What Content Would You Like Added?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Or how about Azra fucks you and anno at the same time while syri fucks Azra. Then Azra gets a double tit job from syri and Anno while Steele blows her load all over the three. Then Kiro comes in and fucks cat boy kase and it turn from a foursome to an orgy. Syri is given trobb giving her a huge bitch breaker just in time for when Kaede walks into the ship. Steele fucks so much cum in their asses they all look pregnant and are glazed like donuts. Then Steele shows pictures to her cousin as pay back for the zil picture.

:cool:Fuck yeah...

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Or how about Azra fucks you and anno at the same time while syri fucks Azra. Then Azra gets a double tit job from syri and Anno while Steele blows her load all over the three. Then Kiro comes in and fucks cat boy kase and it turn from a foursome to an orgy. Syri is given trobb giving her a huge bitch breaker just in time for when Kaede walks into the ship. Steele fucks so much cum in their asses they all look pregnant and are glazed like donuts. Then Steele shows pictures to her cousin as pay back for the zil picture.

That could....be an option. I think a lot of people would actually like that.

I just want my subby little Steele to live a day on some strong herm's cock.

:cool:Freak yes...

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015

Too dominant for me the start seemed promising though but each to their own I guess.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I liked how Zephyr wears a male PC on her cock and basically carries them around on it for around an hour while she fixes her desk and finishes up some work. So I wanna see some strong herms wearing Steele on their cock as they go about their day.That'd probably work for herms like Verusha, Kiro, and maybe Azra once her content is finished.
I've always liked stuff like this, especially with taurs what with the fact you can tie someone under them.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I've always liked stuff like this, especially with taurs what with the fact you can tie someone under them.
Didn't you write Jerynn? Because I know she does that when she saves you from cold on Uveto and you tie yourself up to her. Also leads to a Bad End eventually.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Nah, that was Geddy. I wanted to do it for Haley but never got around to it.

Ahh. A scene like that for Haley would be pretty cool, I think she was the first herm I ever let fuck Steele.

I've been contemplating submitting an idea about this topic, just scenes of different herms wearing Steele, and something else concerning Mitzi. A Steele with a large enough dick could possibly wear Mitzi and use her as means to keep their lust low. Doing this would take 5 energy every so often, but it would keep your lust down while also arousing enemies you fight.

But I'm not too confident in my writing capabilities as of right now. I write over on Deviantart, but I've never done a sex-scene and I think I need to expand my vocabulary a bit more before I could confidently attempt writing these things.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018

giphy.gif

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018

I just wanna punch jack/jill in the face
Whip er, whip er good.
Farming her corpse for 1 credit until i have lash sums o money
Idk something
I like how he/she is the mostly only unlikable borderlime hatable person in TiTs and cant wait to combat him/her
Teach the brat to mess with me while im spending 37 years making dragons

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I just wanna punch jack/jill in the face
Whip er, whip er good.
Farming her corpse for 1 credit until i have lash sums o money
Idk something
I like how he/she is the mostly only unlikable borderlime hatable person in TiTs and cant wait to combat him/her
Teach the brat to mess with me while im spending 37 years making dragons
I can't understand how anyone feels anything but disappointment in the Rival not being much of a character. Also they are far and away from the most hateable character in the game.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
I can't understand how anyone feels anything but disappointment in the Rival not being much of a character. Also they are far and away from the most hateable character in the game.
I just really dont care for self entitled spoiled brats, its personal thing.
Its also why my steele always starts austere

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I just really dont care for self entitled spoiled brats, its personal thing.
Its also why my steele always starts austere
Dear old dad does tell you not to be a dick to your cousin because they were raised by your actually dickbag uncle.

Also "asture" is merely relative. Furthermore you were literally conceived to inherit a sizeable megacorp that operates on a galactic scale and are likely to spend centuries in absolute luxury after claiming your birthright.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Austere childhood was my head canon reason why my hard-personality Steele had a murder-boner for Jack/Jill.

As you, grow up, you don’t experience the luxuries one might expect from the heir to Steele Tech. Just like your father, you work for everything you have. Forged from adversity, you learn to value what you’ve earned, rather than expecting it to be given to you for free.

"Gosh, even though I'm the genetically engineered heir apparent of a trillionaire playboy, dad sure does insist that I toil needlessly for the smallest thing."

... Some time later ...

Buried halfway in a small crater of its own creation sits an oblong metal pod, perhaps ten feet long and three across. The surface is still glossy after its obviously hot reentry; you can see the way it blackened the ground and the plants around it. You immediately recognize it as one of the probes your father sent out - one of the keys to his fortune.

Your cousin is here! He was kneeling over the pod, but at the sound of your approach, he rises to his full height, trim form on full display under a simple, white bodysuit. His hands fall on his hips.

"He has a plasma pistol?...AND a bodyguard?"

Gooby_wait_a_sec.jpg

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hell even without the austere start, you only start out with a little less pocket change and the same garbage gear and some clothes. Frankly daddy dearest was way too into making you relive what he did and is kinda a dick for it.

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Hell even without the austere start, you only start out with a little less pocket change and the same garbage gear and some clothes. Frankly daddy dearest was way too into making you relive what he did and is kinda a dick for it.
Tbh this is kinda true but hey at least it led to some interstellar sexual shenanigans that will always live on in our hearts so, swings and roundabouts

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It always makes me laugh to remember the Casstech is at least 200 years old. Imagine attempting to beat someone in a race around the globe today on a steam boat.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It always makes me laugh to remember the Casstech is at least 200 years old. Imagine attempting to beat someone in a race around the globe today on a steam boat.

Now where's my monocle? Ah, there it is!

Sir, I shall take up your challenge, and I shall do it in no more than 80 days!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
this game could use some more "exotic" content

Exotic is nice, but it's kinda annoying how it "ruins" a whole race for the vast majority of us who likely aren't into that sort of stuff. For something that unique, wouldn't it be better that it's a single, or perhaps a small group, of NPC(s) instead? That way, the ones who want mouse NPCs can do so without having to deal with the weird(er than usual) stuff that comes with earfucking and breast-pregnancies

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
the ones who want mouse NPCs can do so without having to deal with the weird(er than usual) stuff that comes with earfucking and breast-pregnancies
just say they used a mod to change the effects or something
(or just don't make scenes for it)

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Tbh id like more dragon/dragon morph content. We either got frosty who's content requires years ingame or mirrin and.... Thats it.
No true dragon morph (although i made a kickass psuedo dragon morph with saur and gryv tfs with a dong designer and a splash of rng)
A seemingly untapped zone with psionics (could probably use it like a lust attack tacked onto oral)
The lack of the tfs that won't force herm
And maybe possible other fun dragon related bits (like a slightly less complex shag that doesn't involve you beating down the dragon a few times instead maybe idk, give her some gems and stuff)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

The engines and computers are all new though thanks to the overhaul from dear ol' dad.

The actual shape of the ship (not condition, shape) shouldn't matter much in space travel, no air resistance and what not. And the gates are doing most of the leg work.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like a wings recolor tf item as I'd like to have purple fairy wings or my fairy steel when i can only get blue ones or shadow like ones
Something else id like is a fairy dragon tf item where you get fairy wings instead of dragon wings but the rest is a dragon tf with it also making you shorter as fairy dragon tend to be smaller then normal dragons
(as my goal is to be a trap fairy dragon that's white scaled with purple fairy wings/eyes/cock/nipples/lips)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'd like a wings recolor tf item as I'd like to have purple fairy wings or my fairy steel when i can only get blue ones or shadow like ones
Something else id like is a fairy dragon tf item where you get fairy wings instead of dragon wings but the rest is a dragon tf with it also making you shorter as fairy dragon tend to be smaller then normal dragons
(as my goal is to be a trap fairy dragon that's white scaled with purple fairy wings/eyes/cock/nipples/lips)
Not sure about the items, but that sounds pretty cool. You might be able to save edit it, if you're not against that. Usually I am, but I needed them glowy purple cyber eyes.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

That's not just your steele; Sylvan wings are hardcoded to only be blue in the game code. Dark Sylvan wings are "glittering black".

The relevant code snippet for coloring wings:

switch(iFlag)
{
case GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED:
case GLOBAL.FLAG_FEATHERED: sColor = furColor; break;
case GLOBAL.FLAG_SCALED:
case GLOBAL.FLAG_CHITINOUS: sColor = scaleColor; break;
default:
switch(wingType)
{
case GLOBAL.TYPE_DRAGONFLY: sColor = "iridescent"; break;
case GLOBAL.TYPE_SMALLBEE:
case GLOBAL.TYPE_BEE:
case GLOBAL.TYPE_MYR: sColor = "transparent"; break;
case GLOBAL.TYPE_SYLVAN: sColor = "blue"; break;
case GLOBAL.TYPE_DARK_SYLVAN: sColor = "glittering black"; break;
}
break;
}

Effectively, the code block above means that furred and feathered wings will be the same color as your fur, while scaled and chitinous wings are the same color of your scales. However, dragonfly wings are "iridescent", and "smallbee", bee and myr wings are transparent, while sylvan wings are blue and dark sylvan wings are glittering black