What Content Would You Like Added?

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Pan. But that doesn't mean they're attracted to everyone, and nobody plays as Canon steele anyway. So that's not the point.
I play steele as a chip off the ole block
So obviously i get std immune immediately
Wierdly enough ive only had 1 unplanned pregnancy

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Instafap: The battlefield where men and women fight to become alpha males and females, err, a highly popular social network site where bros and bimbos upload fapping selfies.

After joining Steele can take a selfie everytime he/she masturbates and upload it. Every photo has a "rating", and one or more associated tags. Steele's sexiness when the photo is taken is the "base" rating, then it's modified by other factors, usually related to the tags or the scene itself to get the "final" rating of the photo. Finally the total views of a photo depends on the rating, the number of followers Steele has and Steele's profile picture rating.

The amount of followers increase with the quantity of photos uploaded, the popularity of the photos Steele has uploaded this week and the rating of Steele's highest rated selfies of every tag.

Every week there are rankings for:

The users with the most followers.
The most viewed images among the ones that were uploaded this week. There's a ranking for every tag.

Users with the most followers can have contracts and get paid weekly. They need to upload a minimum amount of content every week to not lose it.
Users also get paid for each image that shows up in the "most viewed images of the week" rankings.
Users that perform well can also have a "partner", usually companies like JoyCo or Tamani Corp. They get weekly rewards from them, like discount coupons and sometimes even gifts, depending on their popularity.

After every week photo stats won't change anymore. That way we can keep track of just the "highest scores" instead of keeping the data of every selfie, which would spiral out of control easily.

On the website Steele can check his/her profile image and change it, how many followers he/she has, highest rated and most viewed pics of every tag and last week's rankings.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Instafap: The battlefield where men and women fight to become alpha males and females, err, a highly popular social network site where bros and bimbos upload fapping selfies.

After joining Steele can take a selfie everytime he/she masturbates and upload it. Every photo has a "rating", and one or more associated tags. Steele's sexiness when the photo is taken is the "base" rating, then it's modified by other factors, usually related to the tags or the scene itself to get the "final" rating of the photo. Finally the total views of a photo depends on the rating, the number of followers Steele has and Steele's profile picture rating.

The amount of followers increase with the quantity of photos uploaded, the popularity of the photos Steele has uploaded this week and the rating of Steele's highest rated selfies of every tag.

Every week there are rankings for:

The users with the most followers.
The most viewed images among the ones that were uploaded this week. There's a ranking for every tag.

Users with the most followers can have contracts and get paid weekly. They need to upload a minimum amount of content every week to not lose it.
Users also get paid for each image that shows up in the "most viewed images of the week" rankings.
Users that perform well can also have a "partner", usually companies like JoyCo or Tamani Corp. They get weekly rewards from them, like discount coupons and sometimes even gifts, depending on their popularity.

After every week photo stats won't change anymore. That way we can keep track of just the "highest scores" instead of keeping the data of every selfie, which would spiral out of control easily.

On the website Steele can check his/her profile image and change it, how many followers he/she has, highest rated and most viewed pics of every tag and last week's rankings.
Just submit this as an idea, my guy.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Just submit this as an idea, my guy.
You're not really supposed to submit ideas that you don't intend to write. Nobody wants them 95% of the time. This would be the place to go fishing though.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
To be honest I've thought about trying to write it myself. There isn't that much to write because it doesn't need new NPCs or interactions with them. However the difficulty comes from the god-tier math skills needed to make it work properly and from being so different from... well, everything else.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
It'd be cool if we had the ability to enslave Beth Carver at the end if the quest concerning her, her company & her slave trade if/when that quest ever gets put into the game (I imagine it'd have to wait until after some sort of faction-system is put in, since I'm sure it would piss off at least one major pirate faction)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It'd be cool if we had the ability to enslave Beth Carver at the end if the quest concerning her, her company & her slave trade if/when that quest ever gets put into the game (I imagine it'd have to wait until after some sort of faction-system is put in, since I'm sure it would piss off at least one major pirate faction)

Are you done liking year old posts now? You know every time you do that it sends an alert to the user who posted it. I quite like having my ego stroked, but not 20 times a day.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Shit, sorry. I am done now, though, if thats any apology.

Stroke my ego with both hands till it blows up in your face buddy

opening up to 17 notifications and rereading my old comments is nice imo

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its a good thing I'm a heavy sleeper or the 50+ email alerts I got through the night would have pissed me off.

I'm switching notifications off.

Reactions: moobere

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
To be honest I've thought about trying to write it myself. There isn't that much to write because it doesn't need new NPCs or interactions with them. However the difficulty comes from the god-tier math skills needed to make it work properly and from being so different from... well, everything else.

Mmm, I dunno about god-tier math skills... I bet you can steal the Tease mechanics and just fiddle with those for a bit to get it to output a number. Then, once you know the maximum and minimum numbers that it spits out, you can just have the NPCs you compete against have a random generator that generates a number from A to B.

For example, say that the minimum possible number Steele can produce is 1. The highest possible number is 100.

Then, you have NPC_1 which is a low-sexyness NPC, so his random-generator has a range of 5 to 15.
NPC_2 is a medium sexyness NPC, so she generates numbers between 40 and 60.
NPC_3 is a high-sexyness NPC, so she generates numbers between 75 to 85.

Then, you put out the video of Steele fapping. Your own number is generated via the Tease mechanics (they don't output numbers from 1 to 100, but I am just pulling numbers out of my ass for explanation purposes here). Lets say that this number is 69.

Then, each NPC rolls their own numbers. NPC_1 gets 5, NPC_2 gets 42, and NPC_3 gets 85.

This means you beat NPC_1 and NPC_2, but NPC_3 has beaten Steele.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Shit, sorry. I am done now, though, if thats any apology.
Looking at the timestambs, you did spend over six hours liking stuff. But you remembered me to trow up some things from earlyer again.
A Naleen Pregnancy, or Naleen content in general would be nice. I think they would have live-births like cats, boa constrictors or anacondas. (Codex doesnot disagree with this)
And since Naleen do lactate and have a culture involving it, i belive that the children would need to be nursed for at least a while, meaning they will go to travos.
Snake birth would definetifly feel strange(ly arousing), but gussing that they, as a pretador species, would age pretty quick, i guess they will be pretty good on their own after a year, and adult after maybe 7. Not Important, We do not plan for growups.

Long story short, i like snakes and wish ther were more snake-stuff.

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
while I know its almost impossible more Captain Khorgan would be amazing maybe after a series of arrests caused by the PC pirates raid the prison causing all your old enemy inmates to come after you and convince/force khorgan to join you after beating her again. Maybe after having a kid with her or just after a time period the prison sends you an email where you can buy her as a slave under the requirements she is kept on tavros and is watched to ensure she doesnt become a threat again. I dont see her as a crew member or anything but more like the bee nurse girl in the sense that after her getting sent to gastiogoth (Dunno if thats the name) she understands how thin the ice she is on and decides to work in the nursery to take care of your thraggen kids wanting to raise them into warriors herself.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Heh. Just realized that the topic starter of a nearly 150 page thread bailed over a year ago.

while I know its almost impossible more Captain Khorgan would be amazing maybe after a series of arrests caused by the PC pirates raid the prison causing all your old enemy inmates to come after you and convince/force khorgan to join you after beating her again. Maybe after having a kid with her or just after a time period the prison sends you an email where you can buy her as a slave under the requirements she is kept on tavros and is watched to ensure she doesnt become a threat again. I dont see her as a crew member or anything but more like the bee nurse girl in the sense that after her getting sent to gastiogoth (Dunno if thats the name) she understands how thin the ice she is on and decides to work in the nursery to take care of your thraggen kids wanting to raise them into warriors herself.

That sounds fairly unlikely.

Khorgan getting busted out I mean. Night_Trap will (fingers crossed) do stuff with Sam the Pirate Techie, and there's always a chance someone else might do something similar with Khorgan. A work release into Steele's tender mercies.

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Obligatory list of things that have been mentioned by Fenco that I'd like to see in the game soon. (And also that I can't/would never be allowed to write)
  • War'gii. All of it. I need me some more Cats n Dogs.
  • Dane crewmember/whatever the hell is next for him. Fen mentioned he'd get fired and have a knotted horsedong or something.
  • Zaalt in gastigoth. Just sounds fun I guess.
  • Probably something else. Anything gay, I guess.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Obligatory list of things that have been mentioned by Fenco that I'd like to see in the game soon. (And also that I can't/would never be allowed to write)
  • War'gii. All of it. I need me some more Cats n Dogs.
  • Dane crewmember/whatever the hell is next for him. Fen mentioned he'd get fired and have a knotted horsedong or something.
  • Zaalt in gastigoth. Just sounds fun I guess.
  • Probably something else. Anything gay, I guess.

It's being worked on.
Eventually.
When Savin gets a clone and four arms.
Hostile Lund would be fun...

Reactions: ShySquare

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It's being worked on.
Eventually.
When Savin gets a clone and four arms.
Hostile Lund would be fun...
I'm planning to commission that within a month or two unless something happens. If you're referring to fighting him and all that. Should be pretty sizeable.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm planning to commission that within a month or two unless something happens. If you're referring to fighting him and all that. Should be pretty sizeable.

Hmm. So we still need someone to clone Savin.

Reactions: ShySquare

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Ear pussies and breast wombs? The heck? Where is this lore coming from? And I say this as someone who had plans to introduce a breast-pregnancy-focused enemy mob before I quit TiTS.
this game could use some more "exotic" content

Reactions: Jongeedubs

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I liked how Zephyr wears a male PC on her cock and basically carries them around on it for around an hour while she fixes her desk and finishes up some work. So I wanna see some strong herms wearing Steele on their cock as they go about their day.That'd probably work for herms like Verusha, Kiro, and maybe Azra once her content is finished.