What Content Would You Like Added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Because that would be the smart thing to do.

Reactions: Irrlicht and Athena

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I sometimes wonder why don't people write new options for the Dong Designer.
When get we get the balls expansion for it? And I realy want to remove the limiter on it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I vaguely remember that the vanae TF item is (was?) supposed to give you markings there. I thought it would be a cool touch.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
When get we get the balls expansion for it? And I realy want to remove the limiter on it.
Does the one we get say anything about a limiter? I don't remember anything about that, but it's been a while since I've used it. Would be nice if we could use it to change size too, like Atha's.

K

Krynh

Does the one we get say anything about a limiter? I don't remember anything about that, but it's been a while since I've used it. Would be nice if we could use it to change size too, like Atha's.
You can't stick cocks above a certain size in it, so that might be the limiter mentioned.

To the topic: I would like more Bondage content like you have with Xanthe, not like Akane's content (which while interesting, being a painslut isn't my cup of tea)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: General Nuisance
A

Athena

I'd like the option to go prowling for men with Stella at Beach 'n' Surf, leading to a potential threesome scene, with extras for Bimbos and Bros - getting bred together as "Bimbo Sisters" if the player has Ditz Speech, while Brute Speech players can take it in a competitive direction, competing to see whose sperm gets Stella Pregnant.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I'd like the option to go prowling for men with Stella at Beach 'n' Surf, leading to a potential threesome scene, with extras for Bimbos and Bros - getting bred together as "Bimbo Sisters" if the player has Ditz Speech, while Brute Speech players can take it in a competitive direction, competing to see whose sperm gets Stella Pregnant.

I'm not sure that would fly with Stella, considering she only wants children with/from someone she loves. She says as much herself, after all and despite her ditzy nature isn't exactly an idiot and knows what she wants.

A

Athena

I'm not sure that would fly with Stella, considering she only wants children with/from someone she loves. She says as much herself, after all and despite her ditzy nature isn't exactly an idiot and knows what she wants.

Perhaps you're right, I only recently encountered her, and I wrote that post entirely based on a random head cannon I had when I woke up that morning. I guess it just goes to show that I need to spend more time on Tavros and get to know all the content there.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
So horse dicks, bestiality, and shoving insects into each other's bums is ok but incest is a step too far?
A) What's wrong with horse dicks? B) The bestiality in the game is all borderline at worst and was put in before the game was on patreon C) Everyone hates the butt bugs

Reactions: Nonesuch

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
A) What's wrong with horse dicks? B) The bestiality in the game is all borderline at worst and was put in before the game was on patreon C) Everyone hates the butt bugs

A) I hate animal dicks in general, not a weirdo zoophile, and sharing that opinion got me banned from the Discord (I wasn't surprised) B) I guess fucking snakes is "borderline" now C) Least we agree on that

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
A) I hate animal dicks in general, not a weirdo zoophile, and sharing that opinion got me banned from the Discord (I wasn't surprised) B) I guess fucking snakes is "borderline" now C) Least we agree on that
Liking animalistic features on anthropomorphic characters doesn't make you a zoophile. I'm not surprised either. Textbook ignorance. The cunt snakes have always been an edge case for me, but it's easily explained by the fact that they're draining you of sexual fluids with a genital analog for parasitic reasons, not actually fucking you. They also seem to be reasonably intelligent, so you could argue it from a Harkness Test perspective.

Reactions: Kesil

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Liking animalistic features on anthropomorphic characters doesn't make you a zoophile. I'm not surprised either. Textbook ignorance. The cunt snakes have always been an edge case for me, but it's easily explained by the fact that they're draining you of sexual fluids with a genital analog for parasitic reasons, not actually fucking you. They also seem to be reasonably intelligent, so you could argue it from a Harkness Test perspective.

Touched a nerve there didn't I?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So horse dicks, bestiality, and shoving insects into each other's bums is ok but incest is a step too far?
Why are you talking to Damieknz as if they were the one setting the policy at Patreon? LUL

You can have a perfect, irrefutable argument for incest and it won't mean jack shit. Why? Because stake holders in Patreon were the ones that said "no incest". Argument over.

There are multiple entities that have great power over Patreon that can shitcan just about any content you might happen to like and there's very little anyone can do about it except deal with it.

Hatreon doesn't sound so bad now, doesn't it?

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Why are you talking to Damieknz as if they were the one setting the policy at Patreon? LUL

You can have a perfect, irrefutable argument for incest and it won't mean jack shit. Why? Because stake holders in Patreon were the ones that said "no incest". Argument over.

There are multiple entities that have great power over Patreon that can shitcan just about any content you might happen to like and there's very little anyone can do about it except deal with it.

Hatreon doesn't sound so bad now, doesn't it?

No? But this isn't the place to have a petty slap fight, so knock it off.

I think you two need a chill pill, can't you take a bit of banter? I'm ok at the end of the day.

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Example scene of stuff I mean, though I don't know how this slipped past the Patreon thing.

Attachments

• Nice.PNG
    Nice.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 40

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
That’s because it was put in before the Patreon ban on incest apparently as long as Fenexo & Company don’t add any more incest content then its fine. It’s kinda complicated that was, I dunno.

Interesting loophole, kinda fails the point though if this was affected by someone who make a TON of artwork against the new policy lol.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Interesting loophole, kinda fails the point though if this was affected by someone who make a TON of artwork against the new policy lol.

Not really...

They can't legally hold you accountable for doing things that used to be legal back when they were legal. They could demand you take the formerly legal but now banned content down but I'm glad that wasn't the case.

As far as policy change goes the "offending" behavior just has to not occur after the ban. No one really knows why its this way, this is, after all, a company we're talking about. If FenCo were making less than 10k a month they might have been assholes but a reliable 30k+ a month might've been the reason they lead with the carrot and not the crop.

So in the words of the great Regina George, "Stop trying to make fetch(read: incest) happen."

Reactions: Zavos

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Not really...

They can't legally hold you accountable for doing things that used to be legal back when they were legal. They could demand you take the formerly legal but now banned content down but I'm glad that wasn't the case.

As far as policy change goes the "offending" behavior just has to not occur after the ban. No one really knows why its this way, this is, after all, a company we're talking about. If FenCo were making less than 10k a month they might have been assholes but a reliable 30k+ a month might've been the reason they lead with the carrot and not the crop.

So in the words of the great Regina George, "Stop trying to make fetch(read: incest) happen."

fetch?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
A certain smut game that makes as much as/more than Fen had to redo the dialogue in his game or face banishment because unlike TiTs, mother-son and sibling incest was the core part of the game.
Not really...

I don't want to turn this thread into a 'why Patreon is bad'-discussion but there is a certain game where the creator makes as much/more then Fen in Patreon NEET-bux that had to totally redo the dialogue in his game because the core content was mother-son/ sister/brother content. Making a lot of money per month helps give you leeway, but not if incest is your CORE content. Btw, he had to change the relationships to landlady and roommate lol.

Oh...and then there's Mastercard's relationship with Patreon:

April (Patreon)

Aug 14, 3:20 PM PDT

Hi Robert,

My name is April and I’m on the Trust & Safety team here at Patreon. I’ve been notified by Mastercard that we must remove your account from Patreon, effective immediately.

Mastercard has a stricter set of rules and regulations than Patreon, and they reserve the right to not offer their services to accounts of their choosing. This is in line with their terms of service, which means it’s something we have to comply by.

I have paid out your remaining creator balance of $475.22 to you via direct deposit.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this might cause.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns — I’m here to help.

Best,

April
Patreon Trust and Safety

Even Patreon cannot fully control who they allow on their platform. Think about that.

Last edited:

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Honestly though at the end of the day, I still got hyper donged girls to enjoy so whatevs~ But I supposed stuff like ingame roleplay incest is still ok, as in using "Daddy" or "Mommy" right? Or am I wrong?