What Content Would You Like Added?

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I'd like to finally have a scene where Fyn uses those ropes on his bed that we get teased with every time we enter his apartment.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd like to finally have a scene where Fyn uses those ropes on his bed that we get teased with every time we enter his apartment.

Everyone that works on JimT's brain babies has mysteriously disappeared.

Reactions: ShySquare

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh dickbiscuits, Fyn is one of JimT's too? We need a replacement T...

Also, still waiting for a double anal scene. Fyn's double dongs reminded me.

And now I'm thinking of Syri and I sharing Kaede...

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Dreadlocks from Ceria.
I realised while having sex with Geoff and pulling his dreads that I wanted one of my characters to have them too. Should be able to work exactly the same as the braid or ponytail i.e. actually refereed to in scenes rather than the front wave and back slick for example which are only mentioned on the appearance screen.

Only problem is while I imagine it would take little effort to make the addition it would also be worth so little.

P.S. On an unrelated note, having just experienced it for the first time, Burt's blowjob scene for the player is the worst sex scene in the game.

Last edited:

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I'd absolutely love a more cephalopod-themed transformative. Beak teeth, radula, tenticular arms, that kind of thing. Plus, maybe a stun attack or ink (milk) like cephalopods are known to have. We could also always use more eye types, and squids and octopi have the neatest eyes that exist, imo.
EDIT B4 ANYONE ASKS
Yes, I know we have sky sap and tentatool, but those just don't do it for me. I want a thick, strong beak instead of teeth. I want a mantle. I want chromatophores. I want fancy eyes. I want suckers on my hands and feet and I want ears like an Amaura.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'd absolutely love a more cephalopod-themed transformative. Beak teeth, radula, tenticular arms, that kind of thing. Plus, maybe a stun attack or ink (milk) like cephalopods are known to have. We could also always use more eye types, and squids and octopi have the neatest eyes that exist, imo.
EDIT B4 ANYONE ASKS
Yes, I know we have sky sap and tentatool, but those just don't do it for me. I want a thick, strong beak instead of teeth. I want a mantle. I want chromatophores. I want fancy eyes. I want suckers on my hands and feet and I want ears like an Amaura.

1275239334859.jpg

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
EDIT B4 ANYONE ASKS

…. There's a few issues that may come with this sort of transformation.

First off a lot of the characters have oral sex scenes. And this may just be me but I can't picture a beak with sharp teeth used to go through hard skin and shells being very useful when blowing someone.And let's not forget that those teeth will be going against one's shaft during the process. It will be less pleasurable moaning and more screams for deaths sweet release.

Same goes for the radula. Which for those who don't know, it's like a tongue with lots of small teeth. I doubt any man, woman or beast would ever want that licking their genitals unless they are the extreme sports type of lunatic.

Tentacular arms and stuff are already in the game and they eyes are an interesting idea. But the ink for milk? Allow me to explain why that's an odd one.

Octopus and squid ink, is salty. Like, really salty. Used in pasta dishes instead of salt type salty. Now, compare that to milk, chocolate, vanilla, honey. It's a really odd one out.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
…. There's a few issues that may come with this sort of transformation.

First off a lot of the characters have oral sex scenes. And this may just be me but I can't picture a beak with sharp teeth used to go through hard skin and shells being very useful when blowing someone.And let's not forget that those teeth will be going against one's shaft during the process. It will be less pleasurable moaning and more screams for deaths sweet release.

Same goes for the radula. Which for those who don't know, it's like a tongue with lots of small teeth. I doubt any man, woman or beast would ever want that licking their genitals unless they are the extreme sports type of lunatic.

Tentacular arms and stuff are already in the game and they eyes are an interesting idea. But the ink for milk? Allow me to explain why that's an odd one.

Octopus and squid ink, is salty. Like, really salty. Used in pasta dishes instead of salt type salty. Now, compare that to milk, chocolate, vanilla, honey. It's a really odd one out.
The tongue would moreso be like a cat's tongue instead of teeth, I believe, and the ink doesn't need to be salty. It just needs to be dark and be able to get squirted at opponents.
As for the beak, hey, there are plenty of beak transformatives in the game, and those don't get in the way of oral sex scenes, so I don't see why an internal beak would cause any more trouble than an external one.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
The tongue would moreso be like a cat's tongue instead of teeth, I believe, and the ink doesn't need to be salty. It just needs to be dark and be able to get squirted at opponents.
As for the beak, hey, there are plenty of beak transformatives in the game, and those don't get in the way of oral sex scenes, so I don't see why an internal beak would cause any more trouble than an external one.

Well the ink would be just the chocolate milk then. Dark chocolate but still chocolate milk. Plus there's already a milk squirt attack. And there's already cat tongues.

As for the beaks, I've yet to see one with teeth.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Well the ink would be just the chocolate milk then. Dark chocolate but still chocolate milk. Plus there's already a milk squirt attack. And there's already cat tongues.

As for the beaks, I've yet to see one with teeth.
No, you're misunderstanding. There's no teeth involved in this situation. It's just an internal beak.

Mors

Feb 7, 2018
I'd like for that "pet" station on Uveto to get some more content with different sorts of owners to present themselves for your Steele, like a fully female pc would attract a paternal owner that likes to breed his pets, have them dress up in cute costumes, and helps you improve your skills slowly. seeing as how mcfruff refers to training his pets to become harder/faster/smarter.

or perhaps a male pc would attract a domineering owner that loves to show you off and degrade you in public, like most pet related content is in the game so far.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I'd like for that "pet" station on Uveto to get some more content with different sorts of owners to present themselves for your Steele, like a fully female pc would attract a paternal owner that likes to breed his pets, have them dress up in cute costumes, and helps you improve your skills slowly. seeing as how mcfruff refers to training his pets to become harder/faster/smarter.

or perhaps a male pc would attract a domineering owner that loves to show you off and degrade you in public, like most pet related content is in the game so far.

From what I understand the intention is to eventually have one of the Masters you've chose commission training for you, sadly it's writer (Nonesuch IIRC) is pretty busy and that's fairly low priority atm.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Beaks as a transformative already exists, for the avian TF. Technically it's still a mouth, with lips and teeth and all, it just looks like a beak.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
I have an outline for Space Squirrels (all female crewed, but a few males in stasis...they've adapted to take in any dick/DNA and because of group psyche powers can evaluate and decide if it's worthy...or parts of it are worthy...then when they have enough they can "build" seed internally and share it among themselves. (yeah big ball of squirrely lez sex)
This was gonna be written for space ship expansion as the FLEET with all the Squirrel Girls (and their Mynx servants (barely sentient and great sex fiends) ) have a ton of ships including industrial ships meant to rebuild a new world. Something Steele could help them find. As well as give them plenty of DNA... It's a matriarchal society, but they have saved males for when their DNA isn't so linear anymore (before their exodus their main DNA problem was that 99% of births were female...males were "Fucking" rare and became protected...so they adapted to fuck anything and take what they needed to make their race more viable again. And well they love fucking as much as exploring...their orgies though usually result in a psychic orgasmic bomb...which would likely floor everyone on Tarvos station - so they get PARKED well away from that.

Anyway I wanted more Squirrel Girl and Mynx aliens for Tits and Steele to find and fuck...but I knew the space ship expansion was on hold so I held off. I have a plan to share with Fen and Co should that ever come to open topic again.
Basically- the space ship expansion would be a subgame that opens in new window to play once main game reaches a certain point. Which basically puts original game on hold and adds a flag (second game) that allows the second frame to be opened to do the space race and exploration expansion (would be different for all players )

I'll have to dig that up and go over it sometime...
But I would love to see Squirrel Girls , Mynxes etc Micro Furries (ie 3-5ft tall) be done by someone else. The SG's I had designed had ability to signal via their tails using something similar to cephalopod chromatophore cells in their fur. Their tails were easily half of the way they commuicated, fully articulated and the tips hid two fleshy prehensile prongs that could act like an extra hand, or sex tool...sensitive enough for them to feel their use in sex and have orgasms.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
More trainers similar to what Jojo and kelt were in coc

I know we have some i just want more so that I can kinda cross-class it with acquired skills.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
…. Just the name Jojo made me briefly imagine TiTS with stand users and hamon…. And now I can't stop smiling.

Now wouldn't that be something? Imagine the equivalent of a Pathfinder Soulknife class but with Psionics that you have to practice to wield with a Zeppeli or Lisa Lisa equivalent (option A is for those with little patience, option B for masochists with a lot of time).

And then you can go ORAORAORA on space monstrosities trying to get at your junk even though you reserve yourself for your waifu.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox