Introduced my friend to TiTS

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
Talked with him on skype, said he got dunked on by some furry chick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I introduced a friend to COC once,.. he said WTF is wrong with you. Then I caught him playing it the next week. So I said WTF is wrong with you. He said "Helia," and I understood.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I introduced a friend to COC once,.. he said WTF is wrong with you. Then I caught him playing it the next week. So I said WTF is wrong with you. He said "Helia," and I understood.

lolz funny how that happens, very funny to discover what sort of fetishes people develop after being introduced to games such as ones that can be seen here :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

I wonder how often per day Savin or his creations get praised, though I don't think it would be wise to show Savin the numbers for fear his e-peen might get too big for his britches.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
my GF introduced me to coc. I asked her if she knew any good text games, she said yes. While she wasn't wrong coc isn't a game you should introduce someone to on a second date

L

Lawleious

Showed it to 3 friends 2 of them are hardcore dyslexics and were like fuck you man the 3rd friend was my GF and basically she's a Savin worshipper now (she likes anal alot more now thanks Savin! :D )

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Showed it to 3 friends 2 of them are hardcore dyslexics and were like fuck you man the 3rd friend was my GF and basically she's a Savin worshipper now (she likes anal alot more now thanks Savin! :D )

You are most welcome, my good tentacle monster.

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
my GF introduced me to coc. I asked her if she knew any good text games, she said yes. While she wasn't wrong coc isn't a game you should introduce someone to on a second date

I've been dating my GF for 3 years and she still doesn't know about my monstergirl fetish.

Ironic, considering she draws furries for a living.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
My comrades whom I exposed to Fen&Co games split almost evenly between deeming them too perverted (primarily because of futa and TFs) and not perverted enough (those were the Gurochan regulars).

In any case, translating and live-reading bits of CoC for the laziest of those bastards was highly amusing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Wow. The furry woman-penises? I feel like that's pretty mild, honestly.

Maybe I'm out of touch with normies...

They aren't just any normies. They are Russian normies. Anything that is even remotely close to being gay is out of the question. Fucking sphinxes and corrupt dryads was less of a hang-up for most of them.

Last edited: