What Content Would You Like Added?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Now wouldn't that be something? Imagine the equivalent of a Pathfinder Soulknife class but with Psionics that you have to practice to wield with a Zeppeli or Lisa Lisa equivalent (option A is for those with little patience, option B for masochists with a lot of time).

And then you can go ORAORAORA on space monstrosities trying to get at your junk even though you reserve yourself for your waifu.

Imagine also dealing with super powered vampire bat-morphs and the Pillar Bros. :D

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
If we did get a Dzaan TF it would almost certainly be lacking the addictive cum - the devs have stated that trying to add that into the game would be too much of a headache.

Why not just have the mod as something altered to make sure that the only traits a person can get are of a beta dzaan?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Imagine also dealing with super powered vampire bat-morphs and the Pillar Bros. :D

Has anyone taken to a bat TF yet at all? As in, is someone writing one? Because...the one in that Xianxia CoC mod is pretty sweet.

Why not just have the mod as something altered to make sure that the only traits a person can get are of a beta dzaan?

That'd be a good compromise. Slapping on a dick (like with the synthsheath) could still end up returning "Alpha Dzaan" for flavor though. And it'd be a curvy sorta-space elf TF that actually returns something other than "human". Looking at you, Sylvanol!

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
So did I miss out on someone wanting to be like a mindflayer or cththlu or something?

How about getting the ability to drink milk that's not from someone's junk or breast? Like get your own milk you tote around ready to drink anytime.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone taken to a bat TF yet at all? As in, is someone writing one? Because...the one in that Xianxia CoC mod is pretty sweet.

Oh now that I can really get behind. Heck you could even add a vampiric trait to it where your genitals could refill your health after having sex with an enemy in battle, regardless if you won or lost.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Oh now that I can really get behind. Heck you could even add a vampiric trait to it where your genitals could refill your health after having sex with an enemy in battle, regardless if you won or lost.

How would that even work? Also, I think a bat TF should give different options, or single TFs for different bat types, since they come with distinct aesthetics - fruit bats, insectivore bats, fisher bats, vampire bats - so that people can pick and choose. Oh, and there's at least one species of bat with a phenomenally long tongue because they feast on nectar.

Last edited:

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
How would that even work? Also, I think a bat TF should give different options, or single TFs for different bat types, since they come with distinct aesthetics - fruit bats, insectivore bats, fisher bats, vampire bats - so that people can pick and choose. Oh, and there's at least one species of bat with a phenomenally long tongue because they feast on nectar.

Probably the same way nipples in this game can have sentient tentacles. Anyway, was just a random thought.

Also, as much as I like the idea for different options with the bat, I doubt it would really make much of a difference for all that extra work put in. I like the idea of one with the long tongue though.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Probably the same way nipples in this game can have sentient tentacles. Anyway, was just a random thought.

Also, as much as I like the idea for different options with the bat, I doubt it would really make much of a difference for all that extra work put in. I like the idea of one with the long tongue though.

You can still account for differences in size and general headshapes (the canine appearance of fruitbats, aka flying foxes vs the more commonly known appearances of other types of bats AND keep the long tongue if you want to go for a full bat anthro instead of a mix like the bat kid on Tarkus.

Perhaps by making it an alien species with different tribes/habitats who somehow are omnivorous (fish, nectar, fruit, insects and perhaps some mutation saddled part of the population with an iron deficiency they can balance out with blood intake) and allowing for a range of in-species differences, kinda like One Piece's fishmen and merfolk.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
How about getting the ability to drink milk that's not from someone's junk or breast? Like get your own milk you tote around ready to drink anytime.
Bonus points if you get to drink it in a mug. A skull mug.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

I thought we were trying to discourage murderboners...

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Speaking of milk, an auto-milking scene would be neat, and could optionally restore HP. I feel like the player would have to either have large breasts (E or above?) or the Flexiblity perk to access it. And they'd have to be lactating, of course.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
why not just give the dick an aphrodisiac flag? i doubt many characters would have interaction with the addictive cum anyway.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
why not just give the dick an aphrodisiac flag? i doubt many characters would have interaction with the addictive cum anyway.

I think it would also be a bit of an odd interaction with Dzaans. You'd be like a beta with a body of an alpha to them.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
You can still account for differences in size and general headshapes (the canine appearance of fruitbats, aka flying foxes vs the more commonly known appearances of other types of bats AND keep the long tongue if you want to go for a full bat anthro instead of a mix like the bat kid on Tarkus.

Perhaps by making it an alien species with different tribes/habitats who somehow are omnivorous (fish, nectar, fruit, insects and perhaps some mutation saddled part of the population with an iron deficiency they can balance out with blood intake) and allowing for a range of in-species differences, kinda like One Piece's fishmen and merfolk.

Could work. Would definitely be interesting to see,

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
But they would, because in-universe the only way we know of to not be affected by Dzaan semen is to slowly build up a resistance to it - and I think that only works for the individual Dzaan you've been immunising yourself to, with other Dzaan still being just as addictive.

Giving the player addictive cum like a Dzaan would mean that, at the bare minimum, every sex scene that involves your cum ending up inside an organic lifeform would require new text.

And that would be with a 'weakened' version of the Dzaan additive, more realistically it would require an entirely new system to be programmed into the game because the players who want addictive semen would probably not be satisfied with something that only lasts a scene.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
But they would, because in-universe the only way we kniw of to not be effected by Dzaan semen is to slowly build up a resistance to it - and I think that only works for the individual Dzaan you've been immunising youself to, with other Dzaan still being just as addictive.

Giving the player addictive cum like a Dzaan would mean that, at the bare minimum, ever sex scene that involves your cum ending up inside an organic lifeform would require new text.

And that would be with a 'weakened' version of the Dzaan additive, more realistically it would require an entirely new system to be programmed into the game because the players who want addictive semen would probably not be satisfied with something that only lasts a scene.
use the excuse of "not born dzaan, no addictive cum for you"
or just add it and not write scenes for it, pretty sure thats not a new concept here.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Maybe a minor transformative that gives you a random skin pattern (piebald, frontal splotch, etc). Of course, there wouldn't be race-specific patterns (Vanae markings, primorditatts), but other than that, it'd be neat to just have a transformative to give skin patterns.

ThasV

May 16, 2018
Pickmentation can let you choose some simple pattern, but those example indeed really appealing.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Blood for the blood God, skulls for the skull mugs.

Speaking of milk, an auto-milking scene would be neat, and could optionally restore HP. I feel like the player would have to either have large breasts (E or above?) or the Flexiblity perk to access it. And they'd have to be lactating, of course.

Any woman with big enough boobs doesn't need to flex too much to put their own nip into their mouth, also this isn't really about drinking from your nips. Just about drinking milk.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
Do we have any nightclubs in this game? Seems kinda odd for there to not be one in a game about sex.
I think one of the scenes where you get drunk w/ Ramis mentions you two visiting a Nightclub of some kind, so there's canonically one on Tavros somewhere - its just not in the game as a regular location yet.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Giving the player addictive cum like a Dzaan would mean that, at the bare minimum, every sex scene that involves your cum ending up inside an organic lifeform would require new text.

It wouldn't require too many changes if a character supports it and all that's needed is flavoring, really. Could be something like Fisi when you haven't seen her in a while and she's all hot and bothered (if I remember correctly) or a small blurb giving you a hint at the NPC's unreasonable excitement and couple that with a built-in 31 day timer so the NPC regresses to normal, just like the PC does with Ardia's spunk.

I realize it's more work though and likely not the optimal solution, but that's what bouncing ideas off a wall is for, right?

Addictive cum aside, I'd simply be happy with something that makes you look like a Dzaan without a need for special traits. I mean, they're the closest thing to actual space elves that we got, I always squee internally when I find a Dzaan and I really wouldn't mind playing as one (also considering Sylvanol doesn't produce a change in your human status, which is a bit frustrating. What, elf-morph or fairy-morph was too much?)

Reactions: Crablord

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Personally I believe we should have more women in tits, I like Jesse in all and don't mind a number of the futanari in the game but I kinda wish there were more Women in the game, not traps, not shemales and not those."Females" but women with vaginas.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox