What Content Would You Like Added?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Heck, there's an even bigger example of incest in the game when you sleep with your estranged...cousin? aunt? what is she again? But for that case, you don't even find out that she's related to you unless you do something pretty specific. And then it doesn't get talked about in game (i.e. not revealed) unless you decide to bring up the topic.
That would be Shade, your half sister. And its not something specific that lets you find out about your relationship with her, but something necessary to advancing the game (Not that you actually have to have sex with her to advance the game).

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Dorian is precious to every community that guy is a hoot

True enough! I'm just kinda sad Inquisition didn't have someone I really wanted my Inquisitor to smooch.

Speaking of smooching: I can always stand to see more dedicated romances in TiTS. Ellie still makes me smile like a doofus, Fisianna is the only one who is exempt from my loathing for cats and cat people and Embry is a treat.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
That’s because it was put in before the Patreon ban on incest apparently as long as Fenexo & Company don’t add any more incest content then its fine. It’s kinda complicated that was, I dunno.

I'm 95% certain that it's because TiTS is such a text-heavy game that it's impossible for any adjuticator to go through, incest is not an advertised part of the game, so Patreon are reliant on people reporting instances of incest to them. So far nobody has. Pretty classic "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

If Patreon *did* want to crack down on TiTS, there's the Frostwyrm daughters content, which was added after the ban and is straight up incest, no question whatsoever. I was ardently against it being added for that reason.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
True enough! I'm just kinda sad Inquisition didn't have someone I really wanted my Inquisitor to smooch.

Speaking of smooching: I can always stand to see more dedicated romances in TiTS. Ellie still makes me smile like a doofus, Fisianna is the only one who is exempt from my loathing for cats and cat people and Embry is a treat.

I guess our sexverse captain kirk could use a good romantic subplot. It doesn't have to be a monogamous thing ALTHOUGH I feel like a monogamous one is very possible. Such a character would have to have a romance similiar to Liara's in Mass Effect. They'd have to have their own goals, their own skills and so much extra content... it could be a thing.

problem is that if any follower like that were implemented it'd most likely be a female lol

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
We have Kiro, Kara and Saendra for the making of such a subplot.

That's under the assumption enough people care for them as individuals. I'm not too fond of Kiro or Kara personally and Saendra, for how much potential she has in further developing her plot, is currently nothing more than a necessary gateway to access Zheniya for my bipedal Steele.

Reactions: General Nuisance

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
That's under the assumption enough people care for them as individuals. I'm not too fond of Kiro or Kara personally and Saendra, for how much potential she has in further developing her plot, is currently nothing more than a necessary gateway to access Zheniya for my bipedal Steele.

meanwhile i don't interact with any of them

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That would be Shade, your half sister. And its not something specific that lets you find out about your relationship with her, but something necessary to advancing the game (Not that you actually have to have sex with her to advance the game).
To be fair, there's never any actual sex.
meanwhile i don't interact with any of them
For shame, you two...

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I guess our sexverse captain kirk could use a good romantic subplot. It doesn't have to be a monogamous thing ALTHOUGH I feel like a monogamous one is very possible. Such a character would have to have a romance similiar to Liara's in Mass Effect. They'd have to have their own goals, their own skills and so much extra content... it could be a thing.

problem is that if any follower like that were implemented it'd most likely be a female lol
Most of the guys at the Pound have planned dating expansions, and a hand full of my future characters will need to be dated if you want to bang. So there's that.

A lion tf would be nice to have
If I get around to adding in my pirate gang (It'll be a whiiilleee), there's a Scientist dude among them that will sell a ton of full body animal TFs, more or less all the ones I can think of that don't exist yet. What specifically are you looking for with a Lion TF?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Most of the guys at the Pound have planned dating expansions, and a hand full of my future characters will need to be dated if you want to bang. So there's that.

If I get around to adding in my pirate gang (It'll be a whiiilleee), there's a Scientist dude among them that will sell a ton of full body animal TFs, more or less all the ones I can think of that don't exist yet. What specifically are you looking for with a Lion TF?
Largely a cat morph but with a unique tail, ears, and a mane for males. Would be also a bit bulkier (especially for males) than the Catnip tf moves towards.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Or a tiger, or maybe one of those "modular" mods like Illumorpheme like allows you to turn into of of several Big Cats?
Can def do that. Cool idea.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
But that's not something the scientist would make, he has a thing for only making each mod once, because he's a stupid nerd. So I can probably write that as a standalone. The question is, what do we call it? Meowriad? Prismeow?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Largely a cat morph but with a unique tail, ears, and a mane for males. Would be also a bit bulkier (especially for males) than the Catnip tf moves towards.
Or a tiger, or maybe one of those "modular" mods like Illumorpheme like allows you to turn into of of several Big Cats?
But that's not something the scientist would make, he has a thing for only making each mod once, because he's a stupid nerd. So I can probably write that as a standalone. The question is, what do we call it? Meowriad? Prismeow?

I can probably actually write a significant portion of this tonight if I can think of a name and stuff. Any other specifics would be helpful.

EDIT: Bee gave me a name on the discord. Primal Purr Pop. Looks like it's going to be a popsicle of varying flavors. I want it to be able to switch on use, so maybe I'll make it a popsicle making kit or something? Or maybe by pop it's a lollipop. Ideas welcome.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Technically, that's more of an artist thing than a nerd thing.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I can probably actually write a significant portion of this tonight if I can think of a name and stuff. Any other specifics would be helpful.

EDIT: Bee gave me a name on the discord. Primal Purr Pop. Looks like it's going to be a popsicle of varying flavors. I want it to be able to switch on use, so maybe I'll make it a popsicle making kit or something? Or maybe by pop it's a lollipop. Ideas welcome.

something with Felis or Panthera maybe.

TFMaster

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps toniiiiiight~

I just had a chuckle at the idea that a TF for big, feral cats appears as just a cardboard box to sit in. Comes closed and empty and when you open it, you get a load of all the nanomachines on your first breath.

Actually big feral cats such as lions dont sit in cardboard boxes they flatten the boxes and then sit on them. I watched some sort of experiment they did when they took various big cats and introduced a cardboard box to their habitat to see what would happen, the results varied based on the type of cat.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can call Urblog "Daddy" now.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Could always be a bundle of a Stone Age/Prehistoric TF themed content, yeah? Crocs and Tortoises for the scalies, Milodan and Mammoth for the furries.
What about Bugs and Fish and all the other funky ass shit

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil