What're You Playing?

Discussion in 'Mainstream Games' started by CallistheCalloused, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Shota-Khan

Shota-Khan Member

Man i love mount and blade. I'm excited for 2. Been playing rebel galaxy, simple, but well put together. I've also recently tried FrostPunk. That game is fun but can go sideways rather quickly.

2. hayley26

hayley26 Member

Got destiny 2 for PC with humble bundle anyone play it? Monara#11581 on bnet :)

3. Ch0w

Ch0w Well-Known Member

i've been taking a deep dive playing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
    Hoping to finish it (not aiming for 100% all of them) before Kingdom Hearts 3?

Also...
    is Destiny still a thing?
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Number13

Number13 Well-Known Member

Been playing God of War 2018. Quite the fun game.

5. MESeele

MESeele Well-Known Member

Disgaea 5 and Strange Journey Redux.

Not sure how I feel about the latter. The original is one of my favourite megaten games, but this... Lots of things I'm not sure how I feel about. Haven't gotten to the new content yet though, so maybe that'll sway me. Here's hoping.

6. Grimoire

Grimoire Well-Known Member

What am I playing?

PC:
    - This War of Mine (Brutal Survival, odds of good ending: never!)
    - Choice of Robots (I cried every time i play)
    - Huniepop (the MILF-man returns!)
    - Tropico 3, 4, 5 (controls are a bitch for each installment)
    - StarWars: KOTOR 1 and 2 (never the online version, heresy!!)
    - Papers, Please! (Glory to Arstoszka!)
    - FenFen's games (obviously)

XBone:
    - Elite Dangerous (please kill me before the meat grinder does T-T)
    - Fallout 4 (I love that it has mod support finally!)
    - Elder Scrolls Online (beautiful, but player economy be damned!)
    - Battlefield 3 (yes i know its old but i love the combat)
    - Gears of War (Everything! I want those Diamond Skins!!)
    - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Tiberium Wars 3 (the True Masterpieces!)
    - Mass Effect Trilogy (I saw Andromeda coming years ago, i celebrated it's destruction with gusto!)
    - Rage (in preparation for Rage 2)
    - Meal Gear Solid V (I'm addicted to everything about it)
    - Bayonetta (Is it strange that i want a DMC crossover?)
    - Devil May Cry (Everything before Ninja Theory)
    - GTA 4 (Main, Ballad of Gay Tony, Lost & Damned)
    - The Darkness 1 & 2 (I fell in love with everything related to the comics)

These are just from my small library of Digital titles, i still have the physical disks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2 Well-Known Member

Well.... TiTs, sometimes Coc....lol

The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim(modded)
    Fallout: New Vegas (DLC)
    Mad Max
    Simple Planes
    Spaceflight Simulator (mobile)
    Ark: Survival Evolved
    Halo: Combat Evolved
    Halo 2-5
    TerraGenesis (mobile)

Soon gonna be playing:

Elder Scrolls: Blades (mobile) :D
    Fallout 76 :D

General Nuisance likes this.
  8. IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2 Well-Known Member

replace "SHD" with "Skyrim"

9. Ch0w

Ch0w Well-Known Member

so you were actually playing all of those, including several trilogies, all at the same time?
    :colbert: if you say so, cause i could also list tons of digital games i have

anyway taking a break from Kingdom Hearts 2.8 too much Kingdom Heart:catstare: i love and hate those games
    back on Warframe, some Doto2, some Armello and joined a few Saint Seiya Soldier Soul tourneys
    waiting a few more months and updates before going back to TiTs again

10. A$AP SIPPN LEAN

A$AP SIPPN LEAN New Member

Rainbow six Siege
    CS GO

11. TheSexinati275

Shogun 2 Total War (With Total Realism mod)
    Atilla Total war (With Ancient Empires mod)
    Rome 2 Total war (With DEI)
    Total War: Medieval 2 (Primarily with EBII)
    Kingdom come: Deliverance
    Fallout 1
    Fallout 2 (With several mods)
    Fallout: NV (Modded to death!)

IATIHIA2 likes this.
  12. Khaaveren

Khaaveren Well-Known Member

PC-wise: TiTS obviously.
    RuneScape
    Elvanar
    Dreamgirlfriend
    Occasionally games by Artix Entertainment, like AdventureQuest and AdventureQuest Worlds, DragonFable and MechQuest.

Phone games are: AdventureQuest Dragons
    Dreamgirlfriend
    Girls X Battle
    ZGirls

13. Gigas_Magus

Gigas_Magus Member

Dungeons III was on sale recently on PSN, and I am loving this game. Playing it until Soul Calibur 6 comes out.

Also:
    Skyrim
    Rainbow Six: Seige
    Dead by Daylight
    Absolver

14. General Nuisance

I've been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 recently. I get that it's made for 10 year olds, but hey, it's fun as all hell. Other than that, it's mostly just Overwatch, Paladins, and a tiny bit of Fallout 4. I have been getting back into Skyrim though, after a three year detoxing.

Damn. I used to be literally addicted to that game...

IATIHIA2 likes this.
  15. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Been levelling characters in Battle For Azeroth. Fun enough....except for the going back to Legion content to unlock allied races...

16. Number13

Number13 Well-Known Member

Been playing Octopath Traveler. It's quite the good game.

General Nuisance likes this.
  17. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is considered a necro yet, but I've been playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. It's pretty good, but I have two complaints so far.

1. There doesn't seem to be a single dialogue option that even remotely hints that you do not like the gods, even though they do exist.
    2. This is a warning, so I would advise you read even if you don't like SPOILERS; the companions not currently in your party when you go from Act 1 to Act 2 WILL DIE, permanently, irreversibly, forever.

18. Regardless

Regardless Member

I assume that you have Fane in your party which is why you are particularly disenfranchised with the Gods? There comes a point when the Gods stop mattering and you can start disagreeing with them pretty early. Personally I always play as the Red Prince to play out his sex scenes (and he's really fun besides) and it makes sense that a privileged, arrogant lizard would love his Goddess. As for the deaths of party members, they did that for two reasons, one is a spoiler and probably a cool idea that they came up with fairly early in development and the other is for replay value. Personally I think the Red Prince, Lohse and Fane have by far the best stories and Sebille's is somewhat generic but matters a lot while Beast and Ifan should only be taken along with you if you like the characters. Their quests sort of get completed anyway whether they're present or not. Good game. Honestly budget aside CoC2 reminds me of it an awful lot from vampiric gods to the party system and the way the story is told and character tags add to the narrative.

19. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

I'm just always against the gods; if they don't exist it doesn't matter, and if they do exist they're inevitably dickbags.

I'm actually playing multiple games, and I don't really like Fane, Sebille, and Red, so I made a solo game called "Rancid Cunts" to see their stories without hindering my co-op partners.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I always play custom characters when possible in any game, so I am not one of the 6 companions.

#259 ScarletteKnight, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:07 PM
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 11:34 PM
  20. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Story of my life: Don't have money for a decent PC or console, get better job but never have time for any kind of serious play. Finally get time to play wind up playing text-based games and other indie games that don't require a beefy PC to run.

With that said, Rimworld is going into version 1.0 soon! :catte:

Though I definitely will be playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Mount & Blade: Bannerlords.

21. Slab Bulkhead

Slab Bulkhead Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yeah, right there with you. *points to image* I blew my entire bonus from work on my new gaming PC, and I don't think I've played a single game that comes close to what it can do. Go figure.

Attached Files: