CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would say as long you could provide me or Kitteh with writing that only need to be coded one of us would add it to one of mods (then probably it would migrate to other or not depending which one mod had it first).

Rizza Root or Trap Oil you saying...well if we take that instead of succubus milk PC using one of those items you meantione in the same quantity and you would made needed alterations to scenes/write new ones for sub femboi it should work. If you feel like amount of milk needed in orginal path is too high rizza root/trap oil amount could be lowered for each step.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dormant_Soul

Aug 28, 2015
I didn't mind the amount but I was also thinking use the Rizza Root for the 15/10/5 Or RR10&TO1/RR5&TO1/RR5

That way it should be a straight swap of items

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
I have a question about the dual strike, ina normal gamei would agree that thedamage input wouldbe bigger, but after the Ascension, you can reach 125 strength, and since It does "limit" your maximun to 60, would it mean a nerf after getting such lvl?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I have a question about the dual strike, ina normal gamei would agree that thedamage input wouldbe bigger, but after the Ascension, you can reach 125 strength, and since It does "limit" your maximun to 60, would it mean a nerf after getting such lvl?

As far I remember after going to NG+ or higher str limit for double strike is base 60 +15 for each higher NG+ tier so it's 75 at NG+, 90 at NG++, etc. plus as new game flag can only go up to 4 it would be NG++++ with limit of 120 str to which double strike should work.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say do any of the new weapons have hidden effects? Like the Katana says it slides through flesh  and actuall ignore five points of defense. Or the spear. 

Like does the Scimitar peirce defense too?  does the mace risk hitting you? Can we get these things pointed out on tool tips.

Shamus Baran

Sep 11, 2015
I supplied an update to the Silk Slave a long while ago.   If you're interested in implementing it into the mod let me know and I'll send it your way.  Long story short it let you re-expand 'Bath Slut' after 'fixing' her.  Complete with a sympathetic route for nice guys that just so happen to like giant boobies or a less subtle route for those that have a sadistic change of heart.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
You thinking about dual weapon as single piece of eq that have desc of been dual weapon and in combat act like one (aka giving effect similar to double strike) or as for allowing PC wield 2nd weapon in shield slot?

@Etis I not sure if double strike is so OP :p With good selection of perks and Heavy Weapon dmg can similary good.

Exactly but it's their choice 

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Version 1.3.22 has finally been released! The main feature is the ability to make certain perks permanent so you won't have to go through the hassles. Even better, you can have both magical virility and fertility perk thanks to being permable and both perks can be upgraded 3 times though you can only get 1 upgrade per playthrough so in order to have both maxed, you'll need to be in NG+7.

Starter and holiday perks are also permanent and will carry over in ascensions. Buttons are grayed out if you already have the perk. You can choose to skip starting perks choice if you have at least 4 starting perks and you can skip history perks choice if you have at least 3.

I have also fixed plenty of bugs.

As for dual wielding, it might be possible if I entirely refactor equipment.

And wow, we have reached 500,000 views milestone!

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
Version 1.3.22 has finally been released! The main feature is the ability to make certain perks permanent so you won't have to go through the hassles. Even better, you can have both magical virility and fertility perk thanks to being permable and both perks can be upgraded 3 times though you can only get 1 upgrade per playthrough so in order to have both maxed, you'll need to be in NG+7.

Starter and holiday perks are also permanent and will carry over in ascensions. Buttons are grayed out if you already have the perk. You can choose to skip starting perks choice if you have at least 4 starting perks and you can skip history perks choice if you have at least 3.

I have also fixed plenty of bugs.

As for dual wielding, it might be possible if I entirely refactor equipment.

And wow, we have reached 500,000 views milestone!

Thank you! gonna try this now!

Factor99

May 10, 2016
What percentage roughly of the new content are things like "multiple tentacle cocks" scenes, and what (separate) percentage of the new content are things like new quest/plot lines? I loved early CoC and am sad to see it tabled for TiTS but this is a question I would like answered before I dedicate tens of hours back into CoC. If someone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I supplied an update to the Silk Slave a long while ago.   If you're interested in implementing it into the mod let me know and I'll send it your way.  Long story short it let you re-expand 'Bath Slut' after 'fixing' her.  Complete with a sympathetic route for nice guys that just so happen to like giant boobies or a less subtle route for those that have a sadistic change of heart.

If you not mind can you toss the link toward my direction too? Would lke to look at what it contain too.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I noticed in the notes it mentioned Sexuality. What perk is that one and how to get it?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I noticed in the notes it mentioned Sexuality. What perk is that one and how to get it?

Correction, it's actually "Satyr Sexuality", the note shows the first word on the previous line. I have no idea what the perk does or how to get it outside of the obvious that it must have to do with Satyrs and/or associated TFs. Others might know better.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Correction, it's actually "Satyr Sexuality", the note shows the first word on the previous line. I have no idea what the perk does or how to get it outside of the obvious that it must have to do with Satyrs and/or associated TFs. Others might know better.

I think it's ability to unlock mpreg option. But currently mod not giving many occasions to use this (or it not giving any possibility to use it still).

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Idea for a new perk power attack the strenght counterpart to double attack

power attack increase damage done by 2x but limit speed to 60 point you cant have double attack and power attack active at the same time

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
is the Savannah and all the characters in it still in trello or is it gone 

Zhili

May 11, 2016
In Frosty's Specials menu, theres only 3 options? Because theres this web page where it writes about anal too.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
is the Savannah and all the characters in it still in trello or is it gone 

Savannah zone and it npc's nemeis was most of Rycharde work and he's mia for few months already so that all is in limbo atm.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Does anyone remember where to encounter the hellhound master? The black flame perk is the next one I'm after. So far, I've perma-perked Fire Lord and Ninetails, so I have the green flames and the blue flames+illusion (added bonus, I guess). Right bow, I'm checking for Incorpreal, Corr. Ninetails, and Hellfire Perks.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Need to be a hellhound, I think.  That's from the Black Peppers.  Those drop from hellhounds sometimes, though I think they can turn up anywhere you might get any variant of the canine peppers.