What Content Would You Like Added?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Personally, I think I'd just appreciate more Myr Venom/Pheromone scenes. I dunno. I've always kinda liked the idea of being a walking, talking, aphrodisiac producing biohazard.

Same here. I'm rather annoyed that being Treated is the only way to gain Pheromone Cloud, which also forces you to get Brute Speech...

i'm very tempted to try to write a minor TF specifically to give Pheromone Cloud.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Same here. I'm rather annoyed that being Treated is the only way to gain Pheromone Cloud, which also forces you to get Brute Speech...

i'm very tempted to try to write a minor TF specifically to give Pheromone Cloud.

Why don't you try the Allure accessory.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

There is also lupinol, and amazonia, both of which grant pheromone perks.

Reactions: Couch

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Yes, but user Raindrops is after the specific Pheromone Cloud perk, which is only given through the bull variant of the Treatment. Lupinol gives the Alpha Scent perk, and Amazona gives the Jungle Queen scent. Neither of those are the Pheromone Cloud perk.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Sounds like a great idea. You could do a permanent transformative OR you could do an accessory

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'd prefer there be a way to remove speech perks, but I believe Fen shot down a well written submission like that ages ago.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Wait a second, has anyone tested what happens when a Treated person changes sex? Like, if a Bull turned female, would they basically be an Amazon, or a Cow? What happens with perks in-game?

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
Wait a second, has anyone tested what happens when a Treated person changes sex? Like, if a Bull turned female, would they basically be an Amazon, or a Cow? What happens with perks in-game?

I've tried that with a feminized Bull/Brute, and they're still considered a Bull in game by NPCs. Not much is different, save for the lack of a penis. The perks still behave the same too. As far as I know, nothing really changes, though I may have to double check.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The treatment variant is determined when you use the treatment medipin, and will not change afterwords. For example, you can take the treatment as a pure male for brute variant, use pussybloom/estrobloom/lash to become pure female, yet the treatment will continue under the brute path, culminating in brute speech. (Side note: pheromone cloud require having a penis to trigger)

Also, on the topic, when will faux cow treatment be a thing?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've tried that with a feminized Bull/Brute, and they're still considered a Bull in game by NPCs. Not much is different, save for the lack of a penis. The perks still behave the same too. As far as I know, nothing really changes, though I may have to double check.
The treatment variant is determined when you use the treatment medipin, and will not change afterwords. For example, you can take the treatment as a pure male for brute variant, use pussybloom/estrobloom/lash to become pure female, yet the treatment will continue under the brute path, culminating in brute speech. (Side note: pheromone cloud require having a penis to trigger)

Also, on the topic, when will faux cow treatment be a thing?
That's a little odd, but I can see how it works in-game. I wonder if we can get an NPC who had to take the Treatment before their transition, to see it from that perspective.

Also, Soon™. In my opinion, it should've been in since Amazon was added. Never used the Treatment, so that might be the beginning for all I know.

ThasV

May 16, 2018
The same could be said of cowmazon, cumcow or pretty much every other overdose or rare transformative effect in the game.
What I mean is it's anticipated. Unlike faux cow, the other variant doesn't seem to causing any mentioned annoyance to the user. Same can be apply the other TF, many of them even stated to be produced because of their rare effects.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What I mean is it's anticipated. Unlike faux cow, the other variant doesn't seem to causing any mentioned annoyance to the user. Same can be apply the other TF, many of them even stated to be produced because of their rare effects.
Annoyance is highly subjective. You're basically saying that Faux Cow treatment path shouldn't be done simply because you don't approve of it.

I should also remind you that Faux Cow is already noted in Codex as a well documented deviation of Treatment effects. There is even a Faux Cow npc, which is more than can be said for "cum-cow".

TFMaster

Annoyance is highly subjective. You're basically saying that Faux Cow treatment path shouldn't be done simply because you don't approve of it.

I should also remind you that Faux Cow is already noted in Codex as a well documented deviation of Treatment effects. There is even a Faux Cow npc, which is more than can be said for "cum-cow".

A cum-cow npc would actually be fairly interesting to see, it’d be interesting to see how a non PC cum-cow would act.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

ThasV

May 16, 2018
Return to my original point, the PC character has a nanomachine system that considered to be someone's masterpiece, designed to prevent any genetic disruption and providing transformative support to ensure the best result. With all that, is it worth it for it to let a transformation variant that literally has false in it name, instead a purposely induce, at least improved, version of it, to be conducted!
A cum-cow npc would actually be fairly interesting to see
Maybe her?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why don't you try the Allure accessory.

For one, that's an item and as such is not part of my characters body, and thus isn't nearly as interesting

and secondly, that takes up the accessory slot, and I'm keeping that for flash goggles because I fucking hate being blinded

There is also lupinol, and amazonia, both of which grant pheromone perks.

Yah, I know. Lupinol is mandatory for every character of mine, and Amazona is for every female character. The Amazona one is apparantly identical to Pheromone Cloud, just with a different name, so that works out nicely for me, but still no pheromone cloud for male characters.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Return to my original point, the PC character has a nanomachine system that considered to be someone's masterpiece, designed to prevent any genetic disruption and providing transformative support to ensure the best result. With all that, is it worth it for it to let a transformation variant that literally has false in it name, instead a purposely induce, at least improved, version of it, to be conducted!
The Cowmazon is literally the same thing, where a woman effectively gets the Bull Treatment, and the PC gets that just fine. Faux-Cow deserves to be in the game, especially since some people wanting for themselves. I just want consistency, as it's the only variant I know of that isn't in the game.
So something similar to the Dumb 4 Cum Perk?
Yes, exactly like that.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I don't know if it will happen, but designer mods that allow us to transform certain parts of the body but requires in game waiting time, like mods almost similar to those little modules or whatever you could buy for Bess or Ben but deeper.

Like ordering a medipen that will give you a purple ribbed horse cock and make you lactate honey and jizz sugar glaze because why the fuck not.

Just saying I would rather have this and have the mods to do it be over priced, but I feel that will never happen.

Another thing id like to see is a tf that turns your dick into a sort of Cockgina with a tiny clit and vag at the end of your cock and makes your cock into a sort of ona hole and let's others fuck you but also fuck others with. Non impregnable.