What Content Would You Like Added?

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by epidemico, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

We're overdue for a federation gold myr. It would put an interesting spin to hear the testimony of someone who changed sides.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Silens Phoenix

Silens Phoenix Active Member

There's the red and gold myr couple running a survival shop out in Kressia. Though a full blown turncoat would be interesting, especially to hear their reasoning for swapping sides.

3. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

What we really need is some more indication on what happens to reds captured by the golds. Or really any other species native to Myrellion interacting with the golds.

4. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

Lieve was in one of their concentration camps for a while I believe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

KidRodent and Zevos like this.
  6. Coalsack

Coalsack Well-Known Member

I'd like to be my avian char some peacock tail and crest as a part of a supplementary TF.

7. BortBit

BortBit Member

I'd like to see an option for Steele to offer some sort of job, offworld or otherwise, to Briha and/or Lys, pulling them out of their eternal no-Myr-land wandering.

Steele Tech reps on Myrellia, security/educators at the nursery, or something of the sort.

KidRodent, Lancer, Xeivous and 2 others like this.
  8. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

"I AM FABULOUS, AND ALL SHALL WITNESS IT!" *Splays open peacock tail*

Huh, maybe a literal pea-cock tail too? LIke a tail made out of a million sparkly cocks
    Or would that be too weird, even for this game?

9. Coalsack

Coalsack Well-Known Member

Almost nothing it's too weird. But this would be a nightmare to implement. Also a pea-cock tail imply that all the cocks on it would look like pea pods.

A cock tail would be a semen-based drink served with a phallic-shaped shrimp in an equally cock-shaped glass. I have the feeling that someone will make this a thing sooner or later.

Zevos and Raindrops like this.
  10. Raindrops

I'm *very* tempted to write this now... It would just be a tiny snippet of code to be plopped into a bar here and htere, no doubt

11. OpinionsRbad

OpinionsRbad Member

I think I would like the main story to finish sometime this decade. That would be amazing.

12. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

id like to see a cheetah based race >x3 or a tf that gives fur spots/stripes/other fur patterns

Raindrops likes this.
  13. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Been there, got removed from a few TFs by now.
    Pickmentation and Pupper Poppers were meant to give fur patterns, and yet upon implementation the fur/skin pattern effects to them got neutered out of the TFs entirely.

14. voidrunner

voidrunner Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's already in game, but some kind of wolf tf item would be nice. I know we have Ausar tf items, but I don't think we have wolf tfs

15. EmperorG

EmperorG Well-Known Member

We do have a werewolf tf, Lupinol, I think that combined with a few other canine tfs could probably get you to as close as pure wolf as you can get in this game.

16. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

I believe Lupinol would be right up your alley.

Darn it, ninja'ed!

17. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen. Body markings code was screwed from the beginning (Vinae Markings), so fur patterns are never going to be a thing until someone rebuilds that system.

As previously mentioned, Lupinol is the official wolf transformative. However there is also a canine tranformative, canine poppers and pupper poppers, that are higher quality and offer greater detail. I recommend mixing/matching these two. Also note that you can get plantigrade canine feet from Ausar treats if you prefer that.

18. KidRodent

KidRodent Well-Known Member

What happened with patterns?

19. General Drayfox

General Drayfox Well-Known Member

Something similar to Minotaur cum addiction from CoC would be nice, or just more ridiculous levels of cumsluttery. A perk that makes you like Penny would be nice...

Kesil, Zevos and Medge like this.
  20. Medge

Medge Well-Known Member

What content I would like added? Not going to surprise anybody familiar with my posts. I've got a one track mind, and say pretty much the same thing repeatedly. The game lacks teeth. It needs less "screw your custom waifu" and more "there are consequences for having sex with this self-directed and self-interested creature".

Coc was not a perfect game by any stretch, and TiTs is superior in almost every way, but the former had teeth built in with the corruption mechanic. Having lots of sex with the wrong creatures changed a core stat that altered just about every scene and had in-game consequences by barring some paths and unlocking others.

TiT's doesn't have that. What's the gameplay difference between PC steele performing the same sex acts on Kiro vs Siri? None, there's no real difference or change on the gameplay to recon with. This isn't necessarily a bad thing mind you, and there's a perfectly reasonable counter to this as a complaint. For roleplay alone, there's something to be said for having options between partners that a variation of Steele would be attracted to. Roleplay is a good reason to justify the amount of sexable npc's with similar sex options and no strings attached.

At a certain point though, clicking the same button that says "Get Blowjob" across NPC's only changes the verbiage used and the author tag, and something is lost. For me anyway. I'm all for more consequences, negative perks, and bad-ends. It's also worth noting that Fen (somewhere) has mentioned that TiTs is supposed to be a less sinister experience, so that's something to acknowledge and live with.

Not claiming that this is the only way to go. I'm sure that a lot of itches are scratched for a lot of different people with the game as it is and there's not a thing wrong with that. This is just my 2 cents.

#3110 Medge, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    cyo, Nonesuch and Zevos like this.
  21. wallpaper

wallpaper Active Member

Is there a chance that NPC stats could come with a 'bond' rating that slides from -100 to +100? I mean it's probably too late to add this in for every NPC, but if this were the case, scenes could be written for characters who have little personal familiarity with Steele (0), characters who are really fond of Steele (+100) and characters who hate his/her/their guts (-100). If two NPC's are jealous, on different sides, or otherwise at odds, having Steele be close with one and having word get out could negatively impact the bond of the other. Similarly you could have Steele's deeds positively or negatively impact scenes going forward so that their reputation could precede them after they make big changes.

I think it's a pretty simple stat with the ability to get pretty complex when combined with all the other scenes you could write based off of Steele's personality slider and myriad gender/species/etc. differences. I like that it's more grey-scale than Corruption is, as it affects more how an individual NPC will perceive you, and opens up the road to different interactions down the road... but if a bond slider is implemented, and applied piece-meal, it shouldn't negatively affect the current set-up.

22. Medge

Medge Well-Known Member

This does exist to some extent, but it exposes another central weakness of TiTs. Fenco encourages fans to write and submit their own content. Across the many NPC's implimented in this way, and some NPC's from the main writers, there is some concept of bonds. Some NPC's have affection ratings that locks/unlocks content, or some variation of the affection mechanic. It's not a universal thing though. The problem with having so many cooks in the kitchen is that there's no centralized vision to unify themes, stats, perks, mechanics, etc, so the game winds up being a box of chocolates of fetishes and waifus.

Frankly, I love the fact that fans can write and submit content and it's led to some great things being implemented. Finding a middle ground would be difficult. A solution might be for Fenco to write a task-list of content that needs to be written that helps the team move the game towards a central vision with writers being allowed to take liberties for their own interests to compensate for their time. Until something like that happens though, we'll keep getting scattershot of varying themes, quality, and direction.

23. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

id love to see a fox based crewmate and if based on the fennec fox or arctic fox even better and if male would be awesome now trappy or femboy male i would love <3

24. nonetoofrond

nonetoofrond Well-Known Member

The ability to stick an Ovalasting egg into certain NPCs, if they're not getting preg content or are otherwise unable to carry children. Shekka comes to mind, perhaps Kase, Bess/Ben, sub Sera, and so on.

EDIT: Yes, I know sub Sera gets preg content. But sticking an egg in her butt would be fun anyways.

#3114 nonetoofrond, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  25. wallpaper

wallpaper Active Member

I'd love to see the option for Steele to have facial hair or body hair, but the mind boggling prospect of having those mentions added in everywhere makes me die a little inside. I imagine it's probably the same problem as having fur patterns mentioned, where it can break the narrative flow pretty easily if not used judiciously.

26. Raindrops

It is possible to get a beard actually... If you use the Man Up TF you will get a beard eventually

I usually avoid it because it doesn't fit on the characters I have, so I don't know how it shows up in text, if at all

27. voidrunner

voidrunner Well-Known Member

Thank you, now I'm one step closer to getting my OC (my avatar) in game! :D

Zevos likes this.
  28. Silens Phoenix

Silens Phoenix Active Member

One thing to note about using ManUp to get a beard is that you need to be a male. If your character is female or a herm, it won't work. Mainly because how masculine or feminine your face can be is locked by what's going on between your legs.

29. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

We actually do have something like that, though it's mostly for expanding existing content or fleshing out places like new towns.

Medge likes this.
  30. wallpaper

wallpaper Active Member

Oof, that's too bad... but thanks for the info! I'm still new to the game so I'll keep an eye out.

That sounds lovely! Is there a public priorities board for people to see where they can best contribute, for stuff that can be offloaded to others?