What Content Would You Like Added?

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
What content I would like added? Not going to surprise anybody familiar with my posts. I've got a one track mind, and say pretty much the same thing repeatedly. The game lacks teeth. It needs less "screw your custom waifu" and more "there are consequences for having sex with this self-directed and self-interested creature".

Coc was not a perfect game by any stretch, and TiTs is superior in almost every way, but the former had teeth built in with the corruption mechanic. Having lots of sex with the wrong creatures changed a core stat that altered just about every scene and had in-game consequences by barring some paths and unlocking others.

TiT's doesn't have that. What's the gameplay difference between PC steele performing the same sex acts on Kiro vs Siri? None, there's no real difference or change on the gameplay to recon with. This isn't necessarily a bad thing mind you, and there's a perfectly reasonable counter to this as a complaint. For roleplay alone, there's something to be said for having options between partners that a variation of Steele would be attracted to. Roleplay is a good reason to justify the amount of sexable npc's with similar sex options and no strings attached.

At a certain point though, clicking the same button that says "Get Blowjob" across NPC's only changes the verbiage used and the author tag, and something is lost. For me anyway. I'm all for more consequences, negative perks, and bad-ends. It's also worth noting that Fen (somewhere) has mentioned that TiTs is supposed to be a less sinister experience, so that's something to acknowledge and live with.

Not claiming that this is the only way to go. I'm sure that a lot of itches are scratched for a lot of different people with the game as it is and there's not a thing wrong with that. This is just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
At a certain point though, clicking the same button that says "Get Blowjob" across NPC's only changes the verbiage used and the author tag, and something is lost. For me anyway. I'm all for more consequences, negative perks, and bad-ends.

Is there a chance that NPC stats could come with a 'bond' rating that slides from -100 to +100? I mean it's probably too late to add this in for every NPC, but if this were the case, scenes could be written for characters who have little personal familiarity with Steele (0), characters who are really fond of Steele (+100) and characters who hate his/her/their guts (-100). If two NPC's are jealous, on different sides, or otherwise at odds, having Steele be close with one and having word get out could negatively impact the bond of the other. Similarly you could have Steele's deeds positively or negatively impact scenes going forward so that their reputation could precede them after they make big changes.

I think it's a pretty simple stat with the ability to get pretty complex when combined with all the other scenes you could write based off of Steele's personality slider and myriad gender/species/etc. differences. I like that it's more grey-scale than Corruption is, as it affects more how an individual NPC will perceive you, and opens up the road to different interactions down the road... but if a bond slider is implemented, and applied piece-meal, it shouldn't negatively affect the current set-up.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Is there a chance that NPC stats could come with a 'bond' rating that slides from -100 to +100?

This does exist to some extent, but it exposes another central weakness of TiTs. Fenco encourages fans to write and submit their own content. Across the many NPC's implimented in this way, and some NPC's from the main writers, there is some concept of bonds. Some NPC's have affection ratings that locks/unlocks content, or some variation of the affection mechanic. It's not a universal thing though. The problem with having so many cooks in the kitchen is that there's no centralized vision to unify themes, stats, perks, mechanics, etc, so the game winds up being a box of chocolates of fetishes and waifus.

Frankly, I love the fact that fans can write and submit content and it's led to some great things being implemented. Finding a middle ground would be difficult. A solution might be for Fenco to write a task-list of content that needs to be written that helps the team move the game towards a central vision with writers being allowed to take liberties for their own interests to compensate for their time. Until something like that happens though, we'll keep getting scattershot of varying themes, quality, and direction.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love to see a fox based crewmate and if based on the fennec fox or arctic fox even better and if male would be awesome now trappy or femboy male i would love <3

D

Deleted member 15512

The ability to stick an Ovalasting egg into certain NPCs, if they're not getting preg content or are otherwise unable to carry children. Shekka comes to mind, perhaps Kase, Bess/Ben, sub Sera, and so on.

EDIT: Yes, I know sub Sera gets preg content. But sticking an egg in her butt would be fun anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I'd love to see the option for Steele to have facial hair or body hair, but the mind boggling prospect of having those mentions added in everywhere makes me die a little inside. I imagine it's probably the same problem as having fur patterns mentioned, where it can break the narrative flow pretty easily if not used judiciously.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'd love to see the option for Steele to have facial hair or body hair, but the mind boggling prospect of having those mentions added in everywhere makes me die a little inside. I imagine it's probably the same problem as having fur patterns mentioned, where it can break the narrative flow pretty easily if not used judiciously.

It is possible to get a beard actually... If you use the Man Up TF you will get a beard eventually

I usually avoid it because it doesn't fit on the characters I have, so I don't know how it shows up in text, if at all

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
We do have a werewolf tf, Lupinol, I think that combined with a few other canine tfs could probably get you to as close as pure wolf as you can get in this game.

I believe Lupinol would be right up your alley.

Darn it, ninja'ed!

As previously mentioned, Lupinol is the official wolf transformative. However there is also a canine tranformative, canine poppers and pupper poppers, that are higher quality and offer greater detail. I recommend mixing/matching these two. Also note that you can get plantigrade canine feet from Ausar treats if you prefer that.

Thank you, now I'm one step closer to getting my OC (my avatar) in game! :D

Reactions: Zavos

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
It is possible to get a beard actually... If you use the Man Up TF you will get a beard eventually

I usually avoid it because it doesn't fit on the characters I have, so I don't know how it shows up in text, if at all
One thing to note about using ManUp to get a beard is that you need to be a male. If your character is female or a herm, it won't work. Mainly because how masculine or feminine your face can be is locked by what's going on between your legs.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Finding a middle ground would be difficult. A solution might be for Fenco to write a task-list of content that needs to be written that helps the team move the game towards a central vision with writers being allowed to take liberties for their own interests to compensate for their time.

We actually do have something like that, though it's mostly for expanding existing content or fleshing out places like new towns.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
One thing to note about using ManUp to get a beard is that you need to be a male. If your character is female or a herm, it won't work. Mainly because how masculine or feminine your face can be is locked by what's going on between your legs.

Oof, that's too bad... but thanks for the info! I'm still new to the game so I'll keep an eye out.

We actually do have something like that, though it's mostly for expanding existing content or fleshing out places like new towns.

That sounds lovely! Is there a public priorities board for people to see where they can best contribute, for stuff that can be offloaded to others?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That sounds lovely! Is there a public priorities board for people to see where they can best contribute, for stuff that can be offloaded to others?

It's private, since the authors who use it get paid for their work. Gotta vet the people we freelance.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I thought they removed the genital barrier on masculinity/femininity?

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
I wanna see a character that is always ill. The sex scenes would be half exhaustive descriptions of mucus, coughing etc, half sexy fun times. Anyone with experience writing stuff like that? :p

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
You know, something thats been discussed plenty of times but never really left my mind, is the fact that you actually hurt your opponents in combat only to possibly sex them up afterwards.

I was thinking, how about a kind of "Illusionist blade"? Like the type of theater knife that looks and feels like the real deal, but is actually dull and retracts into the grip when used in a stabbing motion. Only, to make it useful as a weapon, it projects an illusion into the opponents mind upon connecting and shocks their nerves (in a non-too-painful manner).

The illusions they see and feel could vary between the moment of (their) orgasm, the moment of somebody cumming inside them, the moment a hand hits their naked butt during a spanking session, or an actual wound (with a fraction of the pain involved)

I could also imagine a variation for a bow skill.

Does that sound feasible? Because I could see myself writing that in the near future.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
That sounds more like a psionics ability.

Hm...I suppose manipulating an opponents mind is something a psionic would do. But is that unachievable with a technical solution in the TiTS-Universe?

It wouldnt be some kind of "free" manipulation that the PC can controll at will. Its rather a set of pre-recorded images and feelings that play in the opponents mind upon connecting to the body, like being played off an recorder.

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, longtime lurker. I`ve been able to find answers to most of my questions by looking hard enough but haven`t had this one answered. Is anything more going to be done with Kaska? I know Khorgan and Sam are getting more content but idk about Kaska. She has the potential to trip a lot of my triggers so I wanted more with her.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

DarkPunch

Dec 6, 2017
Please don't write Fenoxo into the game.
Bwahahah That's a good one :D, nah but seriously I can definitely see Steele infected with a nasty cough loaded not with infectious germs mind you, but with a randomly generated aphrodisiac cough during combat, that turns the enemies own body against them, in the most lustful way possible.

GandiIV

Dec 11, 2017
Hi !

More " Get Licked " options for females PC would be great ( ex: With Syri, I get that she's mostly dominant but when blowjobs are automatic when you want to take her vaginally but not a single oral option for female PC, it's little frustrating... ) I don't know if you can really do that but anyway I tried :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hi !

More " Get Licked " options for females PC would be great ( ex: With Syri, I get that she's mostly dominant but when blowjobs are automatic when you want to take her vaginally but not a single oral option for female PC, it's little frustrating... ) I don't know if you can really do that but anyway I tried :D

I'm gonna assume you meant "get her to take you vaginally" because Syri don't got no vagina.

Either way, I got commissioned a bit back to write a Syri 69 scene for vag-havers, which I'm going to enjoy writing because pussy-eating scenes in TiTS are great, and Syri is my favorite character. I was actually surprised when I realized she didn't have any vag-related oral scenes, given that she was a MASSIVE FUCKING LESBIAN back in the marines.

GandiIV

Dec 11, 2017
I'm gonna assume you meant "get her to take you vaginally" because Syri don't got no vagina.

Either way, I got commissioned a bit back to write a Syri 69 scene for vag-havers, which I'm going to enjoy writing because pussy-eating scenes in TiTS are great, and Syri is my favorite character. I was actually surprised when I realized she didn't have any vag-related oral scenes, given that she was a MASSIVE FUCKING LESBIAN back in the marines.

Yes that's what I meant, sorry xD ( English is not my first language :rolleyes: )

I was not really surprised since a lot of games/creators does not seem to care for female oral, but I was still disapointed, even if there is oral scenes for females in this game ( actually a lot more than any other games I've played ) if you get laid with a NPC who have a penis you always have an option for their little friend ( sometimes it's even directly in the text even if you didn't choose that ) but have 1/2 chance of having something that make them pleasure the female PC and ONLY the female PC, othersize it's almost always " penis first " and I must admit, even if it's just a game, that it's really getting on my nerves...

Got a little carried away here, sorry xD

Anyway, glad to know you already planned something for her ! Thank you for doing it :)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, longtime lurker. I`ve been able to find answers to most of my questions by looking hard enough but haven`t had this one answered. Is anything more going to be done with Kaska? I know Khorgan and Sam are getting more content but idk about Kaska. She has the potential to trip a lot of my triggers so I wanted more with her.

Not that I've seen stated anywhere... that's not to say that it won't happen, I just haven't seen anything stated.