Cant find anymore Horse-Cocks on Tarkus

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
After finding the first and second Horse Cock (Witch i used both times on Steele) I've began looking for a third one to use on Penny but I cant find anything no matter how much i randomly search Tarkus.

I know its supposed to have a random chance of 1% to appear but, is this normal? I've been trying for hours.

K

Krynh

1% is extremely low. So you'll have to spend a lot of time walking around the areas where it appears.

Why'd you use them on Steele? That's what the Dong-Designer is for.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I was curious to see what would happen if I made Steele go back to human and use another one and her Maximum Cum skyrocketed from a measly 100 something to a whopping Cum, Max: 93600 mLs with a 20 inches of lenght, which is the same length of Penny once she uses the thing, so i kept it.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Are we sure i dont have to leave the planet and come back for another chance at an Horse-cock?

*EDIT*

If I knew i would waste so much time I would have used the infinite uses cheat.

I'm not even getting exp anymore from all the battles!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

I'm sure there must be a way to use minerva to add one to your inventory.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be nice if there was a way to perhaps show it to Anno and get her to stock a supply of more of them...

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Wait seriously?!
Shouldn't someone note that on the wiki?
It clearly states you can find more but if you really can only find two I've wasted a lot of time for nothing... and I gotta start over it seems cause I cant figure out how to add an horse cock to my inventory by save editing.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can only find two.

This.  Once you find the second, the flag SYNTHSHEATH_TWO_FOUND is set and prevents any more from spawning.

If you don't want to use up limited-use items, or just don't feel like excessive grinding for certain TFs, type the word "furfag" out on the field to give yourself unlimited uses of items.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
So there's a flag for that? I should be able to find it with Minerva now, Thanks Belto-san.(Kamen Rider fan and proud, love your icon)

Also, someone REALLY needs to type that up on the wiki, I can understand for Poe-E as it says in the game its better you don't go back there, but stuff like this? I've wasted hours thinking i could find another.

*EDIT*

Deleted the flag and found another Horse-cock.
Hallelujah.