What're You Playing?

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Age of Empires 2
Dark Souls series - demon souls (on PS3), DSI, DSII, but DSIII doesn't running on my 'Bucket' (whimp - whimp)
Legend of Zelda - ocarina of time\majora's mask\twilight princess (with emulators)
Shadow of Colossus - one of the my love games, and soon it's renewed on PS4 (oh, my nostalgia)
Telltale Games (excepting Minecraft) - The Walking Dead series, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones and their earlier projects
Red Orchestra 2 - Rising Storm 2
Paradox games - Crusader Kings 2, Majesty 2, Stellaris and other...
Klei Entertainment - Don't Starve, Mark of the Ninja...
Black Isle Studios - Planescape.Torment, Fallout 1-2
Colin McRae Dirt 2 (Rest in Peace, Colin)
Alien Shooter 2 Gold Edition - soundtrack and crimsonland style are awesome!
Resident Evil series - RE4 the best, but bad port for PC
Settlers II
XCOM Lon War worth more than a thousand words.
and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl by stason174
either too much free time or you skip/switch a lot between games you`re playing
geez

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Megadimension Neptunia VII and Fallout New Vegas.

The first is funny and my entry into the series (dunno if I'd play more titles though), and the second is good for punching limbs off. I found I'm enjoying NV much more than Fallout 3. I nabbed Fallout 1+2 as well during the summer, so I'm curious how those are.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Fallout New Vegas.

I found I'm enjoying NV much more than Fallout 3. I nabbed Fallout 1+2 as well during the summer, so I'm curious how those are.

I enjoyed NV more than F3 and 4. 1 and 2 are great in their own way, but very different from the first person games that the new ones have become.
I am looking forward to the NV fan mod called The Frontier.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
If you are playing Fallout 2 I would recommend the Restoration Project mod it adds unfinished bits of the game as well as other things making for a more fleshed out experience.

Reactions: fergusson

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Fallout: DC and Fallout: Boston are just reskinned Elder Scrolls games, though. With all the negatives that entails.
Well, if nothing else, Fallout 4 made Power Armor feel as potent as the games before it made it out to be. FO3 and NV they were basically just suits you put on, so what was so complicated that you needed training? Well, makes sense in 4, but the gripe there is playing as Nora... where did she get the training? Was she originally in the army and pursued a law degree with military funding? That would have been my guess, but they tried so hard to hand you characters to play instead of giving players agency over the character they wanted to be.

Anyways, I'm playing Skyrim... with more mods. And playing a bit of Lilith's Throne and Lust Doll to try 'em out.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Ah fallout 4, Yelling "SHAUN!" across the wasteland, joining the brotherhood so I could get a complete set of t-60 legendary power armor after killing some raiders with telsa bits, painting it with the atom cats colors, putting some more tesla bits on it, then blowing up the institute after meeting this guy named Shaun or as the institute called him "father", adventuring with companions, eventually betraying the minutemen, and then coming back with an army of raiders after a self imposed exile to kill everyone ... good times!

EDIT: and Skyrim there be some tales in that one. Like the time I actually did everything in the game, broke most of the repeatable quests, saved the world, got no credit for it because no one cares about the dragonborn, and all I got was this shitty song and a wife that gets kidnapped way to often.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Ah fallout 4, Yelling "SHAUN!" across the wasteland, joining the brotherhood so I could get a complete set of t-60 legendary power armor after killing some raiders with telsa bits, painting it with the atom cats colors, putting some more tesla bits on it, then blowing up the institute after meeting this guy named Shaun or as the institute called him "father", adventuring with companions, eventually betraying the minutemen, and then coming back with an army of raiders after a self imposed exile to kill everyone ... good times!
Press X to SHAAAUUUUN!

Reactions: Freed85

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
and Skyrim there be some tales in that one. Like the time I actually did everything in the game, broke most of the repeatable quests, saved the world, got no credit for it because no one cares about the dragonborn, and all I got was this shitty song and a wife that gets kidnapped way to often.

See, that's why I married Mjoll the Lioness. I'd come home and find a pile of dead bandits outside the door.

But yeah, lets think about the hierarchy of bad guys in Skyrim.
1 - Alduin, because hey, main plot. Legitimate threat.
2 - Miraak, just as powerful as the Dragonborn. Legitimate threat.
3 - Harkon and Vyrthur, crazy-ass vampires who want to block out the sun. Legitimate threat.
989 - Rochelle the Red. Kidnaps the spouse of the person who steals the souls of dragons, punches vampires and is possibly a werewolf. Thinks shes on a par with the above. Delusional much?

Reactions: Freed85

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
American Truck Simulator, Farming simulator 2015, Farming Simulator 17, The Sims, 2, 3 and 4, Train Simulator 2017, FSX, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, Sim City 3000, Sim City 4, Moon Project, Earth 2160, Battle stations Pacific, Deadliest Catch. Thats just the tip of the iceberg, not to mention that all that is just part of my list of PC games. I'm running Sim Farm and Sim Tower on a VM running Windows ME. If I felt like it I could just about write an entire book on what I'm playing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lol lot of simulator and management games, there is nothing wrong with that though I enjoy simulators as well.

Finally made myself get SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies) game has me hooked lol, for an indie game it's quite good, reminds me of playing Armada.

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
Lol would you believe that as much as I enjoy Sim City I can never make any money unless I use cheats?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm trying to make Finland into a superpower in CK2, by starting as the weak High Chief of Satakunta and Suomi (Yes, the country is also called "Suomi" in Finnish) in 867.

80-some years later (in 951 CE): Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and parts of modern-day Russia are under my control, AND I reformed the Pagan religion. And my ruler has the Genius, Brilliant Strategist and Zealous traits. Oh, and his stat total is 78 (he's 29 years old). Still not sure what my goal should be, but I'm thinking it involves something to do with making a Finn the Emperor of Russia. And maybe the whole of Scandinavia, too.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I'm trying Secret World, it went free-to-play and just now i'm taking a look at it.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Still playing some Total War Warhammer do to a new DLC dropping along side a Free-LC to buff up the DLC factions that were missing special versions of basic units or Regiments of Renown. The DLC Norsca make the northern Tribes into an effective fighting force by filling out their rosters and giving them 2 major playable groups but basically their the Chaos Warriors except with monster hunts, A LOT more beast units do to said hunts, and the freedom to choose a specific god or attempt to play them all! BECAUSE THIS IS GOING. JUST. AS. PLANNED!*watching his empire slowly crumble around him against the ever increasing number of enemies as his subjugated allies betray him*

Aug 13, 2017
Love me some Skyrim and Fallout 4, been tempted to replay them but doing to much other stuff to get pulled into them.
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 (well re-playing), sometimes mess around on some Friday the 13th (though not for a week or so now I believe), and finally Fire Emblem Heroes (though it being a mobile game, I just mess around with it when I'm bored, on break at work, etc.). Does make me want to plug in and replay some Fire Emblem Games though.

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
currently in Delver and The Long Dark
I've been wanting to try The Long Dark ever since I found the videos of it on youtube that GreyStillPlays has done. I'm surprised that the recommended system requirements actually call for a GTX 555 or better. I figured the minimum specs would call for something like the GTX 760 or something like that.

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
and a lot of Operative Memory
I imagine my rig can handle The long Dark since it meets the recommended specs with the exception of the processor with mine being a FX-6300. The bad reviews however make me wonder if its even worth it.

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
I was playing Skyrim on PS4 but hit the Dragonborn "Waking Dreams" bug that won't let me finish the DLC. So now I'm onto my replay of Suikoden II.