, Gwen and Eimear, Mica's sister, Sera, Saendra...there's a few that aren't overly ginormous in the chest department. Still big for the most part, but...

Well shit, I forgot all about the little Kolbold firecracker Shekka. Thanks for reminding me, guess I should hang out with them all more often than those gold whores. You know it was because of their boobs they lost the war. Jk.

Guess I'll have to say I'd like to see a more alien, alien. Wait let me make it sound more clear, an alien that doesn't look like a furry with a humanoid body and fucks differently, I mean like an alien that's completely alien like and looks alien and doesn't fuck the same way everyone else does. I think I said this already elsewhere? Maybe I should just get with a commissioner that's willing to do the dirt and set aside money to pay them for it.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Well shit, I forgot all about the little Kolbold firecracker Shekka.

Naturally. I adore Raskvel, they're so cute!

Guess I'll have to say I'd like to see a more alien, alien. Wait let me make it sound more clear, an alien that doesn't look like a furry with a humanoid body and fucks differently, I mean like an alien that's completely alien like and looks alien and doesn't fuck the same way everyone else does. I think I said this already elsewhere? Maybe I should just get with a commissioner that's willing to do the dirt and set aside money to pay them for it.

I get what you mean, I've mentioned this myself once or twice (or more) in here. But even so, a more alien mindset/civilization would already be a good start in that direction. A second taur race (like Oddworld's Steefs, for instance) or something weird like Oktigi or just plain and simple fantasy monster girls in space (scorpi-taurs for instance), there's a lot of wiggle room without having to go all H.R. Geiger~

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018

I get what you mean, I've mentioned this myself once or twice (or more) in here. But even so, a more alien mindset/civilization would already be a good start in that direction. A second taur race (like Oddworld's Steefs, for instance) or something weird like Oktigi or just plain and simple fantasy monster girls in space (scorpi-taurs for instance), there's a lot of wiggle room without having to go all H.R. Geiger~

"Scorpi-Taur" fair enough seems alien enuf to me.
Why not in a later update, add a race of creatures so alien that we can't sex them.
It stands to reason that at some point we would find a race like that anyways...

It may be counterintuitive to the type of game that we have, but also, why would every alien species thus far be able to copulate with other races.. not every aliens genitals should be debatably functional with another aliens.

A great example of something like such an alien race would be like.. the novakid from Starbound.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Well we do have alien like civilzations really look at the Nyera, tribal warrior women with dicks and men with sperm filled ginas waiting for eggs. Then the Bothric that all lay eggs inside each other.

I'm meaning something that's different and alien looking like something like the Hanar from mass effect or a monster girl that is rare and barely known about to be surprising as a race.

Also wouldn't mind more taurs. Hell wouldn't mind Taur only planet for taur whores.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Shekka comes to mind. Bess/Ben can be modified, Quinn's bust seems modest (relatively speaking) and I honestly don't consider Embry or any of the ant girls (that aren't Gold Myr) overendowed. And then there's Zhenya and Lerris, Brandy (who's small for a New Texan), regular Raskvel encounters, Sam, Beatrice Reasner, Paige, Aina feels proportionate, too. Penny, Jill, (the PC, if you want), Tuuva, Gwen and Eimear, Mica's sister, Sera, Saendra...there's a few that aren't overly ginormous in the chest department. Still big for the most part, but...
As much as I like boobs, you get a 'like' for this listing. I make myself not rant about it, but it bugs the hell out of me when people say things like "TITS is nothing but [thing they don't like]!!one!" while ignoring all the characters who are what they like. So thanks. :D (That last part isn't a shot at Violent_Peace, just a general statement.)

I'd like to see more town/city places, like on Myrellion. The settlements on Mhen'ga and Tarkus are small, which is fine, but I like how Myrellion and Uveto feel more like larger places where people actually live, and you can see a lot of the world's culture there too.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just forgot about the people i liked most slab, I still don't like bimbos with tits bigger than a rask whole body. It's just meet and fuck boobs are a turn off big boobs are cool but boobs that can destroy are dangerous

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Hyper content, but not of the PC. I mean hyper NPCs, throbb addics with 60 inches of stallion, gush overdosed milk factories or just someone who simply likes it big.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I want a scene where I can knock the bored jumper unconscious after defeating her.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
If you mean a sex scene, isn't it a bit rape-ish?
Probably.

Still everything it took for the PC to be born with the continent-sized silver spoon factory in their mouth is probably worse. Even accounting for the fact that Steele Tech is apparently the least evil megacorp.

TFMaster

Probably.

Still everything it took for the PC to be born with the continent-sized silver spoon factory in their mouth is probably worse. Even accounting for the fact that Steele Tech is apparently the least evil megacorp.

That really depends on who exactly gets control of Steele Tech, if it’s your cousin Jack/Jill then Steele Tech will probably go into some dark places. And if Captain Steele succeeds in their quest and ultimately gains their fortune then it would depend on just what kind of person Steele is which varies based on the head canon of whoever’s playing the game.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That really depends on who exactly gets control of Steele Tech, if it’s your cousin Jack/Jill then Steele Tech will probably go into some dark places. And if Captain Steele succeeds in their quest and ultimately gains their fortune then it would depend on just what kind of person Steele is which varies based on the head canon of whoever’s playing the game.
It's still a megacorp and even if you're the most benevolent Steele it still doesn't erase all that it took for you to be born and Tricky Vic's shenanigans.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
A way to get strawberry milk without save editing. No matter what I try, I can't get strawberry milk in-game.
Couch (I believe?? Can't remember as it's been sooooo long) did a lot of Lactation related items a long time ago to get different flavors. There was even flavors I've never seen in lactation fetish stuff before like cheesecake/strawberry cheesecake added in there.
Too bad it's probably in the absolute ether of backlog stuff.