What Content Would You Like Added?

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
Long list please forgive me xD
I might write these for the game, just need to find the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to incubate eggs outside of Steele's body.

Possibly getting your own Crystal Goo Incubator as a Crew Member or Tag Along on your adventure.

Small and chipper. Holding a clutch of eggs in them at a time.

Being able to send them to the ship or nursery.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing would be being able to impregnate Rahn NPC's.

Vaginal Sex scenes with Jade.

Possibly getting her pregnant.

More encounters where you can rescue other NPC's from Mobs.

Such as saving Lapinara Female from Lapinara Parasitic Female

A Beta Dzaan that can be made a crew member depending on Steele's Penis tags, such as aphrodisiac.

Beta Dzaan in general

An option to have sex with Kerokoras after you defeat them in combat instead of just leaving them with desire

Being able to impregnate Quinn.

Naleen pregnancy with the Naleen Huntress that offers you to stay the night.

Also, to be fair, for the Male Naleen Hunter to impregnate Steele. (It always seems, to me anyways, to be the same one coming after Steele every time)

Growing your own Venus Pitcher as a crew member, possibly starting out in the nursery or getting help from Azra
Interactions between them and Celise, maybe shenanigans with Azra

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting to visit or see more of Cass
Maybe impregnate her?

And something to do with the Damaged VI Chip besides just selling it.

That's pretty much it for now xD

Last edited:

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
More affectionate stuff.

Im a real sucker for Xanthe/Fisiana/Ciaran type stuff like spending time with Fisiana, The more affectionate scenes with Xanthe and Ciarans petting and jokes.

I know everyone has different tastes and im fine with everything, its just that i prefer something like cuddles over ROUGH UNLUBED WHATEVER and then throwing them a tissue afterwards.

Also, when you have to deliver Sierva's letter to her love and you learn that she's dead, i would have loved to comfort Sierva. I felt bad just telling her and leaving her afterwards.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
You know, every idea I’ve spat onto this thread is usually pretty half-baked and something I posted just because I had the brain dough to make it, but I think I know what I want to see.

I wanna see Riya in Gastigoth, not as a prisoner, but as a prison guard. Right now, sticking her on Canadia just doesn’t feel satisfying. I wanna see Riya complain about being made to babysit a bunch of incubators while looking over her shoulder to make sure no one heard that. I want to see the shit she gives these prisoners, only to find out exactly why these prisoners are in Gastigoth, and to have her shit thrown back in her face. I want to see the prisoners picking on the ‘new girl,’ sneaking contraband into her pockets and getting her blamed for every other thing they do.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Get over it.

If this community considers hand holding to be the supreme form of carnality, we well never see hand holding scenes as a means of comforting or expressing affection to NPCs.

Besides, imagine the silly mode variants.

I'm just making a joke :p Honestly, some cute stuff would be a really good addition. The already existing chaurmine snuggling scene is just *adorable*, and is one of my favourites with him!

Some cute stuff with Anno would be nice as well.... She's my favourite pupper and she needs some more love

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Knot her butt!

I mean, uh, kisses... Yeah, that.

The more i think about it, the more i realize. PC Steele actually does not have any cute scenes with Anno. I dont recall any hugs or snuggles with her. [Not counting the Christmas special]

On a loosely related note, if Ausar are like wolves, and the Korgonne are like corgis, i would love to see a race that look like Pugs . :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
On a loosely related note, if Ausar are like wolves, and the Korgonne are like corgis, i would love to see a race that look like Pugs . :p

So a race that looks like a bunch of blue-collar 40-year old English Men?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Hmm, How about a burly Kui-tan (sorry my spelling is atrocious) with a large horse cock for some hyper fun for the pc

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The more i think about it, the more i realize. PC Steele actually does not have any cute scenes with Anno. I dont recall any hugs or snuggles with her. [Not counting the Christmas special]

Snuggle option if you win the bet with her isn't cute? (Tarkus Steele Tech shop only)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Reactions: ShySquare

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
MORE MONSTERS.

Please. I'd love some enemies that don't look like humans, ones that have that menacing bug/reptile features with no breasts...

I posted earlier in ideas about this too. :/ I wish there was more variety. I like the Wetraxxel enemy if someone wants more on my perspective.

I'd love something like the space pirates from Metroid. Some enemies that resemble bugs. Insectoid enemies are sexy to me. :)
I also love aliens that look like the Turians from Mass Effect and the Sangheili from Halo.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-14_8-31-3.png
    upload_2017-12-14_8-31-3.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 20

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Oh! Is there any biting, or clawing? Like during orgasm Steele or their partner digs in a little? We need that. It's pretty hot, don't know how it took me so long to think of it.
Ciaran does the thing in the lap ride scene. I still think we need more of it.