What content would you like added?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I meeean, that's my fetish, but Parent/Child incest is a pretty iffy line with patreon these days.
I can still hooooooope. Frostwyrmlings is happening on some level, I don't know the details but I think they just had to tune down the assertiveness of the firstborn.

Reactions: Mugg

DesuVult

May 27, 2018
I'm going to take a guess and say it's not feasible to have a modular character portrait that updates with your current appearance?

A follower that tries to turn herself into your pimp would be very nice though.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm going to take a guess and say it's not feasible to have a modular character portrait that updates with your current appearance?

A follower that tries to turn herself into your pimp would be very nice though.

That shit is the graveyard of many an artist, and a colossal waste of time when you can simply upload your own picture.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
1)For example, a certain snarky demon morph that would make use of our our intrepid space hero type front, back, or sideways given her whim after resting. It was both amusing, fun, and one of the few times I've seen the pc give or take it on a more even basis. I'm not necessarily saying the desired content to be dom or submissive centric (though that could be fun) but more like.. maybe our CoC2 avatar could have a toggled open tent policy or something, leaving them amiable to attention from night visits and/or morning booty calls (for great justice)-- from any and all interested companions.

A milion times this.

It's much more sexy when other characters are also actively looking for sex and it's not just the PC that is the prime mover of decadency in the party. It also complicates relationships outisde of the simple "sub/dom" scenario which makes their dynamics much more interesting.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Might sound silly but dinosaurs
Scaled or feathered I don't mind (though I like scaled versions better)
A class that's based on archery
Various big cat tfs
Nekomata tf
Manticore tf
Phoenix tf
Snake tf (that's not a naga tf)
Mouse tf
Dormouse tf

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Might sound silly but dinosaurs
Scaled or feathered I don't mind (though I like scaled versions better)
A class that's based on archery
Various big cat tfs
Nekomata tf
Manticore tf
Phoenix tf
Snake tf (that's not a naga tf)
Mouse tf
Dormouse tf

TFs are one of the shortest time commitment portions of the game to write for. Why don't you try writing some?

Reactions: BigBoss6121

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Alright, somewhat went over the thread, but zoned out on some of the... less interesting stuff to me...

Anyhow as for things I'd like to see:

Being able to "win over" characters that would usually be locked behind the "pure" or "corrupted" states. Basically along the lines of the request for more middle ground options. Not "purifying" or "corrupting" them but rather being able to do stuff with them that usually would require doing either of that but without changing their disposition too much. I don't know how to describe it better.....

On to easier things:

Cum inflations. Because filling your partner(s) with so much cum they look pregnant before it even had the time to fertilize anything is sexy, I think.

MASSIVE cum inflations. Because putting so absurdly much cum into them that they become a giant belly just pushing you down into the bed is also very sexy, in my opinion.

Mixed cocks. Have a horse penis with a dogs knot. Or a tentacle penis with a dog cock + knot as the tip.
Alternatively:
A slime cock that you can turn into whatever type of penis you'd like on the fly.

Multiple cocks. So I can stuff both holes at once. Or different holes on different people. Or all the holes. And fill them all to the brim.

FIT girls/characters. Like, I like the soft girls, too, but there's also something about the way slightly defined muscles move under smooth skin..

Maybe some kind of Gallery mode where you can replay encounters and one time events with other specifics/choices without having to make extra savegames and change everything. "Okay that was nice, but what if I had fucked her ass with a horsepenis instead? What If I had 5 meter long tentacle penises? What if I lost the fight?" You know.. just so you can see more of what the writers labored to make easier.

Maybe I'll think of other things later...

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Please let female and herm characters redirect consensual sex partners to please do them in the ass instead of locked vaginal if anal has been written
Butch girls
Hatefucking
Poly characters actively having other full-tier partners, mentioning and dating them, more opportunities to say "I'm poly, is that ok?" and/or be honest with multiple partners
Responsible Parenting
lovedommes
Please C-Boys
It was always disappointing that my character didn't have the opportunity to talk to trans characters and say 'hey cool me too' if they changed perceived gender away from what it was at character creation
More friend paths, I am a weirdo who just wants to have friends
More options to eat people out

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
What about self-impregnation for hermaphrotides?

Wtf that sounds awesome! I completely forgot about that as a possibility. I would be happy if this made it in if for nothing else than the awkward ass reverse-adopted talk that would inevitably happen :)

And i mean, shit dude, what even is that then, later on? Is it selfcest if anything happens? Whatever i just wanna raid a castle with my kid whos also me. That sounds like a good time even if it is weird af lol

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Seconded on the polyamorous stuff. Although I think that kind of thing is more or less standard... Also, Cait has already established the "Well, yeah, I'm gonna fuck around, that's okay with you, right?" thing. Not quite the same, but a start.

As for selfimpregnating hermaphrodites... that sounds a lot like a sexual perpetuum mobile.... makes for interesting conversational choices though...

"Oh, go fuck yourself!" - "mMMHmmmhhhh!!! ....I just did! And it was great!"

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What about self-impregnation for hermaphrotides?

Proooobably not going to happen.

Please let female and herm characters redirect consensual sex partners to please do them in the ass instead of locked vaginal if anal has been written

There's going to be a buttslut toggle that redirects applicable scenes to your butt.

And responsible parenting and respectful, consensual polyamory are great.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Butch girls
Responsible Parenting
lovedommes

Please please and please.
I'm not into preg/breed stuff at all as a sex thing, but it can be really nice as part of an ongoing relationship's story.

was always disappointing that my character didn't have the opportunity to talk to trans characters and say 'hey cool me too' if they changed perceived gender away from what it was at character creation

I think this setting might offer a lot of potential for trans characters, since the world is just starting to be corrupted, and I would assume before that gender transformations weren't happening much. So as bad as corruption might be in general, it might also be giving some people more freedom to be themselves and connect with others in different (and kinky) ways.

I feel like it's been implied that demons and corruption are more unambiguously evil in this one, and I know that purity isn't meant to be associated with puritanism, but the potential there for stories with a bit of ambiguity always interested me.

Kinda derailed my own comment there. Anyway, I guess that I mean we may see a lot of people actually in the process of transitions and indeed transformations.

Reactions: valkyr42

Azaylia

May 4, 2018
Proooobably not going to happen.

There's going to be a buttslut toggle that redirects applicable scenes to your butt.

And responsible parenting and respectful, consensual polyamory are great.

Dang. What's the reason if you don't mind me asking? (And are you saying there's a chance?)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Because somebody would have to write at least five unique pregnancies for it, and in a way that doesn't make it really awkward and weird.

Azaylia

May 4, 2018
Because somebody would have to write at least five unique pregnancies for it, and in a way that doesn't make it really awkward and weird.

Ah. I did not think it would be that complicated.

Less complicated (I think) request:
Unique combat abilities for unique body parts/functions. Such as, if you have tentacles, you can try and grapple someone with them.

Nothing that would revamp the whole combat system, just an attack/ability or two based on them.

Last edited:

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018

Oh. Huh. Why five?

Be that as the case, that definitely would take some of the novelty and fun out of it to have to write the same thing (at least) 5 different ways.

I spose it could be written as a dream or like, a one-off out of body experience that maybe results in a simple clone follower or something at the end. Few basic talk scenes, maybe some shenanigans, and a hell of a lot of potential for future content. Iono, just a cool idea that has the potential to grow into something massive if ahown some love, or could easily remain very simple.

Last edited:

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
That's the number of starting races. If you knock yourself up, it would at least have to correspond to whatever your starting race is, if not your current race.
This reminds me of the hole Mama Steele thing, but the problem is the kids and not the parent. Plus it would be even more difficult, with the fact that self impregnation would involve every race the PC is.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Ye, as i think about it a lil bit more it would be a metric butt ton of work in all the details and small variations.. Damn.

Still thinks its a good idea tho lol

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Speaking of metric...

It'd be nice to have an option to switch from inches to centimeters...

I think someone else already mentioned this, so let me second it once more.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Speaking of metric...

It'd be nice to have an option to switch from inches to centimeters...

I think someone else already mentioned this, so let me second it once more.
The issue with this comes to writing. There's no easy way to automatically covert "a couple inches" to "a few centimeters" etc. I could fairly easily convert it for raw stat viewing, but then the game would effectively use both systems which would be jarring IMO.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
There's no easy way to automatically covert "a couple inches" to "a few centimeters" etc.

It is kindof an awkward conversion to work with in writing. You'd basicly have to specify to a loose degree. "A couple inches" would have to become "roughly seven or eight centimeters." And then just tag that to a setting in the menus. More tags wooooooooo!

Last edited:

Lord William

Oct 21, 2015
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but regarding the feral discussion before: Would a Harkness-test passing entity that looks like a real world animal be allowed? Say, as an example, a forest spirit that takes on the form of a big wolf? You could talk (or communicate telepathically or something) with it, it is indeed a sapient creature and then engage in consensual (or what passes for consensual in this game) intercourse with it.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but regarding the feral discussion before: Would a Harkness-test passing entity that looks like a real world animal be allowed? Say, as an example, a forest spirit that takes on the form of a big wolf? You could talk (or communicate telepathically or something) with it, it is indeed a sapient creature and then engage in consensual (or what passes for consensual in this game) intercourse with it.
No. If it looks like a real animal it is not allowed.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
No. If it looks like a real animal it is not allowed.

Legitimate question here, not trying to avoid the rules; Does this imply that if it *doesn't* look like a real animal, it's cool? Like, say, a quadruped chimera or griffin or dragon or whatever. Which of course would be sapient and capable of communicating consent and all that jazz.