What Content Would You Like Added?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Some more exhibitionist content would be pretty sweet... especially events designed for them specifically.

Maybe the ability to turn certain crewmembers exhibitionistic would be awesome as well!

Oh, and the ability to give yourself oral as a woman... as I understand, auto-fellatio is a thing if you have a cock, but not with a vagina only.

Maybe if you have the flexibility perk and a long tongue?

Mar 12, 2017
I once advocated 'meta characters'. Characters that have very specific transformations that the writer assumes are there. This is easier for writers to keep track.

For example I would create a 'base line character' which every scene should support. Imo something like a herm ausar that has dick, balls, vag, and tail.

A more elaborate scene can support for example a succubus character with horns, wings, multiple dicks and multiple vags, nipple genitalia and I am sure I forgot a lot more.

Then there are the special cases of taur and goo. They always need special scenes. Scenes that work for taurs likely don't work for other PCs.

I think it helps writers by saying: "If it works for the base line, the parser will make it work well enough for other PCs. If you don't know what to assume about the PC, assume they look like the base line."
Can the meta character not have foot long cock? nothing urks me quite like a scene telling me that the npc is somehow deep throating my characters 2 inch cock.

Also would like to see clit dicks( like the omnibus from CoC) and peudo-cocks/ovipositors

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's what female nyrea's are supposed to be. From the codex: "females possess a long, thick, penis-like tube with a blunted, softly-barbed head and an almost-canid knot at the base [...] Eggs are deposited via the pseudo-penis, which is by necessity very elastic and hollow."

Mar 12, 2017
That's what female nyrea's are supposed to be. From the codex: "females possess a long, thick, penis-like tube with a blunted, softly-barbed head and an almost-canid knot at the base [...] Eggs are deposited via the pseudo-penis, which is by necessity very elastic and hollow."
Yes, but sadly not even the Nyrea npcs recognize a nyrean puedo cock or nyrean pussy. would be nice to at least an addition to the scene where you get fucked by one and you would actually have a cum sack that she is looking for.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Can the meta character not have foot long cock? nothing urks me quite like a scene telling me that the npc is somehow deep throating my characters 2 inch cock.
Damn, I didn't know that was a thing.

Edit: On a side note, how big is Pippa's ass that you need 10 inches just to reach it?

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

moobere

May 19, 2017
More stuff for Dr. Badger, always did love her content. Maybe adding in the visor from the dollmaker or some non bimbo Badger on bimbo Steele? Really anything badger

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But what about after she's cured and freed? Unless I've missed it somewhere, there is no option for recurring vaginal sex with Reaha.
I... just said in my comment you replied to that the 'Milk her' option is her vaginal scene when you cure her? :/
That's literally her only one. It's repeatable.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
A non taur deer morph tf item

I'm wondering if you could simply split the possibility of leg transformation here: Taurico Venidae so that the following happens:

(editing to add TF from one taur to another)

• Legs type is not deer, or PC is not taur, or not 4 legs.
  • OR Legs type is not deer, PC is taur, or does have 4 legs.
THEN
  • Legs become furred
  • Feet become hooves
  • Legs become digitgrade
  • Fur color becomes brown
  • Legs become deer legs

(and after that)

• Legs type is deer, PC is not taur, or not 4 legs.
THEN
  • Set leg count to 4.

Would this be easy to implement? I could pop it into the submissions forum if so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raindrops

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Taurico Venidae was pretty much meant to be written as a tauric TF, given it's in the name.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Taurico Venidae was pretty much meant to be written as a tauric TF, given it's in the name.

Maybe they also release a lighter version, for those that want a bit of deer in their life, but don't want to go all the way? I know there are already several TFs that exist that have a "lighter" version that does a specific subset of what hte full version does

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Maybe they also release a lighter version, for those that want a bit of deer in their life, but don't want to go all the way? I know there are already several TFs that exist that have a "lighter" version that does a specific subset of what hte full version does

I'm still new to all the different transformations. Is there an example you know of off-hand that I could look at?

True, but there is nothing that says you can't take a second pill to finish the transformation, given the options above. It strikes me as being worthy of its own transformation, given it's adding a whole new segment of body instead of modifying existing body-parts. (It also seems lighter on coding than creating a brand new transformation.) I know there's some frustration by 'taur fans of lack of content for four-legged creatures. Would needing an extra pill to get the extra legs be a big frustration? What if the four-legged transformation turns to a deer-type body if the player is already a 'taur of a different kind? That way you might be able to spend less to gain the bod than you would in buying more of Taurico Venidae itself.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
True, but there is nothing that says you can't take a second pill to finish the transformation, given the options above. It strikes me as being worthy of its own transformation, given it's adding a whole new segment of body instead of modifying existing body-parts. (It also seems lighter on coding than creating a brand new transformation.) I know there's some frustration by 'taur fans of lack of content for four-legged creatures. Would needing an extra pill to get the extra legs be a big frustration? What if the four-legged transformation turns to a deer-type body if the player is already a 'taur of a different kind? That way you might be able to spend less to gain the bod than you would in buying more of Taurico Venidae itself.
If I'm not mistaken, I think that turning the character into a taur wholesale was the intention as Wsan (the item's author) wrote it that way. I would agree that if you wanted a two-legged deer transform, a "Deerium Lite" should be written--or a separate transformation item entirely. The Taurico line of transformation items should change their users to taurs however, but there's only been the one variant written so far. It would be nice if other variants were also written to add to the lineup.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Gotcha!

I've looked back on Wsan's entry here and am cross-checking with the horse pill to see if I can't make a "Deerium Lite" version. :)b I'll pop the finished doc into submissions area for vetting. That won't likely be until next week at the earliest!

(It looks like a number of people have taken a crack at this TF. Let's see how this rolls.)

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
An alternate strain of the Furpies that causes you to start giggling uncontrollably and turns you into a Hyena morph if not treated. (or you know, just a hyena morph item) :p

Reactions: Not So Anonymous

VoidLord

Sep 26, 2017
I've already written a deer-morph tf (with a deer face and eyes + a reindeer variation). I just need to write the transformation text, lol.

Anyways, I would really like to see functional ovipositors for the PC, like in CoC.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I've already written a deer-morph tf (with a deer face and eyes + a reindeer variation). I just need to write the transformation text, lol.

Anyways, I would really like to see functional ovipositors for the PC, like in CoC.

Oh, cool! Where's it at? Do you want a hand with the transformation text? Is there a variation where the deer face is an optional part for folks more interested in the legs and horns?

VoidLord

Sep 26, 2017
Oh, cool! Where's it at? Do you want a hand with the transformation text? Is there a variation where the deer face is an optional part for folks more interested in the legs and horns?
It's nearly finished but I really have to go to bed now, so I'll post it in submissions tomorrow. As for the face, it's supposed to be a rare/final change, but I might up the requirements for it to happen. I could also add a humanoid deer face for people who don't want to go full furry.

Reactions: wallpaper

CycloneSP

Dec 23, 2017
What does everyone think about the possibility of something like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/Ls5WT being added?

I could see it as either a combat encounter, or maybe a one off (or repeatable) event? (if repeatable, maybe the possibility of it having a bad end? like with it assimilating with your lower body and making you incapable of walking)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Do we have any double anal scenes? I really like anal, so I'm curious. If not then we need the option somewhere, like with characters with multiple dicks. And will we ever get access to Anno's HL mods?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Do we have any double anal scenes? I really like anal, so I'm curious. If not then we need the option somewhere, like with characters with multiple dicks. And will we ever get access to Anno's HL mods?

By double anal do you mean two people fucking the anus at once? or like a train of some sorts like one into another then another?

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I guess if you're loose enough they insert two dicks in the same hole. I think he meant like one doubledicked character would pitch this way.