What content would you like added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some more variety with the character illustrations. I'm pretty sure only like 2 artist have made the busts so far. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but a little variation doesn't hurt.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Since we have a party now, combination attacks, magic or teases that involve the playable character and another party member, like Chrono Trigger's combo techs or Suikoden's unite attacks.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Since we have a party now, combination attacks, magic or teases that involve the playable character and another party member, like Chrono Trigger's combo techs or Suikoden's unite attacks.
PC, turning around and dropping pants: "ASS!"
Cait, pulling up shirt: "TITS!"
Minotaur companion, dropping pants: "COCK!"

Full party: "TEASE COMBO ATTACK!"

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Wyrdfayth

Jul 13, 2018
I imagine asking for the Summoner to be recruitable is a bit much, but maybe some sort of building NPC relationship? Like after beating him and Being Nice or Riding Cock so many times, unlock a small dialogue on the next encounter where he gets a name and offers to just fuck if you want, or asks if you still want to spar, with the option to Fight changing to Spar. (Playing out the same mechanically, him warning he won't go easy on you if you lose.) Just kind of let it develop into a friendlier rivalry, you know? He's just a super cute character and I'd like the option to be on better terms, especially since the half-breed angle makes him feel Unique and Special, even if he can't be a companion.

I'm also just eager for more loot, whatever form it takes.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
A mysterious character in dark robes and a faceless mask. He uses a virus to infect people and turn them into abominable tentacle monsters and/or tentacle people who have lost their will. When he sees you he's excited to see what you'll become and a fight begins.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Marble/Isabella 2.0

I'm not opposed to a new cow girl, but from what I remember, Marble and Isabella caught a little flak from certain parts of the CoC fan base. I mean, a little more then the usual trigger happy overblown hyperbole that the internet regularly produces.

ASarevok

May 8, 2017
There's one thing i'd think would be awesome,

- spirit link with kassyra and being able to transform your body into hers

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
Yes. Dudes too.

Understandable, but it might have been nice to help a lover out if she needed help cleaning herself in preparation for you popping her "black cherry".

Anyway, is this game open to furry artists adding their own creations into it?

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
I would really like more balance between male and female characters (and no, dickgirls and cuntboys don't count as male). One of the biggest problems with TiTs and the original CoC is that most of the content is either female or dickgirls. Just straight normal males are seriously lacking, and so far the only male encounter is a goddamn twink. How about some MASCULINE guys!

And the option to remove the dick from dickgirls should be more common; the curse on poor Urta felt uncured, and for some reason, removing Katherine's is impossible, because it's impossible to reach the requirement.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Understandable, but it might have been nice to help a lover out if she needed help cleaning herself in preparation for you popping her "black cherry".

Anyway, is this game open to furry artists adding their own creations into it?
If they agree to the content submission rules, the content fits the game, doesn't break any rules, and is well written, then it can get in.

Valiantcross

Jun 30, 2018
Well, after the tutorial, so far all the sexual encounter are females :V

Whether any further characters are males, females, dickgirls, cuntboys, maleherms or femherms would depend on whoever writes them.

I have only briefly played the game, so far I only saw the little dungeon bit outside the starting area. I encoutered a female orc (with Penis), a male summoner and a bunch of random encounters who were female.

I dunno if it was just my perception, but TiTS to me felt really heavy on the penis aspect.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I have only briefly played the game, so far I only saw the little dungeon bit outside the starting area. I encoutered a female orc (with Penis), a male summoner and a bunch of random encounters who were female.

I dunno if it was just my perception, but TiTS to me felt really heavy on the penis aspect.
It'll get plump like pussy lips with female content; just give it time.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I have only briefly played the game, so far I only saw the little dungeon bit outside the starting area. I encoutered a female orc (with Penis), a male summoner and a bunch o
Both the "boi of dog" and orcs were added way after I made that reply. Please take note of the date in the post.

Your preception, there are futa/femherm/shemale/dickgirl characters, but there are also plenty enough pure females. If you want, you can go count them on the wiki.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd like a way to make my character like a Half-Ausar in TiTS. Being able to start with canine ears, tail, and dick was really great. So I guess a canine TF item. Admittedly I've not been following the game for a bit since I wasn't sucked in like I was by TiTS [though this time I can at least start as a trap].

Jan 14, 2017
I would totally love a return of the NPCs which gave femdom scenes with SPH (Small Penis Humiliation), it was something which I felt TiTs was lacking. You had a good few NPCs in CoC1 that gave SPH scenes such as: Sophie the MILF-y harpy, Isabella the german horsegirl, Kiha, Izumi the giant Oni, Callu.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Izzy wasn't neither a horse nor German (I've always pictured her as hailing from Fantasy Switzerland).