What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Like Githyanki and Githzerai. There could be Psionic enemies in or around the Tainted Space based on them. Maybe Mindflayers, too.

Mindflayers could fit in easily... as long as their babies came out of the butt instead of the PC's skull...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Anyone know where to get Laquine priasm?
It's a random proc with the Laquine ears. It raises your minimum lust to 33 and you're basically always erect like actual Priapism, to the point you can't wear anything covering your crotch. Lasts 7 days, but you can shorten it just by having an orgasm. It's harmless overall tho.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
More NPC DOms and more bondage stuff, more being put into latex body suits and left helpless to the doms whims

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
More NPC DOms and more bondage stuff, more being put into latex body suits and left helpless to the doms whims

I think Xanthe is the only NPC to do Bondage stuff so yea, i think it would be nice to have more bondage NPCs.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
It's a random proc with the Laquine ears. It raises your minimum lust to 33 and you're basically always erect like actual Priapism, to the point you can't wear anything covering your crotch. Lasts 7 days, but you can shorten it just by having an orgasm. It's harmless overall tho.
oh ok thank you

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
MORE MONSTERS

Yes, yes and yes!!

All of those hit my wants as well. Do you have a doc with a species half set up? I might be able to write a one-off encounter with something like this to begin with, but I'm still unsure about creating an entire species with all the bits and bobs that come with TF items.... Though gosh, a non-horrifying version of the metamorphosis might be a neat scene in and of itself. Also the aliens from District 9...

But monstrous aliens with carapaces and non-mammalian features would rock my world. If anyone else hasn't started something that sounds like a worthwhile time sink!

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'm gonna be unambitious in my hopes and hope for sex scenes with Regina Kasmiran, the cyborg Warden of Gastigoth. I really like futa dom content, and she seems like a more controlled sort than for example Sera (as much as I like that character), which makes me hope for stuff like erotic asphyxiation (not just choking on cock, but strangulation and such). Or just erotic asphyxiation from any character. I recently stumbled on Wokada's futa-on-trap stuff, and never knew how much I wanted scenes like that. For example: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2084451
Come to think of it, whose creation is Regina? The wiki doesn't mention her author, as much as she has one, considering her lack of content.

Last edited:

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
Yes, yes and yes!!

All of those hit my wants as well. Do you have a doc with a species half set up? I might be able to write a one-off encounter with something like this to begin with, but I'm still unsure about creating an entire species with all the bits and bobs that come with TF items.... Though gosh, a non-horrifying version of the metamorphosis might be a neat scene in and of itself. Also the aliens from District 9...

But monstrous aliens with carapaces and non-mammalian features would rock my world. If anyone else hasn't started something that sounds like a worthwhile time sink!

Hell yeah. Not alone. :p

I would totally let some buggy aliens lay me out. XD whoo hoo. I'm working on a race. I think I can do it, I'm a pretty competent writer, I just am not sure about the organization. I do have a name for them though, the 'Kaak.' And yes, it's pronounced exactly how you'd think. X3

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I still want a Pauzi half-breed start and TF.

Would you just be trapped in a permanent heat, what with the fact you're half human? Sounds rather miserable if you wanna be anything other than a 24/7 cockwhore.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I'd personally love it if TiTS had some Alive in Jo'burg-esque aliens you could snuggle up and have sex with. Amusingly, and if I can recall correctly, District 9 had these bits about alien sex...

...and human to alien transformation!

Absolutely! It sounds like Maridia has some solid ideas going for a new species, but I would be all for lots of options with different species, this being one of them. >:] Maybe a one-off, in this case?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Xpac for Brandt! best waifu is a novice waifu in romance. also, really like the akward way she trys to be sensual.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I agree that we should get more Puazi and a Half Puazi PC.

Though i dont think you'll suffer the sudden heat thing since it might be real troublesome to add to the game, really annoying to experience, or forgotten/neglected, like other features.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I agree that we should get more Puazi and a Half Puazi PC.

Though i dont think you'll suffer the sudden heat thing since it might be real troublesome to add to the game, really annoying to experience, or forgotten/neglected, like other features.
The lack of a solid writing standards code or grading scale (to my knowledge) and the fluid state of the game's features is something that constantly frustrates me as i follow the development of this game. To say nothing of how this is topped of by a TF system, that while I'm fond of it, is very unhelpfully loose.

Reactions: wallpaper

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity, what does it make you think that the TF system is "unhelpfully loose"? Do you have any ideas on how to "fix" the current one?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
The lack of a solid writing standards code or grading scale (to my knowledge) and the fluid state of the game's features is something that constantly frustrates me as i follow the development of this game. To say nothing of how this is topped of by a TF system, that while I'm fond of it, is very unhelpfully loose.

Yeap.

A ton of extra features like geni-tail-ia (Female and male genitails), the taur body type, prehensile tounges and a bunch of wacky willies (Double, Prehensile, Aphrodisiac) are only used in certain scenes and forgotten in the rest.

Personally i dont use the wacky TFs so it doesn't affect me, but i can tell its annoying to get, say, an aphrodisiac laced vagina from a TF, and have it not affect any scenes except for a select few.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, what does it make you think that the TF system is "unhelpfully loose"? Do you have any ideas on how to "fix" the current one?

If by loose they mean "Too many features that are dead ends (Only featured in a few scenes)", then i think there is no easy fix.

A way to fix it would be to either, stop people from writing these features unless everyone is ok with writing it into their scenes (tedious, turns off new writers and the less accepted fetishes might just disappear from the game), stop people from writing these features totally (not fun), or have the writers of these body modifications re-write a load of old scenes to add in their modification (Insanely tedious).

At this point, i'd say just have the writer make sure at least half of the scenes in game are affected by their suggestion, then add it in. (Add in a paragraph or two to the older scenes)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one prefer having cosmetic TFs than not having them at all. If they're referenced in scenes, cool beans, but I don't make a fuss if they aren't because I don't think a human writer could ever keep all iterations into account. Then again, I don't play Fengames for the smut, but the transformation and roleplaying possibilities.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I for one prefer having cosmetic TFs than not having them at all. If they're referenced in scenes, cool beans, but I don't make a fuss if they aren't because I don't think a human writer could ever keep all iterations into account. Then again, I don't play Fengames for the smut, but the transformation and roleplaying possibilities.

I agree. Its so much more fun to have the option to get, say, a prehensile tounge that does nothing than to not be able to get one.

Even if half the options do nothing, i guess they still work to enhance the roleplay.

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
I'd personally love it if TiTS had some Alive in Jo'burg-esque aliens you could snuggle up and have sex with. Amusingly, and if I can recall correctly, District 9 had these bits about alien sex...

...and human to alien transformation!

Definitely!! Those are the best kind. <3 Less human traits the better.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
At this point, i'd say just have the writer make sure at least half of the scenes in game are affected by their suggestion, then add it in. (Add in a paragraph or two to the older scenes)

Is there an organized list of recurring or important smut scenes or an organized list of functional transformations? I think it could be fun to fill in the gaps for the kinks I'm into by writing options that include them (or adding to existing scenes with sub-paragraph scenes) but without the ability to skim through and determine whether that kink could apply to a scene but hasn't been implemented yet, that would not only be tedious but impossible.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
I once advocated 'meta characters'. Characters that have very specific transformations that the writer assumes are there. This is easier for writers to keep track.

For example I would create a 'base line character' which every scene should support. Imo something like a herm ausar that has dick, balls, vag, and tail.

A more elaborate scene can support for example a succubus character with horns, wings, multiple dicks and multiple vags, nipple genitalia and I am sure I forgot a lot more.

Then there are the special cases of taur and goo. They always need special scenes. Scenes that work for taurs likely don't work for other PCs.

I think it helps writers by saying: "If it works for the base line, the parser will make it work well enough for other PCs. If you don't know what to assume about the PC, assume they look like the base line."

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I once advocated 'meta characters'. Characters that have very specific transformations that the writer assumes are there. This is easier for writers to keep track.

For example I would create a 'base line character' which every scene should support. Imo something like a herm ausar that has dick, balls, vag, and tail.

A more elaborate scene can support for example a succubus character with horns, wings, multiple dicks and multiple vags, nipple genitalia and I am sure I forgot a lot more.

Then there are the special cases of taur and goo. They always need special scenes. Scenes that work for taurs likely don't work for other PCs.

I think it helps writers by saying: "If it works for the base line, the parser will make it work well enough for other PCs. If you don't know what to assume about the PC, assume they look like the base line."

I'd love to see baseline personas put together to help newbies (or writers of more complex scenes) organize the flow of their submission.

(Another part of me wants to see all the current story chunks laid out in excel with a system to filter what 'baseline' characters would get a broken/missing scene. How would you even export that data though??)