What content would you like added?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I would totally love a return of the NPCs which gave femdom scenes with SPH (Small Penis Humiliation), it was something which I felt TiTs was lacking. You had a good few NPCs in CoC1 that gave SPH scenes such as: Sophie the MILF-y harpy, Isabella the german horsegirl, Kiha, Izumi the giant Oni, Callu.

Once more: no NPCs will be returning. Ever.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
How bout magic cock socks again? Mother fuckers dick gotta look good for the ladies, gents, traps, reverse traps and herms out there. Yah know what I'm saying, what I'm fishing for here, what I'm cooking, what I'm dishing?

Reactions: Mugg

rotundity

Aug 3, 2018
Dang, no mention of gnolls? I'd be down for making a terrible attempt at writing some scenes, if there's a possibility of them returning.

Reactions: Emran

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A save editor would be nice, so at the very least I could just mod my character to be more like a Half-Ausar.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well now I'd like a way of having something like Uniball or Trap Pouch where the game describes you testes as being cutesy instead of hefty and swinging heavily.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
A way to make quad-balls would be amazing as well

One of my favourite TFs in TiTS <3
I've come (heh) to like the tri-ball myself. Got it as an accident with ruskvel once, now I feel like it fits my smuggler real well.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love to have a otter tf x3
and the chance of being able to be a anthro fox and a kitsune at the same time
and mpreg
*edit*
i forgot to add a nekomata npc with a tf for the race

Last edited:

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
so 2 tf related ideas

first idea is the ability to tf into a bear as I havent seen bear tfs in CoC1 or TiTs and maybe you could visit a villiage full of bear people where you can get a consumable to turn you into a bear and maybe if alchemy becomes a thing make a boosted version that gives more tfs per potion or whatever item plus added strength and muscle visibility but it could however come with risk of a debuff that could fuck you over a lil.

second idea kinda inspired by the 3 variations of furpies in TiTs (I think there was a missed oportunity to add more than just cat, dog and horse) where you have a chance to be cursed into transforming into something with the effect being permanent if you dont get the curse removed by a priest or something with basic examples being cursed into the opposite gender or a rarer chance of becoming a bimbo and then of course the more furry transformations like the 3 variations of Furpies in TiTs but maybe with more races (the idea is werewolf like curses but an additional idea could be that as the curse starts to become permanent you stay in your curse form for longer with warnings that its becoming permanent).

I dont expect these to be implemented but I think it would be a cool addition to the game and you could be cursed via sex or on rarer occasion losing where you will be cursed to become what you lost against or fucked

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
so 2 tf related ideas

first idea is the ability to tf into a bear as I havent seen bear tfs in CoC1 or TiTs and maybe you could visit a villiage full of bear people where you can get a consumable to turn you into a bear and maybe if alchemy becomes a thing make a boosted version that gives more tfs per potion or whatever item plus added strength and muscle visibility but it could however come with risk of a debuff that could fuck you over a lil.

second idea kinda inspired by the 3 variations of furpies in TiTs (I think there was a missed oportunity to add more than just cat, dog and horse) where you have a chance to be cursed into transforming into something with the effect being permanent if you dont get the curse removed by a priest or something with basic examples being cursed into the opposite gender or a rarer chance of becoming a bimbo and then of course the more furry transformations like the 3 variations of Furpies in TiTs but maybe with more races (the idea is werewolf like curses but an additional idea could be that as the curse starts to become permanent you stay in your curse form for longer with warnings that its becoming permanent).

I dont expect these to be implemented but I think it would be a cool addition to the game and you could be cursed via sex or on rarer occasion losing where you will be cursed to become what you lost against or fucked

oh and bonus idea for the curse thing maybe when losing unless you are already the opposite gender of your opponent maybe losing should also do a gender reversal on you to greater fit your dominators needs (if you could call them that XD) and then for sex just a lower chance for gender reversal and even lower chance to become a herm

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
oh and bonus idea for the curse thing maybe when losing unless you are already the opposite gender of your opponent maybe losing should also do a gender reversal on you to greater fit your dominators needs (if you could call them that XD) and then for sex just a lower chance for gender reversal and even lower chance to become a herm
Nobody likes forced TF man.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"Nobody" might be too much of a strong word, but forced TFs are not a good idea in a game which allows you to tailor your Steele from head to toe via credits and blessings from RNGesus.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
And this is what happens when one doesn't care about the subforum in which you are posting! :negativeman:

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
It's been said quite a few times but a dragon TF would be great. Also a dragon girl NPC, hopefully inspired by the following image.
Not sure who drew it but credit to Aaraax for linking it during the last Adjatha stream. Also I know that shennai is dragonlike but she's a golem, not a dragon. Also she has a dick and thats not really my thing.

A decent variety of monster girls as well, though we already have wyvern girls and harpys with the promise of kitsunes so it looks like that wont be a problem.

Attachments

• Dragon Girl.jpg
    Dragon Girl.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see some lions like a tf and some npcs maybe even a fight with a pride of them or maybe some werelions
Speaking of them I'd also like to see other were like wolves, bears, tiger etc
And I'd also like to see piercings mainly a bellybutton one

ArisVangua

Aug 27, 2018
Pregnancy fetish, the more you can knock someone up and see them raising your kid later, the better lol.

With the whole companion aspect too, losing should involve them getting fucked too, and even shit for the Nice Time for Roo lover with them knocking others up or others knocking them up for losing. I just don't sense like when we lose, we lose, only I lose haha. They just sit and watch me lose, and why can't they help me too if I'm taken down, at least until they're down too.

Companions and you combining skills to do certain stuff maybe as well? Or just a little option to control how much they do this or that.

Different agenda with companions as well, if you do certain stuff they'd say their thoughts on it.

Even Companion knocking others up and seeing their kids later, like why can't the minotaur dude get some action too when I'm doing my own action haha after winning a fight with multiple female.

Ways to travel faster if possible.

More equipment options for companions, tons of companions improvements you guys can do, but it's on a good path already, it can only get better.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Pregnancy fetish, the more you can knock someone up and see them raising your kid later, the better lol.

With the whole companion aspect too, losing should involve them getting fucked too, and even shit for the Nice Time for Roo lover with them knocking others up or others knocking them up for losing. I just don't sense like when we lose, we lose, only I lose haha. They just sit and watch me lose, and why can't they help me too if I'm taken down, at least until they're down too.

Companions and you combining skills to do certain stuff maybe as well? Or just a little option to control how much they do this or that.

Different agenda with companions as well, if you do certain stuff they'd say their thoughts on it.

Even Companion knocking others up and seeing their kids later, like why can't the minotaur dude get some action too when I'm doing my own action haha after winning a fight with multiple female.

Ways to travel faster if possible.

More equipment options for companions, tons of companions improvements you guys can do, but it's on a good path already, it can only get better.

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazo...fb77aaac2804108e4d0b71b181341/nude_d_preg.png

smile2-jpg.7584

Reactions: Mugg

Meaty Ochre

Aug 20, 2018
A small thing (I think) but I was thinking of more hair customization options? My idea is that in addition to the basic [pc.hair] parser there would also be something such as [pc.hairBangs] and [pc.hairAccessory]. Organize it something like "You have [pc.hair] with [pc.hairBangs] and [pc.hairAccessory]. This could change a hair style from something like "You have long, straight hair" to something a little more in depth, "You have long, straight hair with straight bangs and braided sideburns." It could make two hairstyles that are similar at first glance very different, such as a "mohawk with no bangs and buzzed sides" and a "mohawk with no bangs and bald sides."

Reactions: Noxxie